PDA

View Full Version : any trip plans this weekend

luvpsi
23rd May 2012, 10:50 PM
hey guys just wondering if anyone has any trip plans this weekend looking at going for a bit of 4by fun

DX grunt
23rd May 2012, 10:53 PM
I plan to drive from home to w w w and back. You can tag along or ride shotgun if you like?

Apart from that, I might sneak down to the beach for a day trip or very quick overnighter. Salmon are still running.

luvpsi
23rd May 2012, 10:56 PM
w w w?

what beach you thinking of heading down fishing sounds good

DX grunt
24th May 2012, 07:22 AM
w w w?

what beach you thinking of heading down fishing sounds good

I can't bring myself to saying the word...work. Apparently it's a 'wash your mouth out with soap because you swore' word, on this forum. lol

I was thinking of going to my favourite beach about 120k's from home. It's half way between Albany and Jerramungup (Near Bremer Bay) Gotta work on Sunday, and was gunna zip down for the day on Saturday and try and catch a salmon for my son and his woman, coz they live in the Wheatbelt and are in dire need of a feed of fresh fish.

Rossco

Clunk
24th May 2012, 09:04 AM
hey guys just wondering if anyone has any trip plans this weekend looking at going for a bit of 4by fun

The WPC are running a trip down to Dwellingup on Sunday mate, just sign up and register your interest on their forum mate.......

Taps a lot!!!!!!

oncedisturbed
24th May 2012, 10:58 AM
Was going to do run up at Wilbinga saturday morning but that's now out the window as we are having a new couch, tv unit and dining set delivered "sometime" on saturday

DX grunt
24th May 2012, 06:24 PM
The WPC are running a trip down to Dwellingup on Sunday mate, just sign up and register your interest on their forum mate.......

Craps on a lot!!!!!!

Spewing!!!! missed out on ANOTHER WPC trip. I'll get there one day.

luvpsi
24th May 2012, 06:42 PM
will do clunk

luvpsi
24th May 2012, 06:51 PM
where abouts on the forum do i register my interest

Clunk
24th May 2012, 07:22 PM
where abouts on the forum do i register my interest

I'll try and find a link for you when I get home but you'll need to sign up first, if you haven't done so already. Too hard for me to do it on the Tappa.......... Unless one of the other WPC guys beat me to it........... DX where art thou!!!!! Lol

Taps a lot!!!!!!

luvpsi
24th May 2012, 08:17 PM
i have signed up just waiting for a confirmation from the admin but yeah post a link up if you could

Clunk
24th May 2012, 09:34 PM
i have signed up just waiting for a confirmation from the admin but yeah post a link up if you could

Pm sent mate...... Hopefully it works

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Timmo
24th May 2012, 10:03 PM
hmmm will be driving back from lancelin saturday, then day off on sunday..............

DX grunt
25th May 2012, 07:25 AM
better late than never!!

www.westernpatrolclub.com

luvpsi
25th May 2012, 09:57 PM
already signed up thanks dx grunt