PDA

View Full Version : Will a TD42 (diesel) ac compressor fit the TB42e (petrol injected) engine

Danman
29th September 2010, 03:33 PM
Hi. The other day my ac compressor started making a knocking sound (only when ac is turned on) and have came to the conclusion that it is on its way out. Went to Just japanese auto parts and quoted the number on top of my compressor DKS-16H as they asked me to and they gave me a diesel one Zexel kiki. Just wanted to know if it will work on the petrol motor as i was told " yes these ac comnpressors will work on both diesel and petrol". Is this true??? or was i told aload of crap cause that was the only compressor they had for the gq's
Thank you
Dan

XLR8
29th September 2010, 06:11 PM
According to the manuals the DKS - 16H was fitted to both TB & TD 42 (make is Deisel Kiki). If you still aren't sure or it looks different to what you have just give Deering Autronics a call

Danman
8th October 2010, 09:43 AM
Found out yesturday that the GQ td42 tb42 rb30 all use the same ac compressor but i also found out that i was given the 2.8 turbo diesel one (Which is completly different). Swaped it over for the right one