PDA

View Full Version : SE QLD "Action and Adventure" Magazine - Boys Only Trip

Bigrig
2nd June 2012, 12:29 PM
Howdy

I've been asked by Action and Adventure magazine to organise a boys only trip away from Saturday 7th July to Monday 9th July. Long story short, the magazine is all about 'weekend getaways' for the boys (beer, boats, fishing, camping, etc) and they are sending up a photography crew to do one with us.

I can have up to 20 vehicles (not Patrol specific) and currently have organised 15 who've confirmed to attend. Less about wheeling, but more so the lifestyle we're afforded in having 4WD's - if you've ever read the mag, then you'll know what it's all about.

There's a few to confirm over and above the number above, but essentially there's two spots to fill - sooooo ... if you're up for a boys weekend away as described above, then let me know and I'll shoot through the details. We'll be having a Meetup prior to discuss trip route, itinerary, etc so if you around SEQ and would like to come along, get in quick.

The "boys only" theme is imposed by them, so not being discriminatory, it's just what the mag is all about.

It'll be a bottler weekend no doubt, so looking forward to getting a couple more lads and pulling off one of the bigger trips they've ever covered (vehicle wise).

There'll be heaps of snaps and we can whack them in a new thread post the trip.

Over to you ..

ozzymalone
6th June 2012, 04:29 PM
Would love to come along but the babba's due very soon! What an in-opportune time to have a baby! (What a selfish wifey I have ;) Grrrr, Sure it will be an awesome trip. Make sure you post some pics anyways BigRig.

Sir Roofy
6th June 2012, 04:35 PM
Would love to come along but the babba's due very soon! What an in-opportune time to have a baby! (What a selfish wifey I have ;) Grrrr, Sure it will be an awesome trip. Make sure you post some pics anyways BigRig.

takes two to tango mate poor girl needs your support

Silver
6th June 2012, 04:48 PM

Its apparently a boys only trip, so what's the issue?

Don't hit me. OK, hit me, I probably deserve it. :-)

Its only the change in times and attitudes that makes my first line funny, if funny it is. think back to the old days where Dads were excluded completely, and for a fair period after the birth. Mums too, to a degree, with newborn babies whisked away to nurserys, if the docos I have seen are to be believed.

I look back to all those hours watching all that my lovely wife went through and the arrival of our baby with a lot of emotion. And I was trusted to give the baby her first bath :-)

Dark 1
6th June 2012, 05:10 PM
Would love to mate but thats right at the end of our Frazer trip so i'm out sorry mate, have a rippa tho & carve it up son.

megatexture
6th June 2012, 06:15 PM
yea mate id love to send over the details and ill have a read . if any spots are available still

hekarewe
6th June 2012, 08:54 PM
you know im in and cant wait for it "more beer more beer more beer more beer and burbon!!!!" will have to make some of my special bait for the fishing part of the trip the fishies loved it last time i was up there.

if moon and tides are right might even give a night fish a go.

Dark 1
6th June 2012, 10:34 PM
Where are you guys heading to.

GUtsy ute
6th June 2012, 10:36 PM
I'm in as well, and if hek doesn't mind amateurs along, I'll give the night fishing a go too.

ozzymalone
7th June 2012, 09:11 AM
takes two to tango mate poor girl needs your support - I joke I joke! LOL

Don't stress roofy i treat my lady very well. She certainly rules the roost and gets all the support she could eva want from this hopeless romantic. ;)

(After all I did buy an Auto just so she could have a go on the tracks *wink* ROFLMAO)

Bigrig
7th June 2012, 11:10 AM
List of attendees thus far below - obviously not all patrols as they wanted at least a couple of "flavours" there ..

1. Bigrig (Scotty) - Patrol
2. Hekarewe (Adrian) - Patrol
3. Hempo (Brett) - BT50
4. Derek - Landcruiser
5. Megatexture (Troy) - Patrol
6. Ozzyboy (Daniel) - Patrol
7. Muddonk (Chris) - Patrol
8. GUtsyUte (Gav) - Patrol
9. Yendor (Rodney) - Patrol
10. Nickpeacock36 (Nick) - Patrol
11. Airstrike (Ryan) - Patrol
12. Ben-e-boy (Ben) - Patrol
13. Murray (Torq4x4) - Patrol
14. Dave (Torq4x4) - Navara
15. Dave's Neighbout - don't know car nor name
15. Dave Father in Law - can't remember name (:D) - Patrol
16. Frenzy (Steve) - Patrol
17. Macca86 (Steve) - Patrol

Still awaiting confirmation from Dhuck, and that would leave 2 more places still available - anyone else up for it??

If so, email me at:

bigrig@nissanpatrol.com.au

and I'll send through the details and tech sheet for your car you need to fill out ...

Essentially it's about lifestyle, so bikes, boats, camper trailers, etc, etc are the aim of the game (i.e. bring them along - even if just for photo shoots).

The plan is to get together at a central location in the next week or two and work out an itinerary, but this is what I was thinking ...
Meet at Woodford Pub at 8am Saturday morning
Head up to Glasshouse region via Woodford/Beerburrum Road (no wheeling, just allows for them to get photos of the convoy on a dirt road etc)
Get onto Bruce Highway and head up to Eumundi Noosa Road and head to Tewantin
Catch the ferry across river
Head to Cooroibah Pub for a beer (more photos)
Out onto the beach and all the way up to Rainbow beach (via Freshwater most likely to avoid Mudlo Rocks) and Rainbow beach pub for lunch and a beer.
Head from there to Inskip Point - setup camp
Open agenda from that point ... beers, food, beach criket, boating, fishing, relaxing, etc, etc ...
Thoughts??
More than open to suggestions of what could be an alternative itinerary - inland/bush areas around the dams (somerset, wivenhoe, etc)?? Happy to do it across to one of the islands also, but not sure how most feel about the cost of the ferry's across etc ...

I have to pick up the photography crew at the airport, and no doubt they'll move around the trucks once we're together in a group - need to provide accomodation (tent) etc for them also, but again, we'll work that all out when we meet up.

taslucas
7th June 2012, 11:21 AM
Sounds like fun Scotty. All I read was meetup, blah blah blah, beer, blah blah blah, beer, blah blah blah camp and beer......

Lmao

Tap, crackle, pop

DX grunt
7th June 2012, 11:21 AM
I've got some bush camping pics of my truck in its 'fully monty' you can fudge into the Mag. lol

Need a pic of Scotty at the beach in his Speedos and braces. lol. Words, not pictures, words not pictures. PML.

Seriously, well done for the organizing, and tell us when the mag is out. I might just even go out of my way to buy a copy. lol

Take care out there.

Rossco

Bigrig
7th June 2012, 11:22 AM
Sounds like fun Scotty. All I read was meetup, blah blah blah, beer, blah blah blah, beer, blah blah blah camp and beer......

Lmao

Tap, crackle, pop

Well ... you obviously got the gist of it then!!! lmao

Bigrig
7th June 2012, 11:24 AM
I've got some bush camping pics of my truck in its 'fully monty' you can fudge into the Mag. lol

Need a pic of Scotty at the beach in his Speedos and braces. lol. Words, not pictures, words not pictures. PML.

Seriously, well done for the organizing, and tell us when the mag is out. I might just even go out of my way to buy a copy. lol

Take care out there.

Rossco

Speedos?? What are they?? lol

Not happening!!!

Thanks mate - should be a bottler ...

Now all I need to do is finish organising the big trip in October - this 'event organiser' stuff is not as glamorous as the brochure made out!!! lmao

waz65
7th June 2012, 05:32 PM
It's times like this that I really hate my job :(

Bigrig
7th June 2012, 05:40 PM
It's times like this that I really hate my job :(

Can you do the Saturday and Sunday even?? That'd work out ok.

waz65
7th June 2012, 05:55 PM
Can you do the Saturday and Sunday even?? That'd work out ok.
Nah , I'm working from the Friday 6th through to Thursday 12th

macca86
7th June 2012, 06:22 PM
can't wait I should get there sunday befor lunch. Can you please post rough location of camp site so I can find you lot sure it won't be hard just look out for trouble naked hairy men running up the beach tripping over stubbies and beer cans while holding a fishing rod. should be good and I'll bring some local meat to the party whole animal or legs and back stap for a big cook up if you want

Bigrig
20th June 2012, 07:39 PM
Righto - we've got 19 vehicles booked in for this!!! Cracker!!!

Just spoke with one of the editors and they are stoked at the numbers, however due to other comitments already booked in before ours, they don't have a journalist coming ... just the photographer ... soooooo ... they asked could I knock up the write up!!!! God help us!!! lmao

They give me $400 for the work in writing it up (bargain), so I thought when we meet this weekend to discuss the itinerary, we'll have $400 to put towards camping fees for everyone ... or grog ... I know where my personal preferance lay!! lol

As per the SMS we are meeting on Sunday at 1:00pm, so look forward to catching up with everyone, working out the details of the trip, and having a ball ...

By the way - they've allocated 10 full pages to our trip as they think it is large also ... 10 pages!!! Make sure you're all looking pretty!!

AB
20th June 2012, 07:46 PM
Righto - we've got 19 vehicles booked in for this!!! Cracker!!!

Just spoke with one of the editors and they are stoked at the numbers, however due to other comitments already booked in before ours, they don't have a journalist coming ... just the photographer ... soooooo ... they asked could I knock up the write up!!!! God help us!!! lmao

They give me $400 for the work in writing it up (bargain), so I thought when we meet this weekend to discuss the itinerary, we'll have $400 to put towards camping fees for everyone ... or grog ... I know where my personal preferance lay!! lol

As per the SMS we are meeting on Sunday at 1:00pm, so look forward to catching up with everyone, working out the details of the trip, and having a ball ...

By the way - they've allocated 10 full pages to our trip as they think it is large also ... 10 pages!!! Make sure you're all looking pretty!!

10 pages is pretty damn good mate!!!!

Bigrig
20th June 2012, 08:04 PM
10 pages is pretty damn good mate!!!!

Too right boss man!!!

megatexture
20th June 2012, 08:20 PM
so 9 pages of blokes off their face fishing 4wheeling swimming and stuffing ourselves with food that leaves 1 page for the story I’m sure you can manage that !!

taslucas
20th June 2012, 08:22 PM
Sounds great! So how much you gonna sgeeze out of AB to put the write-up and photos on the forum!?

PS, thats 2 mags ill have to buy now. Do me a deal on the head chopping for this one Scotty??

LMAO

Bigrig
24th June 2012, 10:08 AM
See as many of you as possible today at the Mansfield Tavern for the discussion around the itinerary ...

My head is hurting bad ... but I'll be there!!! lmao

Maxhead
24th June 2012, 10:28 AM
See as many of you as possible today at the Mansfield Tavern for the discussion around the itinerary ...

My head is hurting bad ... but I'll be there!!! lmao

Hahaha, a tavern will fix that head in no time.....

Bigrig
24th June 2012, 10:36 AM
Hahaha, a tavern will fix that head in no time.....

Haha .. my missus just told me to toughen up and have a scotch and dry!!!! She's a hard woman .. but full of sound advice!!! lmao

Maxhead
24th June 2012, 10:37 AM
Haha .. my missus just told me to toughen up and have a scotch and dry!!!! She's a hard woman .. but full of sound advice!!! lmao

as they say you should always listen to your missus...hahahahaha

Bob
24th June 2012, 11:56 AM

I THINK THIS APPLIES TO YOU SCOTTY RAFLMAO

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?2349-Thought-for-the-day/page170&p=238915#post238915

growler2058
24th June 2012, 11:58 AM
as they say you should always listen to your missus...hahahahaha

Yeah or you could be the victim of spousal abuse hahahahahahahaha

hekarewe
24th June 2012, 06:31 PM
well we met at the tavern had $5.00 rump talk drank a little talked and it is my opinion that this boys weekend away has developt a life form of its own and will grow to be bigger then ben hur ,,,,,,,, HHHHHOOOOORRRRRAAAAAYYYYYY cant wait to be there!!!!!!

hekarewe
24th June 2012, 06:33 PM
I'm in as well, and if hek doesn't mind amateurs along, I'll give the night fishing a go too.

nope dont mind at all if you want to give it a go i am willing to show you!!!

Airstrike
10th July 2012, 02:50 PM
Top trip. Hope you all enjoyed

megatexture
10th July 2012, 05:06 PM
yea i had an awsome time and would like to thank big rig and that helped organizing great trip!

Biscuits
10th July 2012, 06:08 PM
This thread is now worthless without pics :)

frenzy
10th July 2012, 06:37 PM
OK, OK...... Some pics I took with my iphone....

Greg "swimming" in his beastie ute...
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/fieldfrenzy/IMG_0766.jpg

A few participants down at the river
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/fieldfrenzy/IMG_0769.jpg

a rainbow!!
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/fieldfrenzy/IMG_0770.jpg

mmmmmmmm.... roast veges
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/fieldfrenzy/IMG_0772.jpg

mmmmmmmm... lamb on a spit
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/fieldfrenzy/IMG_0773.jpg

Hek asleep at the campfire..... again!
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/fieldfrenzy/IMG_0778.jpg

frenzy
10th July 2012, 06:40 PM
Big thanks to Scotty and Ryan for organising the weekend and Greg for providing the accommodation. Top stuff and thanks heaps.

Thanks to everyone that attended for behaving themselves too! Good group of blokes. No stress at all.

Cheers,

Steve

megatexture
10th July 2012, 08:09 PM
i have another pic of hek sleeping infront the fire and bigrig standing behind him but I’m not sure if its appropriate for the forum but its damn funny!

Airstrike
10th July 2012, 08:11 PM
Send to me.... Lmfao

megatexture
11th July 2012, 09:36 AM
ill send to all that went haha specialy hek as he will want to frame it i think!

Silver
11th July 2012, 10:04 AM
Picked up back issues #3,4 and 5 of this mag from the local newsagent at a reduced price.

A good read. Will keep an eye out for 'our' edition :-).

The editor maintains a consistent 'blokes only' theme in these three mags. Interesting in this day and age. I do go on a 'blokes only' trip chasing pigs. I don't organise these trips- it could be that our loverly ladies would be too sensible to want to go on these pigging trips :-). Otherwise I welcome all with open arms, encourage loverly Wife to drive, and I show our daughter and loverly Wife such of the 'manly arts' as I command :-)

I did hear some research a few years ago that found that such trips had health benefits for the blokes involved, and that the 'blokes only' aspect was important in attaining those health benefits.

megatexture
11th July 2012, 04:56 PM
no action shots but two of the rigs that came

Bigrig
11th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Well ... what a weekend. Thanks to everyone who attended and to all those who pitched in to offer assistance - photos should turn out a treat, and I'm raring to go for the next one already!! lol

The lamb on the spit was deadset the "f'ing Catalina Wine Mixer" ... (quote from Step Brothers for those who missed the pun!! lmao), and the conversation around the campfire was worthy of a recording contract!! Between the fishing, the beach driving, the bush wheeling, the spit, the cricket, etc, etc ... it was an awesome weekend with only one problem - the usual one - it simply wasn't long enough!!

Now to get to writing the article for it and get that off to the magazine ... should be a bit of a giggle ...

Thanks again all ... keep the pictures coming - there should be heaps and I should have a few in the coming days from my brother and nephew (as well as some video - hopefully forum friendly!! lol).

hekarewe
11th July 2012, 08:19 PM
i have another pic of hek sleeping infront the fire and bigrig standing behind him but I’m not sure if its appropriate for the forum but its damn funny!

no very unappropriate for the forum remember what happens on the road trip stays on the road trip!!!!!! copy?? lol

hekarewe
11th July 2012, 08:22 PM
ill send to all that went haha specialy hek as he will want to frame it i think!

scott would probly rather i didnt see it,,,,, lol ignorance is bliss thanks lmao

hekarewe
11th July 2012, 08:23 PM
had a great weekend ablsoute ball tearer thanks to scotty and ryan greg etc etc top weekend

hekarewe
11th July 2012, 09:13 PM
first bunch of happy snaps for the forum to view

hekarewe
11th July 2012, 09:17 PM
second bunch enjoy

Airstrike
11th July 2012, 10:47 PM
I couldnt find the plucked Chook... So if anyone see's it let me know.

megatexture
11th July 2012, 11:16 PM
i think the ones that saw it plucked there own eyes out soon after. lol

Airstrike
11th July 2012, 11:24 PM
Nice shots with the camera Adrian

Dhuck
12th July 2012, 11:36 PM
Glad you all had a ball. Also glad I aint washing all the trucks

Bigrig
13th July 2012, 08:27 AM
There must be other photos?? Where's all the 4wd'ing shots - the ones of people being bogged (me and Tank included)??

I know I didn't get any, but post away lads!!!!

And yes, 'twas an awesome weekend ...

waz65
13th July 2012, 03:15 PM
There must be other photos?? Where's all the 4wd'ing shots - the ones of people being bogged (me and Tank included)??

I know I didn't get any, but post away lads!!!!

And yes, 'twas an awesome weekend ...
NO NO NO , please don't that's just rubbing it into those of us that couldn't go ;)
Nah just kidding , post away I want to see pics

hekarewe
13th July 2012, 05:04 PM
i will get my ass into gear over weekend and see what i got on the dash cam and load up some vidios if tey are any good keep you all happy LMAO

megatexture
13th July 2012, 09:35 PM
few pics few more to come these are from shaun who was shotgun in my car.

hekarewe
13th July 2012, 09:50 PM
nice camera work there mega

megatexture
13th July 2012, 10:16 PM
few more .... enjoy

growler2058
13th July 2012, 10:37 PM
Very good fellas, now I'm envious!!

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

Dhuck
13th July 2012, 11:19 PM
I wish I had gone now.

Bigrig
14th July 2012, 12:36 AM
I wish I had gone now.

Wasn't enough space!!! lmao

Airstrike
14th July 2012, 12:42 AM
Could have camped more on Stillys

Bigrig
14th July 2012, 12:53 AM
Could have camped more on Stillys

Should have flicked more sh!t on his shed to make it worthwhile!!! lmao

But I suppose more could have fit more between the Bon fire and the spit!!! lol

hekarewe
14th July 2012, 08:25 AM
few more .... enjoy

here i was thinking i had dodged the bullet on this one and no one had posted me embarrising myself ,,,,, but nope you had to do it LOL

hekarewe
14th July 2012, 08:29 AM
Wasn't enough space!!! lmao

the dhucks only little he could have camped in someones glove box!!!!!:049::animierte-smilies-t

megatexture
14th July 2012, 10:44 AM
here i was thinking i had dodged the bullet on this one and no one had posted me embarrising myself ,,,,, but nope you had to do it LOL

haha it had to be done ill stick up some vid of it also for you haha once i get them off russ
you can always blame me and jason for doing that section of track in 2wd haha

hekarewe
14th July 2012, 10:58 AM
you can always blame me and jason for doing that section of track in 2wd haha[/QUOTE]

i already do pal blamed you pair as soon as got bogged cheers

GUtsy ute
14th July 2012, 01:28 PM
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/ForumTrip029.jpg

Yendor
14th July 2012, 04:01 PM
Here's a few photos I have.

hekarewe
14th July 2012, 04:11 PM
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/ForumTrip029.jpg

that water was bloody cold if i went any deeper i would have had mumps!!!!

hekarewe
14th July 2012, 06:03 PM
right guys n girls have just finished editing the vidio clips into two movies so i look good and you look like,,,,,, you can work it out ROFLMAO first one has started loading onto you tube so through up links when it is done will warn you all there is some language use viewer discression and the vidios are about 20 minits long each so be paitant there are on their way

hekarewe
15th July 2012, 12:55 PM
it has just finished loading up to you tube so here is the link will start loading pt2 now

http://youtu.be/XobmHRdhxU4

2TROLLFAM
15th July 2012, 01:04 PM
I'm on my phone which could be the issue but the utube vid say its not available?

hekarewe
15th July 2012, 01:13 PM
I'm on my phone which could be the issue but the utube vid say its not available?

just realised that myself it is foinished up load but has not yet finalised so give it time might take a while it is a huge file on there and i am loading pt 2 at the same time

GUtsy ute
15th July 2012, 03:12 PM
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0035.jpg
Heading up to the Tewantin ferry.
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0045.jpg
Getting onto the beach.
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0047.jpg
Lunch time.
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0050.jpg
Driving up to Freshwater Track turnoff.

GUtsy ute
15th July 2012, 03:25 PM
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0052.jpg
Turning onto Freshwater Track
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0073.jpg
Dinner has landed.
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0076.jpg
Plenty of help to prepare it.
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0081.jpg
Nearly ready.
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0093.jpg
Cooking time.

growler2058
15th July 2012, 03:33 PM
Yum I can smell and taste it from here mmmmmm

GUtsy ute
15th July 2012, 03:40 PM
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0113.jpg
Hek and Scotty doing the honours.
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0115.jpg
Enjoying the feast.
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0109.jpg
Scotty on fire watch.

Bigrig
15th July 2012, 04:02 PM
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0113.jpg
Hek and Scotty doing the honours.
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0115.jpg
Enjoying the feast.
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/IMAG0109.jpg
Scotty on fire watch.

Let me add that Hek is probably the best knife man I've ever seen (and I lived with a butcher!!). Unbelievable to watch someone with the skills to debone an animal in a flurry of wrist movements - very impressed Sasquatch!! lmao

NissanGQ4.2
15th July 2012, 04:25 PM

Nothing better than seeing a GU getting snatched from a GQ *LMAO*

Looks and sounded like an awesome trip away

megatexture
15th July 2012, 06:14 PM
just realised that myself it is foinished up load but has not yet finalised so give it time might take a while it is a huge file on there and i am loading pt 2 at the same time

ive just tried it now and link still not working and even tried going to your youtube account and it says your last activity date was Jul 1, 2012 might want to see if it was sucessfull. i would have thought it wouldnt take this many hrs to finalize ?

hekarewe
15th July 2012, 06:32 PM
dont know whats going on with you tube,,,,, have not disconnected from you tube since starting to load the first on yesterday. second pt of vidio is now at about 40% loaded. window for the first pt still not showing thumbnail pics for title,,,,, dont know what to say if anyone has any idea would love to hear it.

growler2058
15th July 2012, 06:35 PM
if anyone has any idea would love to hear it.

Is there a chance ya effed it hahahahahahahaha

hekarewe
15th July 2012, 06:38 PM

hate to find that out after a sleepless night of loading

NissanGQ4.2
15th July 2012, 07:23 PM
dont know whats going on with you tube,,,,, have not disconnected from you tube since starting to load the first on yesterday. second pt of vidio is now at about 40% loaded. window for the first pt still not showing thumbnail pics for title,,,,, dont know what to say if anyone has any idea would love to hear it.

Adrian, is the video displaying in your utube account???

2TROLLFAM
15th July 2012, 07:33 PM

Spurt!! my drink just got sprayed

hekarewe
15th July 2012, 07:43 PM
just worked out the vidio was to long so will have to cut in half and try angain sorry guys

NissanGQ4.2
15th July 2012, 07:51 PM
just worked out the vidio was to long so will have to cut in half and try angain sorry guys

This video doesn't happen to contain footage of you getting snatched out of a bog by a GQ does it???? *L*

megatexture
15th July 2012, 07:53 PM
20 mins shouldnt be to long i know they once had a 15 min limit but thats been changed

NissanGQ4.2
15th July 2012, 07:57 PM
20 mins shouldnt be to long i know they once had a 15 min limit but thats been changed

All users have the ability to upload videos up to 15 minutes in length. You can attain the ability to upload longer length videos if:

Your account is in good standing, as determined by the YouTube Community Guidelines.
You verify your account with a mobile phone.
Your account has no worldwide Content ID blocks on any content

AB
15th July 2012, 08:31 PM
Missed this post. Very jealous boys, can't wait to get up your way in October!!!

megatexture
15th July 2012, 09:26 PM
This video doesn't happen to contain footage of you getting snatched out of a bog by a GQ does it???? *L*

not sure but if not ill be gettin a vid next weekend of this such event and will be sure to post it haha

hekarewe
18th July 2012, 09:13 PM

no it doesnt it was turned of for that lol

NissanGQ4.2
18th July 2012, 09:17 PM
hahahahaha, now I know why its taking you so long 2 upload the vid, u had 2 edit that out before uploading it *L*

hekarewe
18th July 2012, 09:44 PM
hahahahaha, now I know why its taking you so long 2 upload the vid, u had 2 edit that out before uploading it *L*

bite me bitch!!!! i am trying one more time tonight then it is plan Z

growler2058
18th July 2012, 10:20 PM
I've never tried poo tube but photo bucket seems easy nuff

Silver
18th July 2012, 10:54 PM
I sympathise, Hekarewe.

I have had some frustrating times in the past, and just with loading photos, not editing and then trying to load a movie.

Sometimes I think that the new toys we have bring more frustration than joy. Especially if the instructions are misleading, let alone when they are wrong.

I and the others appreciate the work you are doing, and if the planets align before the frustration becomes overwhelming, I reckon we'll enjoy seeing your work.

At least it gives a reason or an excuse to have a drink. Nah, who needs a reason or an excuse! Hope it works out for you soon!

Airstrike
19th July 2012, 12:36 AM
JESUS Adrian...... take the videos to Scotts place and we will upload it lol. I didnt take any video that weekend and I am surprised you did with half your arm in a toilet bowel...

Bigrig
6th September 2012, 08:04 AM
Righto - apparently its in the Action and Adventure Mag that comes out with 4WD Action mag issue 187 - which is the next one as 186 is in stores now.

Once it's out, I'll post up the article I wrote as apparently it got edited a bit!! lol.

Bigrig
6th September 2012, 06:57 PM
Righto - apparently its in the Action and Adventure Mag that comes out with 4WD Action mag issue 187 - which is the next one as 186 is in stores now.

Once it's out, I'll post up the article I wrote as apparently it got edited a bit!! lol.

Bump in case anyone missed it and wants to grab a copy.

waz65
7th September 2012, 05:24 PM

Cool , I got issue 187 in the mail today so the A & A mag should come soon

megatexture
7th September 2012, 09:21 PM
its attached to the 4wd action when purchased at a shop? wish it came with subscription also

Bigrig
7th September 2012, 09:30 PM
its attached to the 4wd action when purchased at a shop? wish it came with subscription also

Yep, issue 187 of the actual 4WD Action mag - it comes with it in the plastic wrap in stores ... not sure how subscription works, but Waz might be able to enlighten us on that one as to when they're delivered etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Winnie
7th September 2012, 09:32 PM
Just asked my buddy who gets 4wd action subscription and he said the acion and adventure comes a week later.

Bigrig
7th September 2012, 09:33 PM
Just asked my buddy who gets 4wd action subscription and he said the acion and adventure comes a week later.

Thanks champion!!!

waz65
7th September 2012, 10:31 PM
yep comes within the week of the 4wd action mag arriving

Bigrig
7th September 2012, 10:34 PM
yep comes within the week of the 4wd action mag arriving

Thanks boss ...

You coming to the Neerum meet??? Saw your post on P4x4, but would be good if you could stick your head in - even just for a coldie.

waz65
8th September 2012, 11:00 AM
Thanks boss ...

You coming to the Neerum meet??? Saw your post on P4x4, but would be good if you could stick your head in - even just for a coldie.
Unfortunately no i'm unable to , I tried to swap shifts at work but am not able to do so

waz65
10th September 2012, 11:56 AM
Well the Action & Adventure mag came today , I think the trip is in next months mag Issue # 10 going by the back page ;)
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/bigmanwaz/AAmag.jpg
Cheers
waz

Bigrig
10th September 2012, 12:57 PM
Well the Action & Adventure mag came today , I think the trip is in next months mag Issue # 10 going by the back page ;)
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/bigmanwaz/AAmag.jpg
Cheers
waz

Thanks mate - issue 186 is out now and the A&A mag with it seems to be the one you have ... not sure on A&A issues, but apparently released in store (the packages with the DVD) with 4WD Action issue 187???

I dunno ... it's soon though!! lol

hekarewe
15th September 2012, 08:25 PM
got issue 187 our AA issue 10 will be with issue 188 of 4wd action :P saw iaaue 187 got excited brought it ripped it open,,,,,,,,,,, NO ARTICAL!!!! big boy sad now must wait longer so sad :(

megatexture
15th September 2012, 08:35 PM
oh well you have something to read while you wait ! lol

Yendor
15th September 2012, 08:57 PM
lol.....just imagine Adrian sitting on his throne, reading the magazine and getting all sad....

megatexture
15th September 2012, 08:59 PM
:smileyvault-cute-biat least there are tissues close at hand! well one would hope anyway

hekarewe
17th September 2012, 07:43 PM
nice guys i can feel the love all over thanks so much for the sympathy lolol

Dhuck
17th September 2012, 08:00 PM
nice guys i can feel the love all over thanks so much for the sympathy lolol

Your right mate you don't need a tissue big fella. Just use the back of your hand. lol

waz65
2nd October 2012, 01:13 PM
To all those that are interested , Issue # 10 of Action & Adventure Magazine arrived today and the boy's week-end trip is definately in there , this is the cover to look out for ( Page 52 )
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r87/bigmanwaz/AAmag-1.jpg
Cheers
waz

taslucas
2nd October 2012, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up waz, I'll keep an eye out:-)

Tap, crackle, pop

megatexture
2nd October 2012, 07:13 PM
damn to late to get one now lol will have to wait for tomorrow thanks for the heads up

hekarewe
3rd October 2012, 06:04 PM
thanks for the heads up went to the news agents and NO Bloody mag all the inserts are back issues and they dont know if they are getting any will have to try and look else where for it,,,,, dont know seeing i work late and this weekend i have to go to another dam wedding down the coast well thats my dummy spit for to day!!!!!! on bright side it is a nice day out side.

megatexture
3rd October 2012, 07:37 PM
yea i checked one out and they said maybe late today / tomorrow ... i dont think they have a clue but they didnt even hae issue 9 only # 8

hekarewe
3rd October 2012, 09:12 PM
will be checking over the next week or so as time permits

Lunny
9th October 2012, 03:53 PM
I have looked at a fair few places (between Bathurst and Brisbane on two different highways) the new 4wd action #188 only has back issues, might be with issue #189

Airstrike
9th October 2012, 04:34 PM
Hi guys the issue is being released to retail on the 12th of October so they say....

ozzymalone
9th October 2012, 06:13 PM
Haven't seen the article yet.....keep getting lost in the ads ;)

megatexture
12th October 2012, 05:56 PM
mags out in stores today i got a copy it’s not bad I’m pretty sure not one word of Scotty’s was left in when they edited what he wrote haha some goods pics also

edit: its with aussie offroad utes, comes with 3 mags

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=megatexture;280184]mags out in stores today i got a copy it

megatexture
12th October 2012, 06:00 PM
calm down! try it again lol

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 06:01 PM
Not sure what happened with my last post - went captain insano!!

I said ... photo it and post it up as I can't drive right now!!! lol

megatexture
12th October 2012, 06:04 PM
ill scan it and put up the pages

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 06:06 PM
ill scan it and put up the pages

Good boy, you get a biscuit!! lol

megatexture
12th October 2012, 06:11 PM
can i trade that in as a token for a car wash !?!?!

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 06:17 PM
can i trade that in as a token for a car wash !?!?!

Yep ... and a nude one ... but the caveat is, you have to watch!!! lmao

Winnie
12th October 2012, 06:19 PM
Did I click on the right forum?

Talk about fourbies? check
Based on Nissan Patrols? check
Bigrig offering to get naked? check

Yep, definitely on NissanPatrol.com.au!

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 06:26 PM
Did I click on the right forum?

Talk about fourbies? check
Based on Nissan Patrols? check
Bigrig offering to get naked? check

Yep, definitely on NissanPatrol.com.au!

Hahahaha ... I think there's a couple of "those shots" from the trip away as well !!! .... apparently a "not so bigrig" after all !!!!! LMFAO!!!

megatexture
12th October 2012, 06:29 PM
well of course who else is going to vid and post it on the forum!

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 06:34 PM
well of course who else is going to vid and post it on the forum!

Taking one for the team - you're a bloody good lad!!! lol

Winnie
12th October 2012, 06:36 PM
Hahahaha ... I think there's a couple of "those shots" from the trip away as well !!! .... apparently a "not so bigrig" after all !!!!! LMFAO!!!

Yikes! Think it's just about bed time for you lmao

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 06:41 PM
Yikes! Think it's just about bed time for you lmao

It's only just begun brother!!! lmao

megatexture
12th October 2012, 06:48 PM
here is the cover spread ill stick them all up individually also

Winnie
12th October 2012, 06:50 PM
Knowing me I will be joining you shortly, got a bottle of honey which I can't let go to waste!

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 06:52 PM
Knowing me I will be joining you shortly, got a bottle of honey which I can't let go to waste!

Mmmmmm ... is it Wild Turkey?? Nick bought a bottle over a couple of weekends ago, and the only problem with it, was those tiny 750ml bottles they put it in!!! lol

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 06:53 PM
here is the cover spread ill stick them all up individually also

That's the stuff!!!

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 06:54 PM
I'll put up the original text I wrote also so we can compare!! lol

megatexture
12th October 2012, 06:55 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21054

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21055

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21056

more to come so keep your panties on

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 06:59 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21054

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21055

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21056

more to come so keep your panties on

Hmmm ... a few editorial changes to the words on the first page already ... mostly the same, but missing the bits referring to wanting a drink!!!! lmao. All good though, too many wowsers out there these days having a shot at adventurers like ourselves, and fully understand the mag has to make sure not to portray us as beer swilling gluttons ... even though we are!!! lol

growler2058
12th October 2012, 07:01 PM
Is that how big ya wish it was was Scotty? Hahahhaahhahahahaa

Sent via my tapping thumbs

megatexture
12th October 2012, 07:07 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21057

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21058

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21059

Winnie
12th October 2012, 07:08 PM
Mmmmmm ... is it Wild Turkey?? Nick bought a bottle over a couple of weekends ago, and the only problem with it, was those tiny 750ml bottles they put it in!!! lol

That's the stuff! Not as good as JD honey but can't complain when it's free.

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 07:08 PM
Is that how big ya wish it was was Scotty? Hahahhaahhahahahaa

Sent via my tapping thumbs

Hahaha ... can only hold hope mate!!!

megatexture
12th October 2012, 07:09 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21060

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21061

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21062

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21063

that all of them enjoy

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 07:31 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21060

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21061

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21062

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21063

that all of them enjoy

Top work champion ....

Not a bad write up ... that journo is bloody good!!! lmao

Winnie
12th October 2012, 07:35 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bush lamb...... *drools*

frenzy
12th October 2012, 08:49 PM
cool! Anyone else notice the 'recovery gear got a workout' caption on the picture of the jeep? LOL!!

megatexture
12th October 2012, 09:01 PM
hahah yea i had a good laugh also

Airstrike
12th October 2012, 09:06 PM
Holy CRAP thats a massive Picture :o nice gang star rapper on pg 62

megatexture
12th October 2012, 09:10 PM
your such a poser using a knife and fork just for the photo i see

Airstrike
12th October 2012, 09:13 PM
your such a poser using a knife and fork just for the photo i see

LOL I would have mouth raped it but he came out of nowhere with the camrea

megatexture
12th October 2012, 09:16 PM
Sadly you would have been second as I’m sure hek was in charge of tenderizing it, so he was telling us, tasted damn good regardless

Airstrike
12th October 2012, 09:17 PM
was a good lamb.... ahhh I shall organise a follow up trip???

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 09:24 PM
LOL I would have mouth raped it but he came out of nowhere with the camrea

Being polite using a knife and fork is totally out of character!!!!! I don't like it!!!! LMFAO!!!

megatexture
12th October 2012, 09:25 PM
mate i would be keen would love to see more of the tracks around there

nissannewby
12th October 2012, 09:39 PM
was a good lamb.... ahhh I shall organise a follow up trip???

Would be cool I would like to come along :)

Airstrike
12th October 2012, 09:43 PM
Copy will have to organise a long or extended weekend away. Those are the 'large' carving knife and fork look, so small lol I shoud have Viking'd the ass out of it with Adrian. This trip maybe a little more mellow and more grog... by mellow I mean not running around so much have a good fish and hit the tracks more.

Bigrig
12th October 2012, 10:17 PM
Copy will have to organise a long or extended weekend away. Those are the 'large' carving knife and fork look, so small lol I shoud have Viking'd the ass out of it with Adrian. This trip maybe a little more mellow and more grog... by mellow I mean not running around so much have a good fish and hit the tracks more.

I'm in .... book it fella!!!

hekarewe
14th October 2012, 09:09 PM
finally got a copy of the mag it came up a treat was supprised they didnt use the pics of the porker storker doing the piggy stroke across the pond LOL

megatexture
14th October 2012, 09:14 PM
Yea shaun and i were saying that also just today but we referred to it as a lake lol

choppie
10th November 2012, 06:28 PM
Enough with the talking even, when, when, when is it happening PLEASE