PDA

View Full Version : Stanthorpe Monster Motor Show Off

Oversize
13th May 2012, 09:15 AM
Saturday 22nd September 2012
@ Stanthorpe Show Grounds
Come show your pride and joy

Huge display of Vintage, Classic & Modern Cars, Motorcycles, Trucks, Tractors & more!

Hosted by: Stanthorpe Historic Vehicle and Machinery Group and Local Enthusiasts.

An appreciation of what the district has to offer and visiting enthusiasts

Entry: Gold coin Donation - All profits & donations go to PROSTATE CANCER

Bar & BBQ Live Band Raffles to be won Tractor Pull A perfect day for all the family Camping available

Exhibitors by 8:00 AM Show starts 9:00 AM

For more information phone: Mick Spiller 0437 063 803 or Lester Kruger 0428 784 755

web site comming... watch this space

macca86
13th May 2012, 10:17 AM
Nice one might have to organise a hunting trip too for that weekend. We have 2 family friends that live that way one lives near the glen and the other lives near glenaplin. Love that part of the world and a tractor pull would be great to see

Richo460
13th May 2012, 10:55 AM
damn that sounds great, i am a warwick boy but live in the far north now, hope i can get down for it.

nissannewby
13th May 2012, 11:17 PM
can you enter a patrol in the tractor pull? lol

Richo460
14th May 2012, 03:50 AM
that would be an unfair advatage to the patrol

Bob
14th May 2012, 09:54 AM

here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzuaCqurhzk

Oversize
28th May 2012, 07:36 PM

I will find out for you...

Oversize
30th May 2012, 09:50 PM
I will find out for you...

just been confirmed, challenges 'lots of that will be going on' so I am putting Thelma up for a challenge. Any other takers?

apparently you just turn up on the day and put down the challenge.

Stropp
31st May 2012, 10:49 AM
hey mechlou, my cousin lives in stanthorpe, rosalie magnoli maybe its a small world and you know her.

Oversize
31st May 2012, 07:58 PM
hey mechlou, my cousin lives in stanthorpe, rosalie magnoli maybe its a small world and you know her.

Been here long enough to know the name, don't know her personally. Will have to find her now, just to learn a few secrets ;)

Stropp
31st May 2012, 10:54 PM
Sorry she won't know too many secrets as I rarely see her since she lives there and I am in wa :):)

TheBigUnit
3rd August 2012, 04:53 PM
just been confirmed, challenges 'lots of that will be going on' so I am putting Thelma up for a challenge. Any other takers?
apparently you just turn up on the day and put down the challenge.

Now this sounds like it'd be worth the trip...

Oversize
31st August 2012, 07:26 AM
Just a reminder, and the web page for more details.
http://www.motorshowoff.com/

News article: http://www.stanthorpeborderpost.com.au/story/2012/08/14/event-a-chance-to-show-off/

This show is being held at the showgrounds on the 22nd of September. It is a Saturday thing which will go into the night with a band and bar on site. Most of the cars will be inside the hall and there will be displays of anything and everything motor related. It is being held initially as a low key show with no trophies ata this stage but to get some cars out of sheds and get people chatting about a common interest. All entry is a Gold coin donation with the proceeds going to the Prostate Cancer Foundation. (I plagarised this note from the Chrysler forum)

Stay the night and do a winery tour on Sunday - if your up for it...

burgo88
4th May 2013, 04:23 AM
keen to see some pictures of anything insane?!