PDA

View Full Version : heading up to powerlines on sunday

luvpsi
22nd June 2012, 10:28 PM
hey guys me and a mate are going to powerlines on sunday and i dont really wanna be the only nissan so if anyone is interested your more then welcome to come

Clunk
22nd June 2012, 10:35 PM
Would love to mate but no can do this weekend..... have fun and watch out for the bog holes lol

luvpsi
22nd June 2012, 10:38 PM
haha i will i shall have my 2inch lift soon also decided on the dobinson lift kit as i can get the kit supplied for 800

oncedisturbed
22nd June 2012, 10:53 PM
No can do this sunday, i am keen and free next saturday with wifey and munchkin as we will at the oldies in kalamunda if a run is still on?

luvpsi
22nd June 2012, 10:55 PM
let you know if im keen on going up again

Clunk
22nd June 2012, 10:56 PM
No can do this sunday, i am keen and free next saturday with wifey and munchkin as we will at the oldies in kalamunda if a run is still on?

Wouldn't mind another run out...... need to get them in before the new addition arrives........ stick up another thread OD and see if some interest can be generated

Clunk
22nd June 2012, 10:59 PM
haha i will i shall have my 2inch lift soon also decided on the dobinson lift kit as i can get the kit supplied for 800

It wont help ya get out of that hole mate..... well not if its still slippy like it was last week. Managed to get meself stuck so Stropp gave me a gentle nudge backwards so ii could get some traction

luvpsi
22nd June 2012, 11:08 PM
haha i dont mean to get me outta hole haha i wouldnt even try that hole again lol

Clunk
22nd June 2012, 11:09 PM
haha i dont mean to get me outta hole haha i wouldnt even try that hole again lol

Goooo onnnnn, you know you wanna lol

Check out last weeks fotas if you haven't already

luvpsi
22nd June 2012, 11:14 PM
i loosened my bullbar on that hole last time thats why i wanna get my lift and hopefully ill make it no probs haha as it was my bullbar that stopped me last time

Timmo
22nd June 2012, 11:20 PM
wish i could bo but Casper is in the shop for some warrenty work dont get her out till next week........I have the xtrail though hmmmmmm honey im going out lol, all good maybe next time.

luvpsi
22nd June 2012, 11:22 PM
you finaly getting that dash done?

Clunk
22nd June 2012, 11:25 PM
wish i could bo but Casper is in the shop for some warrenty work dont get her out till next week........I have the xtrail though hmmmmmm honey im going out lol, all good maybe next time.

I've been up the in me xtrail mate...... you'll be fine lol

Timmo
22nd June 2012, 11:31 PM
you finaly getting that dash done?

no problem with the dash man its the seal in the steering, she went in for a service on wednesday and was rung up and said its needing some warrenty work on the steering so thats getting done, cant complain at least its warranty and not costing me money ............................

luvpsi
22nd June 2012, 11:32 PM
any particular bogholes to watchout for clunk dont wanna end up like stropps troll

Clunk
22nd June 2012, 11:40 PM
any particular bogholes to watchout for clunk dont wanna end up like stropps troll

I'd stay out of the ones on the second part of the track, after Flynn Road............................ it the area where theres about 4 or 5 long bog holes all side by side, theyre a bit deeper than they look and theyre sloppy as mate, I got bog in there before and they werent' full of water, just very very muddy

luvpsi
22nd June 2012, 11:44 PM
ill be starting from great eastern hwy side near midland and the bogholes your talking about are the long ones side by side closer to the end of the track yeah

Clunk
22nd June 2012, 11:47 PM
ill be starting from great eastern hwy side near midland and the bogholes your talking about are the long ones side by side closer to the end of the track yeah

yeah mate............... if your starting at the water tanks, you'll find massive hills has change a little too lol

luvpsi
23rd June 2012, 12:12 AM
Good I like change just trying to remember if I head up great eastern from midland I go up hill through my daring then where do I turn this is starting at the midland end

Clunk
23rd June 2012, 12:37 AM
the road is called Tank Hill Road, it about 3ks from Mundaring Weir road, just after the Gt Eastern Hwy changes from dual to single carriage

http://maps.google.com.au/?ll=-31.907436,116.186686&spn=0.023862,0.045447&t=m&z=15

luvpsi
23rd June 2012, 10:12 AM
cheers clunk

oncedisturbed
23rd June 2012, 11:39 AM
Wouldn't mind another run out...... need to get them in before the new addition arrives........ stick up another thread OD and see if some interest can be generated

Just set 1 up