PDA

View Full Version : Redback 4x4 Accessories - Tough vinyl spare wheel bags

Pages : [1] 2

AB
18th May 2012, 01:06 PM
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/2.png

Hi All,

Tough 650GSM commercial grade vinyl.

Almost double the thickness of other wheel bags on the market at a cheaper price then most competitors.

Check out the website below for more information, pricing and specifications and feel free to ask any questions!

http://redback4x4.com/images/dirty-gear-bag.gifhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/05/4.gif

Redback4x4.com (http://redback4x4.com)

DX grunt
18th May 2012, 01:31 PM
Lovely. Thanks for the effort. I've seen them 'in the flesh' and they are brilliant.

AB
18th May 2012, 01:33 PM
Lovely. Thanks for the effort. I've seen them 'in the flesh' and they are brilliant.

Thanks Rossco...The 3D rubber logo thats put on there now just makes it look awesome!

Rip'n'Shred
18th May 2012, 03:22 PM
Great work mate, site looks choice.

Can't wait till I can afford one. Quality plus

NissanGQ4.2
18th May 2012, 04:54 PM
Sorry mate but you have 2 be approved from Admin before setting up a vendor thread, into the naughty corner for you!

Another product that needs adding 2 my list of things 2 buy

Looks great

Woof
18th May 2012, 09:56 PM
OK, I will have one for sure, PM sent AB

DX grunt
18th May 2012, 10:00 PM
OK, I will have one for sure, PM sent AB

On the appropriate form via the website, I hope. lol woof

Clunk
18th May 2012, 10:11 PM
I'll be putting my order in when the handbrake goes to bed........ she can't see what im up to then!!!!!! Lmao

Woof
18th May 2012, 10:13 PM
On the appropriate form via the website, I hope. lol woof

What appropriate website and what form..................be nice to me as I am feeling a bit sensitive at the moment Ross....lol

DX grunt
18th May 2012, 10:15 PM
What appropriate website and what form..................be nice to me as I am feeling a bit sensitive at the moment Ross....lol

Sorry....

I went to AB's new website and saw a form in about a 2 font and written in white paint - an enquiry form. It's there somewhere.

Don't stress. I sent him a PM too. lol

Clunk
18th May 2012, 10:21 PM
Yep you go to the webist, get the bank details, transfer the dough, fill out the form on the website..... and jobs a good un

Woof
18th May 2012, 10:31 PM
Went to the website, filled in the form and transferred the money.......................thanks guys for steering me in the right direction......LOL
Just realised that this is most likely the first Vendor Thread that has been sort of hijacked..............haha

Clunk
18th May 2012, 10:35 PM
Went to the website, filled in the form and transferred the money.......................thanks guys for steering me in the right direction......LOL
Just realised that this is most likely the first Vendor Thread that has been sort of hijacked..............haha

Hey I didn't hijack, I was being help full for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............. oh now look what ya gone and made me do

Finly Owner
18th May 2012, 11:05 PM
Can we maybe get "Purchased through NissanPatrol.com.au" put on them as well?

Clunk
18th May 2012, 11:13 PM
Can we maybe get "Purchased through NissanPatrol.com.au" put on them as well?

Don't ya have a forum sticker yet Tim?

AB
19th May 2012, 07:17 AM
Thanks guys, yeah just put your order through the contact page of the site so I can keep records of whos paid and your delivery details, etc.

Timbo, yes mate I have put a code in to see who comes from where so I can get an idea of traffic too.

knakkers
19th May 2012, 04:10 PM
I just ordered & paid for mine on the website.
I cant wait to get it,
Ive been looking around for a couple of weeks now at different manufactures, brands & styles etc, but none really reached out to get my attention, until i saw this one, instantly thort to myself, thats the one i want, gotta get one

Winnie
19th May 2012, 04:47 PM
I'll place my order next week

Sir Roofy
19th May 2012, 04:51 PM
I'll place my order next week

you wont be dissapointed mate good quality

04OFF
19th May 2012, 08:36 PM
The Redback site has turned out great Andy, bags look good too !

Nice work mate :thumbup:

AB
20th May 2012, 06:50 AM
The Redback site has turned out great Andy, bags look good too !

Nice work mate :thumbup:

I'm surprised no one has said anything about the picture at the top...LMAO

Clunk
20th May 2012, 10:31 AM

That's because in this instance we're mire interested in the product than Steve's photo lol

Taps a lot!!!!!!

AB
20th May 2012, 05:29 PM
Spent all day with my stitcher and the rubber logos are done....Just need to punch the stainless eyelets in tomorrow and we are good to go!

Thanks for everyone's support, emails and the PM's too guys, really appreciate it!!!

Woof
20th May 2012, 06:15 PM
And here is me sitting on the mailbox all day waiting...........................at least I had the Esky full of beer beside me...LOL

AB
20th May 2012, 06:22 PM
And here is me sitting on the mailbox all day waiting...........................at least I had the Esky full of beer beside me...LOL

Had a nightmare day Doggy...LMAO. They have come up amazing though, I spent an extra few bucks on better quality little things but overall It's a great product and I know you'll love it mate!!!

I can't get over how good the logos turned out too!

Woof
20th May 2012, 06:28 PM
Had a nightmare day Doggy...LMAO. They have come up amazing though, I spent an extra few bucks on better quality little things but overall It's a great product and I know you'll love it mate!!!

I can't get over how good the logos turned out too!

Mate if they cost a bit more just let me know how much, you should be making some money out of them.........................................I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LIKE ANDY, SO BEWARE OF MY BITE MATE..

scotty83
20th May 2012, 06:33 PM

I did notice it but was concerned that it shows the number plate. Just a thought

NissanGQ4.2
20th May 2012, 06:44 PM
I did notice it but was concerned that it shows the number plate. Just a thought

Think everyone know's Steve's custom plate but good pickup there Scott

AB
20th May 2012, 06:46 PM

Bugger...Did not even see that....Thanks....I'll Pm him now and get his thoughts....Didn't even notice that one!

04OFF
20th May 2012, 08:07 PM
He-he , no sweat guys, considering ive posted pics of my car on its roof (showing plates) i can't see how id be phased by that pic, plus i don't remove plates from other peoples car pics i post, so theres proof i honestly don't believe its a relevent issue anyone should loose much sleep over.

Maybe if AB was selling some shonkey product i may be concerned, but looks like his stuff is pretty sweet ! :bananarock:

Woof
20th May 2012, 08:13 PM
At least he could have put a GQ at the top...LOL

AB
20th May 2012, 08:54 PM

Gotta keep the "other's" happy Doggy...LMAO

AB
21st May 2012, 08:57 PM
I finally just punched the last eyelet in and the bags are done!!!!! Way too much love has gone into these puppies!!!

Some of you that know me, know that I hate selling things, etc but this is one product that I'm extremely proud of and have no hesitation in saying you will be impressed!!!!

For those who transferred money already. It should come through tomorrow and I'll get them in the post asap!!!

DX grunt
21st May 2012, 09:12 PM

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT!!! Yes, I was yelling. lololol

Maxhead
22nd May 2012, 05:14 AM
My order will come through soon mate, just the funds are needed in other areas currently.....Hope you have a few spares!!! LOL

Bob
22nd May 2012, 07:48 AM
Gotta keep the "other's" happy Doggy...LMAO

We all know that deep down you want a GU LOL

AB
22nd May 2012, 08:12 AM
We all know that deep down you want a GU LOL

Too big, too soft, too umm....Feminine for my liking...LMAO

Bob
22nd May 2012, 08:23 AM
too big, too soft, too umm....feminine for my liking...lmao

and a bloody sight more comfortable on the bum

knakkers
22nd May 2012, 05:33 PM
AB
Quick question, what type of postage are you sending the bags out via? Registered post or standard post?
for those that have already transferred the funds

Cheers

AB
22nd May 2012, 06:32 PM
Hey mate, they are regular post. Big 5kg size bags. They have the little sticker thing that you keep to monitor progress...Is that registered?...LMAO

I'm hopeless with Australia post items!!!!

AB
22nd May 2012, 06:32 PM
I have packed Doggys and your's too mate and will be posting out tomorrow.

knakkers
22nd May 2012, 06:45 PM
That's a good idea using the tracking numbers. Can't wait to get it!

Clunk
22nd May 2012, 09:45 PM
G'day AB, online details filled in and PM sent mate....... looking forward to popping the nippers in there when I need to make room for extra people in the old Clunker lol

Woof
23rd May 2012, 12:12 AM
I have packed Doggys and your's too mate and will be posting out tomorrow.

Bugger....knocked the postie of his bike this morning as he was not slowing down to deliver it...........better apologise to him tomorrow..LOL

AB
23rd May 2012, 08:00 AM
G'day AB, online details filled in and PM sent mate....... looking forward to popping the nippers in there when I need to make room for extra people in the old Clunker lol

Thanks mate, I'll pack yours up tonight. I'll have to put a seat belt and child restraint in the next batch then...LMAO

Clunk
23rd May 2012, 07:30 PM
Thanks mate, I'll pack yours up tonight. I'll have to put a seat belt and child restraint in the next batch then...LMAO

Now there's an idea.... Might have to pop me name down for a couple lol

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
24th May 2012, 08:54 PM
Just got back from Andrews with 2, one for me with a 33 km2 and my mate with a 35 km2 and they are F%$KING BRILLIANT!!!!!!

Andrew you wanted feedback on the 35?????......... it fits like a glove!!!!!!

Andrew ,Andrew was so happy, he he!!

Thank you so much and as I said I love to support our own in bussiness and would love a roof rack bag next mate.

AB
24th May 2012, 09:22 PM
Thanks mate. Good to meet you as well and I'm glad you liked it mate! We could of talked bollocks all night about Patrols and tracks...LMAO

That's great they fitted the 35" Centipedes with 100% tread....Phewwwww....lol

healy
24th May 2012, 10:31 PM
hey ab how much is delivery to 3201 vic? or can i pick one up

knakkers
24th May 2012, 11:57 PM
Andy,
just got home from work (arvo shift work here), i had 2 packages sitting at the front door waiting for me to open up, excitement plus, what a lucky boy i am getting 2 packages today.
Anyway, your "Spare Wheel Bag" is awesome quality mate, very happy & impressed, good S**t. Seems to fit Cooper S/T Maxx 285/75R16 (33's) pretty well, just need to purchase occy stapps to fit properly.

Questions
- What type & length occy strapps do you recommend?
- Whats the correct method of fitting the occy strapps?

Attach 2 occy strapps at the top centre eyelet tag, then stretch occy strapps to both side eyelet tags? Or is it neccessary to have 3 occy strapps to make a triangular shape by connecting the 2 side eyelet tags with a occy strapp as well, behind the spare wheel?

The second package i got delivered today was a new 4 person "Oztrail Tourer 9" canvas tent i purchased off ebay.

wooo hoooo.............Im a happy little vegemite tonight.......

AB
25th May 2012, 08:27 AM
hey ab how much is delivery to 3201 vic? or can i pick one up

Hey mate delivery is flat rate $16 but you can pick up no problems at all mate. I won't be around this weekend but anytime after this weekend is no problem at all mate.

PM me when you want to come over and Ill let you know the address, etc.

AB
25th May 2012, 08:31 AM
Andy,
just got home from work (arvo shift work here), i had 2 packages sitting at the front door waiting for me to open up, excitement plus, what a lucky boy i am getting 2 packages today.
Anyway, your "Spare Wheel Bag" is awesome quality mate, very happy & impressed, good S**t. Seems to fit Cooper S/T Maxx 285/75R16 (33's) pretty well, just need to purchase occy stapps to fit properly.

Questions
- What type & length occy strapps do you recommend?
- Whats the correct method of fitting the occy strapps?

Attach 2 occy strapps at the top centre eyelet tag, then stretch occy strapps to both side eyelet tags? Or is it neccessary to have 3 occy strapps to make a triangular shape by connecting the 2 side eyelet tags with a occy strapp as well, behind the spare wheel?

The second package i got delivered today was a new 4 person "Oztrail Tourer 9" canvas tent i purchased off ebay.

wooo hoooo.............Im a happy little vegemite tonight.......

Thanks mate I'm glad you like it....I just need emphasize the quality to everyone so they can compare for sure!

I completely forgot to mention the install. I just updated the site to show how it goes on.

http://redback4x4.com/spare-wheel-bags.html

Click the link above and let us know if that makes sense or not???

Basically you only need 1 occy strap. There are three tabs on the rear of bag. Slide the strap through the top tab and hook it on to the 2 tabs on the sides. The bottom two tabs pull up under the wheel to lock it in and the top tab locks it on top of the wheel holder bracket.

There's a diagram on the site so let us know if that explains it ok or not???

Thanks again for the feedback everyone!!!!

Clunk
25th May 2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks mate I'm glad you like it....I just need emphasize the quality to everyone so they can compare for sure!

I completely forgot to mention the install. I just updated the site to show how it goes on.

http://redback4x4.com/spare-wheel-bags.html

Click the link above and let us know if that makes sense or not???

Basically you only need 1 occy strap. There are three tabs on the rear of bag. Slide the strap through the top tab and hook it on to the 2 tabs on the sides. The bottom two tabs pull up under the wheel to lock it in and the top tab locks it on top of the wheel holder bracket.

There's a diagram on the site so let us know if that explains it ok or not???

Thanks again for the feedback everyone!!!!

Looks easy enough AB...... Proof will be in the pudding though lol

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Bloodyaussie
25th May 2012, 11:21 AM
Here is a pic of my new bag.

Compared to the ridgeryder which I have it is much heavier and thicker stronger material.

Use a good ocky strap not some cheap Chinese rubbish.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x260/jpgpz/redbackbag.jpg

Dark 1
25th May 2012, 07:17 PM
Looks awesome Andy, will have to get some for the spares on the back of the van, i'll let you know when the minister finance approves.

AB
25th May 2012, 07:55 PM
Looks good mate and fits well!!

AB
25th May 2012, 07:56 PM
Looks awesome Andy, will have to get some for the spares on the back of the van, i'll let you know when the minister finance approves.

I'm going to put one on the camper too mate. On long trips two bags would be very handy for rubbish, nappys and muddy gear!!

Dark 1
26th May 2012, 12:40 PM
I'm going to put one on the camper too mate. On long trips two bags would be very handy for rubbish, nappys and muddy gear!!
I'll probably use one as a rubbish bag & the other for sullage hoses & stuff.

NissanGQ4.2
26th May 2012, 02:57 PM
Hi mate,

Would your bags be strong enough 2 carry 2 kids, one 14 kilo's the other 20 kilo's......so 34 kilo's total?????

This product will be the ideal way 2 carry the kids the the forum meet up :):):)

knakkers
26th May 2012, 03:15 PM
Fits 33's very well, just fitted mine this morning.
Excellent stuff Andy.
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p524/knakkers01/IMG_0171.jpg
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p524/knakkers01/IMG_0172.jpg
http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p524/knakkers01/IMG_0173.jpg

AB
26th May 2012, 04:34 PM
Looks good mate, extra bonus of course is keeping sun off the rubber too.

Todd, we had over 500kg on the vinyl and it didn't even look like it was struggling. The eyelets kept ripping above that weight so I reckon it would handle a ton atleast.

How many kids you got....lol

Woof
26th May 2012, 05:44 PM
Can't wait to get mine, going to fill it full of ice and throw so beer in it as it will save opening the fridge in the back all the time

NissanGQ4.2
26th May 2012, 06:08 PM
How many kids you got....lol

Only 2 that I know of, and trying hard 2 sell them 2 *LMAO*

Are you going 2 have any wheel bags up for sale at the meetup???

P.S: I do love my kids

AB
26th May 2012, 06:37 PM
Only 2 that I know of, and trying hard 2 sell them 2 *LMAO*

Are you going 2 have any wheel bags up for sale at the meetup???

P.S: I do love my kids

Yes mate l bring some up for sure!

Woof
29th May 2012, 12:03 AM
Well I got mine this morning and have to say the workmanship in these is bloody brilliant, thanks heaps Andy................still think that you are selling them too cheap mate..
I get a photo of it on The Q this weekend.

AB
29th May 2012, 06:09 AM
Thanks Doggy, glad you liked it mate.

Well so far everyone has said the exact thing about the price and once these 50 are gone I'll have to put the price up unfortunately.

I'm not advertising these anywhere else at the moment so just the forum. So if your keen for one then let us know sooner than later before I have to order more and start putting them on Ebay, etc...

Winnie
29th May 2012, 07:13 AM
I'll put my order through today mate, just haven't gotten around to it.

Clunk
29th May 2012, 07:02 PM
Mine arrived today, looks awesome, great quality. Thanks heaps AB.

Taps a lot!!!!!!

AB
29th May 2012, 07:06 PM
Mine arrived today, looks awesome, great quality. Thanks heaps AB.

Taps a lot!!!!!!

No probs mate, I'm glad you like it and cheers for the feedback!

jeesh, Australia post must be quiet as delivery to the west as sped up these days.

It wasn't long ago they were....

http://www.iraqup.com/up/20111219/C80xa-PR2h_650627163.jpg

Winnie
29th May 2012, 07:16 PM
Was gonna put an order through today but something came up and the funds are needed elsewhere. I'll get one some day lol

Tappa tappa

teno45
29th May 2012, 07:31 PM
How many left in this first batch?

AB
29th May 2012, 08:04 PM
How many left in this first batch?

Still got heaps mate, I'm not doing any advertising or Ebay until these ones are gone first.....

Clunk
29th May 2012, 08:40 PM
No probs mate, I'm glad you like it and cheers for the feedback!

jeesh, Australia post must be quiet as delivery to the west as sped up these days.

It wasn't long ago they were....

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Seems to be fine when stuff is coming from eastern states but send from suburb to suburb, then that seems to be a different story, I reckon it must go over east first!!!!! Lol

teno45
29th May 2012, 09:20 PM
Still got heaps mate, I'm not doing any advertising or Ebay until these ones are gone first.....

Very good then! Im keen on getting one. Mainly to go on with a running joke with my mates, but also for the practicality... Just as with most people, funds are short at the moment... Turns out the bullbar wasnt quite in the budget after all!

AB
29th May 2012, 09:42 PM
Mainly to go on with a running joke with my mates

C'mon, spill the beans...LMAO

teno45
29th May 2012, 10:14 PM
C'mon, spill the beans...LMAO

Alright then... But im renown for ruining a good story...

A few years ago, around the time we all got our licenses, there was a rather large group of mates that used to go out camping every 2nd or 3rd weekend. Usually rubbish just got thrown in a general pile on the ground and picked up in the morning. One time, one of the guys (craig) who is renown for having strange gadgets and methods for his camping gear, brought some of those pop up bins (made out of a light vinyl with a spring in it similar to this (http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/325687676/POP_UP_garbage_bag.jpg)), lined them with garbage bags and place them in the middle of the campsite, insisting we used them. Whilst ragging on him all night about wasting his money and how useless they were... surprisingly enough, a group of 17yr old blokes actually used the bins, not one piece of rubbish wasn't put in the bins. Next morning, the bin guy was the first to leave. Packed up his swag, cooker and chair, walked over to the bins, turned them upside down, shook out the garbage bags, folded them up (the vinyl bins as well as the plastic garbage bags), put them away and drove off. Leaving all the rubbish laying on the ground. Everybody else watched on, dumbstruck. No body spoke for about ten minutes.

So ever since, we've made a point of having bins and what we now refer to as "Craig ideas".

So how'd I do, butcher the story?

Woof
31st May 2012, 12:14 AM
Great story mate.

scotty83
31st May 2012, 05:39 PM
AB is the Wheel bag on Mud Ducks car in the 4WD Action shots this month one of your? .... looks like it.. There is some advertising for you
Issue 182 - Page 83

Bloodyaussie
31st May 2012, 06:00 PM
Nah thats not his bags......

AB
31st May 2012, 06:03 PM
Wish it was though...LMAO

Clunk
2nd June 2012, 09:11 PM
Come on fellas, get ya wallets out, these bags are awesome....... Thanks again AB.

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l570/clunk71/IMAG0123.jpg

Taps a lot!!!!!!

AB
3rd June 2012, 07:28 AM
Thanks Clunk, looks good on the white GQ!!!!

Tank
3rd June 2012, 02:43 PM
Out of interest can those of us in NZ buy them and any ideas on the freight cost. They look like a great peice of kit

AB
3rd June 2012, 05:22 PM
Out of interest can those of us in NZ buy them and any ideas on the freight cost. They look like a great peice of kit

Hey mate, looks like It's $33.15 for Air Mail or $38.90 for Registered Post from here to Zone A.

I'm not sure where Zone A is though...lol...If your interested in an exact price let us know mate and I'll stop off at the post box during the week.

DX grunt
3rd June 2012, 08:32 PM
Thanks Clunk, looks good on the white GQ!!!!

It's gunna look a lot better on a white GU.....just like mine. LOL

Hurry up Mr Postman, we wanna see the pics. lol

Clunk
3rd June 2012, 09:03 PM
It's gunna look a lot better on a white GU.....just like mine. LOL

Hurry up Mr Postman, we wanna see the pics. lol

You're gonna have to get rid of your cheesecutters and get somedecent rubber on the back of your car to do any justice to these badboys Rossco lol

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Woof
4th June 2012, 06:47 PM
You don't want to know what I went though to get this photo Andy..........................Don't say a word Todd or else mate..lol
Bloody great product, cannot recommend it enough, thanks mate
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/002-6.jpg

AB
4th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Thanks Doggy, thats a really good pic actually...

Also, how's that shine breaker going...LMAO

Woof
4th June 2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks Doggy, thats a really good pic actually...

Also, how's that shine breaker going...LMAO

Shin breaker or as I call it "the doof doof radiator wrecker" is good mate, fully adjustable for all heights of tailgaters...LOL

knakkers
13th June 2012, 04:53 AM
Andy,
I gave the bag a good work out over long weekend. Travelled Donnellys track & surrounding tracks.
Bag carried a weekends worth of rubbish, & some recovery gear (recovery gear not used on the weekend)
Bag held up well mate, no issues at all.

DX grunt
13th June 2012, 08:42 AM
You're gonna have to get rid of your cheesecutters and get somedecent rubber on the back of your car to do any justice to these badboys Rossco lol

Taps a lot!!!!!!

My 'manbag' arrived in the mail and it fits over my cheesecutters just fine. Hopefully this pay will be kind to me and I'll get a twin.

So happy with the quality. I saw the original logo in the flesh, and the new one is in a new league. Hopefully I won't get too much red dust on it, or If I head into red dirt country, will spray it with silicone or something to protect the white, from staining.

Yours....in the flesh. lol (damn coffee has kicked in again and I'm talking sheet. lol)

Rossco

AB
13th June 2012, 08:54 AM
My 'manbag' arrived in the mail and it fits over my cheesecutters just fine. Hopefully this pay will be kind to me and I'll get a twin.

So happy with the quality. I saw the original logo in the flesh, and the new one is in a new league. Hopefully I won't get too much red dust on it, or If I head into red dirt country, will spray it with silicone or something to protect the white, from staining.

Yours....in the flesh. lol (damn coffee has kicked in again and I'm talking sheet. lol)

Rossco

Thanks Rossco, yeah the white logo won't stay white for long. I think when it gets stained grey, brown and red it will have a nice used effect to it...LMAO.

I used a gerney on mine to blast off the mud the other day and the white actually came back pretty good!

teno45
14th June 2012, 10:29 PM
Just put in an order and transferred the money! Looking forward to receiving... Apparently the postman is getting sick of delivering parcel's to my place... this week alone, Hi Lift, Exhaust Jack, Compressor, Two big drums of dual core wiring, a bag of switches, and a reverse light.

AB
15th June 2012, 06:13 AM
Just put in an order and transferred the money! Looking forward to receiving... Apparently the postman is getting sick of delivering parcel's to my place... this week alone, Hi Lift, Exhaust Jack, Compressor, Two big drums of dual core wiring, a bag of switches, and a reverse light.

Thanks mate, I got your email and order. I'll send it out asap.

The postman will love this one...LMAO

teno45
25th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Picked the bag up on Thursday, tested it out on the weekend, with nearly 500kms on it already!

great construction, amazing quality! Simple to fit, but with my 33" on the back, I had to loosen off the wheel to get the occy strap in place.

Definitely will get my monies worth on this one!

Had an enquiry from a Toyota driver, told him I wasn't sure if you sold to cruiser owners....

megatexture
26th June 2012, 12:00 AM

i can always pm you my address to give your postie a break for a while my postie could do with the exercise:smiley_thumbs_up:

AB
26th June 2012, 08:10 AM
Picked the bag up on Thursday, tested it out on the weekend, with nearly 500kms on it already!

great construction, amazing quality! Simple to fit, but with my 33" on the back, I had to loosen off the wheel to get the occy strap in place.

Definitely will get my monies worth on this one!

Had an enquiry from a Toyota driver, told him I wasn't sure if you sold to cruiser owners....

Cheers for the positive feedback mate, great to hear!

haha, yeah we can sell them to Toyota drivers. It might toughen the car up a bit as well...LMAO

Go for it!

teno45
26th June 2012, 10:46 PM
i can always pm you my address to give your postie a break for a while my postie could do with the exercise:smiley_thumbs_up:
Hmmm, might be a little far to pick up, but im sure ill be around there some day!!!

Cheers for the positive feedback mate, great to hear!

haha, yeah we can sell them to Toyota drivers. It might toughen the car up a bit as well...LMAO

Go for it!

No worries mate. Ill have a chat to him see if he wants it. Wont be til the canopy for his 79series cruiser is finished though.

Heres a pic of the bag in action!

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz171/teno45/IMG_0391.jpg

AB
27th June 2012, 09:53 AM
Very nice mate, looks good on the white GU!!!!

knakkers
18th July 2012, 08:11 PM
Andy
Looks like your bags are getting some national advertising Aust wide. My mate Steve who u met when he picked his bag up off u, is currently in the Kimberleys WA. And im leaving this weekend for Cape York, 6 week trip from Melb :-) Wooo hoooo I can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AB
18th July 2012, 09:15 PM
Andy
Looks like your bags are getting some national advertising Aust wide. My mate Steve who u met when he picked his bag up off u, is currently in the Kimberleys WA. And im leaving this weekend for Cape York, 6 week trip from Melb :-) Wooo hoooo I can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats awesome thanks mate, have a great trip. I know, when I was speaking to your mate Steve when he came over. He wouldn't stop talking about the trip and his camper and how excited he was...I started to get quite jealous as my highlight was driving my Patrol down to the supermarket and he was setting up and above to leave for up north....lol....GRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

knakkers
13th September 2012, 01:12 AM
AB,
Feedback on your spare wheel bag.
Im back from my 5week trip to Cape York from Melb. The spare wheel bag worked an absolute treat mate. Used it every single day & it held up very well, it still looks like brand new after it was washed. No rips or tears anywhere & all the stitching is still fully intact.
The only minor issue i had was, the drainage hole at the bottom sits a little to high. It holds a bit of water in the bottom of bag. But no major drama at all.
But all in all mate, an absulute awesome product mate, very happy with my purchase in deed :clapping:

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p524/knakkers01/358.jpg
Pic taken at Bramwell Roadhouse

AB
13th September 2012, 05:55 AM
Thanks for the feedback mate, I'll save that photo, what a good shot!!!

Yeah the drain is a whisker too high I agree. I can't remember the spec on the stitching but its made for UV protection, etc.

MudRunnerTD
13th September 2012, 08:07 AM
That looks like a canvas bag AB lol.

Really should get me one of these......need to get over the regalia purchase first.

Looks great Knakkers glad you had fun

snewin
13th September 2012, 09:49 AM
Yeah I want one, they look great. Time to save up the pocket money.

Sir Roofy
13th September 2012, 10:25 AM
just got back from andrews with 2, one for me with a 33 km2 and my mate with a 35 km2 and they are f%$king brilliant!!!!!!

Andrew you wanted feedback on the 35?????......... It fits like a glove!!!!!!

Andrew ,andrew was so happy, he he!!

Thank you so much and as i said i love to support our own in bussiness and would love a roof rack bag next mate.

now that roof rack bag would be the go, what do you think andy possible ?

AB
13th September 2012, 12:16 PM
Roof bags and carry bags are in the pipeline.

As soon as I figure out how to clone myself...lol

In all seriousness they will be done!!!

Sir Roofy
13th September 2012, 12:36 PM

As soon as I figure out how to clone myself...lol

In all seriousness they will be done!!!

will be watching for this one thanks andy

Rip'n'Shred
4th December 2012, 07:56 PM
Well I'm a little confused (not hard to do).

On the home page for the bags it says $70 + freight, but on the spare wheel bag page it says $120 + freight.

NissanGQ4.2
4th December 2012, 08:15 PM

On the home page for the bags it says $70 + freight, but on the spare wheel bag page it says $120 + freight.

I would say $120, the very first page in this thread also says 120

I'm sure Andy will see this thread shortly and reply

Cheers

Todd

AB
4th December 2012, 08:15 PM

Good pick up mate, forgot to change the front side bar price.

Ok, here's what has happened.

I made up 50 and they have all been sold and got told I was selling these way too cheap for the quality, etc which I knew of course but just wanted to get the name out there.

I have just finished making up another 200 but need to get the logos and stainless steel eyelets put on over Christmas break.

I have put the prices up to $120 but.....

I still have ten defected ones left that I cannot sell as new. I took a lot up to the QLD meet up and ten of them got something spilt on the logo so there is a slight light brownish tinge to the logo...LMAO

Unfortunately I can't sell these as brand new so I'm happy to let these ones go at $70 if anyone wants one....Christmas Special!!!!

I only have ten of these and to be honest once you go for a decent offroad and they get mud all over the white logo they will be the same anyway so no difference really, just a cosmetic thing for someone buying a brand new one.

Thanks for the pick up too mate!

NissanGQ4.2
4th December 2012, 08:17 PM
c that was bloody quick *L*

DX grunt
4th December 2012, 08:18 PM

Don't forget the matching man-bags for Doggie and Clunk!! hahahahahah

AB
4th December 2012, 08:26 PM

They are coming soon...LMAO

http://thesportinglife.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/prada-man-bag.jpg

Rip'n'Shred
4th December 2012, 08:42 PM
Good pick up mate, forgot to change the front side bar price.

Ok, here's what has happened.

I made up 50 and they have all been sold and got told I was selling these way too cheap for the quality, etc which I knew of course but just wanted to get the name out there.

I have just finished making up another 200 but need to get the logos and stainless steel eyelets put on over Christmas break.

I have put the prices up to $120 but.....

I still have ten defected ones left that I cannot sell as new. I took a lot up to the QLD meet up and ten of them got something spilt on the logo so there is a slight light brownish tinge to the logo...LMAO

Unfortunately I can't sell these as brand new so I'm happy to let these ones go at $70 if anyone wants one....Christmas Special!!!!

I only have ten of these and to be honest once you go for a decent offroad and they get mud all over the white logo they will be the same anyway so no difference really, just a cosmetic thing for someone buying a brand new one.

Thanks for the pick up too mate!

No worries mate.

All good mate, I have followed this thread for a while now so not surprised the price went up. Everyone raves about them.

I'll take one of the 'defected' ones.

PM sent

Rip'n'Shred
4th December 2012, 08:45 PM
Very interested in a roof top bag too

AB
4th December 2012, 08:48 PM
As soon as I finish the 200 bags I want to seriously look into the roof top bags with flaps to cover zip all the way around and possible drain holes and also some large carry bags with double zips and flaps.

2013 I want to find time to make this happen as this vinyl is amazing!!!!

Rip'n'Shred
4th December 2012, 09:17 PM
Sounds great.

Not sure about drain holes myself as I'm looking for a completely water proof bag for sleeping gear on the roof rack.

Was really hoping for one for Xmas.

AB
4th December 2012, 09:19 PM
I was thinking about that but was also thinking about plugs for them but it may be too hard and risky.

A sealed bag would be ten times easier anyway.

Clunk
4th December 2012, 10:26 PM
They are coming soon...LMAO

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

Yep I'll be in for a couple of these AB, I'm sure Doggy will have a dozen lol

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

Stropp
4th December 2012, 10:28 PM
Looks a lot like you too clunk :))

Clunk
4th December 2012, 10:48 PM
Looks a lot like you too clunk :))

No way Stropp..... I'm far more camp and my legs are more chicken Luke than his ;)

Don't stroke it, TAP it!!!!.....

Woof
5th December 2012, 01:13 AM

Oh Ross thanks heaps for that mate, as my only EVER manbag is still in Clunky's possession as well as the brick that I was going to put in it and hit him with .....hahahaha

Anyway back ON TOPIC, these bags are the best and at $120 they are a steal compared to others that you see out there and the man behind them is a master at this sort of stuff.

Timmo
13th December 2012, 11:36 PM
did some advertising for ya on the way up to Darwin had the bag on a the way up to here, never took it of and came in handy for the trip for the kids rubbish.......................

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae191/timmofff/IMG_0438-2.jpg

Stropp
14th December 2012, 09:23 PM
Received my bag today which was one of the cheaper ones with a slight mark on it, as I said to AB reminds me of my ex wife! It's a slightly defective bag lol. stropp

Rip'n'Shred
19th December 2012, 12:34 PM
Received my bag today which was one of the cheaper ones with a slight mark on it, as I said to AB reminds me of my ex wife! It's a slightly defective bag lol. stropp

I too received mine and I don't think there outs any real issues with the discoloration. I only had it in my hot little hands for 10 sec before the missus snatched it and wrapped it up for Xmas.

AB
19th December 2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks Gents, I'm a perfectionist...lol......I would hate to buy something new and see a little discoloration on it thats all.

Merry Christmas!

Winnie
24th December 2012, 04:15 PM
Hey Andy, mine arrived in the mail today, super quick! Top quality of course, thanks heaps mate top product!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/12/51.jpg

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2012, 12:32 AM
AB I gotta go to mill park to pick up a fridge slide for NissanNewby and would like to grab a bag while I'm up there.

AB
25th December 2012, 07:20 AM
Hey mate I'm away until the 2nd January.....What date were you thinking?

MEGOMONSTER
25th December 2012, 08:54 AM
Hey mate I'm away until the 2nd January.....What date were you thinking?

I'll be going up that way either tomorrow or the next day as I leave to Qld on the 28th.

unko
4th April 2013, 07:38 PM
is there any more faded ones left as im keen as to grab 1 off you

AB
4th April 2013, 08:21 PM
is there any more faded ones left as im keen as to grab 1 off you

Sorry mate their all gone but I have recently finished another batch if your keen.

megatexture
4th April 2013, 08:27 PM
Just got my sneak peak issue of next months 4x4 action and there's a pic of one of your bags :smiley_thumbs_up:

happygu
4th April 2013, 09:10 PM
Andy,

Do you make any to fit around the Brown Davis Axe/Shovel Holder?
Like this one....

Mic

BigRAWesty
4th April 2013, 09:28 PM
Andy,

Like this one....

Mic

get that junk off here.. you betta have been recovering it... lol

could you mount the axe and shovel behind the wheel?

happygu
4th April 2013, 09:31 PM
get that junk off here.. you betta have been recovering it... lol

could you mount the axe and shovel behind the wheel?

I didn't have a picture of mine handy....sorry about the insult - the quickest shot I could find on the Webs...

I am looking at going the Rooftop Tent option, and all the rubbish bags will then need to find a new home, and I like my shovel holder on the back where it is handy for everyone to get to it.

Mic

happygu
4th April 2013, 09:33 PM
I dont think it would take much to cut a slot, and then reinforce it with stitching, but I will await the master.....

AB
4th April 2013, 09:34 PM
Andy,

Like this one....

Mic

No mate mine covers most of the wheel for uv protection and is mainly based on large storage.

AB
4th April 2013, 09:38 PM
I dont think it would take much to cut a slot, and then reinforce it with stitching, but I will await the master.....

Could do a slot mate but it would open up more room for splitting and less storage. I just got back from camping and I filled it full with an overloaded bag of rubbish, 2 snatch straps! Tree trunk protector, dog bowls and all my other dirty crap. Large storage was my aim in design.

happygu
4th April 2013, 09:41 PM
Andy,

Just thinking...if it is fairly large storage, how many normal shopping bags would it fit in the pouch area.

I could cut my own slot to fit over the shovel handle, and re-inforce it myself, if I could still fit a few bags of rubbish in there.

Mic

AB
4th April 2013, 09:44 PM
At a guess I would have to say 5 or 6 easy mate. Could even jam 8 in as the bag can come out pretty wide when stuffing.

Cuppa
4th April 2013, 09:47 PM
Hi AB, have just sent you a PM about getting a 'custom bag'. Then I read the post above. You will see in the pic the design of the spare wheel holders - in addition to what i have asked you in the PM, a 'slot' to accommodate the 'posts' would be great & stop them rubbing a hole in the bag eventually. Two smaller bags would suit me better than one large one.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/04/11.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/cuppa500/8618138033/)

Cuppa

AB
4th April 2013, 09:50 PM
Just shot ya a pm back mate.

AB
5th April 2013, 09:56 AM
Just got my sneak peak issue of next months 4x4 action and there's a pic of one of your bags :smiley_thumbs_up:

Good find eagle eye....I wonder who's car that is???

MEGOMONSTER
6th April 2013, 06:49 AM
I'll check out your bags when I get there.

unko
25th May 2013, 07:50 AM
1 quick question what size occy strap?

AB
25th May 2013, 08:04 AM

I'll have to double check mate the exact measurement but I think they are the 1m ones.

Do you have a bag?

Clunk
25th May 2013, 10:06 AM

I use a 900mm one

Don't slap it, tap it!!!!

unko
29th May 2013, 08:05 PM
yes it has arrived 1 very satisfied customer

AB
30th May 2013, 07:43 AM
yes it has arrived 1 very satisfied customer

Thanks mate, glad you liked it!!!

GUtsy ute
30th May 2013, 08:52 PM
Here's a pic of the bag on the camper.

I'll be putting eyelets in the bottom of the lid for another ocky strap to stop it blowing open when travelling.

Thanks Andy, it fits spot on!

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/nissanpics001.jpg (http://s994.photobucket.com/user/GUtsyute/media/nissanpics001.jpg.html)

AB
30th May 2013, 09:53 PM
Thanks mate, looks very sexy!!!

hempo
22nd June 2013, 07:09 AM
Thanks mate, ordered online today and paid EFT (will be two transactions sorry - stuffed it up)

Cheers

AB
23rd June 2013, 07:04 AM
No probs mate, thanks for the order, I'll get it packed today and sent out Monday.

hempo
1st July 2013, 03:26 PM
Received thanks AB, much appreciated. Surprising how small they package up. Great quality product.

Cheers

megatexture
1st July 2013, 04:43 PM

I've used a tie down strap on my for a tighter fit still loving it cheers Andy

AB
1st July 2013, 05:40 PM
Received thanks AB, much appreciated. Surprising how small they package up. Great quality product.

Cheers

No probs mate, glad you liked it and thanks for your support!

Stropp
18th October 2013, 11:31 AM
ab how much are the bags delivered to perth please need two

AB
18th October 2013, 11:58 AM
Hey mate, it would normally be $272 total as we can't fit two bags into one normal parcel (need the jumbo parcel for 2 bags) but I'm happy to do the whole lot delivered for $220 mate....Free delivery and discount for 2 bags mate, no probs!

oncedisturbed
18th October 2013, 01:09 PM
Any news on roof top bags at all?

FNQGU
18th October 2013, 02:16 PM
AB, I don't suppose you make a Swag Bag (cover) do you? Mine lives on the roof-rack and could do with a bit of extra protection from the elements.

Stropp
18th October 2013, 02:52 PM
Hey mate, it would normally be $272 total as we can't fit two bags into one normal parcel (need the jumbo parcel for 2 bags) but I'm happy to do the whole lot delivered for $220 mate....Free delivery and discount for 2 bags mate, no probs!

paid mate, note says 2 redbacks stropp on the bank transfer. cheers

ps address for post
Hearns Heating and Cooling
186 great eastern Hwy
Midland wa 6056

AB
18th October 2013, 02:59 PM
paid mate, note says 2 redbacks stropp on the bank transfer. cheers

ps address for post
Hearns Heating and Cooling
186 great eastern Hwy
Midland wa 6056

Thanks for the order mate, appreciate it, I will pack it up this weekend and send off!

AB, I don't suppose you make a Swag Bag (cover) do you? Mine lives on the roof-rack and could do with a bit of extra protection from the elements.

Hey mate, unfortunately at this stage I have been bogged down with work and haven't had a chance to expand other than the wheel bags.

Any news on roof top bags at all?

Yeah....I've had a rough year with my main job mate, I want to do the roof bags as I actually want one myself but I am struggling to find time to design it up and properly work out the exact cuts and design, etc. It's on my mind though!!!

happygu
18th October 2013, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the order mate, appreciate it, I will pack it up this weekend and send off!

Hey mate, unfortunately at this stage I have been bogged down with work and haven't had a chance to expand other than the wheel bags.

Yeah....I've had a rough year with my main job mate, I want to do the roof bags as I actually want one myself but I am struggling to find time to design it up and properly work out the exact cuts and design, etc. It's on my mind though!!!

AB, I am heading to Perth on the 27th for work, and would be happy to drop them off to Stropp, if he can wait a couple of days, and I can save you postage ......

What do you reckon Stropp - lets save AB a few bucks ......

Mic

AB
18th October 2013, 06:14 PM
That is a very generous offer mate but I don't mind sending it for stropp and I don't want to put you out of your way in Melbourne and in wa to drop it off too bud. Very bloody generous though!!

Stropp
18th October 2013, 06:27 PM
ok by me its really a great offer but i dont want to put you out and even if you dont bring them let me know where you are staying and i will see if i can catch up.. cheers

AB
18th October 2013, 08:17 PM
ok by me its really a great offer but i dont want to put you out and even if you dont bring them let me know where you are staying and i will see if i can catch up.. cheers

Stropp mate, he is very generous and is going to swing by my house Sunday. If you haven't paid yet knock off another 30 bucks. If you have paid email me your bank details so I can refund and do not reply saying no, etc.

Info@nissanpatrol.com.au

Seriously email me...

Stropp
18th October 2013, 09:29 PM
All good AB emailed you cheers

oncedisturbed
19th October 2013, 12:01 AM

No dramas at all, was just curious :)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Clunk
19th October 2013, 12:07 AM
No dramas at all, was just curious :)

I almost bought one of those 320ltr Ridge Ryder roof bags when I got my awning but thought better of it............. I value my nuts!!!! lol

Stropp
19th October 2013, 03:19 PM
I almost bought one of those 320ltr Ridge Ryder roof bags when I got my awning but thought better of it............. I value my nuts!!!! lol

you mean the ones the mrs carries in her handbag ?

Clunk
19th October 2013, 03:23 PM
you mean the ones the mrs carries in her handbag ?

exactly those ones mate, they're very precious to me but I guess have served their purpose now!!!!!lmao

oncedisturbed
19th October 2013, 04:17 PM
Steer clear of the ridge ryder roof toop bags, they are not waterproof. I had 2 of them and both leaked like a sieve. ended up with 2 x swimming pools on the roof of the troll and everything soaked

Clunk
19th October 2013, 04:49 PM
Steer clear of the ridge ryder roof toop bags, they are not waterproof. I had 2 of them and both leaked like a sieve. ended up with 2 x swimming pools on the roof of the troll and everything soaked

no worries OD, I didnt get one, only thought about it due to them being on sale. Will steer clear now........ Just need a better way other than tarps and cheap too!!!! lol

AB
19th October 2013, 06:22 PM
I'm guttered I have not got the roof top bags done though gents.

I already have the idea of kp double zips plus the fold over flap and this vinyl would be guaranteed no dust.

oncedisturbed
19th October 2013, 06:58 PM
All good boss honkie :) family takes precedence :)

Clunk
19th October 2013, 07:16 PM
I'm guttered I have not got the roof top bags done though gents.

I already have the idea of kp double zips plus the fold over flap and this vinyl would be guaranteed no dust.

yeah AB, as honkycougarmann already said, family first bud, us bozos can make do with what we have or dont have lol

AB
5th December 2013, 06:34 PM
Christmas special if anyone is interested.

Over 30% off!!!

RRP $120 for this month only $80 + delivery.

Scroll back through this thread for the feedback and go to redback4x4.com for more info and ordering.

Winnie
5th December 2013, 07:14 PM
Bargain!!!!!

megatexture
5th December 2013, 07:19 PM
What's the discount on rooftop bags? It is the season to be jolly after all lol

AB
5th December 2013, 07:34 PM
What's the discount on rooftop bags? It is the season to be jolly after all lol

As soon as I posted that I knew you and Clunk would be all over it like a rash...lol

Clunk
5th December 2013, 08:17 PM
Damn it, you got my hopes up then...... Time to crawl back down the drain pipe into my little hole!!!!! :(

Maxhead
5th December 2013, 08:28 PM
Andy told me the roof top bags will be ready soon boys and girls!!!!!

C'mon Andy when???? BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Winnie
5th December 2013, 08:31 PM
Andy told me they have been ready for a while he just wants to screw with those two.....

Clunk
5th December 2013, 08:52 PM
That's ok I didn't want one anyway

Clunk
5th December 2013, 09:27 PM
Are they done yet????

TPC
5th December 2013, 10:10 PM
I bought one a while ago, he just doesn't sell them through the forum.

oncedisturbed
5th December 2013, 10:26 PM
AB, how much and coin is on its way

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

AB
12th December 2013, 07:53 PM
Should of seen these comments coming....lol

Last chance for delivery before Christmas gents, few orders have come in but delays in Auspost concern me come next week for last minute orders.

CHUUBZ
21st December 2013, 09:40 AM
Awesome finally found a bag that fits a 35" tyre. Just put my order through for 3111 VIC. I know it won't get here before xmas but if it could get here before the new year that would be amazing! Get it dirty straight away for the Vic High Country trip I have planned! :)

AB
21st December 2013, 10:01 AM
Awesome finally found a bag that fits a 35" tyre. Just put my order through for 3111 VIC. I know it won't get here before xmas but if it could get here before the new year that would be amazing! Get it dirty straight away for the Vic High Country trip I have planned! :)

Thanks for the order mate, appreciate it!

I'll send it out Monday morning so you'll definitely get if before new year mate.

BigRAWesty
21st December 2013, 12:11 PM
Looks at home.

Warwick89
16th January 2014, 08:39 PM
AB guessing the Chrissy special is over? ��

AB
16th January 2014, 08:41 PM
Hey mate, send us a pm when you get a chance and we'll work something out.

I just upgraded the forum today and I'm going through hell but send us a pm and I'll get in contact with you tomorrow if thats ok.

megatexture
16th January 2014, 09:06 PM
Hey ab I do prefer the single layer logo much more pliable over the older style.
And I can't wait for the 2014 Australia Day release of the new redback roof top bag !! It will be epic lol

AB
16th January 2014, 09:22 PM
AB guessing the Chrissy special is over? í ˝í¸

Hey mate, don't worry about the pm. Christmas special is still on, go for it...

AB
16th January 2014, 09:23 PM
Hey ab I do prefer the single layer logo much more pliable over the older style.
And I can't wait for the 2014 Australia Day release of the new redback roof top bag !! It will be epic lol

You really can kick a man when he's down...lol

megatexture
16th January 2014, 09:26 PM
But I did throw in a compliment to soften the blow lol

FNQGU
16th January 2014, 10:20 PM
Looks at home.

Love your tinting Westy...

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

megatexture
16th January 2014, 10:26 PM
That's not tinting that's bubble wrap for sound proofing lol

Clunk
17th January 2014, 01:00 AM
Sooooooo AB, now that you've fixed the forum, how about fixing up some roof top bags!!!!!!!! :D;)

Stropp
17th January 2014, 01:04 AM
Keep at him clunk you will wear him down eventually, it's not like he has anything else to do :)

Clunk
17th January 2014, 01:41 AM
Keep at him clunk you will wear him down eventually, it's not like he has anything else to do :)

Exactly...... What could possibly be more important than a roof top bag!!!!!!?????? ............. several roof top bags :D

Warwick89
17th January 2014, 06:50 PM
Hey mate, don't worry about the pm. Christmas special is still on, go for it...

Cheers AB, all done. 2xbags

AB
17th January 2014, 07:42 PM
Cheers AB, all done. 2xbags

Thanks for your support mate. If I can get cheaper freight with two bags ill throw something extra in there for you.

megatexture
17th January 2014, 07:46 PM
Dont get too excited he will just toss in his used panties

AB
17th January 2014, 07:48 PM
Dont get too excited he will just toss in his used panties

They have character though. One day you'll tell your grand kids about those undies.

Warwick89
30th January 2014, 08:36 PM

Look how good they look, very pleased and can't wait to fill one with dirty muddy snatch straps.
Thanks heaps Ab so pleased.

Warwick

Clunk
30th January 2014, 08:59 PM
Nice n shiny Warwick............... I reckon a Redback roof top bag would set those off nicely, hey AB????? ;):D

megatexture
30th January 2014, 09:06 PM
Sure would mate ! And even the treg hitch looks unused ! Wanna swap cars lol

AB
30th January 2014, 09:21 PM
Thanks mate, we just got back from our ACT trip and they are gold for rubbish and dirty snatch straps.

They look funny on the back when they are shiny and stiff. Get some dirty stuff in there to mould it to the wheel...lol

AB
30th January 2014, 09:22 PM
Nice n shiny Warwick............... I reckon a Redback roof top bag would set those off nicely, hey AB????? ;):D

Shush you...lol

Warwick89
31st January 2014, 12:34 AM

Yeah they would look good with a roof top bag too wouldn't they lol, wounded where something like that could be found

Warwick89
31st January 2014, 12:36 AM
Sure would mate ! And even the treg hitch looks unused ! Wanna swap cars lol

No not unused but close, not long now though until it all gets is maiden voyage across the top and these two bags will be riding on the back the whole way lol

Clunk
31st January 2014, 01:22 AM
Yeah they would look good with a roof top bag too wouldn't they lol, wounded where something like that could be found

ive been asking that very question for quite sometime now............................... where oh where could those redback rooftop bags, oh where oh where could they be??????? I have searched far and wide but alas they keep on eluding me

FNQGU
31st January 2014, 07:43 PM
I'm keen on a roof bag… just so you hurry up and clone yourself!

AB
31st January 2014, 07:46 PM
I'm keen on a roof bag… just so you hurry up and clone yourself!

Don't you start...lol

Should never have mentioned it...where's my bloody flux capacitor!!

mudski
31st January 2014, 09:08 PM
I reckon a Redback awning would be a better seller than a rooftop bag... ;)

AB
31st January 2014, 09:10 PM
I reckon a Redback awning would be a better seller than a rooftop bag... ;)

Settle grettle...I'm vinyl only not getting involved with steel and or mechanical components...lol

megatexture
31st January 2014, 09:15 PM
Settle grettle...I'm vinyl only not getting involved with steel and or mechanical components...lol

I'll take a 110 ltr water bladder to go across the 2nd row floor and a roof top bag a a duffle bag or two for the recovery gear also and a pair of your fancy pants in vinyl.. Crouch less.

mudski
31st January 2014, 09:21 PM

Those crotchless chaps you have aren't made out of vinyl...

Clunk
31st January 2014, 09:47 PM
Those crotchless chaps you have aren't made out of vinyl...

They're pleather

AB
4th February 2014, 07:59 PM
Hi blokes, just letting you know that I have ran out of stock for spare wheel bags.

I have the materials and logos, eyelets, etc ready to go and will have new stock by mid next week.

So any orders this week will be slightly delayed.

Clunk
4th February 2014, 08:33 PM
Rooftop bags???????

Winnies-missus
4th February 2014, 08:54 PM
Rooftop bags???????

Agree ?????

FNQGU
21st February 2014, 02:40 PM
AB, you back on with the wheel bags yet?

AB
22nd February 2014, 07:54 AM
AB, you back on with the wheel bags yet?

Thanks mate, yes I am back on board and ready to go.

I got your order on email mate, thank you, will pack it up this weekend!

lucus30
24th July 2014, 10:27 AM
Getting a plug on Fbook 4wdtv
Eah i dunno how to paste a post link from facebook so you get the page
https://www.facebook.com/4wdTV?fref=nf

oncedisturbed
24th July 2014, 11:10 AM
Got any bags available AB?

Clunk
24th July 2014, 02:50 PM
Getting a plug on Fbook 4wdtv
Eah i dunno how to paste a post link from facebook so you get the page
https://www.facebook.com/4wdTV?fref=nf

And look who's sh*t box of a gq they choose to use lol

lucus30
24th July 2014, 02:55 PM
ha ha didn't even notice that. Good Stuff

AB
24th July 2014, 03:04 PM
Got any bags available AB?

Yep I still have a few thank god...lol

oncedisturbed
24th July 2014, 03:32 PM
Sweet, could you hold 1 for us and will swing some coin over when i get a chance

Maxhead
24th July 2014, 04:31 PM
And look who's sh*t box of a gq they choose to use lol
Did you ask for royalties...lol

MudRunnerTD
24th July 2014, 05:27 PM
AB do you have a Redback Facebook page mate? if you do then sign on as it and post on that link from 4WDTV and sell a few mate.

AB
24th July 2014, 05:36 PM
Sweet, could you hold 1 for us and will swing some coin over when i get a chance

No probs mate...

AB
24th July 2014, 05:37 PM
AB do you have a Redback Facebook page mate? if you do then sign on as it and post on that link from 4WDTV and sell a few mate.

Nah I don't mate. I have way too many things in life to manage at the moment...lol

My online world is becoming my life and I need to see the offline world!!!

MudRunnerTD
24th July 2014, 05:42 PM
Nah I don't mate. I have way too many things in life to manage at the moment...lol

My online world is becoming my life and I need to see the offline world!!!

Just set up a page mate and bomb it here and we will all like it then just post a "Thanks for the photo" or something and that might sell 10 bags mate ;)

or post a link to your page into the comments of that pic mate.

megatexture
24th July 2014, 05:42 PM
.... You just saw the best part of the offline world and only been back around a week and complaining already !!! Lmao

megatexture
24th July 2014, 05:46 PM
Just set up a page mate and bomb it here and we will all like it then just post a "Thanks for the photo" or something and that might sell 10 bags mate ;)

or post a link to your page into the comments of that pic mate.

Get it started and get a few numbers up and put on another comp for someone to win one after liking, post and sharing... Etc . I bet a competition on Facebook would go viral.

MudRunnerTD
24th July 2014, 05:56 PM
Posted it for ya mate.

AB
24th July 2014, 06:22 PM
Posted it for ya mate.

Thanks mate

Clunk
24th July 2014, 06:26 PM
Did you ask for royalties...lol

Hmmmmmm maybe I should see if they'll let me win some spotties or a light bar lol

Clunk
24th July 2014, 06:31 PM
Posted it for ya mate.

Posted what where?

AB
24th July 2014, 06:42 PM
Posted what where?

A link to the site on the page

MudRunnerTD
24th July 2014, 06:44 PM
Posted what where?

In the comments of the photo I posted the link to ABs site and a pic of our Simpson trip

Avo
24th July 2014, 10:28 PM
Posted what where?

Clunk go back inside...your not getting a rooftop bag

Clunk
24th July 2014, 11:34 PM
Clunk go back inside...your not getting a rooftop bag

wanker!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Woof
25th July 2014, 08:38 PM
OK, now that I have gone back to 33s, from 35s with the spare on the roof rack, where do people like me contact the manufacturer to purchase one of these......................maybe I have my wrong glasses on but I cannot find it anywhere here