PDA

View Full Version : Demise of beloved MK

nismine01
29th April 2012, 09:25 PM
Short stay, joined on the 16th April, signing off 28th April.
Got a rude awakening this morning at 0300h, police at the door.
SOME LOWLIFE SCUMBAG HAD STOLEN THE PAT OUT OF THE DRIVEWAY, HAD A JOYRIDE AND TORCHED IT!
To suggest I'm pissed off at the moment is an understatement, hope the cops don't find out who did it in one way, they are probably some poor disadvantaged youths who never had a role model in their lives and the judge would let them off on a good behaviour bond or something instead of locking them away for the rest of their lives.
Had to be more than one oxygen thief to push the pat out of the driveway and out of ear shot.

Ah well, going out to buy a punching bag later to take my frustrations out on!

Now, having said all that, I need to recover the beast from a local council park and dispose of it.
U Pullit has offered $150 and will pick it up, if any body in around Adelaide can use it I need to know by lunch time Monday the 30th April.

It has 4 16X8 GQ mags, 1 Tyre, MK deluxe swing away wheel & jerry can carrier, winch bull bar.

I also have some other parts, new front diff Loka, starter motor and bits and pieces.

Mike

growler2058
29th April 2012, 09:28 PM
Oh The @#$%7*@#$ gee that @#$%S me off @#$%&* $%#@!

Woof
29th April 2012, 09:30 PM
So sorry to hear that Mike, look after yourself mate

the ferret
29th April 2012, 09:54 PM
That sure sucks.
Cheers, the ferret.

Bigrig
29th April 2012, 09:58 PM
Just abysmal mate - really feel for you .. hang around anyway and get a dose of all things patrol to keep you enthused!!!

Sincerely sorry to hear it.

AB
29th April 2012, 10:12 PM
Sorry to hear that as well mate. I would out for blood as I'm sure you would be too so just hope karma comes around on them is all I can say!!!

boots
29th April 2012, 10:32 PM
Terrible news indeed mate .

Clunk
29th April 2012, 10:38 PM
Mate, sorry to hear the news, bloody terrible.

Tap tap tappity crap

GQ TANK
30th April 2012, 12:02 AM
Mongrels - sorry to hear of it.

Silver
30th April 2012, 12:03 AM
Mongrels indeed. Taking away not just the vehicle, but the plans you had for it. Grrrr.

Ric
30th April 2012, 11:34 PM
Very sorry to hear this news. Mongrels if found should be made to replace what they have destroyed. Adelaide from what I've read on another forum has had quite a few MK/MQ's stolen in the past couple of years.

One thing I have said before though and will say again. Turn the wheels half lock in one direction, lock the steering and put a decent crooklock on. Its very cheap insurance and it works. If it's petrol you can also fit a coil cut out switch somewhere up under the dash

Cheers Ric

Finly Owner
30th April 2012, 11:44 PM
Hey I feel for ya! I would be devastated if they stole Finly. He may need some TLC but I love him.

Tim

Finly Owner
30th April 2012, 11:46 PM
You're a bit too faraway for me to take what's left.

Tim