PDA

View Full Version : powerlines sunday 3rdjune

Stropp
31st May 2012, 02:02 PM
hi anyone interested in the powerlines sunday or monday???

White Elephant
31st May 2012, 03:56 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?11670-june-L-W

A few other guys have been looking for something to do. Maybe give em a PM. I would love to go, but alas, I am fixing a few bits n bobs on my old girl again this weekend. Hopefully she'll be good for a run in the not too distant future.

oncedisturbed
31st May 2012, 07:09 PM
I would but munchkin has soccer then have to get ready for nightshift. 1 of the perth forums I am on mentioned that track is nearly completely graded as of last weekend

Clunk
31st May 2012, 08:04 PM
I'll be in York on Sunday with the preggers missus and kiddies, so as much as I'd like to, I don't think the missus would appreciate being bounced around lol. So I will probably have to give it a miss.

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Stropp
3rd June 2012, 10:16 PM
Ok so trip report as follows,

met myself at my place and headed up to mahogany creek and onto that section of the powerlines, this end has not been touched by the graders so it was a slight challenge in some areas, out onto the mundaring poerlines and it has all been graded, very dissapointing and especially massive hill, what a disaster, the bumps have all been taken out and cutaway has even been filled in so very easy, there were a lot of 4bys on the track and one drowned pathfinder at the deep puddle further along, he was stuck on the other side so i gave that one a miss, a couple of kays further along i turned around as the going was pretty easy, these are pics at massive hill on the way back

Clunk
3rd June 2012, 10:30 PM
Let the rains come and washeth all away............ Cheers for letting us know Stropp.

I tried to sneak in at Mount Observation on the way back from York but the missus complained at the slightest bump, so alas had to get back onto the black stuff sharpish

Taps a lot!!!!!!

oncedisturbed
3rd June 2012, 10:41 PM
cheers for the pics Stropp. The first 1 used to be doozy bounce either way you drove it. The track on the far right used to have a big hill climb on it

Stropp
3rd June 2012, 10:46 PM
Might go again to the mahogany creek end in the morning depending if the sun is shining then I will take the Harley for a lap or it may forget how to go around corners!

luvpsi
4th June 2012, 01:32 AM
give it a few weeks of winter strop hopefully should be a bit bumpyer