PDA

View Full Version : Passenger Side Demister

Drew
24th April 2012, 11:41 AM
Hi,

I noticed the passenger side side window demister isn't working but the other barn door ones are.

I thought I'd check to see if there was power but unlike the doors, the side demister only has one connector so I'm really unsure on how to proceed.

Thanks
Drew

the evil twin
24th April 2012, 12:29 PM
Hi,

I noticed the passenger side side window demister isn't working but the other barn door ones are.

I thought I'd check to see if there was power but unlike the doors, the side demister only has one connector so I'm really unsure on how to proceed.

Thanks
Drew

It's not a demister mate. If you look closely you will see the wire just ends IE there is no circuit for current to flow

It is the other half of the Nissan Diversity Antenna system for the Vehicle Radio and altho it is connected it isn't used for the Aussie radio bands.

Drew
24th April 2012, 12:43 PM
PMSL of course ! An antenna that isn't used LOL

the evil twin
24th April 2012, 12:48 PM
PMSL of course ! An antenna that isn't used LOL

ROFL... yeah, weird eh. Obviously costs more to have a special window for Aus rather than just wack 'em all in the same on the assy line.

Altho not as weird as only having one reversing light and dummy indicator/brakes in teh rear

Drew
24th April 2012, 01:28 PM
ROFL... yeah, weird eh. Obviously costs more to have a special window for Aus rather than just wack 'em all in the same on the assy line.

Altho not as weird as only having one reversing light and dummy indicator/brakes in teh rear
LMAO yeah a few oddities :)