PDA

View Full Version : NATIONAL FORUM MEET (QUEENSLAND) - Neerum Creek Bush Retreat - Oct 1st-6th 2012

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bigrig
27th May 2012, 05:46 PM
Dates - Monday October 1st 2012 till Saturday 6th October 2012 (5 nights)

A lot of people showing up Sunday, and any number of nights is fine by us (i.e. if you only wish to come for 2 or 3 nights etc, all good!!! You only pay for what time you are there).

Location - Neurum Creek Bush Retreat - http://www.ncbr.com.au/ (http://www.ncbr.com.au/)

Neerum Creek Bush Retreat Details:

Phone 1300733901

OR

email admin@ncbr.com.au (admin@ncbr.com.au)

OR

go to the website booking page http://www.ncbr.com.au/pricingpage.php (http://www.ncbr.com.au/pricingpage.php)

In all cases you MUST nominate you are part of Nissanpatrol.com.au otherwise their system will place you in a different area.

Bigrig
27th May 2012, 05:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KDS6XVPLkmA

Just a little teaser video ...

Bigrig
27th May 2012, 05:54 PM
Hi Scott,
We look forward to hosting your family gathering for Nissanpatrol.com.au and trust you do reach your predicted 100.

You should have received the copy invoice as requested by separate mail. As with any such large event that brings over 50 people we expect to offer the organiser Free camping as we know how much work you need to put in and the costs you incur to do the running around so would do that for you if you accept (I haven't accepted as per attached invoice - this is going towards the Marquee cost leaving only $168 to cover it for the whole week!!).

I am quite happy to use our standard method of bookings which is for them to phone 1300733901 or email admin@ncbr.com.au (admin@ncbr.com.au) or go to our website booking page http://www.ncbr.com.au/pricingpage.php (http://www.ncbr.com.au/pricingpage.php) in all cases they must nominate they are part of Nissanpatrol.com.au otherwise our system will place them in a different area. As per Attached Invoice below - this will also include balance costs of toilets and marquee.

They are then given 3 days to confirm by paying the deposit.

We will not charge the standard $7 site fee to any families simply we will charge the standard rates of $10.50 Adult & $5.50 Kids (Note there is a small loading on the days of Sunday 30th & Monday 1st because of the Queens birthday holiday). Item 8 below and note the PAYMENTS section below with additions to cover extra costs.

The only thing for you to remember is our standard terms normally allows them to cancel up to 14 days before and get the deposit back. Therefor the accurate count may not happen until then unless you state the fact that it is absolutely non refundable then all are counted irrespective of those that decide not to turn up. I would like everyone to pay deposit by February 20th as listed below, with full amounts to be paid by June 30th - is that OK with everyone?

We spoke briefly about September traditionally being a low rain time, however we do not accept cancellations based on weather predictions. We can give you a weekly report of how many have booked, Tracey would send you an email with updates once a week.

We will supply free of charge both our commercial roaster oven & catering trailer at no cost. The pics attached were from a real event and the cook had never done it before. Items 3 & 4 below.

I haven’t got pics of the catering trailer but it is a full covered trailer with a commercial Heatlie BBQ on board with water tanks & 12 volt power.

I have sent an email to order the big marquee. My question is how do you want to handle the cost of marquee & toilets? Do you want to round up the cost and divide out by say 80 people then we add that cost to each invoice as a special event so the club doesn’t have to fund out of pocket. It would only add about $2.50 per day for each one. Item 6 below.

As mentioned we would supply a few metal wood fire BBQ’s (12) to act as fire pits and of course they can be used as bbq’s also. Item 9 below.

The area would be flagged off from other users. We have a full fenceline to put up the 10m banner also!

It will require 3 portable toilets for the week and we would arrange them with your approval. Item 2 below.

At this time how about I agree to hold the area available until 20th Feb. to allow you time to get your plans made. Or anytime earlier, it’s up to you. Please note my comments below.

When you give the go ahead we will require a deposit to be paid by each family and we will be guided by you as to when you want them to fully pay. Please note my comments below.

The cost of Marquee & toilets will be quoted at the beginning and we will require a $200 deposit with full payment 10 days prior to the event. If you charge them in the price we will cover the cost provided you end up with a minimum of 60 Adults. Item 2 below.

I trust this is enough information at this time,
Regards,
John.

PS you are welcome to talk at any time to Tracey or Colleen for updates once the ball is rolling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To break it down - an itemised list below and what I have done is add some of the additional costs to the PER PERSON pricing that is listed above - I think it still makes it very resonable and cost effective for all.

1. We have a sectioned off (HUGE) area with our own entry road right beside the creek and waterhole about 80 metres from the office and shop.

2. Toilets are provided for free if we have more than 60 people - $200 Deposit to be paid that I will sort out up front and work out with eveyone later, however I am expecting more than 60 people by the interest thus far.

3. They are providing (FREE OF CHARGE) the Commercial Roaster Camp Oven which cooks for up to 100 people

4. They are providing (FREE OF CHARGE) the Commercial Caterer's Trailer they have on site for Sponsorship Events - this is to assist with interstate travellers also in not having to bring camp ovens/cookers etc.

5. They are providing (FREE OF CHARGE) 12 Fire Pits to be located throughout the camp grounds - they are awesome little units, completely self contained (like a barrel) with a flip top lid that is actually for cooking on - so they double as comfort/warmth AND a cooker!!!

6. We are getting a 27mx9m Marquee setup by them in the middle of our camping area - massive space to use as a communal area where people can setup tables in the shade, the Caterers Trailer will be parked under/beside it, and to generally sit around and chatter ($450 less my camping fees of $282 = $168 remaining across the headcount - I've added $0.50 per person per day to cover this - everyone OK with that?).

7. They are providing (FREE OF CHARGE) 2 large Mobile Mini Skip bins that they will collect and clear to save us having to keep separate bins/plastic bags etc, etc

8. They have waived the one-off fee of $7 per site completely - not much, but still a great show of faith and interest in having us there.

9. They will get tralier loads (over 1 tonne) of cut timber for fires and place them in the campsite for general use - $100 per trailer, probably want 3 trailers up front, so again have added $0.50 per person per day to the camp costs to cover it - Everyone OK with that?

10. They are providing (FREE OF CHARGE) movies nights for the kids (every night if we choose), games sets for the kids, Tug'o'War rope to go in our camp area, etc

Payments:

I suggest that eveyone pays directly to the park and gets their own individual invoice. I will add the costs detailed above, which makes adults $11.50 per day and kids $6.50 per day - is everyone OK with this?

I am suggesting that deposits need to be made by the 20th February (obviously others who jump on can pay after this) but at least that secures the site etc. Furthermore, I am thinking of suggesting to the owners that all balances are to be paid in full by June 30th (once again, others who join after this can still come and simply pay at that time), with the money being NON REFUNDABLE to the individuals, but going back to the forum itself to cover for some costs of other items not listed on here. Is everyone OK with that?

Basically want to get this out of the way for eveyone, however it works out extremely cost effectively when you break it down to $57.50 per adult and $32.50 per child for the whole 5 nights with camper ovens, cookers, firepits (cookers also), timber, toilets, marquee, movie nights for the kids, games, etc, etc (there are still some surprises up my sleeve!!!).

Obviously the itinerary is just a guide and I'll continue to work on that and put an update up in the coming week or so to provide as many options for people as possible - you could stick to it religiously, or you could do your own thing - entirely up to you!!

The Invoice you will receive direct from them. This is the first one, but the others will have the Marquis and Toilet costs on them itemised separately.

2TROLLFAM
27th May 2012, 06:04 PM
Ooooo goodie goodie - am really looking forward to this !!

Bigrig
27th May 2012, 06:15 PM
Timing still to be worked out, but here's options and what's planned for the week:

Landcruiser Mountain Park Trip
Beerburrum State Forest Trip
Jumping Castle for the Kids
Free Movies each night for the kids
Free games (cricket, badmington, etc) for the kids
Bribie Island Trip (fishing, etc)
Wine Tasting Event at the Park (4 hours)
Local Band one afternoon
Communal Cookup for Dinner one night
Trivia Night
Winery Region Tour (cheese factory, boutique shops, arts and crafts shops, etc)
Australia Zoo Trip (Steve Irwin's joint - well worth the visit, but exxy$$)
Bush Walks
Dayboro/Samford Valley Trip (very scenic along Brisbane Woodford Road)
More to come ...

Maxhead
28th May 2012, 08:51 PM
As said before, not sure which day we'll come in but we'll be there. Advised NCBR accordingly....

CAN"T WAIT!!!

Bigrig
29th May 2012, 08:25 AM
As said before, not sure which day we'll come in but we'll be there. Advised NCBR accordingly....

CAN"T WAIT!!!

Will do champion ... more important that I know you're coming at least as I have to allocate camping spots - plenty of them and they're a good size, but from my understanding at the moment, there's about 55-60 people paid, but near 100 that have contacted me to confirm attendance!!!

ozzyboy
29th May 2012, 06:51 PM
Will do champion ... more important that I know you're coming at least as I have to allocate camping spots - plenty of them and they're a good size, but from my understanding at the moment, there's about 55-60 people paid, but near 100 that have contacted me to confirm attendance!!!

guilty as charged.
I'll organise deposit this week

ozz

Maxhead
29th May 2012, 07:06 PM

Yep mate, we have not paid. NCBR was happy to get payment on arrival understanding our needs ....They're also aware we are with the mighty NissanPatrol forum.....

AB
29th May 2012, 07:30 PM
Jeesh, this meet up can't come any sooner...LMAO...Hurry the H up October!!!!

Maxhead
29th May 2012, 08:53 PM
Jeesh, this meet up can't come any sooner...LMAO...Hurry the H up October!!!!

Not long to go now mate.....only 5 weeks before we take off for the trip to get there..lololol

Bigrig
30th May 2012, 08:14 AM
It's going to be HUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGE!!!!!

lmao

2TROLLFAM
30th May 2012, 01:43 PM
Beers = 2 right?? LOL
At this stage it's still Brad, Me & 3 kids - the number of kids may change but will be paying for all 3 of them (14yrs, 10yrs & 7yrs), both utes (Frank & Amelia) plus 2 tents ....

Richo460
31st May 2012, 08:12 AM
Can't wait too, i only fly back to Aus on the 30th so it will be a mad dash home to Cairns to come down, then off to Bathurst. Gonna be alot of diesel and alot of beers consumed that week:bananadancing:

Bigrig
31st May 2012, 09:08 AM
Can't wait too, i only fly back to Aus on the 30th so it will be a mad dash home to Cairns to come down, then off to Bathurst. Gonna be alot of diesel and alot of beers consumed that week:bananadancing:

Top stuff mate - huge effort but no doubt will be worth it!!!

Brendan56
1st June 2012, 09:03 PM
If i've found my dream GQ by then, I'll be there! probably only for the last 2 or 3 days though.

Sir Roofy
1st June 2012, 09:29 PM
were still in mate BUT YOU BETTER START COAXING A BIT MORE NOWas its looming fast
121days will be up before you know it

Bigrig
9th June 2012, 09:06 AM
Bumpety bum bump ...

C'mon peeps - I know for a fact there's a truckload more people who've actually paid (I have the listing from John at Neerum), but it's still important to populate the poll so people know for sure that there's a bunch attending ... it helps people decide whether they'll go or not.

At last count, there was about 68 people paid (including there families etc) and another 25 who had confirmed with me ... 93 at that point.

Get on board - its going to be HUUUUUGGGGGGGE!!!!!!

Bigrig
9th June 2012, 07:28 PM
Bumping again ... will do so every now and then till the big day!! Just to keep it fresh in out minds!! lol

Get on board - gunna be a cracker ladies and gents!!

NissanGQ4.2
9th June 2012, 11:02 PM
Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa,Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa.

Not sent from my Ipad running Android

Bump Tappa Crappa

Bigrig
10th June 2012, 09:52 AM
Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa,Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa, Bump Tappa Crappa.

Not sent from my Ipad running Android

Bump Tappa Crappa

Haha!!! Patience glass slipper!! Lol

NissanGQ4.2
10th June 2012, 10:23 AM
Haha!!! Patience glass slipper!! Lol

I have lots of patience Scotty, but the boss has none *LMAO*

Sir Roofy
15th June 2012, 11:29 AM
Its looming faster than a frieght train get on board or you,l miss out

Bigrig
15th June 2012, 04:40 PM
Its looming faster than a frieght train get on board or you,l miss out

Good call old mate!!!

C'mon people - get amongst it!!!

buderimlad
20th June 2012, 09:41 AM
I've just booked, hopefully not to late....whoop whoop

Bigrig
20th June 2012, 11:45 AM
I've just booked, hopefully not to late....whoop whoop

Outstanding mate!!!

People can book up to about the end of August, however, let me know either way so I can allocate camp sites etc.

Sir Roofy
20th June 2012, 11:59 AM
outstanding mate!!!

People can book up to about the end of august, however, let me know either way so i can allocate camp sites etc.

hoping we get a good spot for the trailer not to far from every thing

Bigrig
20th June 2012, 12:09 PM
hoping we get a good spot for the trailer not to far from every thing

You'll be taken care of mate!!

Just got an email from NCBR saying only 15 groups (53 people) have booked ... c'mon people, it's not expensive and they only need a deposit to hold the place. That's less than half of the number who've confirmed on here let alone others coming along with members ...

Please, please, please give this some priority - I'm sure you're still intent on going, however, we need to sort numbers sooner than later ... a massive amount of effort is going into this, so please assist in getting your booking sorted!!

Thanks all.

buderimlad
20th June 2012, 12:53 PM
what kind of 4x4 difficulty are we talking? I've got a 2" lift, 33's mudies and reduction gears....im saving up to get a front locker.

Bigrig
20th June 2012, 01:40 PM
what kind of 4x4 difficulty are we talking? I've got a 2" lift, 33's mudies and reduction gears....im saving up to get a front locker.

That'll see you through it mate ... we have people come out and get through with less (with no damage being the priority), so you'll be sweet with that sort of setup. Don't tell that to your missus though, that way you can still get the locker regardless!!! lol

buderimlad
20th June 2012, 02:15 PM
ah no missus to stop me, only credit card debt...

Bigrig
20th June 2012, 06:38 PM
Just got an email from NCBR saying only 15 groups (53 people) have booked ... c'mon people, it's not expensive and they only need a deposit to hold the place. That's less than half of the number who've confirmed on here let alone others coming along with members ...

Please, please, please give this some priority - I'm sure you're still intent on going, however, we need to sort numbers sooner than later ... a massive amount of effort is going into this, so please assist in getting your booking sorted!!

Thanks all.

Another bump.

Over the coming days, in individual posts, I'll start placing up proposed itinerary's for each day up there. These will be open and flexible as such, but just gives people an idea of what they can do - and there's heaps!!!

Get to it folks!!!

nissannewby
20th June 2012, 07:08 PM
How do we go about paying?

Bigrig
20th June 2012, 07:16 PM
How do we go about paying?

Details in the first post boss.

2TROLLFAM
20th June 2012, 10:50 PM
I'm one of the 15 groups :)

2TROLLFAM
24th June 2012, 09:08 PM
Holidays have now been confirmed as APPROVED from both mine & Brads' work, so the countdown is ON !!!! We are probably gonna head up Saturday afternoon or Sunday although I've booked from the Saturday ......

Bigrig
25th June 2012, 07:57 AM
Holidays have now been confirmed as APPROVED from both mine & Brads' work, so the countdown is ON !!!! We are probably gonna head up Saturday afternoon or Sunday although I've booked from the Saturday ......

Outstanding!!!

C'mon peeps - get the bookings sorted and get on board for a cracker trip!!!

Sir Roofy
25th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Now we hope to get this thread moving

Bigrig
25th June 2012, 01:35 PM
There's a heap who've said they're in, but just haven't voted or responded ...

I ask again, PLEASE sort as soon as possible as I need numbers sooner rather later to organise "stuff".

Still, it's up to 64 booked now (from their report).

Maxhead
25th June 2012, 01:56 PM
OK, once again I rang to tentatively book which was no problem. Only took them 10 minutes to find the nissanpatrol.com.au group but all good. HAHAH
My name is still on file in comments. I just have to ring a few days before to let them know which day I'm coming in and Bob's your uncle...lol

see you all there

Bigrig
25th June 2012, 02:00 PM
OK, once again I rang to tentatively book which was no problem. Only took them 10 minutes to find the nissanpatrol.com.au group but all good. HAHAH
My name is still on file in comments. I just have to ring a few days before to let them know which day I'm coming in and Bob's your uncle...lol

see you all there

You're a star old mate!!!

Bigrig
26th June 2012, 09:52 PM
And ... a bump ...

Times running short guys and girls!!!

2TROLLFAM
4th July 2012, 06:58 PM
Bump.... Has everyone booked??

2TROLLFAM
13th July 2012, 11:35 AM
Rightio ... just finalized my payment with Neurum Creek what else do I have to start budgeting for??

Sir Roofy
13th July 2012, 11:43 AM
rightio ... Just finalized my payment with neurum creek what else do i have to start budgeting for??

save for scottys beers

Sir Roofy
15th July 2012, 08:05 PM
whats going on, how many getting ready,how many vics going
which way you going?im traveling the newell hwy more direct i think

NissanGQ4.2
15th July 2012, 08:19 PM

I'm no longer attending mate :( would of loved to of caught up with you guys n girls

Can you thank Jane for her well wishes on FB as well please mate

Sir Roofy
15th July 2012, 08:34 PM
I'm no longer attending mate :( would of loved to of caught up with you guys n girls

Can you thank Jane for her well wishes on FB as well please mate

thats a shame mate ah well next time ,noworrys mate passed on

Sir Roofy
16th July 2012, 04:07 PM

boot this up again

Bigrig
16th July 2012, 04:36 PM
I'll check numbers with the park tomorrow and let everyone know.

Sir Roofy
16th July 2012, 05:35 PM
I'll check numbers with the park tomorrow and let everyone know.

thanks scotty be nice to know something,its getting closer now once it hits 50 it slides away pretty quickly

frenzy
21st July 2012, 06:26 PM
Righto, I finally got off my arse and booked a campsite. Looking forward to it!

Bigrig
21st July 2012, 06:36 PM
Righto, I finally got off my arse and booked a campsite. Looking forward to it!

Good gear mate - I think numbers are sitting around 70 but I'll check and confirm.

C'mon people!!!! We want 100!!!! lol

Gunna be a bottler week!!!!

AB
23rd July 2012, 08:34 PM
69 days to go.....Hurry up!!!!!!!

I did another interview on TV over the weekend too biggus and gave it another plug. Hopefully it will be aired before the trip and pick up some late campers!!!

AB
23rd July 2012, 08:35 PM
Looks like you have some free beers coming your way with the poll too...LMAO

frenzy
23rd July 2012, 08:49 PM
Looks like you have some free beers coming your way with the poll too...LMAO

I've got these XXXX Golds that have been sitting in the laundry for about 3 years to bring along!

Bigrig
23rd July 2012, 09:10 PM
Haha ... I'll still drink em Steve!!! lmao

C'mon people - clocks ticking and it's bound to be a cracker!!!

NissanGQ4.2
23rd July 2012, 09:25 PM
:frown: Think I should delete this thread now, get depressed every time I see it pop up. :frown:

growler2058
23rd July 2012, 09:39 PM
:frown: Think I should delete this thread now, get depressed every time I see it pop up. :frown:

I thought you WERE going to this one?

NissanGQ4.2
23rd July 2012, 09:42 PM
I WAS, then spent saved money for holiday on GAS heating. If tax man is kind 2 me I still might make it, but not holding my breath. Still have left my annual leave in place just in case

growler2058
23rd July 2012, 10:34 PM
Unless i win lotto im out, no annual leave left, wifey says tax returns for boring sh1t like bills and kids clothes sheesh

2TROLLFAM
24th July 2012, 08:39 PM
unless i win lotto im out, no annual leave left, wifey says tax returns for boring sh1t like bills and kids clothes sheesh

boooooooooooooooo !!!

Sir Roofy
24th July 2012, 08:49 PM
Unless i win lotto im out, no annual leave left, wifey says tax returns for boring sh1t like bills and kids clothes sheesh

bugger will miss you growlers and the chillis

Warnie
25th July 2012, 09:35 AM
Ill be there from the sunday to the tuesday (2 nights only sorry guys). Can't afford to take any other days off due to no annual leave. I will book in the next couple of days. Looking foward to it

Bigrig
25th July 2012, 09:39 AM
Ill be there from the sunday to the tuesday (2 nights only sorry guys). Can't afford to take any other days off due to no annual leave. I will book in the next couple of days. Looking foward to it

All good mate - better something than nothing!!!

2TROLLFAM
26th July 2012, 09:30 PM
Who's staying all week?

Bigrig
26th July 2012, 09:33 PM
Who's staying all week?

We are ...

ozzyboy
26th July 2012, 09:44 PM
will more than likely be turning up on the monday. ( gotta watch the bulldogs win the nrl first ), and be staying for the remainder

ozz

2TROLLFAM
26th July 2012, 09:57 PM
We had planned to head up Saturday arvo but ex is being painful so probably won't be till Sunday BUT am staying all week !!! Can't wait - Soooo Excited

Bigrig
31st July 2012, 09:25 AM
Bump, bump ladies and gerbilmen!! Lol

Clocks ticking!!!

ozzyboy
31st July 2012, 08:26 PM
Finally got around to paying for this today.
Yes....... I'm a slacker

Ozz

Shonky
31st July 2012, 11:22 PM
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if it's too late to join you guys for this meetup? I'll be able to make it for the full 6 days with my mrs and daughter. Correct me if I'm wrong but do I just contact the neerum creek mob to book and pay?

2TROLLFAM
1st August 2012, 12:25 AM
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if it's too late to join you guys for this meetup? I'll be able to make it for the full 6 days with my mrs and daughter. Correct me if I'm wrong but do I just contact the neerum creek mob to book and pay?

Yup - just give them a call but make sure you say you are part of the Nissan Patrol Group so they put you in with all of us :)

Bigrig
1st August 2012, 07:11 AM
Finally got around to paying for this today.
Yes....... I'm a slacker

Ozz

Top stuff Oz!!!!!

Bigrig
1st August 2012, 07:12 AM
Hey guys,

Get amongst it old mate!!! Be great to have you all up there!!! All the details are in the first few posts, but PM me if you have any concerns.

Cheers

Bigrig
1st August 2012, 07:25 AM
I think we're up to about mid to high 70's on numbers now ... I'll need to confirm, but closing in on 100 all the time ...

C'mon everyone - will be a once in a lifetime opportunity ... camping, wheeling, kids having a ball, fishing (beach), winery tours, band playing just for us, wine tasting event on site, jumping castle for the kids, etc, etc ...

Will be awesome and a very necessary relaxation break for many of us ... if the events I've had at my joint are anything to go by, it just can't be a bad thing ...

Get on board!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
1st August 2012, 07:28 AM
I think we're up to about mid to high 70's on numbers now ... I'll need to confirm, but closing in on 100 all the time ...

C'mon everyone - will be a once in a lifetime opportunity ... camping, wheeling, kids having a ball, fishing (beach), winery tours, band playing just for us, wine tasting event on site, jumping castle for the kids, etc, etc ...

Will be awesome and a very necessary relaxation break for many of us ... if the events I've had at my joint are anything to go by, it just can't be a bad thing ...

Get on board!!!!

Sh!t Up, how do I delete this post?????

Bigrig
1st August 2012, 07:31 AM
Sh!t Up, how do I delete this post?????

Hahaha .. I'll keep it to the top o the pile just for you ... c'mon mate, you can make it!!!! We'll just keep coercing!!! lol

Maxhead
1st August 2012, 08:15 AM
Not long now boys and girls!!!!!

..........on the move

Shonky
1st August 2012, 11:34 PM
Fantastic! Thanks Bigrig, ever since I saw this post I've been so excited... This will be the first time I'll be able to get the rig to do some serious 4wding. Can't wait to see what it can handle...I'll be calling next week to sort out the trip!

Bigrig
2nd August 2012, 07:45 AM
Fantastic! Thanks Bigrig, ever since I saw this post I've been so excited... This will be the first time I'll be able to get the rig to do some serious 4wding. Can't wait to see what it can handle...I'll be calling next week to sort out the trip!

Awesome news mate - you'll definitely get the chance to give the truck a workout - the State Forest is only 10 minutes up the road with a huge variety of tracks in there .. let alone the day trip to Bribie Island to hit the sand also.

Glad you're up for it mate!!

choppie
2nd August 2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks for kick guys, finally got finger out and booked, Be there with bells on

Bigrig
2nd August 2012, 04:15 PM
Thanks for kick guys, finally got finger out and booked, Be there with bells on

Good gear mate!!!

Well, that makes 18 on the list (yep, it says 15, but three didn't fill out the top option), with at least another 5 members and families that I know of going, plus the extras that people are bringing (I know of 3 of them also). So that should put it this far up to about 26 separate groups and around 70-80 people!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! lol

TheBigUnit
3rd August 2012, 10:14 PM
Don't break out the party panties just yet cause I've just seen this post, but... I might be able to add another 4 or 5 to the list.

The trailer's almost finished and I need to break it in and this seems like a great time to do it! Now for the Boss's approval. She's got no leave and she'll have to go to work and back for the duration and it's a bit of a haul but she might go for it, or at least come down for a few nights... It'd be good to get 100 there.

Bigrig
4th August 2012, 08:11 AM
Don't break out the party panties just yet cause I've just seen this post, but... I might be able to add another 4 or 5 to the list.

The trailer's almost finished and I need to break it in and this seems like a great time to do it! Now for the Boss's approval. She's got no leave and she'll have to go to work and back for the duration and it's a bit of a haul but she might go for it, or at least come down for a few nights... It'd be good to get 100 there.

Excellent old mate - hope you and the missus can pull it off ...

I'll keep my party panties packed until I get confirmation!! lmao

2TROLLFAM
4th August 2012, 02:52 PM
My party panties are packed, ready to go !!!!!!!!!! I'm counting down worse than the kids waiting for school holidays LOL plus Brads' boss said we might be able to borrow his camping trailer - so we'll see (aparently was packed up at Xmas whilst wet .... ewwwwwwy to mould - it can say put if it's covered in that)

Ben-e-boy
4th August 2012, 08:56 PM
is there going to be set days for lcmp,bribie island trip etc or is it just take it as it comes???

Silver
4th August 2012, 09:04 PM
My party panties are packed, ready to go !!!!!!!!!! I'm counting down worse than the kids waiting for school holidays LOL plus Brads' boss said we might be able to borrow his camping trailer - so we'll see (aparently was packed up at Xmas whilst wet .... ewwwwwwy to mould - it can say put if it's covered in that)

Clove oil (from the chemist) mixed with water in a spray bottle, according to Sharon Lush of radio cleaning fame, is the thing for mildew. Works, in my experience. Bit pricey, but a little goes a longgggg way. Only thing is....................... smells like the Dentist's rooms :-(((

2TROLLFAM
6th August 2012, 08:55 PM
Hey Scottie - when/how do we pay for the extras as mentioned in the first few posts ??

DieselSmart
9th August 2012, 11:06 AM
Have sent a message to BigRig about this.

Hopefully we will be there :) Looking forward to it!

Silver
9th August 2012, 11:34 AM
Awesome news mate - you'll definitely get the chance to give the truck a workout - the State Forest is only 10 minutes up the road with a huge variety of tracks in there .. let alone the day trip to Bribie Island to hit the sand also.

Glad you're up for it mate!!

don't forget a permit is required for Bribie - not sure if it is just the beach. They are available on line

ozzyboy
9th August 2012, 01:09 PM
don't forget a permit is required for Bribie - not sure if it is just the beach. They are available on line

also from the newsagency, right down near the beach, can be done as you arrive also.

DieselSmart
9th August 2012, 02:41 PM
All locked in..

We will be there with heaps of our products for free testing. We will be fitting up our modules for free for you to try around the 4x4 trails that are closeby :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Cheers,
Adam

Maxhead
9th August 2012, 03:22 PM
All locked in..

We will be there with heaps of our products for free testing. We will be fitting up our modules for free for you to try around the 4x4 trails that are closeby :)

Cheers,
Adam

Great to see mate. We'll see you there

..........on the move

Bigrig
10th August 2012, 07:33 AM
All locked in..

Cheers,
Adam

Excellent mate, and many thanks for jumping on board as a sponsor!!

Numbers are growing and growing peeps!!! We should be nearing the 80 mark by now!!!

2TROLLFAM
12th August 2012, 07:12 PM

Does anyone know if you can you get a daily permit ? I just jumped online and could only find weekly or yearly?

ozzyboy
12th August 2012, 07:25 PM
Pretty sure theyy the only 2 options.
We had to get a week when we went

Ozz

2TROLLFAM
12th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Pretty sure theyy the only 2 options.
We had to get a week when we went

Ozz

Thanx - figured so but thought I'd ask ...

Sir Roofy
13th August 2012, 06:18 PM
Does anyone know if you can you get a daily permit ? I just jumped online and could only find weekly or yearly?

very good question? can some one give us an idea on the cost of a permit
where comming a long way for this and trying to budget for this,would love to go
there but

ozzyboy
13th August 2012, 07:04 PM
very good question? can some one give us an idea on the cost of a permit
where comming a long way for this and trying to budget for this,would love to go
there but

http://www.derm.qld.gov.au/parks_and_forests/activities_in_parks_and_forests/recreation_areas/vehicle_access_permit_fees.html

Sir Roofy
13th August 2012, 08:10 PM
http://www.derm.qld.gov.au/parks_and_forests/activities_in_parks_and_forests/recreation_areas/vehicle_access_permit_fees.html

thanks for that mate,the boss was looking in the wrong area

AB
13th August 2012, 08:24 PM
Time is ticking and we're getting closer. I'm super excited about this meet up!

Trying to get the beast ready for it...lol....Just found water in the CV's today too. No more mud until the trip!!!

2TROLLFAM
13th August 2012, 08:28 PM
$40.35 for a weekly per vehicle - we playing in the sand with Frank & Amelia so prolly go up twice to get our monies worth ;)

ozzyboy
13th August 2012, 08:49 PM
i'll be heading there once or twice, but will get my pass there. Will bring a few fishing rods too i rekon

ozz

Bigrig
13th August 2012, 09:11 PM
i'll be heading there once or twice, but will get my pass there. Will bring a few fishing rods too i rekon

ozz

X 2 - week will have enough time available to do 2 trips over there ...

2TROLLFAM
13th August 2012, 10:06 PM

ozz

Oh yeah - don't forget the rods!!

AB
14th August 2012, 08:07 PM
Should we just buy a day pass up there before we head out to Bribie or book it online now?

ozzyboy
14th August 2012, 08:17 PM
either or mate. i suppose it would be handy to buy online. the newsagency is about 2 mins drive from beach entrance. i'll just go there
ozz

macca86
14th August 2012, 08:28 PM
I don't think bribie do day passes only a one week pass rainbow beach has one day passes it's cheaper to buy online too rather than the rangers office or the news agent might have changed been 6 months since I was last there

AB
19th August 2012, 08:01 PM
Getting excited about this one!!!

I'm already fixing up little niggly probs with the gq and organizing the camper...lmao

Is there a supermarket near the camp or how far away?

Bigrig
19th August 2012, 08:15 PM
Getting excited about this one!!!

I'm already fixing up little niggly probs with the gq and organizing the camper...lmao

Is there a supermarket near the camp or how far away?

Woodford township with a Woolworths etc is only about 10 minutes away mate (12klms).

AB
19th August 2012, 08:18 PM
On phone so no quick thanks button,..lol....thanks!!!!

Silver
19th August 2012, 09:16 PM
There is a pie shop up there that I reckon is pretty good - pretty sure it is Woodford too. Yum Yum Yum!!!!

I wonder if they'd do a bulk order and deliver - fresh pie/s round the campfire for breakfast with a steaming cuppa..................

ozzyboy
19th August 2012, 09:22 PM
There is a pie shop up there that I reckon is pretty good - pretty sure it is Woodford too. Yum Yum Yum!!!!

I wonder if they'd do a bulk order and deliver - fresh pie/s round the campfire for breakfast with a steaming cuppa..................

i have been told, by a guy up here in rocky, that i must go to that pie shop. So i'll be rocking up there like a full on food critic !!

ozz

AB
19th August 2012, 09:45 PM
Standards are set now, I'll be there too...lmao

2TROLLFAM
22nd August 2012, 06:54 PM
39 Days & 5hrs !!! But I'm not counting LOL

AB
22nd August 2012, 07:34 PM
I just booked into the camping grounds on the way home...No turning back now...lol

Not bad rates actually...For an extra $10 a night you get your own toilet and shower ensuite next to the camping spot.

That is absolute gold with a 2 year old...lol

2TROLLFAM
22nd August 2012, 08:34 PM
I just booked into the camping grounds on the way home...No turning back now...lol

Not bad rates actually...For an extra $10 a night you get your own toilet and shower ensuite next to the camping spot.

That is absolute gold with a 2 year old...lol

That's awesome - didn't tell me about that one - oh well, I'm really only going to miss ELECTRICITY ... how does a hair straightener work without it???? LOL

AB
22nd August 2012, 08:59 PM
That's awesome - didn't tell me about that one - oh well, I'm really only going to miss ELECTRICITY ... how does a hair straightener work without it???? LOL

Just grind an old bbq plate in half and weld an old mouse trap to the ends and stick in fire for 30 minutes...LMAO

macca86
22nd August 2012, 08:59 PM
Get grandmas iron heat it in the fire then iron it haha

2TROLLFAM
22nd August 2012, 10:53 PM
Some top ideas there boys !! Can't wait for this weekend, we starting the "pull everything out & set up" to check everything works LOL ...

How many are confirmed now??

Sir Roofy
23rd August 2012, 10:45 AM
we are still coming a long haul but should be worth it

2TROLLFAM
24th August 2012, 08:34 PM
Oh oh oh Amelia got new heels today :) think Brad is planning on playing in the MUD!!!

matto9018
26th August 2012, 07:48 PM
macca86 invited me to this... Seems awesome trip!! Gotta talk to my old man to see if I can get a week off LOL (I work for him) Will let you guys know for sure!!

Cheers

macca86
26th August 2012, 07:51 PM
You the missus and kid will love it mate. Jenni and I should be going for the weekend due to her leg operation camping and dirty environments are no good I'm excited getting close now

AB
26th August 2012, 07:54 PM
macca86 invited me to this... Seems awesome trip!! Gotta talk to my old man to see if I can get a week off LOL (I work for him) Will let you guys know for sure!!

Cheers

Should be a great trip mate, hope you can make it!!!

Getting very excited now....5 weeks to go!!!

AB
26th August 2012, 07:55 PM
I won't be there until late arvo early evening on the Sunday.

I'm thinking about turning up with no food and doing a big shop on the Monday morning.

Are there any plans for Monday that I missed or will this work out ok???

matto9018
26th August 2012, 07:57 PM
Can someone point me out, Im confused with the price.... What will roughly cost all up with this trip? Not including fuel or anything, just the trip..

Cheers

Bigrig
26th August 2012, 08:18 PM
Can someone point me out, Im confused with the price.... What will roughly cost all up with this trip? Not including fuel or anything, just the trip..

Cheers

About $40 per adult and $20 per kid for the whole week mate ... Thereabouts anyway ... pretty cheap!! Hope to see you there!!

2TROLLFAM
26th August 2012, 08:59 PM
I won't be there until late arvo early evening on the Sunday.

I'm thinking about turning up with no food and doing a big shop on the Monday morning.

Are there any plans for Monday that I missed or will this work out ok???

We're going into Kilcoy on Monday to go grocery shopping for stuff we can't be shagged packing ...

Bigrig
3rd September 2012, 03:15 PM
Time to pay the piper people!!!

OK - there's only 49 registered and paid with the park - there's 63 listed in the poll as attending - and there's over 90 through this thread and the original one that state they are/were going ...

No drama as I appreciate people leave things till last minute, however makes it bloody hard to organise anything. Thus far I have (need to work out the specific days and advise you all) the following coming to the park as often as possible:

1. Coffee Van (with Pastries etc) each morning
2. Pizza Van 2 of the nights between 5-7pm
3. Mr Whippy Van - days to be confirmed
4. A seafood van - days and times to be confirmed
5. A winery for tasting - day to be confirmed
6. Video night for the kids each night
7. Access to various game sets for free (cricket, badmington, etc, etc)
8. Planning on doing the cookup (communal) on Tuesday and Thursday nights ($10 per adult, $6 per child over the age of 3 and up to the age of 12)
9. Daytrips as per previous itinerary suggestions

This is taking some effort, so would be grand if you could at least advise formally if you intend on attending - not overly fussed if we only get 60-70 people truth be told as it will still be a ball tearer of a week, but makes it bloody hard to accomodate for the communal dinners, wine tasting, etc if I don't know how many are in attendance. As usual with these types of things, everyone is "yeah, yeah, yeah" when it's initially mentioned, then it falls by the wayside as the time nears - that's OK, just let me know so I know close to exact numbers.

Thanks again one and all, and looking very forward to it - be great to kick back and relax with you all!!!

Sir Roofy
3rd September 2012, 03:37 PM
Noworrys scotty where making the long haul up
to see ya again and meet and greet and pay at gate

Bigrig
3rd September 2012, 04:07 PM

Sweet - that's 14 over and above the registered number above straight up that are paying at the gate - that takes it 63 ... now it's looking more like what I thought ...

Maxhead
3rd September 2012, 04:34 PM
At this stage Scotty we will be arriving Sunday arvo and leaving Wednesday. We've rung and advised them we are coming and will pay on arrival.

..........on the move

Ben-e-boy
3rd September 2012, 04:54 PM
I have just confirmed my annual leave. I'll ring them tomorrow to book and pay on arrival

2TROLLFAM
3rd September 2012, 09:55 PM
I'm packed and ready - well the shed is packed & ready to load into the cars :)

AB
3rd September 2012, 10:07 PM

What day are you leaving Roofy?

Silver
4th September 2012, 12:25 AM
Silver and two adults one child are booked with deposit paid, from Sunday if memory serves :-)

Sir Roofy
4th September 2012, 06:21 PM
What day are you leaving Roofy?

friday arvo mate going up the newell hwy

macca86
4th September 2012, 07:14 PM
Any one there on Saturday. We were thinking sat till Tuesday as we can't get time off work

AB
4th September 2012, 07:29 PM
friday arvo mate going up the newell hwy

Are you going up in 2 days or 3 days?

Sir Roofy
4th September 2012, 07:49 PM
Are you going up in 2 days or 3 days?

probably one and half if all goes well

Bigrig
4th September 2012, 08:07 PM
Any one there on Saturday. We were thinking sat till Tuesday as we can't get time off work

Me and a couple of others there from Saturday mate - setting up the site, marquees, pegging out the camp sites etc.

macca86
4th September 2012, 08:27 PM
Me and a couple of others there from Saturday mate - setting up the site, marquees, pegging out the camp sites etc.

Ok cool well we'll help out just emailed the people tonight to book in we will be there sat sun and mon nights go home on tues after day trips or what ever.

Bigrig
4th September 2012, 08:47 PM
Ok cool well we'll help out just emailed the people tonight to book in we will be there sat sun and mon nights go home on tues after day trips or what ever.

Good stuff mate!!!

2TROLLFAM
4th September 2012, 09:56 PM
We were going to head up Saturday but the EX (mine that is) will have my 2 kids until 6pm Saturday and no chance in hell of getting them earlier so Sunday it is for us - but staying the full week and heading home probably on the Saturday morning so we got time to clean & pack everything away before work again on the Monday.

2TROLLFAM
4th September 2012, 10:19 PM
Hey Scottie, is it "first in - best dressed" when it comes to the sites??

Bigrig
5th September 2012, 06:28 AM
Hey Scottie, is it "first in - best dressed" when it comes to the sites??

Yes ma'am - I'm pegging out tent, camper trailer and caravan sites, and from there it's choose your own ...

Only pegging them out to ensure we leave a driveway as such in and out of the actual camp ground so there is only one place the kiddies need to watch out for cars - rather than having them haphazard any which way ... safety first when it comes to the kids basically. Once everyone is setup, the tape around the sites can come down which I'll probably get everyone to do themselves once setup to save tripping over it all week.

Maxhead
5th September 2012, 07:30 AM
Sounds good Scotty, do you need a hand doing anything?

.........on the move

Bigrig
5th September 2012, 07:35 AM
Sounds good Scotty, do you need a hand doing anything?

.........on the move

Should be right mate, but obviously the more hands the better - even if only to share a coldie prior to everyone else getting there!!

Dhuck
5th September 2012, 08:04 AM
Saturday nice and early

growler2058
5th September 2012, 08:06 AM
Should be right mate, but obviously the more hands the better - even if only to share a coldie prior to everyone else getting there!!

He's a guzzler not a sharer

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

Maxhead
5th September 2012, 10:01 AM
I think I will come and help in the coldie department

.........on the move

DieselSmart
6th September 2012, 09:35 AM
Not long now! I'm trying to book us in from the saturday 29th until sunday the 7th. should be a good week!

Ben-e-boy
6th September 2012, 10:34 AM
my booking is confirmed and paid for. I'll be there sunday arv

Bigrig
6th September 2012, 10:35 AM
Not long now! I'm trying to book us in from the saturday 29th until sunday the 7th. should be a good week!

Outstanding mate!! Look forward to catching up!

macca86
6th September 2012, 03:36 PM
Paid in full for Sat sun and Mon nights can't wait now to con the wife in for lift locker and tyres haha tell him he's dreaming

Yendor
6th September 2012, 04:26 PM
Paid in full for Sat sun and Mon nights can't wait now to con the wife in for lift locker and tyres haha tell him he's dreaming

Hahaha.....not a hope, you're still in the dog house when it comes to the Patrol.

macca86
6th September 2012, 04:43 PM
Sure am 3000 mistake but in working an angle tyres and lifts are consumables and need upgrading to prevent further damage arm in getting evil eyes and the angry voice and the dare just do what you want but live with the consequences ahh marriage bliss

growler2058
6th September 2012, 04:45 PM
Sure am 3000 mistake but in working an angle tyres and lifts are consumables and need upgrading to prevent further damage arm in getting evil eyes and the angry voice and the dare just do what you want but live with the consequences ahh marriage bliss

Ahhhh the ol HAIRY EYEBALL I got that just recently when I told she who must be obeyed that I'm spending $X on a compound bow so I can go out killing stuff hahahahahaha

Tap tap drip drip

AB
6th September 2012, 07:54 PM
I'm starting to get sick of waiting for this trip....lmao

Maxhead
6th September 2012, 08:06 PM
I'm starting to get sick of waiting for this trip....lmao

Haha, that's why I left 2 months ago ;)

.........on the move

AB
6th September 2012, 08:22 PM
Taking the long way around mate...lol

NissanGQ4.2
6th September 2012, 09:11 PM
Damn I really hate this thread now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did I mention I hate this thread now?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2TROLLFAM
6th September 2012, 10:01 PM
Now Now - it's a TERRIFIC thread!!! Sooooooo looking forward to a week in the country

Ben-e-boy
7th September 2012, 09:36 AM
Damn I really hate this thread now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Did I mention I hate this thread now?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont understand what you are trying to say . lmao

Maxhead
7th September 2012, 09:58 AM
I think he's saying he loves this thread ;)

macca86
7th September 2012, 10:27 AM
Due to my wifes condition we're looking at hiring a camper trailer also to test them to see if we want to buy one. Is 180 for 3 nights a reasonable price.

Winnie
7th September 2012, 10:27 AM
Cheaper than a motel and a lot more fun LMAO

Maxhead
7th September 2012, 10:32 AM
Due to my wifes condition we're looking at hiring a camper trailer also to test them to see if we want to buy one. Is 180 for 3 nights a reasonable price.

Mate, that's a good deal and as above cheaper than most accommodation

macca86
7th September 2012, 10:53 AM
Might book it then. That's the on road model figured no need for the off road model just park and play

Maxhead
7th September 2012, 10:58 AM
Might book it then. That's the on road model figured no need for the off road model just park and play

Yeah all tar I think mate

Bigrig
7th September 2012, 11:14 AM

On road is fine old mate - dirt track into the camp site, but easy going ....

Maxhead
8th September 2012, 08:35 AM
You got the big screen organised for the grand final Scotty. Gotta watch Canberra win!!!

Bigrig
8th September 2012, 08:44 AM
You got the big screen organised for the grand final Scotty. Gotta watch Canberra win!!!

That's not a bad idea ... although its the Cowboys that'll be holding up the trophy ...

Imagine that!! If they both get there instead of Melbourne, the Dogs, etc ... that'd be awesome!!

Maxhead
8th September 2012, 08:52 AM
That's not a bad idea ... although its the Cowboys that'll be holding up the trophy ...

Imagine that!! If they both get there instead of Melbourne, the Dogs, etc ... that'd be awesome!!

NOW there's a good night !!! Hahaha

Sir Roofy
9th September 2012, 01:13 PM
Might have to add Storm in there somewhere!!!
Roofy's boss.

NissanGQ4.2
9th September 2012, 05:35 PM
Is 180 for 3 nights a reasonable price.

Guess that really depends on what sort of setup the trailer is

Compared 2 what I got quoted for the one I was looking at its a good price

Yendor
9th September 2012, 06:05 PM
Guess that really depends on what sort of setup the trailer is

Compared 2 what I got quoted for the one I was looking at its a good price

Are you now coming to the meet? don't forget you owe me a beer. :clapping:

NissanGQ4.2
9th September 2012, 06:10 PM
Are you now coming to the meet? don't forget you owe me a beer. :clapping:

Nah mate, I wish.............that was quotes I got before we cancelled.

I'm confused.... I owe you a beer....... I thought it was the other way around *LMAO*

Maxhead
9th September 2012, 06:12 PM
I thought Todd was always coming to the meet??????? What's changed?

........... On the move

Yendor
9th September 2012, 06:13 PM
Remember lights...... The things people will do to get out of their shout. :smile:

Yendor
9th September 2012, 06:14 PM

........... On the move

He got scared. ;)

Maxhead
9th September 2012, 06:17 PM

........... On the move

Maxhead
9th September 2012, 06:20 PM
Not sure what happened then!!!!

Todd! What the f@k is the problem????

Don't be like ROSSCO on the last meet

........... On the move

Yendor
9th September 2012, 06:23 PM
Not sure what happened then!!!!

Todd! What the f@k is the problem????

Don't be like ROSSCO on the last meet

........... On the move

LOL.....Todd scared he playing behind the scenes...... LMAO

Maxhead
9th September 2012, 07:32 PM
Is this right Todd???? You being a soft c!ck???

........... On the move

NissanGQ4.2
9th September 2012, 08:18 PM
Is this right Todd???? You being a soft c!ck???

........... On the move

yes mate, spent the money we had aside for the holiday on other things.

NissanGQ4.2
9th September 2012, 08:20 PM
Remember lights...... The things people will do to get out of their shout. :smile:

I remember, and I still owe you. I'm sure our paths will met at one of these meetups :)

Maxhead
9th September 2012, 08:58 PM
yes mate, spent the money we had aside for the holiday on other things.
soft mate , I feel disappinted

........... On the move

ozzyboy
12th September 2012, 07:14 PM
18 days to go !!

yes this was a shameless bump :P

ozz

Sir Roofy
12th September 2012, 07:29 PM
Looming faster now looking foreward to it

Yendor
12th September 2012, 07:45 PM
Only 18 days, hasn't the count down gone quick.

Can't wait.

AB
12th September 2012, 07:54 PM
18 days too long!!!

Bigrig
12th September 2012, 09:55 PM
18 days too long!!!

Oh Lordy I'm hanging out for this ...

2TROLLFAM
12th September 2012, 09:59 PM
18 days too long!!!

AMEN!!! I don't care even if I just veg at the campgrounds every day LOL (with drink in hand of course)

Bigrig
12th September 2012, 10:08 PM
AMEN!!! I don't care even if I just veg at the campgrounds every day LOL (with drink in hand of course)

Well, due to not knowing numbers till so late, I'm thinking of canning the communal dinner if everyone is ok with that. We still have view for the kids each night, trips, wine tasting, mr whippy van, pizza van, seafood van, coffee (and Danishes) van each morning, etc happening ...

Just figured everyone I've spoken to this far is happy to just chill and do family stuff, wheel, day trip etc ...

AB
12th September 2012, 10:11 PM
Yeah mate, don't stress and don't freak yourself out with trying to organise everything.

Just do whatever...Amelia, I'm keen to spend a day or two just doing nothing too and sipping on a few dozen lemonades followed by backyard cricket...LMAO

2TROLLFAM
12th September 2012, 10:17 PM
Well, due to not knowing numbers till so late, I'm thinking of canning the communal dinner if everyone is ok with that. We still have view for the kids each night, trips, wine tasting, mr whippy van, pizza van, seafood van, coffee (and Danishes) van each morning, etc happening ...

Just figured everyone I've spoken to this far is happy to just chill and do family stuff, wheel, day trip etc ...

Fine with us :)

2TROLLFAM
12th September 2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah mate, don't stress and don't freak yourself out with trying to organise everything.

Just do whatever...Amelia, I'm keen to spend a day or two just doing nothing too and sipping on a few dozen lemonades followed by backyard cricket...LMAO

What he said!!! Its awesome you've out together so much :)

Lemonade?? Hope that's laced with Vodka at least LOL

AB
12th September 2012, 10:20 PM
What he said!!! Its awesome you've out together so much :)

Lemonade?? Hope that's laced with Vodka at least LOL

It's code for beer...lol...I was trying to act like I wasnt going to actually drink a couple of dozen beers and then try and play cricket but I'm not fooling anyone really...LMAO

macca86
12th September 2012, 10:31 PM
I can't wait to play blind cricket if you get out for a duck you scull a lemonade same if you drop a catch or bowl a wide that's off the pitch

2TROLLFAM
12th September 2012, 10:35 PM
But I don't drink beer :(

macca86
12th September 2012, 10:39 PM
Lemonade or any other code word for what you drink

Dhuck
12th September 2012, 10:42 PM
morebeer is a good word.

GUtsy ute
12th September 2012, 10:45 PM
Evenmorebeerisbetter.

Dhuck
12th September 2012, 10:47 PM
Gav you know me well

macca86
12th September 2012, 10:48 PM
Evenmorebeerstillwithachaserofscotch

2TROLLFAM
12th September 2012, 10:51 PM
TequilawithVodkachaser it is then!! LOL

Dhuck
12th September 2012, 10:53 PM
Lets all drink to the George Thorogood song. Every time a a beverage is sung lets drink. 1 bourbon, 1 scotch, 1 beer. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2TROLLFAM
13th September 2012, 11:15 PM
Can we go this weekend instead? Time has slowed down I'm sure of it

Bigrig
14th September 2012, 07:09 AM
Can we go this weekend instead? Time has slowed down I'm sure of it

Nope - I haven't even marked out the site yet!! Patience glass slipper ...

2TROLLFAM
15th September 2012, 02:21 PM
Nope - I haven't even marked out the site yet!! Patience glass slipper ...

Patience?? I have NONE of that !! LOL

Yendor
15th September 2012, 02:27 PM
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?....

rumchaser
15th September 2012, 06:37 PM
I was out there last weekend Great place to camp shame i wont be able to make it to this one

AB
15th September 2012, 06:44 PM
Well I think I'm all done! The beast has never been better and now it's time to trash it again...lol

Just need to pack clothes and I'm done!!!

Bring on sunny qld. Better be nice weather up there...lol

Sir Roofy
15th September 2012, 07:52 PM
well i think i'm all done! The beast has never been better and now it's time to trash it again...lol

just need to pack clothes and i'm done!!!

Bring on sunny qld. Better be nice weather up there...lol

not eating on the way up ab

Sir Roofy
15th September 2012, 07:54 PM
Just have to get the camper grease bearings pack the tucker beer in fridge
pack the clobber and be ready to rock and roll be good to see bigrig again

AB
15th September 2012, 08:54 PM
not eating on the way up ab

I'm going to get takeaway at dubbo and just bring the basics...lol

Oversize
16th September 2012, 02:07 AM
It's been a few months since it was warm enough to have a water pistol shootout. Lost the last one, drowned by 9 of my cousins kids. The ratio was a bit unfair though. SOOOOOoooo if any of you are bringing little people I would like to compare notes on weaponry with them (for my next family showdown). Make sure they pack em and are prepared to get wet behind the ears :)

Bigrig
16th September 2012, 02:29 AM
It's been a few months since it was warm enough to have a water pistol shootout. Lost the last one, drowned by 9 of my cousins kids. The ratio was a bit unfair though. SOOOOOoooo if any of you are bringing little people I would like to compare notes on weaponry with them (for my next family showdown). Make sure they pack em and are prepared to get wet behind the ears :)

My kids will be packing aqua heat!!! lol

Maxhead
16th September 2012, 07:07 AM
We've got a couple of buckets...hahaha

........... On the move

AB
16th September 2012, 07:01 PM
Hurry the f up, I pulled the camper out set it all up, gq is ready now 2 of the longest weeks in history!!!!

Bring......it.....on....!!!!

Sir Roofy
16th September 2012, 07:07 PM
funny that AB did the same today

AB
16th September 2012, 07:09 PM
funny that AB did the same today

Your like me old Roofy...over organized...lmao

macca86
16th September 2012, 07:23 PM
We just bought a camper today for the forum meet pick it up Sunday. The meet will be the first time putting it up so we'll get there early sat and should have worked it out by Sunday

ozzyboy
16th September 2012, 07:25 PM
nice work macca. same deal with us. just bought the camper, and will have it set up in time to leave to come home :P

ozz

AB
16th September 2012, 07:26 PM
We just bought a camper today for the forum meet pick it up Sunday. The meet will be the first time putting it up so we'll get there early sat and should have worked it out by Sunday

I look forward to sitting around drinking beer and watching you try and figure it out..lol

Good stuff mate, I'll be there evening on Sunday so hoping some fellow members will have plenty of light!

Sir Roofy
16th September 2012, 07:54 PM
Your like me old Roofy...over organized...lmao

have to check these things mate fill gas bottle grease wheel bearings
check treg coupling make sure lights are working lol cant leave it till the last minute

krbrooking
16th September 2012, 09:06 PM
Good luck fellas, so wish I was able to join you all. remember pics, pics, pics!!!!!!!!! Vids!!!!!!

Maybe the next one.

healy
16th September 2012, 09:11 PM
Yeah sounds like its gonna ba a lot of fun take it easy on the roads fellas

Bob
17th September 2012, 08:14 AM
Less than 2 Weeks to go People. Have a bloody great Forum Meet
and you Mexicans make sure that you Drive Safe

Bigrig
17th September 2012, 08:16 AM
2 weeks indeed Bobby boy!!!

Going up this week to put the final touches on organisation for stuff around the campsite, and then it all systems go!!!!

Can't wait!!!

Sir Roofy
17th September 2012, 08:20 AM
2 weeks indeed Bobby boy!!!

Going up this week to put the final touches on organisation for stuff around the campsite, and then it all systems go!!!!

Can't wait!!!

hey bigrig ,showers & toot for the ladys are they close to campsites

Bigrig
17th September 2012, 08:23 AM
hey bigrig ,showers & toot for the ladys are they close to campsites

Not far, and they're good quality ... about 100m from our camp ground entrance ...

Sir Roofy
17th September 2012, 08:34 AM
Not far, and they're good quality ... about 100m from our camp ground entrance ...

thanks mate

2TROLLFAM
18th September 2012, 10:08 PM
Awwww Brad just bought an inverter? so I can use my hair dryer & straightener LMFAO!!! I'm such a happy woman now ;)

taslucas
19th September 2012, 03:24 PM
Awwww Brad just bought an inverter? so I can use my hair dryer & straightener LMFAO!!! I'm such a happy woman now ;)

Got to keep up appearances! Lol

Tap, crackle, pop

Dhuck
19th September 2012, 07:42 PM
Yeh I will need to borrow them to look my best every day. lol

2TROLLFAM
19th September 2012, 09:44 PM
Got to keep up appearances! Lol

Tap, crackle, pop

Hell Yeah You Do!!! LOL

taslucas
19th September 2012, 10:01 PM
Hell Yeah You Do!!! LOL

luckily/unfortunately i dont have much to keep up! LMAO

AB
20th September 2012, 10:40 AM
1 more week, 1 more week, 1 more week....LMAO

Bigrig
20th September 2012, 10:57 AM
1 more week, 1 more week, 1 more week....LMAO

How excitement!!!!

Bob
20th September 2012, 10:59 AM
1 Week and 3 Days RAFLMAO

Yendor
20th September 2012, 11:03 AM
Is there something happening in a weeks time????.......lol

What is it.....do tell :D

growler2058
20th September 2012, 11:10 AM
Oh no!!!!! How did I miss this thread hahahahaha

Double Tap

2TROLLFAM
20th September 2012, 04:59 PM
Nooooooooo it's 10days, 7hrs& 30mins .... LMFAO

AB
20th September 2012, 05:22 PM
1 Week and 3 Days RAFLMAO

1 more week of work though Bob....One more week...LMAO

NissanGQ4.2
20th September 2012, 05:28 PM
You guys s!ck, just rub it in just a little bit more why don't you.

Think somebody is going to very depressed next week, I for see a lot of drinking involved to drown my sorrows.

Maybe next week I'll be able to crack 13000 post of drunkin dribble :)

growler2058
20th September 2012, 05:55 PM
I'm in the same boat as you Toddy;-(

Double Tap