PDA

View Full Version : Mud terain tyres

divermac
9th October 2010, 08:05 PM
Has anyone tried bf goodritch mud terain tyres

NissanGQ4.2
9th October 2010, 08:39 PM
certainly have, a few years i had a set on my gq, i have nothing bad to say against them. like all muddies not so good in the wet. For the life of me i couldn't tell you the k's i got out of the set

Woof
9th October 2010, 09:12 PM
Currently running them on my Q, as Todd said I don't know how many k's are on them at the moment but I love them.

DX grunt
9th October 2010, 11:06 PM
Sorry, can't comment. I don't get my truck dirty. lol

patch697
9th October 2010, 11:51 PM
My brother just went from BFG A/T's to there muddys & he cant say enough about them. so much so thay will be the tyre of choice for my next set.

AB
9th October 2010, 11:57 PM
Yep, along with Mongrels I'm a huge BFG fan.

Apart from the Mongrels I have not had a tyre that compares with grip and still ok on the road.

Mrowka
11th October 2010, 09:12 PM
I thought the Kumho KL71 were decent in the wet in spite of being a MT?

tariadamar
27th October 2010, 09:33 PM
ok i am on my second set of bf's muddies now the first set were on 3 different cars over like 4 or 5 years and in the end got killed by a star stack. i love them however the new design is way better than the last design as it is better both on road and off road.

the only problem i have found is on sand my car and these tyres don't like sand. i think it may be cause the wall is so strong u need to let out more air than normal to get the ballon. i drove from mudgee to bathurst on a tire that i thought was a little low. turns out it was on like 3 or 4 psi and still drove fine.

same for the at's my dad has just got over 90 000 out of his set and just got another on the work ute and his car. they go great for an AT