PDA

View Full Version : 17" rim

pheasantplucker
22nd April 2012, 11:23 AM
Hi there

I am brand new and have just made my Intro. I am in Newcastle area and trying to get my hands on an extra 17 inch rim for 2010 GU with or without a tyre for an upcoming trip to WA. havent had any luck with local breakers and would prefer to not pay big money for a brand new one as its just going to sit on my rack as a second spare.

can anyone point me in the right direction??? also, will 17 inch land cruiser or prado rim fit on Patrol if i can source one

Thanks

Brian

macca
22nd April 2012, 11:32 AM
Been looking for one as well, but the prices.....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/120895166318?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

If you find 2 I could take the other one, we are 2 hours north of Newcastle

Cheers Macca

MudRunnerTD
22nd April 2012, 12:51 PM
Hey Guys,

I have a couple here and am committed to selling them. I have stripped the tyres off and the rims are clean and in good nick. there might be the odd blemish in the clear coat but NO Gutter or Rock rash. I listed a couple on ebay a few months ago and took $200 each for them and would be happy with that price if either of you are interested.

The company i work for has its Maintenance Depot in Cardiff and one of our Trucks is heading that way in the next couple of weeks and i could likely get a couple of Rims to Cardiff at no cost.

If this suits either of you let me know.

Cheers Darren

pheasantplucker
22nd April 2012, 04:21 PM
ok.. will do

pheasantplucker
22nd April 2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks Darren. I am definitely interested, just trying to sell my factory springs which are pretty much new to buy my wheel..... bit of a balancing act

I will get back to you

macca
22nd April 2012, 06:34 PM
Been thinking about this today, I might sell my set of alloys and get another set of steels for the ATR type tyres I will need for next winters trip.
Thanks guys

MudRunnerTD
22nd April 2012, 07:25 PM
All good cheers guys.