PDA

View Full Version : Rear draw day

Bloodyaussie
30th May 2012, 06:04 PM
This Saturday me and some close mates are having a late in coming working on shelves day, one of my mates is a caravan builder and we are using his factory to make draws for 2 GQ's one GU and a Dmax.
We all have different needs and ideas and it should be interesting.
I will try to take pics as we go.

We were hoping to have them all done but we were not going to get the runners ordered in what we all wanted in time so we will make everything then when the runners come in we will fit them up.

Also want to take advantage while doing this to fit inverters and compressors and so on???

When I was in the bike trade I use to have big maintenance days at my house and have about 20-40 bikes turn up and teach the young people basic maintenance and have a BBQ... mostly good times.

Winnie
30th May 2012, 06:32 PM
Those bike days sound like they would have been great fun!

wildgu6
30th May 2012, 06:54 PM
Way to go Oz, What do they say, weight in numbers, many hands make lite work and all that stuff. It's a great way to get things done and have a top time doing it. A few of the members get together occasionally and do the same with their trols, top idea especially when you got limited knowledge and tools. Well done mate and pics are a must.

Yappa Tappa Doo

Bloodyaussie
30th May 2012, 08:46 PM
You know when you catch up with your mates and you all stand around talking about what you would like to do???
I now set a date so things get done otherwise the list gets longer and hot air is wasted.

This goes for hunting trips, 4wding or a working bee!!! throw in some sausages and a beer or 2 and evryone is happy.

Drew
30th May 2012, 09:39 PM
Bugger I would've put my hand up for that