PDA

View Full Version : Landcruiser park tracks

Gas_Guzzler4800
15th July 2012, 02:49 PM
Hey guys, Heading up to cruiser park in a few weeks. Been there 10 times or so but generally stick to the same sorta tracks etc ( changed vehicles about 3 times throughout ) Have done camp road before the floods, looked at it after and gave it a miss. Has anyone been up to the top of the park recently? I have never been up that way but just wondering what ARB Alley and Top Test track are like? Are they locker only territory etc

Bigrig
15th July 2012, 03:00 PM
Both are locker territory mate - unless you're with some other spec'd up trucks who can assist - camp road is just good fun if taken slowly and attacked right ...

nissannewby
15th July 2012, 04:03 PM
We did claw gorge there a couple of weeks ago and club rally circuit claw gorge was destroyed an there was some hairy moments. All the normal tracks seem to be accessible and people seem to have made easier tracks around the fl;ogged out lines. Have you been to any of the other parks in SE QLD

Gas_Guzzler4800
16th July 2012, 06:24 AM
Thanks guys. I have been back since the floods but it decided to absolutely bucket down and flooded most tracks. So I was unable to access the usual tracks. The usually small creek crossing on the way to the pig pen was over the bonnet of my mates GQ patrol with 3" lift and 33's. I have been to scenic rim ( hated it ) and The springs. Keen to try out Janowen hills sometime....

We have a mixed group of trucks going so will probably give most of the harder tracks a miss, unless I feel like winching everyone out at the time.