PDA

View Full Version : Nissan FAST

Chops
15th October 2010, 05:22 PM
Installed and run this software with success after getting the MSGothic font downloaded and working. Although its 1.7gig, I repacked and compressed it down to 1.5gig. Great program for checking part numbers and vehicle specifications.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/10/18.jpg

AB
15th October 2010, 05:28 PM
Chops I have been looking for that for a very long time!!!!

Legend! But no way I can handle 1.5gb on this site....Damn it!

Chops
15th October 2010, 05:40 PM
Chops I have been looking for that for a very long time!!!!

Legend! But no way I can handle 1.5gb on this site....Damn it!

I am one of those people often underestimated.........lol

NissanGQ4.2
15th October 2010, 08:37 PM
Installed and run this software with success after getting the MSGothic font downloaded and working. Although its 1.7gig, I repacked and compressed it down to 1.5gig. Great program for checking part numbers and vehicle specifications.

how do you come 2 acquire all this nissan stuff chops??? are you going to rapid share this one by any chance???

Chops
15th October 2010, 09:35 PM
how do you come 2 acquire all this nissan stuff chops??? are you going to rapid share this one by any chance???

Mate I spend sometimes 8-10 hours a night several days in a row hunting stuff down I need. I don't currently work, so I have a bit of time up my sleeve. I just found another version, its completely in English, but it doesn't have any Patrol models in it. As far a RapidShare goes, this is too big to post there unless you have an account, which I don't.

NissanGQ4.2
15th October 2010, 09:57 PM
Mate I spend sometimes 8-10 hours a night several days in a row hunting stuff down I need. I don't currently work, so I have a bit of time up my sleeve. I just found another version, its completely in English, but it doesn't have any Patrol models in it. As far a RapidShare goes, this is too big to post there unless you have an account, which I don't.
spending 8-10 hrs a night hunting stuff down sounds like a full time job to me, much appreciated mate. Having a look around for it now, but seems to a lot of broken links.... I dont have an account with rapid share either.... sometime i think it would be nice to have rapid pro account 50gb of storage would be sweet :)

Finly Owner
15th October 2010, 10:23 PM
Because of what AB said does thart mean it's not working? or do I just click,download and save?

Chops
15th October 2010, 10:26 PM
No Fin you cant download it here, its far too large to have on this site.

Finly Owner
15th October 2010, 11:10 PM
So how do I get?
Please
I'm begging you.

NissanGQ4.2
15th October 2010, 11:13 PM
So how do I get?
Please
I'm begging you.
I have found a site that i am currently downloading it from now, will have a look at it tomorrow and make sure it virus free before posting the link

Finly Owner
15th October 2010, 11:44 PM
Cool......................

patch697
16th October 2010, 10:53 AM
I have found a site that i am currently downloading it from now, will have a look at it tomorrow and make sure it virus free before posting the link

Top work Todd............Thanks mate.

Chops
16th October 2010, 04:10 PM

I'm anxiously waiting to see how your download went, or are you having trouble understanding Japanese.......lol
For the record, my VIN doesn't work in this program, and so far no Australian Patrol VIN has been known to work with these versions, although I still have part diagrams and part numbers. I am now looking at a new version (2009/2010) and trying to swap information.

Can I please have a few people PM me your VIN number. Do not post it here, just PM me. I need a couple of VIN numbers for the MK, GQ and GU. I would also like to hear from any International members with their VIN.

NissanGQ4.2
16th October 2010, 04:34 PM
I'm anxiously waiting to see how your download went, or are you having trouble understanding Japanese.......lol
For the record, my VIN doesn't work in this program, and so far no Australian Patrol VIN has been known to work with these versions, although I still have part diagrams and part numbers. I am now looking at a new version (2009/2010) and trying to swap information.

Can I please have a few people PM me your VIN number. Do not post it here, just PM me. I need a couple of VIN numbers for the MK, GQ and GU. I would also like to hear from any International members with their VIN.

Sorry for the delay chops, no trouble understanding Japanese *LMAO* all downloads are virus free, have only installed one which is in English, does refer to a patrol, but have not had time to explore the program, there is a few different versions on this site to download......

1. UDSM FAST and E-FAST program and databases - installed ok, bit of mucking around...... but got there in the end
2 .Euro FAST Databases - have no tried yet
3. Japan Home Market Databases - have tried and it failed to install on Win7, by looks will only work 16 or 32bit. Am currently transferring it across to my other shitbox puter with XP on it, will let you know how it goes.

Will PM you my vin in a sec mate

here is a link to the site i got the files from :)

link removed

Cheers Todd

Chops
16th October 2010, 04:51 PM
That one is all Overseas stuff. Australian VIN numbers and vehicles wont come up in that program.

NissanGQ4.2
16th October 2010, 04:55 PM
That one is all Overseas stuff. Australian VIN numbers and vehicles wont come up in that program.

crap...... the search begins again.....thanks for letting me know, you just saved me from wasting my time looking at it :)

Chops
16th October 2010, 05:05 PM
Thats partly why I haven't posted any links, there's really no point unless you want to look at international models. And I don't think you can ring a Nissan Dealer with an international part number and order it.
From what I have read, and believe me I have read heaps, I stopped searching again at around 5.30am this morning, chances of finding an Australian copy are very slim unless you work for Nissan Australia.

NIZZBITS
16th October 2010, 08:23 PM
3. [/B]Japan Home Market Databases - have tried and it failed to install on Win7, by looks will only work 16 or 32bit. Am currently transferring it across to my other shitbox puter with XP on it, will let you know how it goes.

link removed

Cheers Todd

FAST should run in Win7 even in 64 bit (although FastPlus doesn't I know). I know people (dealers) who run the aussie and jap versions just fine in WIN7 64 bit.
You may know this but you can run an XP window inside WIN7 and it works ok. Just need to download Virtual PC from Microsoft (free) and it will open another virtual PC window (in XP) on your desktop alongside your WIN7 desktop.

NissanGQ4.2
16th October 2010, 09:36 PM
FAST should run in Win7 even in 64 bit (although FastPlus doesn't I know). I know people (dealers) who run the aussie and jap versions just fine in WIN7 64 bit.
You may know this but you can run an XP window inside WIN7 and it works ok. Just need to download Virtual PC from Microsoft (free) and it will open another virtual PC window (in XP) on your desktop alongside your WIN7 desktop.

Never new :) thanks for that very useful post :) shall give it a try...... got it to work on xp on my other computer. But as chops said in his post "chances of finding an Australian copy are very slim unless you work for Nissan Australia" and i cant read Japanese yet

NissanGQ4.2
16th October 2010, 10:03 PM
You are not eligible to download Windows XP Mode. You must have Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate to run Windows XP Mode. To upgrade visit Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/windows-anytime-upgrade).

guess there goes that idea *L*

Timbo
18th October 2010, 09:30 AM
Awesome program!

NissanGQ4.2
18th October 2010, 05:16 PM
Awesome program!

do you have a copy Nissan Fast the Australian version???

Timbo
18th October 2010, 05:23 PM
do you have a copy Nissan Fast the Australian version???

Yah, you can have it for $1000!

haha no, I don't have it. I was just making a general comment.

NissanGQ4.2
18th October 2010, 05:54 PM
Yah, you can have it for $1000!

haha no, I don't have it. I was just making a general comment.

considering i can buy it for 40bucks or there about's ill have to pass on the offer, but thanks anyway *L*

would be a very handy program to own

AB
18th October 2010, 09:51 PM
Ive always wanted to get the Aussie Vin checker and FAST program and somehow put it on the forum.

NissanGQ4.2
18th October 2010, 10:09 PM
Ive always wanted to get the Aussie Vin checker and FAST program and somehow put it on the forum.

yeh that would be good Andy, think i might bite the bullet and buy it :)

Chops
18th October 2010, 10:11 PM
Think I found the part number for my Tail Lights and harness.....sweet.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/10/19.jpg

Chops
18th October 2010, 10:14 PM
considering i can buy it for 40bucks or there about's ill have to pass on the offer, but thanks anyway *L*

would be a very handy program to own

Would be interested to know how you can buy it. Considering its proprietary Nissan software and only used by Nissan Dealers. If you mean buy it off eBay, send me the $40 and I will send you a DVD with a few movies on it.

NissanGQ4.2
18th October 2010, 10:20 PM
Would be interested to know how you can buy it. Considering its proprietary Nissan software and only used by Nissan Dealers. If you mean buy it off eBay, send me the $40 and I will send you a DVD with a few movies on it.

Not much difference to putting manuals on websites i guess , gets leaked out onto the net for all to enjoy :) sorry chops don't buy dvd movies, that's another reason for the internet *L*

It wasn't on ebay but a site that sells car manuasl, found it on a few other sites to............ but who knows maybe they are selling a pirated copy

NissanGQ4.2
18th October 2010, 10:27 PM
http://www.o2epc.com//Nissan-spare-parts-catalogue-epc-electronic-book-70.html

maybe its fake

Chops
18th October 2010, 10:42 PM
Dont know about being fake, but it looks ok, good find Todd. I will be parting with some folding and see what happens, though I think I will try find a newer version first.

NissanGQ4.2
18th October 2010, 11:00 PM
Dont know about being fake, but it looks ok, good find Todd. I will be parting with some folding and see what happens, though I think I will try find a newer version first.

think the few ones i found were dated the same. Haven't been able to find a website in Australia that has it listed :( have bought stuff from overseas before but prefer to buy in Aussie land

mike
6th January 2011, 08:17 PM
Anyone ever get an aussie version of FAST with GQ patrols working?

Cheers Mike

NissanGQ4.2
6th January 2011, 08:24 PM
Anyone ever get an aussie version of FAST with GQ patrols working?

Cheers Mike

Sorry mike have been looking hard, there is a few sites supposedly selling the aussie version but haven't bought one yet.
If u can find me an aussie version, i'll get it 2 work!

Cheers

Todd

mike
6th January 2011, 08:26 PM
yeah i bin lookin for a while, got a fast to work but no patrol

NissanGQ4.2
6th January 2011, 08:33 PM
yeah i bin lookin for a while, got a fast to work but no patrol
I think its just a myth, and never existed for Aussie land *L* one wouldn't think that something so wanted, is so hard 2 geton the net these days.

Dmitrijs_Riga
7th January 2011, 09:00 PM
What version of this FAST is? I have version 4.60 of Nissan FAST with sections A1/A2,G1/G2 and B1 July 2010.

NissanGQ4.2
7th January 2011, 09:07 PM
What version of this FAST is? I have version 4.60 of Nissan FAST with sections A1/A2,G1/G2 and B1 July 2010.

Is A1/A2 the aussie version???

Disregard, I'm pretty sure thats the Domestic Japanese Market

We are seeking the Aussie version which i believe is AR

Dmitrijs_Riga
7th January 2011, 09:15 PM
It's for general market LHD/RHD.
I will check IF I can get for Aus
EDIT: But in first post, in program screen shot right bottom corner, there are A1/A2, B1 catalogues, I don't see AR catalogue.
Do you have installed version of FAST with AR catalogues?

NissanGQ4.2
7th January 2011, 09:32 PM
It's for general market LHD/RHD.
I will check IF I can get for Aus
EDIT: But in first post, in program screen shot right bottom corner, there are A1/A2, B1 catalogues, I don't see AR catalogue.
Do you have installed version of FAST with AR catalogues?

Do not have AR installed, but would love 2 get my hands on it

Dmitrijs_Riga
I found one AR catalogue, but it's from Feb-2008. Do you need it?

NissanGQ4.2
I found one AR catalogue, but it's from Feb-2008. Do you need it?

would love a copy

Dmitrijs_Riga
7th January 2011, 11:35 PM
Do you have any AR version already installed? Can you tell the version number?

NissanGQ4.2
8th January 2011, 07:56 AM
Do you have any AR version already installed? Can you tell the version number?

I do not have AR installed

mike
9th January 2011, 09:01 PM
Would also like a copy of aust version for gq
Cheers Mike

Dmitrijs_Riga
10th January 2011, 03:04 AM
I am downloading it. Will take some time.

Dmitrijs_Riga
11th January 2011, 07:13 PM
Damn....downloading is too slow...file size about 256mb, but estimated time 2 weeks :(

NissanGQ4.2
11th January 2011, 07:28 PM
Damn....downloading is too slow...file size about 256mb, but estimated time 2 weeks :(

u still on dial up??? I download a gig in 5hrs and call that slow.....

Do u have a link2 the file, that i could use 2 download myself???????

Dmitrijs_Riga
11th January 2011, 08:10 PM
No no ;) I am on fiber optic, 300Mbit :)
But this I am downloading from some russian torrent site... only one seeder is available time to time. So I can't do more :(

NissanGQ4.2
11th January 2011, 08:41 PM
No no ;) I am on fiber optic, 300Mbit :)
But this I am downloading from some russian torrent site... only one seeder is available time to time. So I can't do more :(

fiber optic!!!!! now i'm crying.......got 2 love when there is only on seeder, whats even worse is when that one disappears for ages :(

Dmitrijs_Riga
13th January 2011, 03:51 AM
I have it!
Where I can upload it?
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7241/ar1v.png

NissanGQ4.2
13th January 2011, 08:03 AM
I have it!
Where I can upload it?

How big is the file?

Dmitrijs_Riga
13th January 2011, 08:18 AM
240 MB in ZIP

NissanGQ4.2
13th January 2011, 08:42 AM
240 MB in ZIP

the forum can't host files that large, are you leeching the file urself so i could download it from you?

If you have a rapidshare account or something similar where you can upload it 2 then give me the location 2 the download, I can set it up 2 be directly downloaded from the forum.

Cheers

Todd

Dmitrijs_Riga
13th January 2011, 09:12 PM
Ok, I will open SFTP session tonight and let you to download this file. But I can't host it longer then 48 hours. I have to upload it to rapidshare or somewhere else.

AB
13th January 2011, 09:22 PM
Nice work mate, Todd are you able to get your hands on this and we will figure out a way to put it on the forum or show a link somewhere on here to offer it to members?

Thanks Dmitrijs_Riga for your help!

NissanGQ4.2
13th January 2011, 09:43 PM
Ok, I will open SFTP session tonight and let you to download this file. But I can't host it longer then 48 hours. I have to upload it to rapidshare or somewhere else.

Cool, just let me know the download link :)

NissanGQ4.2
14th January 2011, 08:06 PM
Ok boys and girlz, with the great help of Dmitrijs_Riga (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?615-Dmitrijs_Riga), it looks like i have a working version of Nissan Fast with the AR catalog (Australian Version ).

Now the good news and the bad.

The Bad news first. As far as I understand it only works from a certain year up 2 a certain year model and for the life of me
I can't remember the website i found this info on.

The Good news, It looks like it worked on my 1992 GQ TI vin number, will do further testing and post the results, but so far so good :)

I will endeavor 2 find what models this will work on.

I will upload a link 2 the program hopefully 2nite.

Installation is a little bit confusing, but I'm sure with some help, it will get installed on your PC. I am running Win7 64bit, so if i can get it working on that I'm sure we can work it on all Window versions!

Feel free 2 PM me when you have downloaded the file and i will be happy 2 try and guide you through the setup.

Cheers

Todd

P.s: Anyone that downloads this file, please pm Dmitrijs_Riga (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=615) and say a big thank you for providing this software 2 the forum

Dmitrijs_Riga
14th January 2011, 08:44 PM
The Bad news first. As far as I understand it only works from a certain year up 2 a certain year model and for the life of me
I can't remember the website i found this info on.
This catalogue works from 1988 GQ till 2007 GQ and GU. So most of the models must be there.

mike
14th January 2011, 08:50 PM
Sweet ,Thanks for all your work Dmitrijs_Riga & Todd.Looking forward to a working copy of this .DAMNED IF I COULD FIND ONE!!Thanks Again ,Cheers Mike

NissanGQ4.2
15th January 2011, 09:15 AM
Link 2 the Nissan Fast download thread

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2383-Nissan-Fast-E-Fast-Software-Download&p=30621#post30621

jace75
15th January 2011, 12:00 PM
so is there a link on where we can download this from?

NissanGQ4.2
15th January 2011, 12:38 PM
so is there a link on where we can download this from?

Yes, see below post

bigfduck
18th November 2011, 08:46 PM
I need this soft??? thx :p

black-mav
1st February 2012, 08:31 PM
is it the pdf file or am i missing something. thanks

black-mav
1st February 2012, 08:33 PM
sorry i sould have explained i went to the link provided is it the fast pdf file that i need to download

NissanGQ4.2
1st February 2012, 10:51 PM
sorry i sould have explained i went to the link provided is it the fast pdf file that i need to download

Yes, download the fast pdf file, that pdf will have a link in it to download the Nissan Fast Software.

Cheers

Todd

black-mav
2nd February 2012, 10:05 AM
Cheers Todd I got it working, tho my vin number gets rejected as there is only safari y60's I thought it was the australian edition? Is there something I have to do to get patrols vin numbers working?

y60fromDK
9th February 2012, 10:12 AM
How can i se if it covers europe models

NissanGQ4.2
9th February 2012, 05:41 PM
Cheers Todd I got it working, tho my vin number gets rejected as there is only safari y60's I thought it was the australian edition? Is there something I have to do to get patrols vin numbers working?

It is the AU version, My patrols Vin number works no problems, and know I don't believe there is anything else you need to do.

I will send you a PM

Cheers

Todd

NissanGQ4.2
9th February 2012, 05:49 PM
How can i se if it covers europe models

Have sent a PM mate

y60fromDK
10th February 2012, 08:33 PM
Now i played whit the program for some dayes, and i look to you can have more than one data set, loadet at the time, and the only data set i missed is the AR, but live in EU so have no problems missing it.

Dmitrijs_Riga
15th February 2012, 12:45 AM
New version of EL and GL are available. AR still the same

NissanGQ4.2
15th February 2012, 07:05 PM
New version of EL and GL are available. AR still the same

Is that the 2010 Version of Nissan Fast you are referring 2 or is there something newer again????

Dmitrijs_Riga
15th February 2012, 07:25 PM
Check this photo of what is current versions.
http://i18.fastpic.ru/big/2011/0811/5b/a29b37c6b581ff1fe1027c48c220135b.jpg

y60fromDK
16th February 2012, 03:22 AM
All mine is 09/2011, but how can i make link to download

NissanGQ4.2
16th February 2012, 05:16 PM
All mine is 09/2011, but how can i make link to download

You would have 2 upload the files into something like "dropbox" for that 2 work, you can not upload files of that size 2 the forum

Dropbox is a file storage website: www.dropbox.com, you would have 2 join, upload the files into the public folder then post the link 2 the files

cheers

Todd

y60fromDK
17th February 2012, 12:08 AM
thanks mate, will try to rar. the files in seperate catalogs, and then upload them seperately, and have no problem running the new files in and old Nissan Fast.
trying one off the next dayes.

92GQ
23rd February 2014, 07:31 AM
Hi all, does anyone have a link for the AR file? Thanks

NissanGQ4.2
23rd February 2014, 08:40 AM
Hi all, does anyone have a link for the AR file? Thanks

Do you need the setup files as well or just the AR catalogue???? Got 2 go out shortly but can send you a link later this arvo

92GQ
23rd February 2014, 09:30 AM
Just the ar file should do it. The program is working on my laptop.
Cheers

ako89
18th March 2015, 10:38 AM
can anyone PM me a link to where I can download the latest FAST for windows. ?

Clunk
18th March 2015, 11:52 AM

Right here

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?p=30621

mudski
18th March 2015, 02:28 PM
How old is your car mate? Nissanfast only goes up to 2007....

NissanGQ4.2
18th March 2015, 05:42 PM

If you want pm me your vin number and I'll check that it works before you possible waste your time downloading it

How old is your car mate? Nissanfast only goes up to 2007....

His is a 2007 GU