PDA

View Full Version : Outback Drawer Installation Manual

oncedisturbed
18th June 2012, 10:28 AM
I got the Outback Drawer installation manual sent to us from the guys that have done the work on my troll and have uploaded foe everyone here.

Enjoy
Gino

**Do not pm direct for email copies**

Woof
19th June 2012, 01:46 AM
Thanks mate, the more manuals we get, the better that we can assist each other...well done

Knorf
9th August 2012, 11:53 AM
Thanks, a great help :)

r2d2
17th February 2013, 01:17 PM
Hello,

I understand this file can only be downloaded as you have 25 posts or more . I fully understand this, as this is the only online manual for these drawers available. As I don't own a Nissan Patrol, I can place 25 posts that not really contribute to the conversation OR ask somebody who has the manual already to email it to my direct email address abschipperen@gmail.com

I hope somebody has the manual, and is willing to email this to me.

Kind regards

Alex, Chewton VIC

NissanGQ4.2
27th February 2013, 07:23 PM
Did you get the manual Alex or do u still need it???

vlw
1st July 2013, 06:05 PM
Hi Gino,

I am hoping you may still have the PDF manual for the outback roller drawers on your PC to send to me if possible. It's a long shot I know! I've just purchased a second hand set for my Dad as a gift and wanted to install them whilst he was away but can't seem to get the manual from anyone. I joined this site to access it but unfortunately I cannot post 25 comments of any use to the forum as I don't own a Nissan! Thanks in advance if you can help. Cheers - Vanessa.

Bernievr
3rd January 2020, 07:18 PM
thank you for the manual

MPU
14th October 2023, 09:13 AM
Hi Guys, I am going to buy a second hand set of outback drawers and would be grateful if anyone could advise on which tools i should take, I am driving 950KM to buy them and need to uninstall them. Thanks

Cremulator
14th October 2023, 09:34 AM
Hi Guys, I am going to buy a second hand set of outback drawers and would be grateful if anyone could advise on which tools i should take, I am driving 950KM to buy them and need to uninstall them. ThanksThat PDF file specifies which tools you should have available in the first page, but if you are driving that far I would take some additional tools too.