Toddrind

Be quik only two left

AB
9th October 2010, 10:22 PM
Thats a good one Timbo..haha

Ok, whos the lucky last 2?????

YNOT
9th October 2010, 10:30 PM
Where did you get that list Tim, Australia's most wanted!!!

Tony

patch697
9th October 2010, 10:33 PM
LOLOLOL..................Very fitting Tim, nothing like getting out & dirty in your Patrol...lolol

AB
9th October 2010, 10:33 PM
Where did you get that list Tim, Australia's most wanted!!!

Tony

No Tony.....Australia's least wanted!

patch697
9th October 2010, 10:34 PM
No Tony.....Australias least wanted!

LOLOLOL.............. I don't know about that AB you & Rossco seen to attract quite a lot of attention................lololololol

Finly Owner
9th October 2010, 10:37 PM
I'm bored waiting for you guys to do something interesting.

patch697
9th October 2010, 10:40 PM

After some of the stuff you told us you have got up too Im not at all surprised.......lololololol

Finly Owner
9th October 2010, 10:40 PM
Oh AB you are wanted by all of us. Without you we would never have got to know each other

AB
9th October 2010, 10:44 PM
Oh AB you are wanted by all of us. Without you we would never have got to know each other

Shuks Timbo, thanks mate.

I don't think I have ever put so much effort into something like this for no money in my life...... but at the end of the day It is worth it 100%

Finly Owner
9th October 2010, 10:51 PM
AB Admin Bully
Patch697 Moderate Modulater
Dogman Watch Dog in retirement
DX Grunt Gambler
NissPat Clown
Plassy Clown
Finly Owner Entertainer
YNOT Technical Support Officer
CHOPS Resorce Manager
Toddrind IT Support Oficcer

Chops
11th October 2010, 03:44 AM
Cant believe I missed this one.......hahahahahahah.

Maxhead
11th October 2010, 06:20 AM
haha, just notice this one.

So which bank we doin' boys?

DX grunt
11th October 2010, 08:02 AM

You're kidding. Right? lololol

Give it 6 months for my six pack to come out of hybernation and it's on again! lolol

DX grunt
11th October 2010, 08:14 AM
For next years' dares, I'd like to move it up a notch. You clowns ready? lolol

15 sec vids of pole dancing, belly dancing, and for AB, bull bar g banging! lolol

All to be undertaken wearing a mankini. lolol

I can see Plassy's sweat dripping on his keyboard from here! lololol hahahahahah

AB
11th October 2010, 08:19 AM
Your one sick puppy Rossco!...lol

DX grunt
11th October 2010, 08:26 AM

I've gotta be 1,500% sure I'm gunna win a bet before I'm prepared to engage the mouth before the brain. lololol

Last year was my first year as a 'gambler' and I learnt heaps. lolol

How else are you gunna have a bit of good clean fun on a world wide scale? lolol

DX grunt
11th October 2010, 08:30 AM

Yeah, you're right AB, again.

How about we save the moments for the 2012 Forum get together. No videos, the real thing. lololol
Me, Plassy and Paul, have to show our wares anyway, so we might as well get it all over with on the one night. hahahahahaha

Videos and mobile phone cameras are banned. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

patch697
11th October 2010, 10:13 AM
Boy "o: boy........ Next year is going to be a cracker.............lololololololololol

& I recon I'll be in again too.......lololol

Ab's right Rossco you are a sicko............& that just the way we like it...............lololololololololololol

DX grunt
11th October 2010, 03:14 PM
Boy "o: boy........ Next year is going to be a cracker.............lololololololololol

& I recon I'll be in again too.......lololol

Ab's right Rossco you are a sicko............& that just the way we like it...............lololololololololololol

Just remember you lot....WHAT HAPPENS AT OUR 2012 OUTBACK GATHERING , STAYS IN THE OUTBACK - FOREVER.

Un der stand???????? lololololol

AB
11th October 2010, 06:39 PM
Can't believe I missed this thread either!

So what's our mission? Don't think there's any Nazi enclaves to bomb any more so we'll have to think up of some other daring feat. Perhaps we could all simultaneously raid a Toyota forum and begin threads on how great Patrols are?? That would be great!!

That would be pretty funny actually...lol

Although imagine 45 yoda fans raiding this forum, that would keep us busy for a while...lol

Chops
11th October 2010, 07:59 PM
Yeah we will have to watch what shenanigans gets started, I for one don't want to attract undesirables from other forums over to here.

Woof
11th October 2010, 08:16 PM
Very funny Plassy, Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant!

Woof
11th October 2010, 08:27 PM
Yeah you always pull out the Latin card when you want to call me something I can't understand.

Oh by the way, I know Habaticecian. So i9l;ma himnipohser lhdfdohfa, lljui[ppsd!!!

Oh and klaeorhg padpogp haehrpbgjo oohhp'pse!!!

That's not very nice mate:eek::eek: lolol

Finly Owner
11th October 2010, 09:34 PM
for next years' dares, i'd like to move it up a notch. You clowns ready? Lolol

15 sec vids of pole dancing, belly dancing, and for ab, bull bar g banging! Lolol

all to be undertaken wearing a mankini. Lolol

i can see plassy's sweat dripping on his keyboard from here! Lololol hahahahahah

i'm in, i'm making my glad wrap bikini already!

Finly Owner
11th October 2010, 09:35 PM
I've gotta be 1,500% sure I'm gunna win a bet before I'm prepared to engage the mouth before the brain. lololol

Last year was my first year as a 'gambler' and I learnt heaps. lolol

How else are you gunna have a bit of good clean fun on a world wide scale? lolol

I've been studying AFL teams and ladder for years. You may well be sorry Ross.

Woof
11th October 2010, 09:37 PM
i'm in, i'm making my glad wrap bikini already!

OK all.............please let Tim win all bets..........PLEASE

Finly Owner
11th October 2010, 09:37 PM
Just remember you lot....WHAT HAPPENS AT OUR 2012 OUTBACK GATHERING , STAYS IN THE OUTBACK - FOREVER.

Un der stand???????? lololololol

I'll pay for each vid posted here after the get together.

Chops
11th October 2010, 09:55 PM
I think after you got the glad wrap out, that cut participation down considerably :D

Woof
11th October 2010, 10:12 PM
I think after you got the glad wrap out, that cut participation down considerably :D:bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup: :bigthumbup::bigthumbup:

Finly Owner
11th October 2010, 10:21 PM
Believe there ain't much to see/hide.

DX grunt
11th October 2010, 11:35 PM
I'll pay for each vid posted here after the get together.

"Security, where are you" lolol

Chops
11th October 2010, 11:50 PM
"Security, where are you" lolol

They have all gone to bed.

Finly Owner
11th October 2010, 11:55 PM
Woosers r all in bed

DX grunt
12th October 2010, 12:16 AM
Woosers r all in bed

Hey Chops, we've got an extra hour of peace and quite on the forum. lololol

Chops
12th October 2010, 12:21 AM
I know, I'm trying make all my posts, but Finly wont bloody go to bed. :p

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 12:55 AM
I'm going now

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 12:55 AM
but not until

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 12:56 AM
I get my post count up a bit

Maxhead
12th October 2010, 06:12 AM
I get my post count up a bit

Nearly at the magic 1000 mark mate, keep posting

Chops
12th October 2010, 04:57 PM
I vote just remove the post count altogether. :D

Chops
12th October 2010, 05:19 PM
Im addicted to this forum, maybe I should go outside and do something, like work on my Patrol.

Maxhead
12th October 2010, 07:07 PM
Im addicted to this forum, maybe I should go outside and do something, like work on my Patrol.

haha, I need motivation just to clean the bloody thing let alone work on mine

YNOT
12th October 2010, 07:15 PM
I can't stay on too long tonight, I've got to be up at 3am tomorrow to drive to Lismore. And I still have a few things to do in the shed tonight.

Tony

Maxhead
12th October 2010, 07:31 PM
I can't stay on too long tonight, I've got to be up at 3am tomorrow to drive to Lismore. And I still have a few things to do in the shed tonight.

Tony

Take it easy on the road mate

AB
12th October 2010, 07:56 PM
Crappy night Tony so take care mate!

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 09:29 PM
I vote just remove the post count altogether. :D

I vote against

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 09:30 PM
that motion................................

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 09:30 PM
How else do we.................................

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 09:31 PM
get too change our status?

Finly Owner
12th October 2010, 09:33 PM
Are you back Tony? in one piece?

YNOT
13th October 2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks guys.
Yep i made it back in one piece at 2.30 this afternoon, can't say the same for the roo I hit near Kyogle!!! Lucky for me it was only a small roo, all it did was pop out a trim on the front bumper.

Post counter, mmmm, while I don't mind it being there, some members seem to go to extrordinary lengths to keep it ticking over as fast as possible-much like the odometer in my work van. The difference being when my odometer hits 200,000 I get a new van!

Tony

patch697
13th October 2010, 07:22 PM
Post counter, mmmm, while I don't mind it being there, some members seem to go to extrordinary lengths to keep it ticking over as fast as possible-much like the odometer in my work van. The difference being when my odometer hits 200,000 I get a new van!

Tony

Agreed Tony although my post count is high so maybe I should not be one to talk........lololol

Finly Owner
13th October 2010, 11:25 PM
Yaeh see you set the record for us too catch.

Aren't post the other thing that make our forum bigger? Better? MORE SALUBRIOUS?

I mean:

Finly Owner
13th October 2010, 11:26 PM
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

DX grunt
14th October 2010, 09:54 AM
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Hang on. I'll just get my dictionary and thesaurus out! lolol

Finly Owner
14th October 2010, 10:46 PM
Doggie has asked If I can recruit two more soles to make up up the "Dirty Dozen"

So first two in win.

Chops
14th October 2010, 11:21 PM
I think you should be inducted.

DX grunt
14th October 2010, 11:40 PM
I nominate Chops. Need a seconder?

He's vocal enough! lolol Plus he's a Sandgroper. lol

YNOT
14th October 2010, 11:51 PM
Chops is already in.

Tony

Timbo
15th October 2010, 01:33 PM
Too much groping going on in here.

patch697
15th October 2010, 01:42 PM
Too much groping going on in here.

I agree it could be seen as such so I will say to all that read this.

This thread is nothing more than forum members having some fun with each other & please feel free to join in on it as well, as we do not promote clicky club mentality here.

All in good fun ppl & nothing more.

Timbo
15th October 2010, 02:48 PM
Aww Pauly, I was just trying to jump in on the shenanigans... I wasn't being serious.

I'll change my comment.

Not enough groping going on in here.. wait, that sounds bad. lol

Woof
15th October 2010, 06:38 PM
I agree it could be seen as such so I will say to all that read this.

This thread is nothing more than forum members having some fun with each other & please feel free to join in on it as well, as we do not promote clicky club mentality here.

All in good fun ppl & nothing more.

Agreed Pauly, that's what makes this forum so different to others, we are all treated the same, there is no select group of members here and never will be, yes there are friends here but we never knew each other until joining this forum.
It could be seen as there is a select group to someone just entering the forum but all it is is members having fun and sharing information for everyone and anyone is welcome to join in, the more the merrier.
We are all people with one common interest "Nissan Patrols", as we get to know each other we may find more common interests for sure, but if not, who cares we will always have one that will keep us going.
Regarding groups, again, as this forum grows there will be a lot more members sharing information and/or just enjoying each others posts, sure if it gets to say 100 members constantly talking to each other there will be ones that will just comment on certain other members posts, if those 100 commented on every single post they would have to be on here 24 hours/day, these people who only comment on each others posts should not be seen a groups as I said before we are all equal here.
I have seen groups form on other forums and they seem to take much delight in picking other members posts to pieces and then shoot them down, especially new comers, this will never happen on this forum, we, Administrator, Super Moderator and Moderator will never let this occur on the NissanPatrol.com.au forum.

YNOT
15th October 2010, 08:00 PM
I agree there should not be any groups. The dirty dozen is just a bit of fun, a nickname for the most active members. More active members will always be welcomed and treated equally.

Tony

AB
15th October 2010, 08:14 PM
That was a good post Doggie...Group hug...lol

Finly Owner
15th October 2010, 09:45 PM
Paaaaauuuuuulllllllll, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

It was a nickname folks for the regs seen here

If we can get many more regs on here, maybe, we could end up with "The Dirty Dozens of Dozen"

patch697
15th October 2010, 09:48 PM
Paaaaauuuuuulllllllll, Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

It was a nickname folks for the regs seen here

If we can get many more regs on here, maybe, we could end up with "The Dirty Dozens of Dozen"

Your all good Tim........... The Dirty Dozens....Love it..........

DX grunt
2nd November 2010, 09:45 PM
AB Admin Bully
DX Grunt Gambler
NissPat Clown
Plassy Clown
Finly Owner Entertainer
CHOPS Resorce Manager

I nominate Bigrig for Number 11...... Somebody put a title to him.

Finly Owner
2nd November 2010, 09:51 PM
AB Admin Bully
DX Grunt Gambler
NissPat Clown
Plassy Clown
Finly Owner Entertainer
CHOPS Resource Manager
BigRig Fluids Control Officer
Ferret Unruly Pet

DX grunt
2nd November 2010, 09:53 PM
Congratulations one and all. Top effort.

We now have the dirty dozen!!!!!

Finly Owner
2nd November 2010, 09:58 PM
now to start the next phase, another dirty dozen, on the way to our dozens of dirty dozen's

Woof
2nd November 2010, 10:05 PM
OK let's not stop at 12, everyone is invited to become one of the dirty dozen.............we can always have the "Horrendous Hundred", as said before this is just a bit of fun so feel free to put your name down and I'm sure that Finley Owner (Tim) will think of something to add after your name.:bananarock::bananarock::smiley_thumbs_up::sm iley_thumbs_up::cheers::cheers:
Just had a thought, if anyone wants to put their name up here. how about you have got the come up with a new title, this started off as the Dirty Dozen so if we get another one they could call it the Thirsty Thirteen and so on.
Tim I hope you don't mind me suggesting this mate.

Finly Owner
2nd November 2010, 10:12 PM
hey i'm open for entertaining everyone, not closing ranks and putting up barriers. I suggested "The Dozens of Dirty Dozens" but what about Trying for "The Dirty Double Dozen".
So who wants to be the next person on the list?

Bigrig
2nd November 2010, 10:33 PM
Transport Manager? Surely I would have thought the opportunity to apply for "Fluids Control Officer" would have been open to me!!! LOL ... thanks DXGrunt (Rossco??) for the nomination ... and my dad for always being there for me, and mum for being a rock, and ... right ... sorry ... got a bit carried away there thinking it was an acceptance speech ...

Back to you lads .. carry on ...

Woof
2nd November 2010, 10:35 PM
Transport Manager? Surely I would have thought the opportunity to apply for "Fluids Control Officer" would have been open to me!!! LOL ... thanks DXGrunt (Rossco??) for the nomination ... and my dad for always being there for me, and mum for being a rock, and ... right ... sorry ... got a bit carried away there thinking it was an acceptance speech ...

You idiot:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Finly Owner
2nd November 2010, 10:39 PM

You need to recheck the list Scotty

Bigrig
2nd November 2010, 10:45 PM
You guys are great (note: holding back tears), seriously the best (sob) ... that is dead set the most important title I've ever held ...

Thanks lads - always good to be part of something that promotes a bit of good old fashion aussie mateship, even better when it becomes a part of you ... top site, top blokes and can't wait to meet up for a few at some stage (hopefully Alice Springs if that gets off the ground - I'm still in ...)

DX grunt
2nd November 2010, 10:48 PM
You guys are great (note: holding back tears), seriously the best (sob) ... that is dead set the most important title I've ever held ...

Thanks lads - always good to be part of something that promotes a bit of good old fashion aussie mateship, even better when it becomes a part of you ... top site, top blokes and can't wait to meet up for a few at some stage (hopefully Alice Springs if that gets off the ground - I'm still in ...)

Hey Bigrig....Read between the lines...... Transport manager....provider of sustanance...liquid gold, I'm assuming! lololol

Woof
2nd November 2010, 10:50 PM
Hey Bigrig....Read between the lines...... Transport manager....provider of sustanance...liquid gold, I'm assuming! lololol

Hey Ross I hope your not referring to that XXXX stuff mate:eek::eek:

DX grunt
2nd November 2010, 10:52 PM
Hey Ross I hope your not referring to that XXXX stuff mate:eek::eek:

Wash your mouth out Dogman!!!!

Bigrig
2nd November 2010, 10:53 PM
XXXX Gold is a heavenly drop ... the full strength gives you a corker headache/hangover though ... leave it to me lads, either way, fluids will be sorted!!!

Finly Owner
2nd November 2010, 11:05 PM
Make it Tooheys New all round and I'll be there.

AB
2nd November 2010, 11:33 PM
I have to ask, what do the people here outside Vic think of VB. yeah yeah Im an old school bogan but It's still my poison of choice and I love it.

and, how do you guys feel seeing it on tap at your local pubs now...lol....That has to mean something to you diehard xxxx fans up and over there.

The cane toads are coming down and the Vb is coming up...lol

DX grunt
2nd November 2010, 11:38 PM
I have to ask, what do the people here outside Vic think of VB. yeah yeah Im an old school bogan but It's still my poison of choice and I love it.

and, how do you guys feel seeing it on tap at your local pubs now...lol....That has to mean something to you diehard xxxx fans up and over there.

I met two mates the last time I drank VB... Ralph and Huuuuey lolol

YNOT
2nd November 2010, 11:40 PM
VB = green death!!! I hate the stuff, would much rather be drinking XXXX gold or New. Green death has been on tap up here for years, I've learnt to ignore that tap!

Tap

AB
2nd November 2010, 11:44 PM
I guess It's just one of those things that you grow up on. having saying that everyone down here seems to be on Carlton Draught or Bundy...

Bigrig
3rd November 2010, 12:32 AM
XXXX Gold is the big one up here - VB is and probably always has been there, but it's as you say, something you grow up (or throw up) on and get used to ... personally can't stand the stuff and there is dead set not much I won't drink (the wife is croatian, so we get stuck into a fair bit of rakya which is just poison) ... Carlton Draught and Tooheys New are both good drops and I know a lot of mates who are into them ... Gold is just one of those beers that seems to have the right balance of flavour etc that appeals to most drinkers (i.e. if having a session, most will accommodate Gold, but are adamant on not touching other stuff - whatever that may be)

Bundy is huge everywhere now I guess - I'm sworn off the stuff as it makes me go insane, but still love the smell ...

At the end of the day, beer is like softdrink, some you like, some you don't ... however, 24 hours in a day, 24 stubbies in a carton - coincidence? I think not!!! LOL

Maxhead
3rd November 2010, 05:53 AM
I guess It's just one of those things that you grow up on. having saying that everyone down here seems to be on Carlton Draught or Bundy...

Looks like around here is the similar to your part of the woods AB. Its either Carlton Draught, VB or Bundy....occasionally Melbourne Bitter
Personally I don't mind either of them in moderation of course......................hhhmmm moderation, whats that?

Hey you Qld'erds, have you had a XXXXX yet? Saw one the other day and had a good laugh!..lololol

DX grunt
3rd November 2010, 08:09 AM
You ever smelt stale Bundy breath the morning after? It makes me dry reach! Yuckie.

Bigrig
3rd November 2010, 09:17 AM
Looks like around here is the similar to your part of the woods AB. Its either Carlton Draught, VB or Bundy....occasionally Melbourne Bitter
Personally I don't mind either of them in moderation of course......................hhhmmm moderation, whats that?

Hey you Qld'erds, have you had a XXXXX yet? Saw one the other day and had a good laugh!..lololol

Do you guys know where the brand XXXX comes from?? Have a goosey gander on the web and you'll realise the name is actually suggestive of the best beer ever!!!!

Bigrig
3rd November 2010, 09:17 AM
You ever smelt stale Bundy breath the morning after? It makes me dry reach! Yuckie.

And it just seems to 'seep' out of the pores in your skin for about 24 hours ... hard to go to a meeting the following day without smelling like a dirty old alcoholic ...

DX grunt
3rd November 2010, 09:39 AM
And it just seems to 'seep' out of the pores in your skin for about 24 hours ... hard to go to a meeting the following day without smelling like a dirty old alcoholic ...

A bit like over indulgence in garlic on a hot day! lololol

gec
3rd November 2010, 10:54 AM

Yep thats what it did last time I drank it, funny thing it almost tasted better on the way back lol

patch697
3rd November 2010, 11:01 AM
Can't stand bundy myself, went stupid on it as a young fella & now just the smell on it turns my gut......lolol

Maxhead
3rd November 2010, 12:07 PM
Do you guys know where the brand XXXX comes from?? Have a goosey gander on the web and you'll realise the name is actually suggestive of the best beer ever!!!!

Best ever....hahahaha

I ment XXXXX (5X)
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2010/11/1.jpg?set_id=8800005007

Bigrig
3rd November 2010, 12:56 PM
Classic, haven't seen it ... not that I lift my eyes when I go into the local bottle shop - I know it's 12 paces straight, turn right, 5 paces, turn left and open door on left to coldroom, enter coldroom 2 paces, turn left, 1 pace XXXX Gold immediately on right - repeat procedure in reverse to exit store!!!!

Well, if you know where the XXXX label comes from, then you MUST know that XXXXX has to be even better!!!!

Seriously though, I think people are just bored (and/or slow) up here in QLD, and the promotions guys sit around going ...
Promo person 1 - "what do ya reckon we call it?" ...
Promo person 2 - "dunno" ...
Promo person 1 - "how about we just add an X?" ...
Promo person 2 - "sounds good"

patch697
3rd November 2010, 01:00 PM
classic, haven't seen it ... Not that i lift my eyes when i go into the local bottle shop - i know it's 12 paces straight, turn right, 5 paces, turn left and open door on left to coldroom, enter coldroom 2 paces, turn left, 1 pace xxxx gold immediately on right - repeat procedure in reverse to exit store!!!!

Well, if you know where the xxxx label comes from, then you must know that xxxxx has to be even better!!!!

Seriously though, i think people are just bored (and/or slow) up here in qld, and the promotions guys sit around going ...
Promo person 1 - "what do ya reckon we call it?" ...
Promo person 2 - "dunno" ...
Promo person 1 - "how about we just add an x?" ...
Promo person 2 - "sounds good"

hahahahahahahahahah.............rotflmao

Bigrig
3rd November 2010, 01:23 PM
On my way there in about an hour as it turns out, so going to suss out a bit of 'XXXXX' action ...

Russell1974
4th November 2010, 07:33 PM
Have to get in if there a spot left havent been around for awhile

DX grunt
4th November 2010, 07:39 PM

Welcome back.

Course there's plenty of room. You're No 1 for the second dirty dozen. lolol

Woof
4th November 2010, 07:58 PM

OK Tim do you stuff mate, we have another:cool::cool:

Finly Owner
4th November 2010, 10:56 PM
The Dirty Double Dozen
1 Russell - The muscle Finger

Finly Owner
4th November 2010, 11:00 PM
Beer Sampling

Once it used to be
Powers Bitter was good,
Powers Big Red was better.
Then VB for ages.
Then came Carlton Mid Strengh nice for long time.
Now, Tooheys New,
or like a white stag,
or blonde.
Will drink xxxx Gold.
Don't really like Crown, Stien Fosters etc Lagers.

And by the way XXXXX was 4X celebrating 5 state of origins in a row.

Bigrig
5th November 2010, 08:16 AM
Finly, you are a literal wealth of 'beer knowledge' old mate ... I bow down before you oh King of the Coldies ... LOL ...

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 10:23 PM
Finly, you are a literal wealth of 'beer knowledge' old mate ... I bow down before you oh King of the Coldies ... LOL ...

Bring forth your gift of sacrifice and let it be cold and tasty, and if your gift is selfless, I shall share the spoils.

Woof
5th November 2010, 10:26 PM
Bring forth your gift of sacrifice and let it be cold and tasty, and if your gift is selfless, I shall share the spoils.
Hey Tim, it should be FROTH, shouldn't it:1062::1062:

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 10:29 PM
Hey Tim, it should be FROTH, shouldn't it:1062::1062:

How about?
Bring forth the froth.

Woof
5th November 2010, 10:37 PM
That sounds great Tim, well done mate:cheers:

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 10:39 PM
Cheers Wayne,
next rounds on Rosscoe.

DX grunt
5th November 2010, 10:41 PM
I just had a very sad thought. I can't remember what WA's home grown beer is. Helllllllpppp

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 10:42 PM
Pilsner isn't it?

DX grunt
5th November 2010, 10:44 PM
I'd better rephrase that .... WA's most home grown favourite beer. We got a few micro breweries popping up everywhere here now.

Woof
5th November 2010, 10:47 PM
At the moment mine is Original Pilsner brewed by the Little Creatures brewery in Freo, very nice but way too expensive...

YNOT
5th November 2010, 10:48 PM
Do they still make Swan Lager?

Tony

DX grunt
5th November 2010, 10:50 PM
Dunno. I used to drink Carlton Mid Strength, but have changed to Pure Blonde

DX grunt
5th November 2010, 10:52 PM
Emu Bitter.

Too strong for me. lolol

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 10:55 PM
Dunno. I used to drink Carlton Mid Strength, but have changed to Pure Blonde
Well ya better lock ya esky when we meet in 2012 then, cause that's not a bad drop either.

DX grunt
5th November 2010, 10:57 PM
Well ya better lock ya esky when we meet in 2012 then, cause that's not a bad drop either.

Which one do I need to lock up?

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 11:00 PM
the one with pure blonde in it.

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 11:08 PM
Anyone with Carlton Midstrength in their esky is definately safe from me. Fair dinkum, I've drunken dishwater that tasted better than that stuff.

C'mon Boags is even worse.

YNOT
5th November 2010, 11:09 PM
Anyone with Carlton Midstrength in their esky is definately safe from me. Fair dinkum, I've drunken dishwater that tasted better than that stuff.

You drink dishwater???

Tony

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 11:10 PM
You drink dishwater???

Tony

ROFPML.............................Nice one

DX grunt
5th November 2010, 11:16 PM

My least favourite is XXXX

DX grunt
5th November 2010, 11:20 PM
You do know why it's called XXXX don't you?

Didn't tim say coz they won 4 rugby grand finals in a row?

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 11:23 PM
Didn't tim say coz they won 4 rugby grand finals in a row?

Nah the " X X X X X " was five state of origins

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 11:24 PM
You do know why it's called XXXX don't you?

Because as bubs they were started off on Farex. lol

DX grunt
5th November 2010, 11:25 PM
I'm having a hair colour change moment. How do you get XXXX out of x x x x x ??????

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 11:29 PM
Castlemaine perkins released a special edition 5X beer for this years state of origin.

Finly Owner
5th November 2010, 11:33 PM
It's because they're not allowed to write 5H1T on the label!!!

haha, I told that one in a pub in Cunnamulla one day. I was lucky to get out of the place alive!

So SH*T gold would be correct, because that's all I do the next day after drinking it.

DX grunt
5th November 2010, 11:33 PM
It's because they're not allowed to write 5H1T on the label!!!

haha, I told that one in a pub in Cunnamulla one day. I was lucky to get out of the place alive!

Serves you right. LMAO

I'm not used to local custom, so I don't know squat.

Maxhead
6th November 2010, 07:30 PM
Geez you blokes , who's gonna drink the real mans drink in 2012?? RUM!!!!

Woof
6th November 2010, 07:53 PM
I used to home brew, and at one stage I had 300 king browns full of all different brews.:icon_victory:
One day I made the mistake of going a seeing my Doctor who decided to do a liver count and guess what......he put me of any alcohol for 3 months.:mad:
When the old liver recovered I started drinking some light beer brewed by Carlton which just did not have the hop taste so I tried Cascade Premium Light and that's all I can drink now, but I still go through 1 carton every 2 days.
Have not had a liver function test since but due for a check up next week.:eek:

Maxhead
6th November 2010, 08:09 PM
Liver, whats that?

Oh yeh that my vital organ I need sometimes......:1062:

YNOT
6th November 2010, 09:20 PM
Geez you blokes , who's gonna drink the real mans drink in 2012?? RUM!!!!

Me, I love my rum. I haven't brewed any for a few years now, but I did make one that was a dead ringer for Bundy Red.

Tony

Finly Owner
6th November 2010, 09:22 PM
Me, I love my rum. I haven't brewed any for a few years now, but I did make one that was a dead ringer for Bundy Red.

Tony

Now if you come round with Couba you n my missus will be instant friends Tony.

YNOT
6th November 2010, 09:23 PM
Couba???

Tony

DX grunt
6th November 2010, 09:26 PM
Couba???

Tony

I think he means Cougar. I love that stuff too and it tastes really great.....until you stand up, then woooow. lol

Finly Owner
6th November 2010, 09:37 PM
Couba???

Tony

I meant Coruba Rum

YNOT
6th November 2010, 09:41 PM
I don't like bourbon so I never brew the stuff. Always been beer or rum.
With 2 kids and 2 cars I don't have time to brew at the moment, and my mate who half owns the still with me has the still at his place up in Bundaberg at the moment.

Tony

YNOT
6th November 2010, 09:41 PM
I meant Coruba Rum

I've never heard of it.

Tony

Finly Owner
6th November 2010, 09:50 PM
better than bundy

Woof
6th November 2010, 10:05 PM
When I was a lot younger I used to drink Inner Circle rum, it was then bottled and brewed by Elder, Smith Goldsbrough Mort..... the company that made sheep dip:confused:

mudtrolluk
7th November 2010, 06:28 AM
I was drinking "bucket of blood" ale at a AGM last night, went down well, untill it dryed up:1062: !!!

Finly Owner
7th January 2011, 10:47 PM
The Dirty Double Dozen
1 Russell - The muscle Finger

Ok this thread has been in hibination too long. Check out the original "Dirty Dozen" anyone on there can't be added to this lot.I'll add more as i go.

Finly Owner
7th January 2011, 10:49 PM
AB Admin Bully
DX Grunt Gambler
NissPat Clown
Plassy Clown
Finly Owner Entertainer
CHOPS Resource Manager
BigRig Fluids Control Officer
Ferret Unruly Pet

This is the first dozen, so building The Dirty Double Dozen.

my third 256
8th January 2011, 06:10 AM
hey dogman why not brew with less sugar say 350 grams ,it gives final alc 3% then if your diabetic use drying enzime from brew craft put it in at the start
alot cheeper than buying the stuff
although coles staff were given a voucher as there x mas bonus for a blond beer made in N.Z. $25 a carton max 10 cartons yep i got 10
1 for dad
1for father inlaw
1 for brother inlaw
1for nephew
the rest for me
not a bad drop
stephen

Maxhead
9th January 2019, 06:02 PM
Finly Owner. Bring back any memories mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woof
9th January 2019, 06:40 PM
Finly Owner. Bring back any memories mate

Bloody hell where did you dig that up from..........great memories there Kriso hahahaha

Finly Owner
9th January 2019, 10:27 PM
@Finly Owner (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=217). Bring back any memories mate

Yeah, it does, some great people there. Haven't seen Tony for yonks.
Ok now you can let me off the hook, what was your old name here?

Finly Owner
9th January 2019, 10:28 PM
Bloody hell where did you dig that up from..........great memories there Kriso hahahaha
Oh crap, Chris Donk?

Maxhead
10th January 2019, 05:58 AM
Yeah, it does, some great people there. Haven't seen Tony for yonks.
Ok now you can let me off the hook, what was your old name here?

Oh crap, Chris Donk?

Hahah, I think it went from Nisspat to Nisshead, to Dhead and now Maxhead...
I think one of those was growler2058 idea

Not Chris Donk, but wonder how he’s going, last I seen him was at Scotty’s couple of years back.
Say g’day to dhuck for us a a well

Dhuck
10th January 2019, 06:57 AM
I am always around mate

gaddy
10th January 2019, 10:30 AM
I think one of those was growler2058 idea

Not Chris Donk, but wonder how he’s going, last I seen him was at Scotty’s couple of years back.

Still see Donk , Swampy , Hempo and Bigrig regularly ( still as mad as a cut snake , although he cuts a smaller stature these days! ) all are going well.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Maxhead
10th January 2019, 11:35 AM
I am always around mate

Got to see mate

Maxhead
10th January 2019, 11:36 AM
Still see Donk , Swampy , Hempo and Bigrig regularly ( still as mad as a cut snake , although he cuts a smaller stature these days! ) all are going well.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update mate, hopefully a few more coldies next time I’m up there[emoji106]

Dhuck
10th January 2019, 06:53 PM
Got to see mate

Still drinking not enough (ask Bec and it's to much) and eating chilli mate. But rarely Not as good as the sauce you bought up here. Yummmmmmmmmm

growler2058
11th January 2019, 07:00 PM
I think one of those was @growler2058 (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/member.php?u=2058) idea

D-Head was by far the most suited to you!

DX grunt
10th December 2021, 12:41 AM
Bump.

Do we need to review the membership?

Maxhead
10th December 2021, 05:10 AM
Bump.

Do we need to review the membership?

G’Day Ross. Hope all is well mate. Still teaching those young crazy people how to do burn outs??

Dhuck
10th December 2021, 07:49 PM
Just read back through this post. F#$% some names that have not popped up for a while.

But I am still here and still one of the best chilli sauces I have had (thanks Chris)

Maxhead
10th December 2021, 07:54 PM
Just read back through this post. F#$% some names that have not popped up for a while.

But I am still here and still one of the best chilli sauces I have had (thanks Chris)

Hey mofo, we need another catch up mate. Been a while

Dhuck
10th December 2021, 07:59 PM
Hey mofo, we need another catch up mate. Been a while

We do mate. Has been a long time. I feel something is coming soon. Lets see how the Qld border rules go. I want to head south and see a few people. Maybe we can organize something. I have 5 weeks off. If all goes well over the next few weeks me and Bec might have to go for a long drive.

Avo
10th December 2021, 10:28 PM
Waiting for the woof....angry n ugly

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

Maxhead
11th December 2021, 05:21 AM
We do mate. Has been a long time. I feel something is coming soon. Lets see how the Qld border rules go. I want to head south and see a few people. Maybe we can organize something. I have 5 weeks off. If all goes well over the next few weeks me and Bec might have to go for a long drive.

Keep driving south till you hit the Canberra shithole.
The party will be worth it, trust me[emoji39]

DX grunt
30th June 2022, 07:55 PM
G'day 'Dirty Dozen'.

Love from.... Rossco aka DX Grunt.

Dhuck
30th June 2022, 08:48 PM
G'day 'Dirty Dozen'.

Love from.... Rossco aka DX Grunt.

Not much of a dirty dozen any more. More like a senile few.

Plasnart
30th June 2022, 09:30 PM

Woof
9th July 2022, 01:09 PM
A long time ago, still a few of us around