PDA

View Full Version : What is this forum for?

PattyWgnOwen
20th April 2012, 10:17 PM
No posts?
No stickies?

the ferret
20th April 2012, 10:21 PM
No posts?
No stickies?

Wotcha talk'n???
Cheers, the ferret.

the evil twin
20th April 2012, 10:30 PM
This is a spare one in case we break one of the others

boots
20th April 2012, 10:36 PM
owen this is for the new great outdoors section of the forum . Feel free to start a new thread or have a look at the topics and stuff . in time this will be a terrific addition to the forum . For a moment thought just maybe you should of been posting in the drunkin ramblin thread but all good !

MudRunnerTD
20th April 2012, 11:02 PM
It's 24 hours old!

This new section of the forum has quite a few sub sections that will be a great addition to the forum.

When I first joined this forum there was plenty of empty threads and sections but it had potential! Look at it Now! Wow!!

Give it time and it will blow you away!!

Woof
21st April 2012, 12:36 AM
This is what this section is for: What spares do you carry? What spares do you need?
Things will be added soon Owen

NissanGQ4.2
21st April 2012, 06:06 AM
Owen

If you ever see a new sub-category that has no post, you will find a description of it under Post New Thread

It will have the sub-category your currently in and then the description

There is the odd sub-category that does does not have a description and they a self explanatory.

PattyWgnOwen
21st April 2012, 11:27 AM
ok, on my iphone through tapatalk it just says spares then there is no sticky to tell us waht it does?
Once a few posts go up I guess it will become self explanatory?
I will start a topic and see how it goes?

NissanGQ4.2
21st April 2012, 11:32 AM
ok, on my iphone through tapatalk it just says spares then there is no sticky to tell us waht it does?
Once a few posts go up I guess it will become self explanatory?
I will start a topic and see how it goes?

Sorry, don't have the luxury of tapatalk as it dosn't support Nokia, so can't check what is seen by tapatalk users.

Post up what Spares you carry and start the ball rolling :)

PattyWgnOwen
21st April 2012, 11:45 AM
ok, I understand - that box does not exist on tapatalk, hence why I asked, but if you notice, I have started a thread so it should start to be obvious even to us iphone users?
Maybe if you can post a quick thread when you start a new heading, it will be obvious straight away.
thansk - Owen.

growler2058
21st April 2012, 11:49 AM
What are you blokes talking about hahahahhahahahaha

Tappin N Crappin

NissanGQ4.2
21st April 2012, 11:57 AM
ok, I understand - that box does not exist on tapatalk, hence why I asked, but if you notice, I have started a thread so it should start to be obvious even to us iphone users?
Maybe if you can post a quick thread when you start a new heading, it will be obvious straight away.
thansk - Owen.

Good point mate, will remember for future new sub-categories :)