PDA

View Full Version : Sarina Qld to Perth WA.

The BigFella
28th May 2012, 02:25 PM
Heres a small boat I am towing to Perth at the start of next month. I had to travel from Cootamundra to collect it over the weekend, 32hr drive and copious amounts of lpg and Vortex were consumed! The interior shot is my sleeping accommodation! Bit cramped but comfy. The window blinds are awesome, only had them for a couple of weeks, great to keep the cold old not to mention blocking about 99% of light!!

Woof
29th May 2012, 12:57 AM
Mate those blinds look like a great idea, but how do you see where you are going....HAHA....................sorry mate someone had to say it..lol
Have a safe trip, how long are you staying in Perth for?

DX grunt
29th May 2012, 07:44 AM
Nice set up.

The obvious question.......Where did you get the blinds from?

Safe trip, too.

Take care out there.

Rossco

The BigFella
29th May 2012, 08:15 AM
thanks for the tip guys, I thought the view was a little jaded!!!!!!
Details for the shades are here:

SOLARSCREEN
PO BOX 8 CARINA QLD 4152
Phone/Fax +61 7 3398 5500
Email: sales@solarscreen.com.au

they are an awesome product, we usually leave the rear side windows and the small rear door permanently shaded, keeps the fridge really cold which in turn makes our beer even colder!

nissannewby
29th May 2012, 01:36 PM
Thats only a little mine truck :p have a safe trip and enjoy the sights.

The BigFella
29th May 2012, 07:47 PM
have to agree with you there "nissannewby", but any truck that takes up all lanes is big in my books! I have seen the huge suckers in the Hunter mines and read about the mother trucks in some of the WA mines, awesome!

Stropp
29th May 2012, 10:46 PM
So do you have my address to drop the boat off? Lol

nissannewby
30th May 2012, 10:51 AM
Yeah or dragline buckets and the trays for the tubs a komatsu 960 would take up the whole road and thats without tyres on it but then there is other gear on site that makes these even look small.

The BigFella
30th May 2012, 01:08 PM
the boys here in the workshop want me to drop them and the boat off at Batemans Bay and meet them in WA with the trailer!
Would be an awesome trip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,