PDA

View Full Version : samantha the gq

healy
28th April 2012, 10:24 AM
so just put the head back on yesterday rwc booked for wednesday. so this is her for now roof racks spotties and sound system upgrade, good year wramgler 31's mudswith the kevlar side walls, new iron man foam cell steering damper. so lift kit in the next week tossing up between iron man 2" foam cell $770 or Blue pac 2" for $555 anybody tried these blue pac things out?? THING TO DO gonna make my own front, back bars and rock sliders over the next couple of weeks. Dual batts, rear spottie, draw system, winch and a cargo barrier

Bigrig
28th April 2012, 10:47 AM
so just put the head back on yesterday rwc booked for wednesday. so this is her for now roof racks spotties and sound system upgrade, good year wramgler 31's mudswith the kevlar side walls, new iron man foam cell steering damper. so lift kit in the next week tossing up between iron man 2" foam cell $770 or Blue pac 2" for $555 anybody tried these blue pac things out?? THING TO DO gonna make my own front, back bars and rock sliders over the next couple of weeks. Dual batts, rear spottie, draw system, winch and a cargo barrier

Looking great mate!! My favourite colour combo also - love the blue and silver together!!!

Haven't heard anything about the Blue Pac mate, but hopefully others can offer advice.

growler2058
28th April 2012, 10:58 AM
Mighty fine looking Quey mate

Tweakedoffroad
28th April 2012, 11:56 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can
Great pics mate were bouts in Mebourne are you

AB
28th April 2012, 09:09 PM
Love the colour combo too mate, very nice!

Dragon
21st January 2013, 12:56 AM
Nice rig, mines the blue n silver too, great combo.

threedogs
21st January 2013, 09:22 AM
Go The "Q", Heals are you making proper sliders [sill protectors] or just pipe steps say millweld style?

Bloodyaussie
21st January 2013, 09:39 AM
Talk about rehashing an oldie... car is gone and the owner has defected to a GU!!!!

Sir Roofy
21st January 2013, 11:18 AM
Sucked in aye

healy
31st January 2013, 01:53 PM
As stated above car is sold but the bloke who bought has taken things off it and changed my old reliable (lol) girl and is trying to sell it again on eBay if your bored call him and offer him 5g for it as there is some bloody good gear in it or just call to annoy him

Bloodyaussie
31st January 2013, 02:35 PM
He he he he!!!!!!

Not that bored at the moment but if somebody else wants to I will sit back and have a chuckle!!!!!

healy
22nd February 2013, 10:57 PM
Couldn't fault it mate as it took a bashing but if your looking for one I'd suggest a tough dog as they have a outer spring but to be honest I had a GU2" lift nearly 4"s on the Q and a 2" body lift with the ironman foam cell as steering dampner and s##t did it do its job one of the most responsive suspension set ups you could ask for

olmav
5th March 2013, 06:30 PM
love the gqs

Bloodyaussie
5th March 2013, 07:06 PM
love the gqs

Are you fishing around for a manual????????

JulianMan
3rd April 2013, 09:15 AM
Beautifull colors!!

rusty_nail
3rd April 2013, 09:28 AM
love the gqs

Beautifull colors!!

id say they both were. and this is what AB's got the poops about!

Bloodyaussie
3rd April 2013, 09:46 AM
Dont want to hijack Healy's thread but yes it is just mindless dribble that we have to sift through.....

Now back on topic... hows the car going Anthony????? he he!!!