PDA

View Full Version : Describe the turbo noise

Drew
30th April 2012, 04:40 PM
I was trying to describe what the turbo sounds like on paddy but was lost for words.

So, if you were going to describe to someone what the turbo sounds like on a 3L CRD, how would you describe it ?

Winnie
30th April 2012, 04:52 PM
Vshhhhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT: Won't let me caps lock =[

AB
30th April 2012, 05:00 PM
Vshhhhhhhhhhhhh

EDIT: Won't let me caps lock =[

It's more like mmmmmm....vshhhhhhhhhhhhh wowwowowowooaaa.....mmmm.....vshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ...wowowowowoaaaa....lol

nissannewby
30th April 2012, 05:05 PM
However it goes i dont like it :P Much prefer the one on my 4.2. Jump on youtube there is bound to be a video of something like that on there.

Sir Roofy
30th April 2012, 05:11 PM
it's more like mmmmmm....vshhhhhhhhhhhhh wowwowowowooaaa.....mmmm.....vshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ...wowowowowoaaaa....lol

how does that go again,thats pretty clever ab and close to the sound

Bigrig
30th April 2012, 05:13 PM
I'd say it sounds "epic and fully sick bruss"!! lmao

We're not helping Drew - sorry mate, but you're not wrong that it's hard to put into words ... any sort of words!!! lol

growler2058
30th April 2012, 05:24 PM
Vsssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee poof :blowup:If the nads havent been done that is hahahahahhahahaha

missingdna
30th April 2012, 07:13 PM
it sounds like the voice of a hot,sexy,sultry woman you met at a bar,whispering sweet promises into your ear of what was to come......before she becomes your nagging,whining wife....
:bananarock:

AB
30th April 2012, 07:26 PM
it sounds like the voice of a hot,sexy,sultry woman you met at a bar,whispering sweet promises into your ear of what was to come......before she becomes your nagging,whining wife....

Those were the days...lol

Drew
1st May 2012, 06:51 AM

WHAT ! I must have been asleep for that first bit :wink: