PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't have this problem if it was a Patrol

NissanGQ4.2
30th September 2010, 04:41 PM
Bet it was a Patrol pulling it out *L*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuO0llatQX0&feature=player_embedded

AB
30th September 2010, 04:46 PM
Yeah Ive seen that one before, can't believe he is smiling the whole way through.

Pretty dumb to just plow through something that big without knowing how deep.

NissanGQ4.2
30th September 2010, 05:10 PM
Yeah Ive seen that one before, can't believe he is smiling the whole way through.

Pretty dumb to just plow through something that big without knowing how deep.

Dumb isn't the word for it AB.......fn stupid more like it, but then again he drives a Toyota what more can i say *L*

TOECUTTER
1st October 2010, 06:51 PM
You see that's what the majority of Toyota drivers think...they are driving something unstoppable. The truth is they are completely wrong. That's marketing for you.

Maxhead
1st October 2010, 06:56 PM
what a moron driving in there without knowing what's ahead

Woof
1st October 2010, 07:34 PM
Have to be stoned.

Finly Owner
5th October 2010, 09:49 PM
who????? would?????? why????????? HUH????????

Too much money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chops
6th October 2010, 01:10 AM
Dumb isn't the word for it AB.......fn stupid more like it, but then again he drives a Toyota what more can i say *L*

He wouldn't be from the Eastern States would he?

AB
6th October 2010, 08:53 AM
He wouldn't be from the Eastern States would he?

Nah he was somewhere in WA actually...lol

Typical Westerner thinking they go anywhere and do anything they like...haha

"""Isn't that right Rossco""""

DX grunt
6th October 2010, 09:15 AM
Nah he was somewhere in WA actually...lol

Typical Westerner thinking they go anywhere and do anything they like...haha

"""Isn't that right Rossco""""

Well AB, we are in God's country over here and all things are possible! lolol

Mrowka
7th October 2010, 08:28 PM
Judging from the grin on sushi-for-brains' face, he either just won the lottery or his dad bought him that Prado.

Then again, in the extremely unlikely course of events that my father bought me a new Prado and three days later I drove it uninsured into a bog, I would not be smiling. I would be joining the French Foreign Legion or maybe confessing to a heinous crime so I could be sent away to a nice secure safe cozy prison cell.

So maybe this dude is grinning because he is baked out of his mind.

robdogg
16th November 2010, 02:16 AM
gotta love the amount of water pissing out of it lol

Bigrig
16th November 2010, 11:43 AM
You're all missing the obvious - he was actually TRYING to bury it ... obviously bought a Toyota, got out to his first 'off road meet' and started suffering a well know medical condition termed "Post Toyota Purchase Self Realisation Depression" ... it's a serious problem out there people ...

It's simple when you think about it ... LOL

beansathome
16th November 2010, 01:25 PM
You're all missing the obvious - he was actually TRYING to bury it ... obviously bought a Toyota, got out to his first 'off road meet' and started suffering a well know medical condition termed "Post Toyota Purchase Self Realisation Depression" ... it's a serious problem out there people ...

It's simple when you think about it ... LOL

ha ha ha ha bigrig u need an award for diagnosing of a true medical condition sufferd by most toyota drivers.

Bigrig
16th November 2010, 03:40 PM
ha ha ha ha bigrig u need an award for diagnosing of a true medical condition sufferd by most toyota drivers.

It's a sad thing mate - and they just keep buying them ... I suppose I smoke and drink, so I already have my vices!!! LOL