PDA

View Full Version : Cheezy bar Hoop And Spot/driving lights

cookpa
13th June 2012, 09:22 PM
today i added a hoop to my cheezy bar and added the driving lights took 6 months to get around to it but i got it done here is a couple off shots of the finished job,
i drive a lot of nights and the Crystal h4 lights narva 60/55 plus 50% globes have been fantastic so far but now we have had so much rain the Roo population along with the fox,s and Deer make it a bit hard at night latrly have seen many more joeys than normal , i feel a plgue coming on :-)

megatexture
13th June 2012, 09:37 PM
yes id say your right but unfortunetly you bar isnt the best for roo's if not you coulda had some fun!:driving2:

moose maverick
13th June 2012, 10:42 PM
The chrome grill looks sweet but roo strike may cause some grief a coupla mates swear by the shoo roos but they not so good with the deer. At least if you hit a bambi you will have a good feed for a while!

megatexture
13th June 2012, 11:16 PM
i thought they were prity good also till i hit 3 roos in one night having 4 roo shoo on (2 on roof rack 2 on bullbar)

cookpa
14th June 2012, 07:30 PM
we sell at my work a pack of 2 little whistle type devices that you just stick on the front of your car facing forward they cost $5 and work exceptionally well, i know they work as i had 2 cars 1 with and one without and i drove too Taree on 2 different nights i had a few roos jump out in front of me on the car without them and on the car with them the roo,s actually stop what they are doing and look at you, quite weird but true

Winnie
14th June 2012, 08:09 PM
I just turn my stereo up real loud and scare them away

Tappa tappa

megatexture
14th June 2012, 11:24 PM
we sell at my work a pack of 2 little whistle type devices that you just stick on the front of your car facing forward they cost $5 and work exceptionally well, i know they work as i had 2 cars 1 with and one without and i drove too Taree on 2 different nights i had a few roos jump out in front of me on the car without them and on the car with them the roo,s actually stop what they are doing and look at you, quite weird but true

i had 4 on my car and hit 3 roos haveing said that i dont realy slow down for them either