Wesvo
12th May 2012, 05:07 PM
Yeh because people don't give helpful
Advice

NissanGQ4.2
12th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Advice

hahahahahahahaha that's the funniest thing I have seen written on this forum, with a reply like that do you really expect anyone to take there time 2 try and help you with a question *LMAO*

When I have time tonight this thread or one of the other ones will be deleted, please keep all questions relating to the same thing in one thread please

Cheers

Todd

dan&tamspatrol
12th May 2012, 05:47 PM
Advice

mate if ur questions made more sense ud get better answers

MQ MAD
13th May 2012, 07:18 PM
Are leaving the answer in this thread ????

Anyway to answer the Q......
Check the shockie types, wether female top/female bottom or male top/male bottom and tell me , ill go check
Thats the shockies sorted ....
Springs
There are 2 different spring types , the MQ and the MK, there are different bushes in the front

There are many different models that have interchangeable bits, then there are many who dont
There isnt much demand for springs and shocks as such for the G60, hence why bits are hard to get
Tell me what shocks you have and ill tell you what if any MQ/MK related will fit

There isnt much around regarding the G60 ,as there just isnt many around

Finly Owner
15th May 2012, 11:47 PM
We can't giveyou original part numbers as part catalogues are worse than hens teeth to find. So matching model to model goes on personal finds and experience.

MQ Mad has a very good knowledge of most of the old stuff, and I have been learning MQ/MK as I go.

So all we ask is, that you put up a thread asking what you need to know and be patient whilst you wait for us to come on and find your queston then answer it.

Alternatively, PM us and as soon as we log on, your PM will be there for us to answer.

Tim

EDG61
19th May 2012, 09:56 PM
Can Mq suspension fit onto the G60 patrol, because it is hard finding the full kit for the G60 patrol

Not without a lot of work

Info can be found on RMPO forum ... which is almost exclusively devoted to G60 Patrols