PDA

View Full Version : whats going ooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn................................ .......

Timmo
5th July 2012, 12:07 AM
Well............................sorry have no0t been on here much had some health issues to sort out with work and been a little busy, but man keeeeeeeeeeeen to get out and do some wheeling, any where is fine by me just maybe not her but,,,,,,,,,,,,, what she says, lets get out sunday and go wheeling some where, i could always do with the Ks on the clock save me from the FB tax.

so whos up for some wheeeling, any one ??????????

i dont know where to go but keen to get out and explore this great place before i leave.

AB
5th July 2012, 08:57 AM
Aren't you guys supposed to be doing a forum meet up over there???

Welcome back too mate!

DX grunt
5th July 2012, 08:58 AM
September, apparently.

I'm just waiting for a date to be finalized so I can work around my roster.

DX grunt
5th July 2012, 08:59 AM
Well............................sorry have no0t been on here much had some health issues to sort out with work and been a little busy, but man keeeeeeeeeeeen to get out and do some wheeling, any where is fine by me just maybe not her but,,,,,,,,,,,,, what she says, lets get out sunday and go wheeling some where, i could always do with the Ks on the clock save me from the FB tax.

so whos up for some wheeeling, any one ??????????

i dont know where to go but keen to get out and explore this great place before i leave.

If you're really desperate, put it in H4 and drive on the gravel verges.....like I do. PML

Sir Roofy
5th July 2012, 10:31 AM
if you're really desperate, put it in h4 and drive on the gravel verges.....like i do. Pml

and with your new guard you can get over further and rougher -----lmfao