PDA

View Full Version : AB's My Rig Segment

AB
27th April 2012, 01:16 PM
Got the video of the My Rig segment I did ages ago. The car has changed a bit now but you can now check out my ugly mug....Apprently it aired on 4WDTV last night and I missed it...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqYYriBfjNA

Bob
27th April 2012, 02:22 PM
got the video of the my rig segment i did ages ago. The car has changed a bit now but you can now check out my ugly mug....apprently it aired on 4wdtv last night and i missed it...lol

how come you missed it when you said in the video that you watched it regularly ha ha raflmao

taslucas
27th April 2012, 02:26 PM
Got the video of the My Rig segment I did ages ago. The car has changed a bit now but you can now check out my ugly mug....Apprently it aired on 4WDTV last night and I missed it...

Just go look in a mirror!!!

tappin it

growler2058
27th April 2012, 02:37 PM
Noiiiicccce ya got a great head for radio mate hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa

AB
27th April 2012, 03:20 PM
HOW COME YOU MISSED IT WHEN YOU SAID IN THE VIDEO THAT YOU WATCHED IT REGULARLY HA HA RAFLMAO

Lol yeah I stuffed that one up!!

Feel the love!!! Thanks boys lmao

xtreme patrol
27th April 2012, 03:33 PM
AWESOME now i can tell everyone I know a TV celebrity ... great stuff Andy

MudRunnerTD
27th April 2012, 04:19 PM
mate your the speed hump Monster! Hell Yeah!!

Nah look great bud, nice work.

I missed last night too but have it on Tivo, apparently i was in the Wombat trip.

Will have to check it out.

AB
27th April 2012, 04:28 PM
Pretty hardcore those speed humps over that way mate...lol...

Sir Roofy
27th April 2012, 04:40 PM
good on you andy if that dosnt swell the numbers nothing will
got to watch them speed humps though they can be tricky

Bloggsy
27th April 2012, 06:54 PM
Well done Andy, you're a natural in front of the camera.

frenzy
27th April 2012, 07:16 PM
Can I borrow a cap? Looks like you've got a few now!!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
27th April 2012, 07:18 PM
Seen it last night, was going to watch 4wd TV again on Saturday as it repeats, but that will mean your ugly mug is on it again, now I'll have to find something else 2 do :(

Silver
27th April 2012, 07:26 PM
Looks good AB. You are a natural in front of the camera.

AB
27th April 2012, 08:18 PM
Well done Andy, you're a natural in front of the camera.

No mate, I get anxiety and get more nervous then a cat with broken legs stuck on the freeway...LMAO

wildgu6
27th April 2012, 08:30 PM
Very noice mate, as said your a natural Andy, nice work. Love ya draws buddy, and i dont meen the ones your wearing lol, should of checked em out at Loveday, bugga!
DIY or after market ?? Yes they would be ideal for work.
NISSANPATROL.com.au rocks,

Yappa tappa doo

AB
27th April 2012, 08:43 PM
Very noice mate, as said your a natural Andy, nice work. Love ya draws buddy, and i dont meen the ones your wearing lol, should of checked em out at Loveday, bugga!
DIY or after market ?? Yes they would be ideal for work.
NISSANPATROL.com.au rocks,

Yappa tappa doo

Cheers mate, nah DIY all the way as usual...lol

Finly Owner
27th April 2012, 11:15 PM
AB well done, as expected, excellent ambassador for this wonderful Forum that you gave life to. Nice plug for Dark 1 as well.
Now if a few more members get on and promote the forum too. Finly is a long way from being presentable on tele.

Congrats Mate.

Tim

my third 256
28th April 2012, 10:00 AM
pitty they dont blank out the number plates on the show as everyone tells us to do
a very good presentation andy and good promotion for the forum
well done Andy

Winnie
28th April 2012, 10:12 AM
Bit hard to do that on a video. Best bet is to cover the number plate while filming.

Bigrig
28th April 2012, 10:49 AM
Nice one, but I have to ask why they ran the video backwards of bluey dropping off the footpath?? That's serious cost cutting!!!! lmao

Rossco
30th April 2012, 10:20 PM
Nice one AB, truck looks wicked - the cleaneset it's ever been! Could have given me a mention for helping with some of those mods. . .

rusty_nail
30th April 2012, 10:26 PM
Nice one mate I haven't seen many pics of ur rig, it's top shelf buddy! Are ur tyres 12.5 with?

Tappin from my coconut with a piece of string not my iPhone. Everyone has one of those

Maxhead
30th April 2012, 10:34 PM
Hahaha, how long did it take ya to get bluey that clean...LOL

Good work mate, I'll have to get a signed photo next meet up mate..>Hahaahhahaa

AB
30th April 2012, 10:35 PM
Nice one mate I haven't seen many pics of ur rig, it's top shelf buddy! Are ur tyres 12.5 with?

Tappin from my coconut with a piece of string not my iPhone. Everyone has one of those

Yes mate 12.5 and Rossco, yeah unfortunately it doesn't look so clean anymore...LMAO

Woof
31st August 2012, 01:09 AM
How the hell did I miss this, only just found it............LOL
This Old Dog must be getting a bit slow...????????

threedogs
31st August 2012, 02:07 AM
Well well well,Top stuff AB, thought we may have met before ,but no. I've been on YOUR RIG as well, must go see Simon for a copy.
How many times up and back AB?? Great Sponsors items as well.