PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Errors?

AB
18th October 2010, 09:01 AM
Hi everyone, I was away yesterday and just logged on to the forum to find I have 200 + emails of error reports from the forum last night about something with Max_users_etc etc...

Did anyone find any errors on the forum last night by chance???

Anyone couldnt log in or found problems, etc???

Timbo
18th October 2010, 09:26 AM
I posted something over the weekend and I had no troubles. There was a lot of members on as well, didn't appear to be anything wrong visually.

YNOT
18th October 2010, 12:10 PM
I was logged on at various times and never had or saw any problems.

Tony

NissanGQ4.2
18th October 2010, 05:11 PM
I was on at various stages over the weekend AB and didn't have or see anything wrong.

See what happens when you take a day off *L*

Maxhead
18th October 2010, 06:29 PM
Nothing major AB, just the new mod moderating:wink:

Woof
18th October 2010, 06:39 PM
Nothing major AB, just the new mod moderating:wink:

And pray tell Kris, what did the new mod modify that caused the comment about the mod modifying and moderating.:):):)
AB everything was ok when I was one here.

AB
18th October 2010, 09:05 PM
Cheers guys, figured out i think.

We ran out of memory again...lol....Really chewing it up! But for some reason it all reset today back to the start of the month which is strange.

I researched the error and apparently some internet providers can sometimes restrict how many people are allowed to access the forum to try and keep their bandwidth costs down which is very very cheeky!!!

If anyone can't get onto the forum and a message states that "there are too many users, etc" (or something like that) than let us know and I'll be abusing them if they try and do that...lol

Woof
18th October 2010, 09:09 PM
Cheers guys, figured out i think.

We ran out of memory again...lol....Really chewing it up! But for some reason it all reset today back to the start of the month which is strange.

I researched the error and apparently some internet providers can sometimes restrict how many people are allowed to access the forum to try and keep their bandwidth costs down which is very very cheeky!!!

If anyone can't get onto the forum and a message states that "there are too many users, etc" (or something like that) than let us know and I'll be abusing them if they try and do that...lol

AB, do we need to do a bit of a cleanup of the forum??

AB
18th October 2010, 09:28 PM
We should be ok Doggie, we could trim it down and delete all of the spammy posts but it would only reduce it by 1%....It's the manuals that are the muncher but It's ok.

Believe it or not the Ebay adds are actually kind f working and if all works out well should hopefully pay for the monthly bills of the website which is all I need so It should be ok.

Will need to upgrade to the GOLD plan soon but now that the 25 post rule is in place we'll wait and see how it goes for a couple of weeks mate.