PDA

View Full Version : My Old GU (that was new) and My New GQ (that is old) ...

Bigrig
5th October 2010, 09:25 PM

Sold the GU in 2005 - needed a family wagon as it were, and not a vehicle that I would continually be tempted to throw at something with a baby or two in the back!! Regret the sale somewhat ...

Saw the light eventually, and whilst we kept the family wagon, decided to bite the bullet and get another patrol (my fourth, and the ninth in my direct family - dad has had 3 and my brother 2). Love it to death - 92 TB42e Ti with 3" lift (sagged a bit), dual fuel, 33" Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 Rib tyres (awesome tyres), bullbar, towbar, spotties, and hopefully a lot more goodies to come ...

Bigrig
5th October 2010, 09:25 PM
Geez ... what happened to the picture size?? Sorry all ... I'll figure things out eventually ...

DX grunt
5th October 2010, 09:27 PM
That's OK.

When you click on the images, they nearly throw you out of your chair when the full monty hits you in the face. lolol

NissanGQ4.2
5th October 2010, 09:27 PM
Geez ... what happened to the picture size?? Sorry all ... I'll figure things out eventually ...

Bigrig, just click on the pic it will enlarge :)

AB
5th October 2010, 09:50 PM
Love the GQ shot mate.

Like everyone mentioned, the pics stay small when attached to the post but get bigger when you click them.

If you want to show pictures bigger you need to host them on another site. PM me if you want some help mate, but these are fine as is.

Bigrig
5th October 2010, 10:18 PM
Bootiful lads - thanks for that. I would have asked the question, but you know what they say - "there's no such thing as a stupid question ... just stupid people!!!"

Bigrig
5th October 2010, 10:19 PM
Sorry, just had to try the 'thanks' button also ...

Bigrig
6th October 2010, 12:43 PM

A couple of others - will have more after next weekend (going to Moreton) and after Nov 4th (going to Janowen Hills out at the foothills of the Great Dividing Range).

the ferret
7th October 2010, 11:50 PM
Here's my old girl 1998 GU 2.8 TD, 215000 klicks, now running two stroke in the fuel, been T boned but only bogged ONCE he he.

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/deflated.jpg