PDA

View Full Version : Exedy XI - RFC Australia - Landcruiser Mountain Park, Jimna Qld

Xtreme 4x4 Sport
16th July 2012, 11:10 AM
Teams so far entered for the Exedy XI - RFC

Driver--Co - Driver--Vehicle--State--#

Rod Rathbone--Russell Rathbone--Toyota--NSW--1

Chris Wood--Chris Brame-- Nissan--QLD--2

Dave Burrows--Pat Burrows--Toyota--NSW--3

Shane Harris--Alex Driscoll--Nissan--QLD--5

Christian Trusz--Terry Kane--Nissan--QLD--06

Michael Camac--Wayne Cook--Nissan--QLD--007

Brian Gregg--David Gregg--Nissan--QLD--08

Aaron Ward--Steve McDonnell--Nissan--QLD--20

Col Warneken--Cam Gale--Nissan--NSW--22

Paul Speechley--TBA --Toyota--QLD-- 23

Matt Shields--Daniel Bowes--Toyota-- QLD--44

Mick Short--Brook Marrington--Toyota --NSW--TBC

David Groundwater--Ryan Thomas--Nissan--QLD--55

Josh Marks--Nathan Allport--Nissan--Qld--63

Scott Alison--Jason Forssman--Nissan--VIC--174

More info can be found at:-
www.xtreme4x4sport.com.au

David Metcalfe 0418 745 830

Xtreme 4x4 Sport
17th July 2012, 10:06 AM
As you can see by the competitor list we have a very competitive and top notch field.

So who else is there that can take the fight to these guys.

The Exedy XI - RFC is only for the serious Competitor:-
- The one that trusts his truck & co-driver and can work as a Team
- The one that has put the time, effort and some money into making his truck reliable
- The one that never says "Give up"
- The one who wants to do one of the Best Events in Australia
- The one who can handle "8 Days of Off Road Magic" and as some past competitors added, "Mayhem & Madness"
- The one who wants to compete over 43SS having a mix of speed, GPS and a lot of winching.
- The one who would like to win a trip to Mother RFC Malaysia, 1st - 10th December

If your that Team give me a call, 0418 745 830 or drop me a line at info@xtreme4x4sport.com.au

Cheers
David Metcalfe
Competition Manager
Exedy XI - RFC

Xtreme 4x4 Sport
23rd July 2012, 10:02 AM
I am pleased to announce another Queensland entrant:-

Josh Marks & Nathan Allport, they will be driving a Nissan Patrol #63.

Welcome aboard guys.

I need more Victorian Teams to come along and keep Scott and Jason company, so who is it going to be?

Give it a go guys, you will be surprised what happens at the Exedy XI - RFC.

Cheers
David Metcalfe
Competition Manager
XI - RFC

Xtreme 4x4 Sport
23rd July 2012, 02:27 PM
I would just like to comment on the Officials I have so far chosen.

They are some of the hardest working out there and are very easy to get along with. (But remember the only correct answer regards the Exedy XI - RFC will only come from me :)

I will be overseeing everything (as usual) that goes on during the Exedy XI - RFC.

What has not been announced is that I also will be involved with the scoring during the event.

Unlike all other events I am not using one person and one computer to enter all the data during the week.

There will be at least 4 separate Officials on 4 computers doing this job from the start of SS1 to the finish of SS43.

So if there is any difference in the master score between any of the computers, then it is back to checking Stage by Stage on all computers to see where the fault is.

We will be using all the same program (Excel).

Scores will be released each day when all the SS are finished etc:-

Saturday released Sunday briefing.

Sunday (Day SS) released Monday morning.

As Sunday, Monday & Tuesday nights SS are done in groups these scores will be released on Wednesday morning.

The same goes for the 2 Area Group SS. These will be released along with the running total at start of "Midway Presentation" on Wednesday night.

Thursday SS and running total will be released on Friday morning.

Friday night SS & running total will be released on Saturday morning.

Before the final Presentation all Teams will be able to view their times for the last 5SS.

Unlike some other events all released SS scores not only will have Points, but Competitors time & Penalties, now you will be able to really see how you are going.

I will be open to any inspection of the scoring and master sheets at any mutual time by the listed Drivers Representative.

Regardless who is doing what, they are there for the Exedy XI - RFC and I have the up most respect for my Officials and do believe that they will carry out their Official duties in a Professional manner.

Cheers
David Metcalfe
Competition Manager
Exedy XI - RFC

Xtreme 4x4 Sport
2nd August 2012, 05:16 PM
As you are aware, there is a lucky draw for one of the Teams to take their vehicle & themselves to Mother RFC in Malaysia (conditions do apply) this is non transferable and the winning Team must make the choice on the night.

If they cannot go they can choose to:-

1 - Winning Team (2 people) come to the RFC. This includes return airfares, 2 nights accommodation in KL prior to the start and 2 nights at the end, RFC Promo gear, jungle accommodation and the best thing is that you get to travel with me :) :) (Condition do apply)

2 - Goes up for Auction on the night, Money raised goes to the winners. The auction winner must also abide by the Terms & Condition of the prize.

Cheers
David Metcalfe
Competition Manager
Exedy XI - RFC Australia

Xtreme 4x4 Sport
5th August 2012, 08:20 AM
Exedy XI - RFC Australia will also be offering all Teams the chance to obtain all of their photo's taken by our Press Manager - Ashley Lucas. The copy right on these then belong to you and they can be used as you require.

All of this for only $100.

Payment can be made at the start by the Teams that want to take up this offer.

All Teams will also receive a "DVD Slide Show" of the complete event at presentation.

Cheers
David Metcalfe
Competition Manager
Exedy XI - RFC Australia

Silver
5th August 2012, 08:53 AM
Crikey, I might have to shout Silver a new set of 10R ATRs, and grease up the handwinch! I might even have my second hand 2" lift installed by then. (alright, end of gentle dig at self)

On a serious note, sounds like quite a competition with careful scoring and a good course not to far from a lot of us, whether as competitor or possibly in my case, as spectator :-)