PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Coopers or M/T in Melbourne

MEGOMONSTER
13th June 2012, 11:25 AM
I am looking to see where I can find the cheapest prices for Coopers STT or M/T atz4 or muddies. 285/70/17's
Most places are about 425 forCoops and 470 for M/T .
I believe this would help everyone on the forum and see where and at what price they got their tyres from.

MEGOMONSTER
15th June 2012, 10:57 PM
Has anyone bought Mickey Thompson tyre in Melbourne recently and if so
where did they go
What did they buy
How much was it per tyre

AB
16th June 2012, 07:30 AM
Might be worth giving this guy a ring to get a price.

He really knows his stuff and deals with 4wd's more than standard cars. Seems to get good prices on tyres so worth a call anyway.

Ive used him to get rims and tyres in the past and his prices have been good.

Goodgrip Tyres & Auto Bayswater
3 Scoresby Road, Bayswater VIC 3153
(03) 9729 2666 ‎ · dunlopsuperdealer.com.au
https://plus.google.com/112855855177514597540/about?gl=au&hl=en

joey_081
15th July 2012, 05:05 PM
If you can find Coopers that are a parallel import then they will be so much cheap. I know Ozzy tyres in Sydney do them and will freight them for you. I'm sure somewhere in Melb will do parallel's

krbrooking
18th July 2012, 08:55 PM
Look into pro comp tyres megomonster as I fitted them in Perth and have driven from there to here all through Esperance and so on and have not been able to fault them one bit, I mean I went every where everyone else went on the day trip and had no prob, the reason I went them over the cooper stt's is because they were the only other tyre company that does the in between at and mt and come with a similar if not better warrenty. The bloke I bought them off told me that cooper only warrent the km's on their tyres if you dont take them off road, that and they were cheaper. I dont know if we can post price differences but if you want to know I can pm you.

MEGOMONSTER
18th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Look into pro comp tyres megomonster as I fitted them in Perth and have driven from there to here all through Esperance and so on and have not been able to fault them one bit, I mean I went every where everyone else went on the day trip and had no prob, the reason I went them over the cooper stt's is because they were the only other tyre company that does the in between at and mt and come with a similar if not better warrenty. The bloke I bought them off told me that cooper only warrent the km's on their tyres if you dont take them off road, that and they were cheaper. I dont know if we can post price differences but if you want to know I can pm you.

Yeh sure pm me what you paid and I'll look in to it.
As for the cooper warranty sounds a bit funny, when you buy a muddy and say 20%road80%mud

MEGOMONSTER
27th August 2012, 07:29 PM
Ok off Coopers now, so where have people bought there Mickey Thompson's from and how much for what size.