PDA

View Full Version : Restoring a 1965 Nissan Patrol KG60

TaraTryptamine
24th April 2012, 03:27 AM
Hi all,
I'm restoring a 1965 Nssan Patrol KG60 and I have a question that's been holding me back from finishing the engine work.
What size and PSI is the radiator cap?

Thanks in advance!

growler2058
24th April 2012, 03:33 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

Maxhead
24th April 2012, 06:55 AM
I have no idea but would love to see the the build up on this one.

Jump into the introduction section and say hello and tell us a bit about yourself. You will get a lot more responses as well.

Good luck with it mate

Finly Owner
25th April 2012, 12:33 AM
I'll try to remember to look for you tomorrow

Tim

TaraTryptamine
25th April 2012, 07:44 AM
I'll try to remember to look for you tomorrow

Tim

That would be quite spectacular of you, sir.

MQ MAD
25th April 2012, 06:27 PM
Hi all,
I'm restoring a 1965 Nssan Patrol KG60 and I have a question that's been holding me back from finishing the engine work.
What size and PSI is the radiator cap?

Thanks in advance!

Wouldnt it be on a chart at the local radiator shop , or places like supasheep,repco or the likes

Whenever i want stuff like that a trip to a rad shop 5 mins later i get what i need

TaraTryptamine
26th April 2012, 12:54 AM
Wouldnt it be on a chart at the local radiator shop , or places like supasheep,repco or the likes

Whenever i want stuff like that a trip to a rad shop 5 mins later i get what i need
Here in America, they don't have any pre-1970's Nissan information because their cars didn't come here until then. I can't even find any used parts anywehere.

TaraTryptamine
1st May 2012, 12:07 PM
Can anyone located in Australia go into a parts store and ask for me? I've tried everywhere here!

taslucas
1st May 2012, 01:31 PM
Can anyone located in Australia go into a parts store and ask for me? I've tried everywhere here!

I'll try to remember to have a look tomorrow for ya Tara. I may need a reminder though lol!

Tap, crackle, pop