PDA

View Full Version : WA Patrol Get Together

Woof
1st July 2012, 10:48 PM
This get together will not be restricted to our forum only, I have some plans for this inaugural get together for the future.

timbar
1st July 2012, 10:56 PM
New thread ?????? did u give up on the old one with no directions ????

Woof
1st July 2012, 11:10 PM
New thread ?????? did u give up on the old one with no directions ????
Just worked out how to post a poll Tim, link is there mate, is that what you are referring too???

Clunk
2nd July 2012, 12:04 AM
hey Doogy, I gave a firm yes but maybe it should have been a maybe, seeing as it all boils down to how things go with the new bubs............................ but I'm kinda thinking it should be ok lol

timbar
2nd July 2012, 02:31 AM
Just worked out how to post a poll Tim, link is there mate, is that what you are referring too???

Sorry mate it doesnt come up on tappa crap

White Elephant
2nd July 2012, 04:25 PM
I would definately like to attend this, depends when in September though, I have to head back over to Qld for a wedding in early September.

Also, I was driving alongside someone in a dark coloured (blue/grey?) GQ heading up Roe highway on the way home the other night, it had a Western Patrol Club Spare wheel cover on the back. Just wondering which member of the forum (if any) it might be. I figured it was most likely someone from the forum, so I gave a couple of short taps to the airhorns on my White Elephant! So if you're that person, it wasn't some random person beeping...it was me!

Woof
3rd July 2012, 01:00 AM
Well things may change again, I am going up to the original property in 2 weeks time for a bit of a play, so I may see if I can get that property for a forum members get together and the other one for something else I have in mind.
Yeah I know what you are all thinking......why doesn't this clown make up his mind...lol

Clunk
3rd July 2012, 01:11 AM
Well things may change again, I am going up to the original property in 2 weeks time for a bit of a play, so I may see if I can get that property for a forum members get together and the other one for something else I have in mind.
Yeah I know what you are all thinking......why doesn't this clown make up his mind...lol

All good Doggy...... sure it'll be lovely where ever it is!!!!! Lol

Woof
3rd July 2012, 01:17 AM
All good Doggy...... sure it'll be lovely where ever it is!!!!! Lol

LOVELY.............LOVELY,,,,,,,,,,,,The Dogman does not do LOVELY......LOL

Clunk
3rd July 2012, 01:20 AM
LOVELY.............LOVELY,,,,,,,,,,,,The Dogman does not do LOVELY......LOL

Oh come now Poochy, you know you do!!!!! Lmao

DX grunt
3rd July 2012, 08:40 AM
Dates would be fantastic as I only get about every 3rd, 4th or 5th weekend off. lol

looking forward to it.

Rossco

Woof
4th July 2012, 01:04 AM
Dates would be fantastic as I only get about every 3rd, 4th or 5th weekend off. lol

looking forward to it.

Rossco
Patience Ross, good things come to those who wait mate...hahaha

Clunk
4th July 2012, 01:11 AM
Gonna have to keep bumping this Doggy

oncedisturbed
4th July 2012, 09:55 AM
bumpety bump bump :)

Looking forward to this depending on when in Sept, Supposed to be going to Karijini in Sept / Oct school hols

Timmo
5th July 2012, 12:12 AM
Oh come now Poochy, you know you do!!!!! Lmao

Poochy.......ha ha ha I havent met Doggy yet and i have pictures of a fluffy little white pooch in me head.....................come on clunk im sure it will be a diff jarring back breaking weekend.

all tghe stuff im scared of...........whos the pooch now? lol

Clunk
5th July 2012, 12:53 AM
Poochy.......ha ha ha I havent met Doggy yet and i have pictures of a fluffy little white pooch in me head.....................come on clunk im sure it will be a diff jarring back breaking weekend.

all tghe stuff im scared of...........whos the pooch now? lol

Yeah he,'s definitely not fluffy mate!!!!!! Hahahahaha

Should definitely be a good weekend and one im looking forward to.......... you'll have to get out more before hand to get the practice in lol

Dinger
25th July 2012, 12:57 AM
Hey guys
This sounds like a great idea it would be good to finally meet some of you guys.
Dinger

Woof
25th July 2012, 01:07 AM
Well things have changed again, did not go to the property last weekend as planned as the owner was in hospital, the weekend trip North was changed to a day trip to the powerlines.
I needed to get away for at least one night so I went South instead to Dwellingup for 3 days, been thinking that it may be the easier to organise a weekend down there.

What does everyone think??????

choochie
25th July 2012, 01:14 AM
Count me in :)

DX grunt
25th July 2012, 10:05 AM
Count me in :)

Me too.

Remember I need dates. I need at least 1 month's notice

Stropp
25th July 2012, 05:19 PM
doggie if last weekend was anything to go by I am there if the young bloke is off, he works one on one off. cheers Stropp

Timmo
26th July 2012, 08:57 PM
yep im in but im not here from 27 aug -16 sep............................on promotion course...........

Wetty
31st July 2012, 09:12 AM
Well things have changed again, did not go to the property last weekend as planned as the owner was in hospital, the weekend trip North was changed to a day trip to the powerlines.
I needed to get away for at least one night so I went South instead to Dwellingup for 3 days, been thinking that it may be the easier to organise a weekend down there.

What does everyone think??????
I'll be in for that. . . . . been in WA for 13 years and have not explored there yet.

joetrol
1st August 2012, 10:59 PM
Im Keen! dates sound fine to me

timbar
2nd August 2012, 12:47 AM
Im in.....just depends on when it is ?????!

DX grunt
2nd August 2012, 08:38 AM
Waiting, waiting. No pressure! lol

DX grunt
2nd August 2012, 08:39 AM
I'll be in for that. . . . . been in WA for 13 years and have not explored there yet.

Sounds like South Geraldton (Sth Guilford) needs a map of North Bunbury (Dwellingup). hahahahahahaha

Wetty
5th August 2012, 03:12 AM
Sounds like South Geraldton (Sth Guilford) needs a map of North Bunbury (Dwellingup). hahahahahahaha
Lived in Bunbury for 5 years, spent most of my spare time round Yeagerup and Black Point........still get down there a bit these days

DX grunt
5th August 2012, 04:09 AM

Bring your umbrella, raincoat, thermals, gum boots, gloves, beanie, Uggies and a change or 2 of clothes. Firewood is supplied on site. PML. hahahahahaha

Wetty
5th August 2012, 05:55 AM
Bring your umbrella, raincoat, thermals, gum boots, gloves, beanie, Uggies and a change or 2 of clothes. Firewood is supplied on site. PML. hahahahahaha
Hahahahaha sounds like where I used to live, good old Gippsland! Miss the Crooked River and Wonnangatta. . . . . . . . might go back for a visit one of these days.

skipntajie
7th August 2012, 10:41 AM
is there seriously on 13 WA'ers ????

oncedisturbed
7th August 2012, 10:47 AM
There are heaps from WA but i think it mainly only 13 mostly active members here

Timmo
9th August 2012, 10:49 PM
im trying to be active ..........but she keeps saying no

Clunk
9th August 2012, 10:58 PM
Being active justs gets me into trouble..... Lol

Woof
10th August 2012, 02:01 AM
Will you clowns stop hijacking my thread..hahahaha..................may have some news soon regarding whatever this thread was about at the beginning..lol

Clunk
10th August 2012, 09:46 AM
Will you clowns stop hijacking my thread..hahahaha..................may have some news soon regarding whatever this thread was about at the beginning..lol

What you talkin bout Willis?

Timmo
10th August 2012, 06:32 PM
ha ha ha we have all been there man................thats why i got the snip lol

Being active justs gets me into trouble..... Lol

Woof
11th August 2012, 01:30 AM
Well I have some news on the WA Forum Get Together, seeing as this thread went to the dogs, I will start a new one to let everyone know when it is and where it is.............