PDA

View Full Version : Western Australia Forum Get Together

Woof
22nd April 2012, 08:53 PM
OK, calling all West Australians..........
It seems that we all need to get together and show those Easterners that we can get out and play as well.
So what I need is some suggestions on where we should go (I'm sure that we will have some suggestions here from our interstate friends..haha) and when?
Once we get some suggestions regarding venue and dates I will get a Poll going so we can all have a vote.

Start thinking Guys and Gals

PS I might be able to get this trip filmed by a new TV Show coming soon

the ferret
22nd April 2012, 09:30 PM
Ha ha, As I have no lift, 31's and a 2.8, May I suggest kings park??
Cheers, the ferret.

Woof
22nd April 2012, 09:42 PM
Cheers, the ferret.

Was there today Rod............but discovered that they don't really appreciate you driving on their lawn and through the ponds mate..haha

Clunk
22nd April 2012, 09:47 PM
Cheers, the ferret.

Was there today Rod............but discovered that they don't really appreciate you driving on their lawn and through the ponds mate..haha

and besides, insurances costs are too high after mowing down all those tourists!!!!!!! hahaha

the ferret
22nd April 2012, 09:49 PM
We could do a number plate swap and have a night meet, about 2am, lol la lol la lol.
Cheers, the ferret.

Clunk
are you thinking a day trip, or a few days Doggy???

Woof
Just a bit of info, this get together will be just that..........no pressure to do anything you do not want to, just a social time, meeting other members from here and if there happens to be some mud, rocks, sand etc around we may require some camera people to assist with filming.
I think that the campfire will be the highlight of this trip, just getting to meet everyone.

Clunk
22nd April 2012, 09:51 PM
Around the Dwellingup area it is then.......... isn't everything sort of close by down that way!!!????

Woof
22nd April 2012, 09:53 PM
are you thinking a day trip, or a few days Doggy???

Have to be a few days mate, one day would not be enough time to get to know everyone and have a bit of a play as well.
This trip is a family trip, that is what it is all about after all mate.

Clunk
22nd April 2012, 09:55 PM
Have to be a few days mate, one day would not be enough time to get to know everyone and have a bit of a play as well.
This trip is a family trip, that is what it is all about after all mate.

nice one, will have to work on the missus and see how it goes............ gonna be hard work though due to the ever growing bump she has!!!!! hahahaha

the ferret
22nd April 2012, 09:59 PM
Well OK if the Kings Park dudes have no sense of humour, what about Dwellingup?
Alcoa used to allow trail bike meets on their land and some of those bush tracks are tops!
Might be worth chasing up or Dwellingup tourist bureau might know?

Woof
22nd April 2012, 10:05 PM
Hoffmans Mill could be a goer for the 1st get together, just a meet and greet overnighter and maybe we could look at something else for next year.
Maybe we could get the club in as well, the more the merrier.
Just putting it out there to see if there is any interest.

Clunk
22nd April 2012, 10:10 PM
yeah mate I'll be definitely be interested, not been any where down that way (4wdn that is) so would be good to check out somewhere else................. other than the powerlines for a change!!!!!! hahahahaha

the ferret
22nd April 2012, 10:19 PM
nice one, will have to work on the missus and see how it goes............ gonna be hard work though due to the ever growing bump she has!!!!! hahahaha

I gotta tell ya mate, I had NOTHING to do with that!!
Cheers, uncle ferret, lol

Stropp
22nd April 2012, 10:23 PM
Dog an, I would definitely be interested but work till 2 Saturdays unless I can convince the kids to look after the shop for me while I go, problem is they will want to come to!

Clunk
22nd April 2012, 10:32 PM
Dog an, I would definitely be interested but work till 2 Saturdays unless I can convince the kids to look after the shop for me while I go, problem is they will want to come to!

I'm sure that would be just fine mate, plenty of time to catch up on the Saturday afternoon/evenin, then some more on the Sunday

Tap tap tappity crap

Clunk
22nd April 2012, 10:33 PM
I gotta tell ya mate, I had NOTHING to do with that!!
Cheers, uncle ferret, lol

That's ok, neither did I mate, twas the immaculate conception hahaha

Tap tap tappity crap

the ferret
22nd April 2012, 10:51 PM
That's ok, neither did I mate, twas the immaculate conception hahaha

Tap tap tappity crap
Congratulations to you both, parenthood is just one of those wonders of the world mate.
All the best, ferret.

the ferret
22nd April 2012, 11:04 PM
I make a mean batch of scones in the camp oven, rabbit even better.

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/212.jpg
Or I have Barbie friends that can cook too!!, lol
http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt164/ferret/newbarbieQ.jpg
Cheers, the ferret.

Stropp
3rd May 2012, 03:08 PM
ok any news on when this get togother is happening??? cheers Stropp

oncedisturbed
4th May 2012, 02:24 AM
Collie is another good spot, mt leonard track, wellington dam, goat rd etc

Woof
4th May 2012, 02:33 AM
Well at the moment it looks like I will not be able to attend for the next few months, starting next week I will be working 6 days a week.
If someone else wants to organise it that is fine by me, there will always be another one for me to attend for sure.

Just had a thought, there is a property in Toodyay that I can get onto, it is a great place with heaps of tracks to play on.

timbar
4th May 2012, 02:33 AM
evening mate

Timmo
9th May 2012, 10:25 PM
I'm in when we doing this

Woof
10th May 2012, 02:37 AM
If everyone can wait I will try to organise the property up at Toodyay for around September/October, I will be up there in July for another trip so I will speak to the owner then.
Thinking that I may combine it with the Western Patrol Club as well.

Stropp
10th May 2012, 03:02 PM
If everyone can wait I will try to organise the property up at Toodyay for around September/October, I will be up there in July for another trip so I will speak to the owner then.

sounds good to me!!

Clunk
10th May 2012, 03:53 PM
sounds good to me!!

I'm sure some Sunday jaunts can be organised in the meantime..... So if anyone has some ideas please stand up. I only know the powerlines, been to a couple of other places but have no maps so don't know my way around.

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Stropp
10th May 2012, 04:16 PM
yeah western patrol are going to dwellingup later this month so will go on that hopefully.

DX grunt
10th May 2012, 08:41 PM

I'm in, too. Plenty of notice would be appreciated so that I can have a better chance of getting time off. Great opportunity for a WPC recruiting drive. lol

Rossco

oncedisturbed
10th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Not part of WPC yet but keen on a meet up, sept/oct may be out as i am supposed to be in karijini

Clunk
10th May 2012, 11:08 PM
yeah western patrol are going to dwellingup later this month so will go on that hopefully.

Im hoping to get to that one too, trouble is its the handbrakes birthday is the day before, so I've gotta be a very very very good lad indeed in order to get the day pass. Lol

Woof
11th May 2012, 02:33 AM
I will try and get some photos up of the property in the next few days..................................... that's if I am not working Clunky..haha

Clunk
11th May 2012, 02:49 AM
I will try and get some photos up of the property in the next few days..................................... that's if I am not working Clunky..haha

Are you sure you remember how? Lol

Ben-e-boy
11th May 2012, 10:18 AM
OK, calling all West Australians..........
It seems that we all need to get together and show those Easterners that we can get out and play as well.

Well its about bloody time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

White Elephant
11th May 2012, 04:02 PM
I'd definately be on board for this too! I've been meaning to get to a WPC meet too, but life keeps getting in the way unfortunatley!

Woof
12th May 2012, 01:49 AM
Are you sure you remember how? Lol

Yes I do smart aaarrrr.....ah you are so funny.....lol
1st one at the property, more to come tomorrow...
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/Toodyay4x4wa05-1.jpg

Woof
12th May 2012, 01:52 AM
Oh and another one.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/Toodyay4x4wa18.jpg

Woof
12th May 2012, 02:35 AM
Just remembered that the property trip was filmed, so here it is..

Yeah Yeah, I got recovered by a Zook, so here it is Ross...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOvzRYwLjM

NissanGQ4.2
12th May 2012, 06:58 AM
Yeah Yeah, I got recovered by a Zook, so here it is Ross...lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........That still makes me laugh

DX grunt
12th May 2012, 08:51 AM
Any chance of making that episode a 'sticky' ??????????????

PML, ROFL, ROFPML, LOL, Der Doggy!! hahahaha

Wetty
16th May 2012, 09:45 PM
I hope this is open to Newbs. . . . . although by September I should have graduated to a not so newb :driving2:
Will keep watching the thread.
Wetty

timbar
16th May 2012, 11:39 PM
I hope this is open to Newbs. . . . . although by September I should have graduated to a not so newb :driving2:
Wetty

Yeah sure is mate any one with a nissan patrol on the day and in WA is welcome to come along

Timmo
16th May 2012, 11:48 PM
keen ass...................going up that way for a couple of days......but with ww .. .w bring on the long weekend.

Clunk
17th May 2012, 12:00 AM
Wetty

To bloody right mate, its open to all who would like to come........ any trip is for that matter

DX grunt
17th May 2012, 12:15 AM

Just leave the bluddy Zook at home, will ya???

There'll be enough GU's lining up to tow you out, as it is. PML

Clunk
17th May 2012, 12:43 AM
Just leave the bluddy Zook at home, will ya???

There'll be enough GU's lining up to tow you out, as it is. PML

Well if you make it Rossco, im sure there'll be plenty of Q's lining up to get you unstuck when ya get bogged hahahahaha

Woof
17th May 2012, 01:54 AM
Wetty

Now worries mate, everyone is invited.....well may have to lose Clunky and Ross somewhere in the wilderness..lol

NO ZOOKS PERMITED ON THIS TRIP, GU'S ARE OK...............I NEED THE RECOVERY PRACTICE.
While we are on the subject, it looks like no one is interested in putting their hand up to organise this get together any earlier, so I will be organising it for around August/September so stay tuned................may require a bit of assistance close to the event so if anyone can help just let me know.

Clunk
17th May 2012, 02:05 AM
Cheers Doggy........ im happy to organize a day trip but like I said earlier in the thread, I only know the power lines. So if anyone would like to put their hands up and suggest a day trip elsewhere....... would love to hear from yas.

Woof
17th May 2012, 02:19 AM
Stupid bloody computer, just had a reply ready to post..........who put the buttons so close on the keyboard.
OK, I will get the get together going when I can get some time off WORK.

Clunk
17th May 2012, 02:21 AM
Stupid bloody computer, just had a reply ready to post..........who put the buttons so close on the keyboard.
OK, I will get the get together going when I can get some time off WORK.

Oi mind your language, this is supposed to be a family friendly forum you know!!!!!!!!!

oilburner98
24th May 2012, 09:07 PM
g'day fellas

When, where?

sorry, but I skipped to the end of a very long thread

DX grunt
24th May 2012, 09:15 PM
You haven't missed much because a decision hasn't been made yet.

Wayne, aka The Dogman, is organizing a get together, possibly up around Toodyay in Aug/Sep. Mark it as a favourite and stay tuned.

It'll be a pearler.

Take care out there.

Rossco

AB
24th May 2012, 10:26 PM
C'mon guys...lol....The QLD boys have bigger meet up's then all of our states put together!!!!

Clunk
24th May 2012, 10:37 PM
C'mon guys...lol....The QLD boys have bigger meet up's then all of our states put together!!!!

Tell me about it...... Tis bloody shocking !!!!!!!!! Must have something to do with us all being hard workers keeping the country afloat!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Clunk
24th May 2012, 10:39 PM
g'day fellas

When, where?

sorry, but I skipped to the end of a very long thread

Only 6 pages of no decisions being made mate.......... We are in WA though, so should be used to it by now lol

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Clunk
24th May 2012, 10:44 PM
...........may require a bit of assistance close to the event so if anyone can help just let me know.

I'll help if I can mate, just bare in mind the New bubs is due 10th August....... So anything could happen lol

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Boagie
24th May 2012, 11:08 PM
Wait Awhile............

Timmo
24th May 2012, 11:11 PM
will be away from the 27/8/2012 till the 15/9/12 on opromotion course for warrant officer............jeez they will send any one on promotion coyrses these days.....

Clunk
24th May 2012, 11:32 PM
will be away from the 27/8/2012 till the 15/9/12 on opromotion course for warrant officer............jeez they will send any one on promotion coyrses these days.....

Are they mad!!!!????????? Lol

Timmo
24th May 2012, 11:53 PM
Are they mad!!!!????????? Lol

i think so

Clunk
25th May 2012, 12:04 AM
i think so

Reckon its time for another run out soon mate

Woof
25th May 2012, 01:38 AM
HMMM, 7 pages and nothing is organised yet.....oh well it will happen, just a bit busy with WORK at the moment but I have this Saturday off so something may happen, but I doubt it...LOLOLOL

WA = Wait Awhile, as well are carrying the rest of the country and have very little time for any recreation..

Ben-e-boy
26th May 2012, 08:26 PM

Tell me about it...... Tis bloody shocking !!!!!!!!! Must have something to do with us all being hard workers keeping the country afloat!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Taps a lot!!!!!!

well you guys will have to join us and see how its done lmao

clunk you cant use work as an excuse I do 90-100 hour weeks with after hours call out and I still find the time

Clunk
27th May 2012, 01:09 AM
well you guys will have to join us and see how its done lmao

clunk you cant use work as an excuse I do 90-100 hour weeks with after hours call out and I still find the time

Oh I have the time but unfortunately I have a huge hand brake who keeps me firmly held back

Woof
2nd June 2012, 01:47 AM
There has been a slight hiccup regarding the property I was planning on having this event at..............but this will not stop me so stay tuned, I have a few ideas left.

Stropp
2nd June 2012, 02:04 PM
Oh I have the time but unfortunately I have a huge hand brake who keeps me firmly held back

ahh take it in and get the handbrake adjusted mate works everytime lmao.

Clunk
2nd June 2012, 10:32 PM
ahh take it in and get the handbrake adjusted mate works everytime lmao.

Sometimes wish it could be permanently adjusted mate but I do need to be held firmly back sometimes hahaha

Taps a lot!!!!!!

Woof
23rd June 2012, 10:42 PM
Yeah I know it has been a while......
Well fingers and other stuff crossed, I may have another property that we can all go for a play together................so stay tuned, Oh and it may take a few weeks to get the go ahead.

wildgu6
23rd June 2012, 11:33 PM
There has been a slight hiccup regarding the property I was planning on having this event at..............but this will not stop me so stay tuned, I have a few ideas left.

Loveday mate *L*

Yappa Tappa Doo

Woof
23rd June 2012, 11:45 PM
Loveday mate *L*

Yappa Tappa Doo

Would love to Pete, but it is just a bit too far mate, sorry..but you are most welcome to attend.
I have a plan for the future in my head at the moment, just need to remember it...lol

wildgu6
23rd June 2012, 11:58 PM
Would love to Pete, but it is just a bit too far mate, sorry..but you are most welcome to attend.
I have a plan for the future in my head at the moment, just need to remember it...lol

All good buddy, would be great to see WA but as you said just a little tooo far at the moment. Never mind one day in this great land of ours, we will catch up for a few and a good laugh

Yappa Tappa Doo

Clunk
24th June 2012, 01:41 AM
All good Doggy, no rush mate.......... Baby due in 6 weeks, could also happen anytime going by past history

Woof
1st July 2012, 10:32 PM
OK looks like I may have another property lined up, need to sort a few things out as before so stay tuned.
What I would like is a rough interested on who is going to attend, I will put up a poll, it will be held around mid September.

Just got the poll up, http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?12727-WA-Patrol-Get-Together