PDA

View Full Version : Work Horse around Australia

Mark
13th June 2010, 09:46 AM
I was wondering why you didn't have this section on here. Just saw it pop up this morning so thought I would put the beast on here for some show and tell.

This is my 2000 GU Patrol DX ute with slick coopers that are about to pop.

Recently reset the leaves on the rear and new springs on the front as she was looking a bit sad lately.

Ran a 3 inch exhaust through which increased the torque and KW.

She's used to tow a lot of gear around Australia, Mainly country Victoria and NSW but have been known to do the runs up to QLD for large jobs.

As discussed in other threads, this Patrol has been my life saver for the business. When we first started out we would have gone bust with the freight charges around Australia.

I carry a lot of steel and plastics for my playground business which are quite large components.

I found a massive trailer which the Patrol tows around almost everyday.

qldtrucker
21st April 2011, 12:27 AM
cant go wrong ive pulled d4s out of dams , great job

Bob
21st April 2011, 07:15 AM
Tough Truck. Thanks for sharing

MudRunnerTD
21st April 2011, 01:20 PM
I'm not sure why Marks ride did not get a comment for soooo long? 10 Months for the first comment?? WTF

How did we let that happen? He was quite active for a few months and we dropped the ball here. Mark has not been on the forum since August last year which is a shame. I remember him making a contribution.

Mark if you do drop in mate be sure to say G'day, hope your travels are going well. Life on the road can get tedious.

Cheers Darren

p.s. i just sent him a PM that he may get in his email inbox to say g'day, we might see him around.