PDA

View Full Version : Shocking front suspension and heavy wobble

roon
21st July 2012, 04:17 AM
[FONT="Impact"]i first time purchase a nissan 4x4 safari 1999 y61 grand road limited 5 door with iron man suspension fited i dont know what problum to my nissan safari at 60 km above its starts heavy wobble its shake hole body and sterring i cheak whole front suspension in work shop the mechenic change tyrerods he grease hole suspension and also change sterring dumper which i import from dubai iron man disply but still my 4x4 wobling very very high no one in pakistan understanding wats that fault plz help me to solve my 4x4 heavy wobling problum i also change tyres rims every thing i change but problum still stands plz HELP ME

threedogs
21st July 2012, 06:46 AM
I'd be checking that the wheels are tight and that the tyres are balanced. check wheel bearings, make sure REAR wheels fitted correctly. no bulges in tyres on the inside

roon
21st July 2012, 07:05 AM
i chek wheels many times and also change the rims and tyres but still no problum solving

mattyvd
24th July 2012, 04:55 PM
Sometimes this can happen when you raise the suspension, depending on how much it has been lifted. This is caused by the castor angle of the front axle being incorrect. There are numerous ways to fix it, from castor correction bushes, to drop boxes, to different radius arms. Without knowing exactly what has been done to it and the condition of the car, it's hard to know what's wrong.

Other problems could be buckled rims, out of balance/incorrectly repaired rims, faulty (out of round) tyres, or an incorrectly installed (out of phase) rear driveshaft, to name a few.

Or you could try going to a better mechanic.

roon
22nd July 2013, 03:57 AM
thx bro my problem solved by changing control rod bushes