PDA

View Full Version : Australian 4x4 Masters Series - Final Round *Day / Nighter* - Sydney - Eastern Creek

NissanGQ4.2
13th October 2010, 06:59 PM
Australian 4x4 Masters Series

Round 5 & The Finals

Saturday 23th October 2010 Day/Nighter

The Finals Shootout

At approximately 5pm we will link parts of courses 1,2 & 3 to create a super course for the Finals
The top 5 placed teams in the Series drive an elimination format with one team being crowned the 4x4 Masters Grand Champions.
The best drivers in the best 4x4's under lights should make for some red hot action, don't miss it.
Elimination format is the McIntyre Final Five System

Spectator

Information

Australian 4x4 Masters Series is an ALCOHOL FREE event.

Ticket Prices
Tickets on sale at the gate
Adult $30
Concession/Student $15 (proof required)
Child $15 (ages 11-16)
Family $60 (two adults and two children)

Kids 12 and under free with paying adult
Larger families please email 4x4masters@4x4masters.com.au for special rates

Visit there website for further info
http://www.4x4masters.com.au/

patch697
13th October 2010, 07:16 PM
Thanks Todd I cant attend myself but I hope it helps generate the interest it deserves.

NissanGQ4.2
13th October 2010, 08:53 PM
Thanks Todd I cant attend myself but I hope it helps generate the interest it deserves.

Why won't you be attending such a great NSW event???.......besides NSW been a s hole of a place *L* your only about 1200k and 12hr drive away give or take

patch697
13th October 2010, 09:56 PM
Why won't you be attending such a great NSW event???.......besides NSW been a s hole of a place *L* your only about 1200k and 12hr drive away give or take

HAHAHAHAH............... Well after reading such an intro Im buggered if I know.........lol

NissanGQ4.2
22nd October 2010, 08:34 PM
bump........for the Sydney siders...............this weekend.............oh crap why did i think it was on a Sunday :(:(:( its 2morrow :(:(:(