PDA

View Full Version : Sunday any one any where?

Timmo
15th June 2012, 09:46 PM
any one up for a wheel on sunday dont know where but keen to get out and go for a drive.........

Stropp
15th June 2012, 09:48 PM
Timbo doing the powerlines for a look with my daughter if you are interested.

luvpsi
15th June 2012, 10:05 PM
would love to but stuck cleaning etc for rent inspection

Clunk
15th June 2012, 10:11 PM
I'm in........ missus just gave me the all clear.... woooohoooooooo

Bigrig
15th June 2012, 10:39 PM
Have a cracker lads - been too long since we've been out up here ..

Clunk
15th June 2012, 10:43 PM
Have a cracker lads - been too long since we've been out up here ..

Gotta try and get in as many as possible before the new by arrives, coz i know there wont be alot of opportunity after lol

Bigrig
15th June 2012, 10:44 PM
Gotta try and get in as many as possible before the new by arrives, coz i know there wont be alot of opportunity after lol

True mate - all the best for the impending arrival !!!

Stropp
15th June 2012, 11:03 PM
What time Sunday clunk? Should be mainly sunny so no storms, meet up at the servo on the corner of hardy rd and great eastern hwy and we can go in at that end, it's still a bit challenging for that bit before the highway starts.

Clunk
15th June 2012, 11:21 PM
What time Sunday clunk? Should be mainly sunny so no storms, meet up at the servo on the corner of hardy rd and great eastern hwy and we can go in at that end, it's still a bit challenging for that bit before the highway starts.

Any time is good for me Stropp, which Hardy road do you mean mate?

Stropp
15th June 2012, 11:31 PM
Doh, sorry mate glen Forrest left that bit out, how about 0900 or is that too early?

Clunk
15th June 2012, 11:38 PM
Doh, sorry mate glen Forrest left that bit out, how about 0900 or is that too early?

Sounds good to me ....... I usually go earlier but 9 gives me plenty of time to make sure I don't get lost lol.

Is the servo on the left or right on Gt Eastern?

Stropp
15th June 2012, 11:44 PM
Right hand side, if you go up the hill it's on the right where you turn into hardy rd where the glen Forrest shops are and I think it's a caltex there on the corner. I am up for an earlier start if you want as I am an early riser.

Clunk
15th June 2012, 11:57 PM
So would you prefer 8?...... like I said any time suits me, just happy to get out for a spin lol

Clunk
15th June 2012, 11:58 PM
So Timbo.....if your still on, you up for it?

Stropp
16th June 2012, 12:04 AM
Mate anytime for me, 8 is fine. Timbo still up for it? Be good to finally catch up with you two and anyone else that wants to come along.

Clunk
16th June 2012, 12:07 AM
Looks like he's done his usual disappearing trick!!!!! Lol

I'll give him a call tomorrow , if he doesn't come back tonight

Clunk
16th June 2012, 12:09 AM
8 is good for me man......... so locked in. Pm me your number just in case?

Stropp
16th June 2012, 12:23 AM
Ok 8 it is

Clunk
16th June 2012, 12:26 AM
Looking forward to it

DX grunt
16th June 2012, 06:02 AM
On Sunday, Western Patrol Club and another local club are combining to do a reasonably local trip.

I'm finally able to make a trip with the club. This trip has been designated a member's only trip.

It's a 600k round trip for me plus play kms.

DX grunt
16th June 2012, 06:04 AM

Is the servo on the left or right on Gt Eastern?

It shouldn't matter. Put the stubby stick into gear and jump the median strip. Just don't get caught. PML.
I'm only joking, of course. lol

Timmo
16th June 2012, 10:19 AM
cool im in, where we going again?

luvpsi
16th June 2012, 11:10 AM
let me know how the track is wether its washed away a bit or not as im keen on going to powerlines in a few weeks if it has washed away a tad

Clunk
16th June 2012, 12:03 PM
cool im in, where we going again?

Checking out the Powerlines again Tim, this time with Stropp leading in...................... I'm just keen to get out

Joel... you need to come out mate, I'm outnumbered!!!!!1 hahahahahaha

Clunk
16th June 2012, 04:59 PM
any more for any more???

Brendan56
16th June 2012, 05:09 PM
God i'd be happy to run winches for people up in north queensland for a day out in the fourbies haha, don't have mine yet so i'm in withdrawal!

Clunk
16th June 2012, 05:15 PM
God i'd be happy to run winches for people up in north queensland for a day out in the fourbies haha, don't have mine yet so i'm in withdrawal!

You can always jump on a plane over here mate..... You'll make it with time to spare lol

Timmo
16th June 2012, 05:47 PM
ok so where we meeting and what time?

Clunk
16th June 2012, 05:54 PM
meeting at the servo on the corner of Great Eastern Highway And Hardey road in Glen Forest at 8am Tim..................NOT where we usually meet

oncedisturbed
16th June 2012, 05:58 PM
Dang nabbit back on day shift

Timmo
16th June 2012, 06:08 PM
cool, is that on the same road that we would normally meet though?

luvpsi
16th June 2012, 06:18 PM
clunk wish i could would love to show the GU's how a old GQ can still do it haha but damn land lord wants a inspection oh how i cant wait to own my own house

Clunk
16th June 2012, 06:19 PM
Dang nabbit back on day shift

What is it with your work mate!!!!!????? Lol
Youll have to call a date for a meet up when your not working.

Clunk
16th June 2012, 06:21 PM
cool, is that on the same road that we would normally meet though?

Yeah mate but a fair bit further up... Have a look online lol

Stropp
16th June 2012, 06:46 PM
I'm all set for 0800 :)

Woof
16th June 2012, 06:51 PM
Have a great time everyone, will be getting back off road in about 3 weeks all going well, so I will be joining you lot then.

Clunk
16th June 2012, 06:51 PM
clunk wish i could would love to show the GU's how a old GQ can still do it haha but damn land lord wants a inspection oh how i cant wait to own my own house

tis all good mate......... next time

Clunk
16th June 2012, 06:54 PM
I'm all set for 0800 :)

aye me too

:thumbup::tease::groupwave::driving2::blowup:

Clunk
16th June 2012, 06:55 PM
Have a great time everyone, will be getting back off road in about 3 weeks all going well, so I will be joining you lot then.

what ya gone and broke now Doggy!!!!!! ??????? lol

Woof
16th June 2012, 07:04 PM
what ya gone and broke now Doggy!!!!!! ??????? lol

Just fine tuning it mate, then look out mud and rocks here I come............can't wait.

Clunk
16th June 2012, 07:23 PM
Just fine tuning it mate, then look out mud and rocks here I come............can't wait.

well it's about bloody time!!!!!!!! lol

Timmo
16th June 2012, 10:50 PM
sorry guys cant make it again got some crap going down at home need to deal with this crap before i go any where.....sorry

Stropp
16th June 2012, 11:20 PM
Bugger, looks like me an you clunk, that will make you feel better not outnumbered now we are even numbers lol! Hope you get sorted Timbo.

Clunk
16th June 2012, 11:36 PM
No worries Timbo..... will catch ya next time.................. 2 is a good number Stropp, tis better than one lol, I had no real problems about being out numbered, im used to it lol

timbar
16th June 2012, 11:54 PM
Soorry man I m.out too im knacked had a big week and need some rest plus i might be w...w...ing on the old troll if i get enuf enthusiasim hahaha

oncedisturbed
17th June 2012, 11:10 AM
What is it with your work mate!!!!!????? Lol
Youll have to call a date for a meet up when your not working.

BWAHAHAHA this is true, I am gonna try wangle it with the missus and maybe try and see if we are free next Saturday the 23rd but will play it by ear

Stropp
17th June 2012, 03:43 PM
Well had a good little play with clunk, the Perth 4x4 club were up there too as well as a few others, will get some pics up shortly.

Clunk
17th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Well had a good little play with clunk, the Perth 4x4 club were up there too as well as a few others, will get some pics up shortly.

Cheers Stropp, twas a good morning, thanks for coming out to play...................... just spent the last 2 hours with the Karcher giving the old Clunker a good de-mudding, might wash it properly next week lol

Clunk
17th June 2012, 04:08 PM
some of thos pics should be good hey!!!!! lol

Brendan56
17th June 2012, 04:12 PM
I was jealous of you guys so i went out for a fish, lost one of my blades, and caught nothing except sandfly bites, hating on all of you right now. :p

Stropp
17th June 2012, 04:44 PM
well a couple of pics, more coming as it wont let me do all at once, top two are at the glen forrest end, bottom two at massive hill, clunk down first me after.

Woof
17th June 2012, 05:00 PM
That last photo is a ripper, just a shame that the GU spoils it...haha
Looks like you 2 had a great time, thanks for sharing it with us.

Stropp
17th June 2012, 05:06 PM
more pics from todays trip to the power lines.
clunk caught up trying to get thru the cutting and the the U giving the Q a love tap to go back and get traction and then onwards to the other end.

oncedisturbed
17th June 2012, 05:09 PM
looks like you had a ball

Stropp
17th June 2012, 05:19 PM
last of todays, i do have lots more as the daughter went silly with the camera.

Clunk
17th June 2012, 06:08 PM
last of todays, i do have lots more as the daughter went silly with the camera.

well it's just as well she did go silly with the camera, coz I was too busy havin fun to take and pics!!!!!! lol

if you've got some more good uns Stropp stick em up mate, you know how we all like piccies on here ;););)

Clunk
17th June 2012, 06:16 PM
That last photo is a ripper, just a shame that the GU spoils it...haha
Looks like you 2 had a great time, thanks for sharing it with us.

looks like you had a ball

Sure was a good day................ they made a damn good job with the track in some places. Some places where they've graded is turning messy already, so will be pure slop after a few more cars and a bit more rain............ and it was also nice to see they kept some play areas intact. All in all still not a bad place to go out for some fun

Woof
17th June 2012, 06:29 PM
Hey Clunky, that's a great looking rear gear bag mate where did you get it from.........been looking for a great quality one for a long time.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17020&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1339918019

Clunk
17th June 2012, 06:35 PM
Hey Clunky, that's a great looking rear gear bag mate where did you get it from.........been looking for a great quality one for a long time.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17020&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1339918019

Oh I cant remember now mate, I think it was from some geeza on here if memory serves!!!!!!!........ lol

Woof
17th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Oh I cant remember now mate, I think it was from some geeza on here if memory serves!!!!!!!........ lol
Is this the supplier mate??????? http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?11686-Redback-4x4-Accessories-Tough-vinyl-spare-wheel-bags looks top quality for sure, going to have to get one before they run out.

Clunk
17th June 2012, 07:20 PM
Is this the supplier mate??????? http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?11686-Redback-4x4-Accessories-Tough-vinyl-spare-wheel-bags looks top quality for sure, going to have to get one before they run out.

yeah man, that's the geeza.......... how ever did you manage to find the thread, I spent ages and couldn't find a thing !!!! hahahahaha

Timmo
17th June 2012, 08:41 PM
looks like a bloody fantastic day wish i didnt have to go to stinking mandura and sought crap out, may be next time..........glad to see you guys had fun.

Clunk
17th June 2012, 09:04 PM
looks like a bloody fantastic day wish i didnt have to go to stinking mandura and sought crap out, may be next time..........glad to see you guys had fun.

Yeah mate, you would have had some fun on those city slickers of yours............ Lola like the disturbed one might try and get a pass for Saturday, so another opportunity there mate

Stropp
18th June 2012, 07:54 PM
more pics of sunday.

Stropp
18th June 2012, 08:08 PM
last of the Sunday pics.

Clunk
18th June 2012, 10:05 PM
More great pics there Stropp, cheers mate

Stropp
19th June 2012, 01:11 PM
oh btw the sticker on window is the young blokes not mine lol

growler2058
19th June 2012, 01:41 PM
oh btw the sticker on window is the young blokes not mine lol

Yeah yeah suuuuure ;-)

timbar
19th June 2012, 02:06 PM
Hey guys how are the tracks up there now ? for the ammount of rain we have had u guys dont look very dirty whats going on ?????

Clunk
19th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Hey guys how are the tracks up there now ? for the ammount of rain we have had u guys dont look very dirty whats going on ?????

That's because the photos are very deceptive lol....... Took me a couple of hours to clean the old clunker when I got back

timbar
19th June 2012, 03:00 PM
So what are the tracks like have they flattend yhem much ???

Clunk
19th June 2012, 03:12 PM
So what are the tracks like have they flattend yhem much ???

They've done a lot of work up there, so the main part of the track is pretty level, they've fixed up the chicken tracks but there's still plenty of challenging stuff that they haven't touched. With the rain an traffic it'll get torn up again in no time I reckon

timbar
19th June 2012, 03:18 PM
They've done a lot of work up there, so the main part of the track is pretty level, they've fixed up the chicken tracks but there's still plenty of challenging stuff that they haven't touched. With the rain an traffic it'll get torn up again in no time I reckon

Sweet as long as they havent completely stuffed it

Clunk
19th June 2012, 06:49 PM
Sweet as long as they havent completely stuffed it

Nah mate, still plenty of fun to be had up there :D

oncedisturbed
19th June 2012, 09:37 PM
due to being on nightshift, I haven't had a chance to speak to wifey yet but hoping for either this saturday or next saturday for a wheel depending on weather etc due some of trying to get over flu's etc

Clunk
19th June 2012, 11:47 PM
due to being on nightshift, I haven't had a chance to speak to wifey yet but hoping for either this saturday or next saturday for a wheel depending on weather etc due some of trying to get over flu's etc

It'll be a no go for me this Saturday but might be able to make the following Saturday

Tap off!!!!!!!

oncedisturbed
19th June 2012, 11:55 PM
the following may be a goer as I just found out Supanova is on this saturday, gonna get my scifi freak on

Clunk
20th June 2012, 08:15 AM
i'll have to see what I can do to get another day pass!!!! lol