PDA

View Full Version : Testing Taslucas (the original)

taslucas
2nd May 2012, 08:45 AM
Not sure if you wanted me to post in the existing thread or post a new thread...

Well ive done both.

As ive said in the other thread, it is now morning here and i have no problems getting logged out in the morning. Lol yes that could mean two things!!

taslucas
2nd May 2012, 05:53 PM
Very very strange indeed. this problem is annoying, don't worry Lucas, its not just you that has the problem of logging out *LMAO*

Bigrig
2nd May 2012, 06:13 PM
Very very strange indeed. this problem is annoying, don't worry Lucas, its not just you that has the problem of logging out *LMAO*

Me too ... not so bad today, but I put up a thread about it a while back (getting logged out on iPad).

taslucas
2nd May 2012, 06:33 PM
Me too ... not so bad today, but I put up a thread about it a while back (getting logged out on iPad).

Does it happen on your lappy as well Scotty???

Cheers

Toddie, AKA lucas @ the moment *L*

Bigrig
2nd May 2012, 07:39 PM
Does it happen on your lappy as well Scotty???

Cheers

Toddie, AKA lucas @ the moment *L*

Nah mate, just the iPad and iPhone ...

taslucas
2nd May 2012, 07:46 PM
Cheers Todd, i checked my PMs. I tried to reply to the PM but ofcourse it was sent by me so it replied to me..............lol this is getting confusing.......... who am i?

Have not been de-logged so far tonight.

taslucas
2nd May 2012, 07:56 PM
Cheers Todd, i checked my PMs. I tried to reply to the PM but ofcourse it was sent by me so it replied to me..............lol this is getting confusing.......... who am i?

Have not been de-logged so far tonight.

Who are you *LMAO*

I was once 2nite, but I have an eco utility thingo on my lappy which turned the net off and I don't think I clicked the remember me box when I logged on. So that could of been why.

This has me baffled

P.S: Lucas, Why do you read old posts first??? And not new posts first?