PDA

View Full Version : want to no places to have fun around south brizzy

41ook_patrol
26th June 2012, 08:00 PM
hi patroler's
im sort of new to the 4x4 seen, and was wondering of the places around south brizzy to have a bit of weekend fun, i no of logan pino which is now under development/ residential, duck creek rd,

thanks

Finly Owner
26th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Please be kind enought to post up an intro in the introduction section. This is protocol expected of all new memners. Then we will be more likely to answer you questions in our normal friendly manner. Pine Forest is not good when the COPS do a blitz.

Tim

Bigrig
26th June 2012, 09:44 PM
Welcome aboard mate - as said, slip over to the introduction section and bang up some details about you and the rig ... a formality for sure, but no different to knocking on someone's door you've never met and introducing yourself.

No harm done mate, and good to have you here, but as said, you'll get better response by following a few simple guidelines ... give it a go and you'll find what most do, a great bunch of people who are helpful, and more information than you can poke a stick at!!

if that's not for you, that's ok too ... different strokes for different folks and hope you find the forum you're after ...

41ook_patrol
1st July 2012, 05:42 PM
no worries guys except that i have already done my intro.