PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Pet hate?

Pages : [1] 2

Runt
11th June 2010, 10:23 PM
I just saw this on another site and thought you guys would have a laugh and join in if anyone gets bored. What is your pet hate???

My pet hate is the big group of cyclists that seem to be dominating our roads. It seems to be a cool fashion down our way with 30 riders sitting next to each other on dangerous 80km roads around tight bends.

They travel about 10km's an hour on major trucking routes and its only a matter of time before someone or even a group of cyclists get killed!

I'm all for using bicycles to get to work or to friends places but if its just a leisure touristy thing than please....stay to the tourist routes or bike tracks that the local government just spent 3 million on building for you guys but you have to be on the main roads so everyone can see you.

Thats my pet hate anyway...haha

Whats yours???

Johnno
11th June 2010, 10:36 PM
Nice...

My pet hate...really makes me mad is when you do good deeds on the road but are not acknowledged.

Letting someone into your lane, giving way when you don't have to, pulling over to let someone by on a tight dirt road or letting someone cross the road on foot and you wait half an hour for them to walk over or just general good things to get you in the good books and they just take it without a wave, nod or light flashing....

I get real mad when I don't get acknowledged....It's like been selfish for an unselfish act...lol

DX grunt
12th June 2010, 03:12 AM
What's my Pet hate.....me, coz I hate it. Damn cat keeps spewing up because it's a glutton! My rant for this time of morning. Good night. LOL

Patty
12th June 2010, 12:04 PM
I hate extremely slow drivers. If you drive slow thats fine, pull over and let us through.

There is a road out my way that has many corners and tight bends, theres only a couple of spots to overtake.

People drive 50 in the 80km zone and when the road opens up and I finally get an opportunity to overtake they speed up....arrggh!!!

I need a cannon on my bullbar or some kind of triangular soild steel nudge off the road bar.

GQ-Nut
12th June 2010, 07:02 PM
My pet hate is when i deliberatly leave tiny car gap in front of me when driving and people zip in front of me just so they can get home 2 seconds faster....They zip infront of you with their little rice burners and force me brake otherwise ill ran up the back of em and guess who's fault that is....Mine!

RustyNails
12th June 2010, 10:18 PM
Hear you about the unregistered, unlicenced, lyra-clad holigans Runt.
And didn't you know GQ-Nut that it is because you drive a 4WD that they HAVE to get in front of you, they can't see past us when they are driving their little coffins.

My Pet Hate is the WA police force who have allowed themselves to become Tax Collectors and not Law Enforcers.
On my little 10 min drive to and from work each day I see at least a dozen breaches of our road rules (mainly not stopping at stop signs, running red lights, talking on the handheld phone) but I am lucky if I see one cop on the road every three months.

Paul

AB
13th June 2010, 08:28 AM
Our local hardware store is closed on Sunday's. The main day when everyone around realises they have run out of oil for the lawn mower, chain saw needs sharpening, need some bolts or paint to finish off the weekend jobs.

Sunday is the day that people do things!

Monday everyone is at work and It's a ghost town, close it down then and open up on Sunday's.

Mark
13th June 2010, 08:50 AM
My pet hate is when i deliberatly leave tiny car gap in front of me when driving and people zip in front of me just so they can get home 2 seconds faster....They zip infront of you with their little rice burners and force me brake otherwise ill ran up the back of em and guess who's fault that is....Mine!

This happens to me quite a bit especially with the trailer on the back.

Extremely dangerous to try and pull up and thats bugs me too.

Pegged
13th June 2010, 07:44 PM
I like this thead....

Me...I cant stand when people call up to come look at your car when your selling it and they never turn up.

Especially when they say they will be there Sunday at 10am and you wait all day...mmmm.....makes me mad!!!

I sell cars a fair bit and i reckon this happens about 30% of the time.

Not happy Jan!

Timbo
16th June 2010, 07:21 PM
I pretty much agree with all these pet hates haha..

I hate the sods that come knocking at my door at 6:00pm trying to sell sh*it or offer some bogus 5% discount off my electricity bills. I realise they are trying to earn cash but when I say No, I mean, NO! Now piss off! :P

I also hate it when your doing 80 down a hwy, and some idiot pulls out in front of me and proceeds to drive slowly instead of getting up to speed. What's with some people?

Lastly (for now), there's never a copper around when you need one, but they are always around to pick on the size of your tyres, lift height, accessories, this that and the other. Then they pop your bonnet and shake the sh*it out of your battery so it's loose, then tell you that you have a loose battery. I'm not bitter much. I'm waiting for the day when one smashes my back light out and says.. "you got a tail light out" lol!

NickBGU4
25th June 2010, 06:08 PM
Great thread!

Most of my pet hates seem to have been covered, but I have 2 others that haven't been mentioned yet.

Female P platers in Hyundais (think that's how you spell it, but then again who really cares), and people over a certain age who completely forget to use their indicators.

AB
25th June 2010, 07:02 PM
and people over a certain age who completely forget to use their indicators.

Or people of that age group who drive 40km's in an 80km zone....Just took me 30 minutes to get home on a 15 minute road with a train of cars behind him!

Just pull over mate, can't you see your holding up shiploads of traffic!

patch697
25th June 2010, 07:23 PM
Im with all you guys on all your pet hates & im sure you will pretty much agree with each others.

My pet hate for today is this bloody cold I have at the mo.... I just spent $20 on day/night tabs & thay ain't doing s**t I could have got the same result with a $3 dollar box of paracetamol. I'd like to go back to the chemist & tell the bird who sold them to me she can stick them right where the sun don't shine but im to sick to be bothered doing that as well. So i'll just go back to feeling sorry for myself.

GU89
25th June 2010, 07:37 PM
okay here goes
I started driving trucks (not big ones only 16 tonners) about 2 years ago and was on the road quite a bit, so im pretty used to driving heavy vehicles and the required stopping distances clearances etc. Then i see these 70t b doubles overtaking each other in places where I wouldnt even overtake in my patrol, constantly up the arse of any other car that isn't going the EXACT speed that they would like you to go and just plain stupid things that could kill god knows how many people on road or on the side of the road. I KNOW its not every truck driver and its probably only the minority but for f*** sake would they just be gain some common sense.

Minx
26th June 2010, 02:32 PM
okay here goes
I started driving trucks (not big ones only 16 tonners) about 2 years ago and was on the road quite a bit, so im pretty used to driving heavy vehicles and the required stopping distances clearances etc. Then i see these 70t b doubles overtaking each other in places where I wouldnt even overtake in my patrol, constantly up the arse of any other car that isn't going the EXACT speed that they would like you to go and just plain stupid things that could kill god knows how many people on road or on the side of the road. I KNOW its not every truck driver and its probably only the minority but for f*** sake would they just be gain some common sense.

Western ring road in Melbourne is soooo dangerous with mad truckys doing this. tail gating, zipping in and out of lanes, cutting people off.

I remember one day coming home and had a huge truck either side, one infront and one right up my ass....It was windy, raining and was boxed in.

I shat myself that day and all i could do was stay in a straight line and hope for the best.

Nissan Kid
26th June 2010, 06:03 PM
BUS DRIVERS.........Say no more!

patch697
27th June 2010, 02:02 AM
BUS DRIVERS.........Say no more!

Lol........

GQ4.2
27th June 2010, 06:41 AM
people that dont indicate at round abouts.. and old people who should be in a home not on the road driving at 50km/h in a 100 zone???

patch697
27th June 2010, 09:32 AM
people that dont indicate at round abouts..???

Lol...... What about the ones who indicate left at a round about then go right???

Cheers Paul

DX grunt
20th July 2010, 08:43 AM
My pet hate is being confused by driver's who don't know how to indicate at roundabouts !!

DX grunt
20th July 2010, 09:02 AM
The time difference between WA and the rest of u lot.

Not interested in the daylight savings debate, but in Summer, WA is 3hrs behind NSW and Vic and for the rest of the year, it's 2hrs. Can't chat in the mornings coz when I get out of bed, u lot are 'out and about' and at night, the Forum is 'full on' for about 2 hrs, then suddenly - nothing - coz U lot are all tucked up in bed. LOL. Yes, I know - Tuffen Up Princess. LOLOLOL

Andy.....I think we need a 'Good Night' Thread. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Not fair - and NO, I'm not moving to Vic or NSW.

Signed
Sandgroper Forever

patch697
20th July 2010, 01:00 PM
Family exploitation ppl who call themselves mates is my gripe for today........

My much younger(by 12 years) brother went out 4W driving with his mates on the weekend (no invite I might add) got his chit box 94 Yota tray back bogged up to the tray in mud that smelled like a chit farm, needed a duel wheel all wheel drive John Deer to pull him out then rings me to come & help him clean & repair his 4x4 cos he did himself a mischief which in the end meant I DID THE LOT & come away smelling much the same as what I was washing off.

Now don't get me wrong here I love my brother & also consider him to be my best mate & it go's without saying I would do anything for him but where were his mates????????????

Nowhere to be found of cause........Hmmmmmm

& it was big brother to the rescue once again.

Well thats my bitch for the day

Cheers
Paul

AB
20th July 2010, 01:18 PM
Thats what older brothers are for Paul, dont you get it? :)

my older brother is great for driving 2 hours to pick up I beams that are behind houses way down the hill and knocking down parts of houses to get stuff...lol

But....Need to have that comes around goes around setup!

Only true "mates" will be there when the Sh*it goes down and as you know they can be few and far between.

patch697
20th July 2010, 01:36 PM
Thats what older brothers are for Paul, dont you get it? :)

my older brother is great for driving 2 hours to pick up I beams that are behind houses way down the hill and knocking down parts of houses to get stuff...lol

But....Need to have that comes around goes around setup!

Only true "mates" will be there when the Sh*it goes down and as you know they can be few and far between.

True that Mate True that.

& Yeah I get it....my brother is not much help when it comes to mechanical repairs (hence why I look after his 4x4 so much) but I can normally count on his help none the less. If for nothing more than a coffee & passing of tools it all helps at the end of the day.

Cheers
Paul

Maxhead
20th July 2010, 05:47 PM
Bosses that take credit for all your hard work...farking dogs

locks
20th July 2010, 07:44 PM
Plastic trim in GU's. Great to press on and get out of the factory nice and quick, but try to remove them. They just bust the tabs off and leave you with loose trim afterwards. Man that pisses me off big time. Can't they just put a couple of nice little screws in 'em??? Far out man!

And lay off bus drivers you lot. I used to be one but got sick of getting told how far to shove it up my arse by 13 year olds and not allowed to do anything back to the little pr!cks. So I told the boss how far he could shove his job!! I miss driving buses but don't miss the rabble they carry.

I hear ya mate, my mates old man used to be a bus driver and the strories he came home to were of rage and anger...hehe

Thankgod he didnt drive the bus to my school. I think his olds planned it like that.

Me, I hate dibby dobba employees. You know the ones, they do fark all and spend half their day chatting, gossiping, blamming everything or anyone else for their own mistakes and run to the boss to dob on someone who has made a mistake or doing something personal on work time.

Man i have some people at work id love to shove a hot stick up their you know what!!!

Anyway, thats my sook!!! :) :)

DX grunt
20th July 2010, 09:21 PM
My pet hate....

I have a personal health issue.

Sometimes when I phart, I sh*t myself.
Must be a build up of fermenting gasses exploding without warning!

DX grunt
20th July 2010, 10:55 PM
Oh man I just cracked up! But cudos to you Rossco for being man enough to admit it!

Plassy, promise I won't get any more personal.... LOLOL I thought that would get a laugh, or a coffee keyboard spray or two.

Finly Owner
20th July 2010, 11:02 PM
Taxi drivers especially INDIan and PAKIstanies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! plus all the above

patch697
21st July 2010, 12:45 AM
My pet hate....

I have a personal health issue.

Sometimes when I phart, I sh*t myself.
Must be a build up of fermenting gasses exploding without warning!

Mate I love the fact that you feel close enough to us to share personal secrets but somethings a bit NQR with that one.....lol

Your just lucky I have a weakness for fart humor.............lol

Cheers
Paul

p.s thats another Keyboard thanks Rossco..... I wish you would worn me before doing this shit....lol pardon the pun ...lol

patch697
21st July 2010, 12:56 AM
Hay Rossco...Given you have this little problem & given your resent birthday. What do you intend to do come time for your Prostate checkup?????:eck05::eck05:....lol

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 08:24 AM
Hay Rossco...Given you have this little problem & given your resent birthday. What do you intend to do come time for your Prostate checkup?????:eck05::eck05:....lol

Cheers
Paul

What I'm about to say isn't a pet hate.... I wish I could do it more often.........lololol

I'm one step ahead of you on this one Paul.

Due to a family history, every 3 years I go for my fix of hospital drugs, and a colonoscopy....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Man, the stuff the doctor makes you take to clean your :eck05: out before they do their thing, is grose, but necessary.

I'd suggest everybody buy a six pack before u take this stuff. Not a six pack of beer, a six pack of dunny rolls. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've just finished my 3rd one, so I know the routine.

Blokes need to be 'open' about their health and talk about it - within reason, but more importantly - they need to see their GP as soon as - even for regular, yearly checkups.

One day when we all meet up, I'll tell you about my vasectomy and the reversal.

Man when I first straddled my motorbike after the operation, I thought I'd split myself in two.......
LOLOLOLOLOL - but that's not for this forum. That story's R rated! LOL

patch697
21st July 2010, 08:30 AM
What I'm about to say isn't a pet hate.... I wish I could do it more often.........lololol

I'm one step ahead of you on this one Paul.

Due to a family history, every 3 years I go for my fix of hospital drugs, and a colonoscopy....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Man, the stuff the doctor makes you take to clean your :eck05: out before they do their thing, is grose, but necessary. I've just finished my 3rd one, so I know the routine.

Blokes need to be 'open' about their health and talk about it - within reason, but more importantly - they need to see their GP as soon as - even for regular, yearly checkups.

One day when we all meet up, I'll tell you about my vasectomy and the reversal. Man when I first straddled my motorbike after the operation, I thought I'd split myself in two.......LOLOLOLOLOL - but that's not for this forum. That story's R rated! LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Your a champion Rossco....What a TOP POST......

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 08:40 AM
Paul, re-read my original post. I've done a quick edit. LOLOL

patch697
21st July 2010, 08:46 AM
Paul, re-read my original post. I've done a quick edit. LOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL I can only laugh cos I've been there.....lol

Your Bloody right OUT THERE Rossco old mate I'll give you that......lol

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 08:59 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL I can only laugh cos I've been there.....lol

Your Bloody right OUT THERE Rossco old mate I'll give you that......lol

Cheers
Paul

Ya gotta talk 'bloke talk' so 'blokes' understand. Apologies to any ladies reading these threads, but 'blokes' need to get a handle on life! Thanks for your patience.

patch697
21st July 2010, 12:42 PM
Ya gotta talk 'bloke talk' so 'blokes' understand. Apologies to any ladies reading these threads, but 'blokes' need to get a handle on life! Thanks for your patience.

& to any kids who happen to read this??? Go tell Mum to come & read it cos she will kick Dads ass until he go's, But if you show Dad first he will brake the computer some just so Mum never finds out about it........lololololol

Cheers
Paul

p.s Thanks again Rossco bloody top read if I do say so.....Cheers

Woof
21st July 2010, 08:47 PM
People who "Hijack Posts":icon_victory:

patch697
21st July 2010, 08:54 PM

I hope your not pointing fingers are you Doggie?????????:icon_victory::bigthumbup:

AB
21st July 2010, 08:57 PM

Now thats funny!

patch697
21st July 2010, 10:31 PM
OK this is another thing I really hate. When you hire DVD's from the video shop and they're scratched to buggery and they keep freezing! Man I hate that! It really p*sses me off badly. I just gave up on a movie after 10 minutes and about 20 freezes. I'm gonna take it back and complain, but I really wanted to watch this movie.

Shiiaaat.

What movie was it?

Cheers
Paul

patch697
21st July 2010, 10:51 PM
An old John Wayne western called True Grit. I love westerns and John Wayne was a great actor in this genre. Didn't even get to the part where he made his first appearance in the movie!

Well its your lucky day sunshine....PM me a postal address........

Cheers
Paul

NickBGU4
21st July 2010, 11:15 PM
The peanuts working at McDonald's drive through, can't even get a simple order right.

patch697
21st July 2010, 11:20 PM
The peanuts working at McDonald's drive through, can't even get a simple order right.

lol....... You know apart from there Big Mac I think thats the one thing McDonald's will always be remembered for........lol

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 11:25 PM
I hate it when I'm driving along and people wave at me with one finger!

DX grunt
21st July 2010, 11:38 PM
Isn't that the West Australian sign of friendship? People used to do that to me all the time when I told them I was from Victoria. I was always surprised how friendly West Ozzies were when I said that.

Not.

Yeah, I agree. Not the most friendliest greeting.

patch697
21st July 2010, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I agree. Not the most friendliest greeting.

Nether is giving someone the thumbs up in some country's........lol

I think thats the Victorian coming out in you Rossco........lol

Cheers
paul

DX grunt
22nd July 2010, 08:18 AM
I hate it when the Dockers lose!

patch697
22nd July 2010, 09:58 AM
I hate it when the Dockers lose!

Funny???? We don't..............lol

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
22nd July 2010, 06:33 PM
wedgies :eck05:

patch697
25th July 2010, 01:01 PM
wedgies :eck05:

Geek :049: :bigthumbup:

DX grunt
8th September 2010, 09:20 AM
Pet hate.....

Looked out the kitchen window this morning to see chook feathers scattered around the back yard.
2 still alive, 5 dead, 3 missing presumed dead. Fox/s dug a hole under the gate and had a meal break!

Spewing, coz the chooks were laying between 7 - 9 eggs a day.

AB
8th September 2010, 10:33 AM
No good Rossco. Just about to finish mine this weekend.

Rather then trench the fence underground to stop foxes I have ran the fence along the ground out from each wall by about 3 foot so they can't dig under.

Foxes can climb anything and dig with ease.

Time for the double barrel mate.

patch697
8th September 2010, 11:06 AM
Pet hate.....

Looked out the kitchen window this morning to see chook feathers scattered around the back yard.
2 still alive, 5 dead, 3 missing presumed dead. Fox/s dug a hole under the gate and had a meal break!

Spewing, coz the chooks were laying between 7 - 9 eggs a day.

Yeah that sucks big time, we shoot the bloody things constantly on my brothers farm for trying to do just that.

Bloody bastard things, I hate to think how many chooks & ducks my brothers lost, not to mention lambs.

DX grunt
8th September 2010, 11:57 AM
Rather then trench the fence underground to stop foxes I have ran the fence along the ground out from each wall by about 3 foot so they can't dig under.

Great idea. It was a kick in the guts for me coz they were like 'family'. Will wait a while for the motivation to lift before I get any more. One of the remaining 2 has battle scars and is scared of its own shadow. Give it time and she'll come good.

AB
8th September 2010, 06:49 PM
Also, Rossco, throw some seed down and grass will grow over the fencing and youll never know It's there.

AB
8th September 2010, 08:55 PM
I love animals and always make sure their death is quick and humane but My misses cracks it when I try to run over a rabbit.

Little does she know that "OUR" native animals are really struggling.

I can't even remember the last time i saw a wombat without mange and everytime i see the poor buggers trying to cross the road in slow motion it cheeses me off.

This is my pet hate!

Can't stand seeing these guys in pain.

Imagine itching yourself to death.

patch697
8th September 2010, 08:59 PM
I hate ferals. Wish we could introduce a virus that sent them all sterile. Need CSIRO to help on this one.

On my last trip we saw dozens of camels, hundreds of rabbits and cats, foxes, dingos (yeah I count them as feral too - only been here a few thousand years). Love to exterminate the lot if I could.

Imagine how much unreal wildlife we'd have without these b@stards.

Im doing my best to do my bit to eradicate this ferals Plassy & AB I can guarantee you that.

Finly Owner
8th September 2010, 10:26 PM
An old John Wayne western called True Grit. I love westerns and John Wayne was a great actor in this genre. Didn't even get to the part where he made his first appearance in the movie!

Buy it in Big w

Finly Owner
8th September 2010, 10:36 PM
I hate ferals. Wish we could introduce a virus that sent them all sterile. Need CSIRO to help on this one.

On my last trip we saw dozens of camels, hundreds of rabbits and cats, foxes, dingos (yeah I count them as feral too - only been here a few thousand years). Love to exterminate the lot if I could.

Imagine how much unreal wildlife we'd have without these b@stards.

Only partly right Plassy. Circle of life means digo will keep population explosions under some control. True they can be menace on sheep stations etc. But, proper wild dingo is very unsure of human habitats, and only come close enough for easy feed. Camels should be harvested for meat trade. The rest should be allowed to be shot by land owners. Roos are supposedly in plague nos. But most unlicensed shooters would not be able to identify each specie of macropod. If it hops it's a roo even if it is an endangered specie of wallaby.

So while I hear what you are saying, we need to find true solutions for each pest.

Woof
30th September 2010, 07:08 PM
OK, here is my pet hate, forum members not posting PROPER INTRODUCTIONS before asking for assistance. it's not that hard really...........and it gets you onside with everyone straight away.
Have to give before receiving.
Probably not my place to say this but it gets people offside immediately, it called good manners........something that there is not much of these days.

AB
30th September 2010, 07:21 PM
Agreed Doggie, but unfortunately thats the internet mate. People will never push infront of you to order a drink or help out someone getting hurt on the street by thugs but on the internet you don't need manners...lol...sad but true mate!

DX grunt
30th September 2010, 07:25 PM
OK, here is my pet hate, forum members not posting PROPER INTRODUCTIONS before asking for assistance. it's not that hard really...........and it gets you onside with everyone straight away.
Have to give before receiving.
Probably not my place to say this but it gets people offside immediately, it called good manners........something that there is not much of these days.

And tell us where you're from. At least what state/territory in Aust. It makes it easier to plot you on the map, that has been a work in progress. Thanks.

the ferret
30th September 2010, 11:38 PM
My Internet provider at the moment, I'm sick to death of watching the little circle go around and around and around, just when I need it the most, not happy Jan!!

Alex Ruby
1st October 2010, 05:54 AM
I've got one....it drives me absolutely insane when I'm driving, put on my turn signal and the person in the other lane speeds up so I can't get over. I actually followed some guy home once that pulled this and chased him into his house. For some reason he didn't want to come outside to discuss his driving.

DX grunt
1st October 2010, 12:18 PM
I hate it when my footy team loses. But that ain't gunna happen tomorrow. One more sleep till the GF replay.

TOECUTTER
1st October 2010, 05:41 PM
Cats
Veterans Affairs
Cats
Cats
Veterans Affairs
people that cant drive the friggen speed limit
Cats
Cats
Veterans Affairs

AB
26th October 2010, 08:14 AM
Pet Hate!

Driving a car with pink number plates...lol

Finally got the misses her VT Commodore and drove it to work this morning. She has slapped her pink number plates on there which has her name and year of birth.

I felt like the biggest tool, everytime I pulled up at the lights I had blokes checking me out and to their suprise there's one ugly chick behind the wheel...lol

I love seeing their faces when they had a sneak peak to see my ugly mug behind the wheel...lol

patch697
26th October 2010, 09:18 AM
Pet Hate!

Finally got the misses her VT Commodore and drove it to work this morning. She has slapped her pink number plates on there which has her name and year of birth.

I felt like the biggest tool, everytime I pulled up at the lights I had blokes checking me out and to their suprise there's one ugly chick behind the wheel...lol

I love seeing their faces when they had a sneak peak to see my ugly mug behind the wheel...lol

lolololol.......Mine has a VT with a love heart tail pipe with stars around it on the bumper, privet plates (girly ones) & chick sh!t on it everywhere so I feel your pain but it don't stop me driving it cos like you said the reaction from some ppl is priceless................lolololololol

JimboGQ
26th October 2010, 09:37 AM
That bug that always splatters on the windscreen right in your field of vision and won't wash off no matter how much you spray it with the washers

Chops
26th October 2010, 02:00 PM
People that cant spell, or more to the point, people that don't take 25 seconds to use a spell checker before hitting the post button. :mad:

Maxhead
26th October 2010, 09:17 PM
Drinking for 3 days straight and not being able to backup again!

Finly Owner
26th October 2010, 10:46 PM
People that cant spell, or more to the point, people that don't take 25 seconds to use a spell checker before hitting the post button. :mad:

Well chops spell check ain't ani goud if ya can't spell aniwey. You may hav two learn sum tolarense of those whom suffer imperfection.

Finly Owner
26th October 2010, 10:50 PM
lolololol.......Mine has a VT with a love heart tail pipe with stars around it on the bumper, privet plates (girly ones) & chick sh!t on it everywhere so I feel your pain but it don't stop me driving it cos like you said the reaction from some ppl is priceless................lolololololol

Pet Hate!

I had to drive a car belonging to someone close to me, ain't saying who so don't ask, but it had a noticeable rainbow sticker on the rear screen. If anyone knows what that signifies you'll understand the anguish.

NickBGU4
27th October 2010, 12:03 AM
Were you wearing a disguise or did you try to drive it while hiding in the foot well. A mate of mine had one of those stickers in the front window of his house, I think his missus put it there. I'm sure he didn't know what it meant and I wasn't going to tell him.

AB
27th October 2010, 07:59 AM
Were you wearing a disguise or did you try to drive it while hiding in the foot well. A mate of mine had one of those stickers in the front window of his house, I think his missus put it there. I'm sure he didn't know what it meant and I wasn't going to tell him.

I can't stand those "Magic Happens" stickers...lol

RustyNails
27th October 2010, 12:01 PM
Why is it that you cannot get decent customer service in the retail sector anymore..
Sick of salesman lying to me, contridicting themselves and not following through with after sales service...
AHHHGGHH

AB
27th October 2010, 12:04 PM
Why is it that you cannot get decent customer service in the retail sector anymore..
Sick of salesman lying to me, contridicting themselves and not following through with after sales service...
AHHHGGHH

Like vacuum cleaner salesman...Man, those guys are dodgy as 10 Texas car dealers at a closing down sale!!!

Bigrig
27th October 2010, 01:25 PM
What's my pet hate? My toe up it's ring gear for being a noisy, lazy, irritating little bast#*d ... hang on ... did I get the interpretation of the question wrong?? In that case, my pet hate is everyone, yes everyone, who is involved with, supporting, and/or encouraging the latest round/debates regarding 4WD modifications rule changes and general bans on 4WD'ing regions ... so many involved, so few bullets ...

DX grunt
30th October 2010, 02:29 PM
Having to reset the clock......by the bedside after power has been restored and in the truck when you take the battery off.

Half the time I miss it and have to go around again and again!

NissanGQ4.2
30th October 2010, 05:26 PM
so many involved, so few bullets ...

have a few bullets layin around if you need some more :)

NissanGQ4.2
30th October 2010, 05:46 PM
running out of bourbon when i need it most *LMAO*

NissanGQ4.2
30th October 2010, 05:50 PM
Could have used a few on the manual raider today. 25 consecutive smartarse posts in one thread so he could raid the online manuals. THAT'S my new pet hate!

I was sitting here watching it, not able to do anything about it and just hoping a mod was watching. Unfortunately not and it didn't take him long to get his 25 up. Smash and grab.

Lucky i didn't see it happen, sorry AB but i would of pinged the forum to death just so the ahole didn't get the manual! that really gives me the SH*TS!!!!!!

Woof
30th October 2010, 07:36 PM
Could have used a few on the manual raider today. 25 consecutive smartarse posts in one thread so he could raid the online manuals. THAT'S my new pet hate!

I was sitting here watching it, not able to do anything about it and just hoping a mod was watching. Unfortunately not and it didn't take him long to get his 25 up. Smash and grab.

I have been on most of the day, just left to watch the latest 4WD Action DVD......damn I would have loved to have got him:mad:
Just worked out how to ban scumbags like this, so I am ready for the next one.

NissanGQ4.2
30th October 2010, 08:25 PM
I have been on most of the day, just left to watch the latest 4WD Action DVD......damn I would have loved to have got him:mad:
Just worked out how to ban scumbags like this, so I am ready for the next one.
ban the scum bag anyway!!!!

the ferret
30th October 2010, 08:42 PM
Drivers who can't read, take the "form one lane " sign, 45 tons of truck and you look in the mirror and there they are, up the kerb,or almost under the back of the rig and shaking their stupid F###ing head from left to right, W###kers, and the look on their faces!!!!! They think their car is 3 inches wide, some of em do end up about 3 inches wide. As long as they don't rip one of my $800 tyres.

Woof
30th October 2010, 08:47 PM
ban the scum bag anyway!!!!

Looked but could not find him, maybe AB or Paul got him first

mike
30th October 2010, 08:52 PM
landrover drivers who still insist there the best on the road

Finly Owner
30th October 2010, 09:36 PM
Drivers who can't read, take the "form one lane " sign, 45 tons of truck and you look in the mirror and there they are, up the kerb,or almost under the back of the rig and shaking their stupid F###ing head from left to right, W###kers, and the look on their faces!!!!! They think their car is 3 inches wide, some of em do end up about 3 inches wide. As long as they don't rip one of my $800 tyres.

I understand, and respect most trailer pullers. But, on the flip side, I hate those truckers who can't acknowledge a little one giving him room. And why isit women truck drivers have more truckers courtesy?

NissanGQ4.2
30th October 2010, 09:45 PM
Looked but could not find him, maybe AB or Paul got him first

i couldn't find him either. hope someone got him. that's just wrong!!!!! Don't get me wrong....... as i said personally too Andy, I joined for the manual as it popped up while searching for other things.Don't know what made me stay, must of been the good guys / girls on this forum always willing to help out or maybe it was that last pic of Rossco i seen....not sure.... but love u guys anyway! ( and NO i am not gay! )

the ferret
31st October 2010, 12:32 AM
Professional truck drivers are mostly considerate, it's mainly the steerers you need to watch out for, and yes, women truck drivers are very dedicated to the job and safety.

UKKiwi
31st October 2010, 03:30 PM
My pet hate is drivers-cars and trucks-driving to be safe and seen in daylight with their lights on.........park!
I don't understand how they think they can be seen from a distance without their Headlights on?
Chris

Finly Owner
31st October 2010, 11:27 PM
Professional truck drivers are mostly considerate, it's mainly the steerers you need to watch out for, and yes, women truck drivers are very dedicated to the job and safety.

Yep agree, lotta local drivers and a few long haul cowboys are the danger zone.

nassin
1st November 2010, 07:30 PM
my pet hate is people trying to 45 degree park 90% cant reverse in between the lines ,you go to jump into your truck and can only get the door open 2 inches

Bigrig
1st November 2010, 07:43 PM
hang on, have another one ... a friendly person just alerted this to me when I went down the shops to pick up some takeaway for dinner - I hate it, repeat, hate it when some clown eyes off a parking spot on the opposite lane to them and just as you're about to pull into a space, they come hammering through from the other side ... oblivious to anyone about to pull into the spot ...

Sooooo ... being the rather gracious chap I am, I instructed the young lad (a P plater, which obviously stood for "P"imples as he and he very effiminate friend both had plenty of them) that unless he wanted my patrol as a hood ornament, I'd suggest he move ... he did so, rather graciously ... bless those young pimply faced geeks, they are just misunderstood!!! LOL

NissanGQ4.2
1st November 2010, 07:49 PM
Sooooo ... being the rather gracious chap I am, I instructed the young lad (a P plater, which obviously stood for "P"imples as he and he very effiminate friend both had plenty of them) that unless he wanted my patrol as a hood ornament, I'd suggest he move ... he did so, rather graciously ... bless those young pimply faced geeks, they are just misunderstood!!! LOL

love it Bigrig

AB
1st November 2010, 08:34 PM
hang on, have another one ... a friendly person just alerted this to me when I went down the shops to pick up some takeaway for dinner - I hate it, repeat, hate it when some clown eyes off a parking spot on the opposite lane to them and just as you're about to pull into a space, they come hammering through from the other side ... oblivious to anyone about to pull into the spot ...

and so polite in teaching the youngens the etiquette of road courtesy...lol....Impressive!

NissanGQ4.2
1st November 2010, 08:53 PM
My pet hate right now is the government and Telstra, why does my internet go super slow every time it rains!!!!!!!

Bigrig
1st November 2010, 09:02 PM
My pet hate right now is the government and Telstra, why does my internet go super slow every time it rains!!!!!!!

Well Todd, let me try and answer that like the friendly technical staff at Telstra - "Dear Mr Rind (said in your best pakistani accent of course), you know damn right, it's the bomb diggitty ... when da rain falls, the sky is sad, and dat is why you experience the slow ..."

NissanGQ4.2
1st November 2010, 09:07 PM
Well Todd, let me try and answer that like the friendly technical staff at Telstra - "Dear Mr Rind (said in your best pakistani accent of course), you know damn right, it's the bomb diggitty ... when da rain falls, the sky is sad, and dat is why you experience the slow ..."

your cracking me up mate, you must know Telstra to well, thats exactly how they would say it *L*

Bigrig
1st November 2010, 09:55 PM
How about this one (haven't read every part of the thread, so it could be in here already) - the a#se end falling out of a stinking hot meat pie ... you know the one, soft shell, nuclear hot in the guts, and falls to bits on the first bite - mostly all over your fingers and gives you third degree burns ...

Or does that just happen to me??

Woof
1st November 2010, 10:13 PM
How about this one (haven't read every part of the thread, so it could be in here already) - the a#se end falling out of a stinking hot meat pie ... you know the one, soft shell, nuclear hot in the guts, and falls to bits on the first bite - mostly all over your fingers and gives you third degree burns ...

Or does that just happen to me??

Yep, you are not on your own with that one mate, I do not get the microwave pies anymore as this sort of stuff always seems to happen with them...

DX grunt
2nd November 2010, 01:23 AM
I hate swallowing flies. The last one I swallowed was at the rubbish tip. Yuk.

Finly Owner
2nd November 2010, 10:36 PM
Oh man flies, I was doing pamphlet delivery run in Leonay(near Todd) and the flies used to blanket my white shirt. I had never seen anything like it until I moved to Penrith area, usually flies at dumps are attracted to rubbish. And b4 u lot start no it wasn't just me they were like that with everyone.

the ferret
2nd November 2010, 11:00 PM
Well if you're out doing deliveries, take a mate with you, put a big hand full of plum jam in the middle of his back, and the flies will leave you alone, learn't this trick while building the Rabbit proof fence.he he

Finly Owner
2nd November 2010, 11:01 PM
Well if you're out doing deliveries, take a mate with you, put a big hand full of plum jam in the middle of his back, and the flies will leave you alone, learn't this trick while building the Rabbit proof fence.he he

nasty, but i like

Bigrig
3rd November 2010, 01:21 PM
Got another one ... I don't know about you guys, but I really hate local councils and government bodies who put up ridiculous signs telling you what you can and can't do ...

Example - I was out cruising the other day, minding my own business, when all of a sudden a new sign has been erected just near my joint that says "U Turn Ahead" ... I thought to myself, I'm having none of this, and I hung my head out the window and yelled, "nah ya ba#tards ... U turn" and I drove straight past it ...

I showed 'em who's boss ...

patch697
3rd November 2010, 01:49 PM
Got another one ... I don't know about you guys, but I really hate local councils and government bodies who put up ridiculous signs telling you what you can and can't do ...

Example - I was out cruising the other day, minding my own business, when all of a sudden a new sign has been erected just near my joint that says "U Turn Ahead" ... I thought to myself, I'm having none of this, and I hung my head out the window and yelled, "nah ya ba#tards ... U turn" and I drove straight past it ...

I showed 'em who's boss ...

HAHAHAHAHAH.............EVERY THREAD IS TURNING INTO A JOKE THREAD WITH YOU ON BOARD...........LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Well done mate.

Bigrig
3rd November 2010, 02:00 PM
Sorry mate - it's still interesting though .. .right??? I figure keep these types of threads propped up at the initial login screen, that way when you get new users coming along, they have a gander, and think, 'this forum is a bit of alright - lots of good information, bit of a laugh, not up itself like some of the others out there' ...

See ... I was only thinking of you ...

DX grunt
3rd November 2010, 07:24 PM
When I was in the clothes department of a shop a few years ago, fossicking through the clothes racks, I nearly died of shock when I saw a fully dressed maniquin lying on the floor.

After I got over the initial shock, I stood back and laughed when everybody else saw the same thing.

NissanGQ4.2
3rd November 2010, 08:59 PM
Oh man flies, I was doing pamphlet delivery run in Leonay(near Todd) and the flies used to blanket my white shirt. I had never seen anything like it until I moved to Penrith area, usually flies at dumps are attracted to rubbish. And b4 u lot start no it wasn't just me they were like that with everyone.

hahahahahahahaha, Tim..... flies are attracted 2 rubbish at dumps, hence why there is so many flies at Penrith *LMAO*

Finly Owner
4th November 2010, 11:18 PM
hahahahahahahaha, Tim..... flies are attracted 2 rubbish at dumps, hence why there is so many flies at Penrith *LMAO*
I knew you'd say that. Hey whil i'm @ it, can you grab a photo of the holde ute from Emu plains? ya know the one with oversized stacks and all the stickers and horns on bonnet. And post it here for peoples perusal.

Adlarplant
23rd November 2010, 12:20 AM
I hate people who dont pay attention to my pilot when im driving oversized loads when im up on ,y weights and people pay no attention it makes my blood boil

Bigrig
23rd November 2010, 01:26 PM
Righto - here's one that will unite the masses. I hate those plastic mail bags that everything you buy from eBay comes in ... you know the ones ... just won't rip open easily and designed with 'user frustration' in mind ... yes, yes, yes, I know what you're going to say, I could get a knife and slice it open, but NO I will not ... it's mail damn it!!! I should be able to run my finger along the inside and tear it open ... anyone who uses these things regularly should be stripped down naked, stood in front of the mirror, and told to have a good, hard, long look at themselves ...

That is all ... I'm really not as mentally cocked up as you may think ... really!! LOL

DX grunt
23rd November 2010, 04:04 PM
Just moved into another house and my troll is about 1.5cm too big for the carport. Spewing!

At least my cab won't get wet. lol

AB
23rd November 2010, 04:31 PM
Just moved into another house and my troll is about 1.5cm too big for the carport. Spewing!

Time for a mod mate...lol

1.5cm....That's a good challenge if you ask me Rossco...haha

Woof
23rd November 2010, 05:58 PM

Just let some air out of the tyres Ross, problem Solveredhttp://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/

DX grunt
23rd November 2010, 06:20 PM
Time for a mod mate...lol

1.5cm....That's a good challenge if you ask me Rossco...haha

I could always 'make' it fit....after a couple. hahahah

NissanGQ4.2
23rd November 2010, 06:34 PM
I knew you'd say that. Hey whil i'm @ it, can you grab a photo of the holde ute from Emu plains? ya know the one with oversized stacks and all the stickers and horns on bonnet. And post it here for peoples perusal.

Sorry Tim, missed this post, Haven't seen the ute around for a while, but if i see it again i grab a pic and post it.

DX grunt
23rd November 2010, 06:37 PM
Sorry Tim, missed this post, Haven't seen the ute around for a while, but if i see it again i grab a pic and post it.

Just go to any ute muster in WA and you'll find them by the dozen. Cops over here don't like 5 poster bull bars. They put a canary on them.

NissanGQ4.2
23rd November 2010, 06:52 PM
Just go to any ute muster in WA and you'll find them by the dozen. Cops over here don't like 5 poster bull bars. They put a canary on them.

there use to be a few floating around my way, those WA cops must be in Sydney, haven't seen them around for a while :)

DX grunt
23rd November 2010, 07:11 PM
I saw one the other day in WA with Vic number plates. I thought "watch out". lol

These national rules that are being slowly implemented have a 'flow on effect'

DX grunt
23rd November 2010, 07:12 PM
I saw one the other day in WA with Vic number plates. I thought "watch out". lol

These national rules that are being slowly implemented have a 'flow on effect'

DX grunt
23rd November 2010, 07:27 PM
If you like utes done up to look like retarded mini prime movers, then head to Deniliquin for the ute muster. Personally I couldn't think of anything worse than hanging around 1000 modded utes doing "circle work", but each to their own I suppose.

I was invited, once, but respectfully declined, because DX grunt in all it's 4.2 TDi glory, complete with cheese cutters, would have put them all to shame. lolol

DX grunt
23rd November 2010, 07:28 PM
If you like utes done up to look like retarded mini prime movers, then head to Deniliquin for the ute muster. Personally I couldn't think of anything worse than hanging around 1000 modded utes doing "circle work", but each to their own I suppose.

I was invited, once, but respectfully declined, because DX grunt in all it's 4.2 TDi glory, complete with cheese cutters, would have put them all to shame. lolol

Woof
23rd November 2010, 07:35 PM
Hey Rossco, let that dial-up do it's thing for a while. That's the 2nd double post you've put up tonight!

Just trying to get his post count up Plassy....lolol

DX grunt
23rd November 2010, 07:36 PM
Blame AB. Dialup is confused and doesn't understand that I must wait 30 seconds between posts! lolol

The alternative is.....blame the cask wine! lololol

wildgu6
26th November 2010, 06:24 PM
Painter & Decorator by trade.......No thats not it guys, and no Im not coming to Vic for xmas Andy.
Do a lot of heratige restoration work. jobs all complete looking a million bucks AND THEN the electrician comes in and removes all the ceiling lights and puts them in the walls after cutting a chase up each wall to run his cable. THEN he replaces all the old light swiches in the newly painted woodwork with new switches that are smaller than the original old school type, but it doesnt end there. THEN he removes all the hard wired security sensors and relocates them with remote sensors.
There thats my PET B***** HATE.

Cheers Pete

Bigrig
26th November 2010, 06:35 PM
Painter & Decorator by trade.......No thats not it guys, and no Im not coming to Vic for xmas Andy.
Do a lot of heratige restoration work. jobs all complete looking a million bucks AND THEN the electrician comes in and removes all the ceiling lights and puts them in the walls after cutting a chase up each wall to run his cable. THEN he replaces all the old light swiches in the newly painted woodwork with new switches that are smaller than the original old school type, but it doesnt end there. THEN he removes all the hard wired security sensors and relocates them with remote sensors.
There thats my PET B***** HATE.

Cheers Pete

So much anger ... so much passion ... it's OK to cry Pete ... it's OK to cry ... lolol

AB
25th January 2011, 04:08 PM
Oblivious Drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driving a slow vehicle or truck, etc and you are coming up to a big hill, they are oblivious who is behind them and they sit at 60km an hour along the straight in an 80km zone and then when they finally hit the steep part of the hill they realise how slow they are going and step on it.....grrrrr

So then your left dropping it back to 2nd and putting up the hill doing 35km/h......grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like slapping these people!!!

patch697
25th January 2011, 04:12 PM
Oblivious Drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Driving a slow vehicle or truck, etc and you are coming up to a big hill, they are oblivious who is behind them and they sit at 60km an hour along the straight in an 80km zone and then when they finally hit the steep part of the hill they realise how slow they are going and step on it.....grrrrr

So then your left dropping it back to 2nd and putting up the hill doing 35km/h......grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like slapping these people!!!

Well you better not look at any non turboed TD42's than old mate or you will be one of them.......lolololol

AB
25th January 2011, 04:13 PM
Well you better not look at any non turboed TD42's than old mate or you will be one of them.......lolololol

lol......Nice come back old mate....That will be the first thing I will be doing!!!!

MQ MAD
25th January 2011, 05:32 PM
My pet hate,
Wow were do i start ???

Colledge trained brainfade know it alls
Bad news for you all,
Live is not as easy or as simple as it reads in a book

Clunk
29th January 2011, 08:12 PM

lol......Nice come back old mate....That will be the first thing I will be doing!!!!

oooops too late..........

ok my pet hate............. people who continuosly hijack threads and go off topic:oops::fish: hahahaha

Woof
29th January 2011, 08:21 PM
Well that covers just about everyone here..lol:hijacked:

Woof
29th January 2011, 08:23 PM
My pet hate is still the same................people who don't post up an Introduction before asking for assistance, just plain rude.

Finly Owner
29th January 2011, 09:27 PM
People who help those who don't put up a an intro p#ss me off too.

Woof
29th January 2011, 09:34 PM

Tim some people are just helpful by nature, cannot really fault them for that mate, I personally think it is a good thing as there are not that many around anymore.

Finly Owner
29th January 2011, 09:45 PM
Tim some people are just helpful by nature, cannot really fault them for that mate, I personally think it is a good thing as there are not that many around anymore.

Understand that, just wish we could all suggest something like " I can help you with that once you place an intro up". As we all have done it right. Just my sound off, no harm meant.

Woof
29th January 2011, 09:50 PM
Understand that, just wish we could all suggest something like " I can help you with that once you place an intro up". As we all have done it right. Just my sound off, no harm meant.

Yep I know Tim, alls good, we can post our thoughts here mate as that's what it's all about.

patch697
30th January 2011, 12:22 AM

Yeah it is what we like to see happen here (just bloody good manners IMO) & no harm done at all mate, just keep in mind that new members may not know (& often don't) how we like to see things done here & all most of them need is nothing more than some guidance.

Remembering its all about getting things off to a good start after all.

Sir Roofy
30th January 2011, 08:57 AM
:feedback:On the front page why not add what you want in the red forum box in bold letters as this is usualy where new members start

Maxhead
30th January 2011, 02:28 PM
Just following the intro topic...AB, is it possible when a person registers to the forum for them to get a message" Thank you for signing up to Nissanpatrol.com.au..bla bla bla. Please go to the introduction section and tell us about yourself"..obviously the wording will need to change. I'm not sure if there's a facility to do it.
Or even being automatically redirected to the intro section one you sign up?

Any way my 2c

YNOT
30th January 2011, 02:43 PM

You know I can't help myself when I see a technical question.

Tony

katwoman
30th January 2011, 11:17 PM
'Flood Levies' that wont reach the ppl who need it. Just like the $100 mill from Black saturday.. if u are affected and need a new washing machine I will buy it for you. Not give to the government.

Oh, and family members who think they can sponge off me constantly cos I earn more than them.
Get a job, PPL.

wildgu6
30th January 2011, 11:31 PM
You go girl.
I totally agree Kat, but in saying that I dont mind paying a one of levy to help the poor buggers up there and donating (already), But it should not be something the G'ment controls. The SES or another great organisation like that should control it. That way you know it will get where it should be going.
And is it going to be one of levy........LMFAO, I dont think so!! (revinue raising)

Cheers Pete

TheFlyingBadger
30th January 2011, 11:33 PM
my pet hates the white cat that lives over the back from us. My (beagle/spaniel thing) would eat that cat if she got the chance

patch697
30th January 2011, 11:45 PM
'Flood Levies' that wont reach the ppl who need it. Just like the $100 mill from Black saturday.. if u are affected and need a new washing machine I will buy it for you. Not give to the government.

Nature is a funny thing & not always haha funny either & a bloody nice offer on your part to BTW.

Oh, and family members who think they can sponge off me constantly cos I earn more than them.
Get a job, PPL.

Not always the right thing to do I agree but I would rather a member of my family turn to me for help before turning to others......

Just my 10 cents

TheFlyingBadger
31st January 2011, 12:05 AM
what did you edit in my post?

patch697
31st January 2011, 12:14 AM
what did you edit in my post?

Just a little spelling mistake mate was all, nothing major.

TheFlyingBadger
31st January 2011, 12:16 AM
Just a little spelling mistake mate was all, nothing major.

bloody keyboard. lets me down every time

patch697
31st January 2011, 12:18 AM
bloody keyboard. lets me down every time

LOLOLOLOL.......as it does mate, welcome to the club.............lolololol

katwoman
31st January 2011, 12:28 AM
U are absolutley right Patch, but it does wear thin after 20 or so years ..

patch697
31st January 2011, 02:19 AM
U are absolutley right Patch, but it does wear thin after 20 or so years ..

lololol................ Yeah im sure it does mate but hang in there.

Bigrig
31st January 2011, 09:54 AM

Get a job, PPL.

I hear you mate - but the insurance companies probably have more to answer for here than the government ... living in the area, having family and friends whom have literally lost their homes and every physical asset, I am one of those people who figure even if 50% of the money gets to the people whom need it, that's still better than nothing ... it's like saying I won't give a dollar to World Vision to feed a kid because 50 cents of it gets consumed by process/government etc before it gets to the kid ... long and short of it is some is always going to be eaten up by staffing, government etc, but at least the kid gets 50 cents at the end of the day, which is better than getting nothing and starving ... bad analogy sorry, but you get what I mean ... not out to create world war 3, but the problem is if it were left up to individuals, VERY generally speaking, very little would happen and be organised appropriately to get action where it's needed - probably the onlly REAL benefit of government involvement ...

Just my 876 cents worth!!!! LOL

Bob
31st January 2011, 10:12 AM
A rude Bitch and her tribe of kids who come along whilst I am fishing and jump in the River next to my lines and the Woman could not give a rats arse.
BY GOD I WAS PISSED OFF.

patch697
31st January 2011, 10:20 AM
A rude Bitch and her tribe of kids who come along whilst I am fishing and jump in the River next to my lines and the Woman could not give a rats arse.
BY GOD I WAS PISSED OFF.

Well that explains the fishing Bob.....lololol

Bigrig
31st January 2011, 10:24 AM
BY GOD I WAS PISSED OFF.

I love kids ... don't know that I could eat a whole one if I reeled one in though!! LOL!!!

Yep - with you that one!! Some people - no respect, no common sense ...

Finly Owner
31st January 2011, 11:43 PM
You know I can't help myself when I see a technical question.

Tony
Yeah but at least you are asking them to post intro nowadays, Must be the Mod responsibilities coming out in you.

LOL

Tim

patch697
31st January 2011, 11:53 PM
Yeah but at least you are asking them to post intro nowadays, Must be the Mod responsibilities coming out in you.

LOL

Tim

I chose well here hay........lololololololol

Finly Owner
1st February 2011, 12:24 AM
definately good choice. my time may come as we grow and i show i can be nice to people who need redirecting to our ways

patch697
1st February 2011, 12:27 AM
definately good choice. my time may come as we grow and i show i can be nice to people who need redirecting to our ways

It just might do indeed Tim.

westham
1st February 2011, 12:30 AM
Mate i agree, Tuesday rush hour on riverside drive in perth and they are all kitted up like they're doing the tour-de-France.

Boagie
1st February 2011, 12:31 AM
my pet hate is coles and woolworths--bastards the pair of them--please dont support them --support the little guy and dont give these pricks the monopoly

patch697
1st February 2011, 12:33 AM
my pet hate is coles and woolworths--bastards the pair of them--please dont support them --support the little guy and dont give these pricks the monopoly

Im hearing that one loud & clear mate.

DX grunt
1st February 2011, 12:46 AM
:clapping: I'm a MAMIL :clapping::SNruQWn369624407: .................. Middle Aged Man In Lycra :smileyvault-cute-bi

patch697
1st February 2011, 12:51 AM
I'm a MAMIL. Middle Aged Man In Lycra

Rossco to much info brother.............................lololololololo lolololololololol

DX grunt
1st February 2011, 01:10 AM
Rossco to much info brother.............................lololololololo lolololololololol

Remember....words not pictures, words not pictures. lol

patch697
1st February 2011, 01:11 AM
Remember....words not pictures, words not pictures. lol

We've seen the pics mate & to tell you the truth there not that flash..............lolololololol..ROFLMAO

DX grunt
1st February 2011, 01:20 AM
We've seen the pics mate & to tell you the truth there not that flash..............lolololololol..ROFLMAO

What do you expect from a 51 year old - ????? I think I need some new springs. Everythings starting to sag. lol

patch697
1st February 2011, 01:25 AM
What do you expect from a 51 year old - ????? I think I need some new springs. Everythings starting to sag. lol

ROFLMAO.............. & here's me thinking it was the cameras fault........lololol

DX grunt
1st February 2011, 01:28 AM
ROFLMAO.............. & here's me thinking it was the cameras fault........lololol

:oops: :hijacked: Dogman is not going to be a happy chappy. lol

patch697
1st February 2011, 01:39 AM
Sorry Doggy............. I'll make it up to you...... You have my permission to hijcak any & all of Rossco's threads......lolololol

Sorry again I'll stop now

DX grunt
1st February 2011, 09:06 PM
Sorry Doggy............. I'll make it up to you...... You have my permission to hijcak any & all of Rossco's threads......lolololol

Sorry again I'll stop now

Final word...... What a squeezer!!!! lol

YNOT
1st February 2011, 09:08 PM

You don't need new springs, you just aired down!

Tony

DX grunt
1st February 2011, 09:09 PM
You don't need new springs, you just aired down!

Tony

I'll be airing up... in drag.... at the get together.... lolol

DX grunt
1st February 2011, 09:10 PM
I'll be airing up... in drag.... at the get together.... lolol

In lycra. hahahahahahaha

YNOT
1st February 2011, 09:41 PM
In lycra. hahahahahahaha

Just when my therapist said I progressing well you had to go and paint a mental picture like that!

Tony

DX grunt
1st February 2011, 10:05 PM
Just when my therapist said I progressing well you had to go and paint a mental picture like that!

Tony

I'll save you $000's by saying.... words not pictures, words not pictures. lol

Onya Tony...

DX grunt
1st February 2011, 10:06 PM
Mods moonlighting as visitors. lol

patch697
1st February 2011, 10:45 PM
Mods moonlighting as visitors. lol

Sh!t boys the games up...... Rossco has busted us................lololololol

YNOT
1st February 2011, 10:48 PM
Sh!t boys the games up...... Rossco has busted us................lololololol

We'd better not tell him there is a setting you can change to switch off that little green light beside your user name.

Tony

patch697
1st February 2011, 10:50 PM
We'd better not tell him there is a setting you can change to switch off that little green light beside your user name.

Tony

LOLOLOLOLOL.................Shush Tony, thats secret squirrel stuff mate.....lolol

patch697
1st February 2011, 10:54 PM
I'm gonna get Julian Assange to open this place up like a can of worms! SECRETS EH??

LOLOLOLOLOL........... No need Plassy I'll tell you anyway......lolol

Clunk
2nd February 2011, 12:26 AM
people who have no understanding on how to use roundabouts

Clunk
2nd February 2011, 12:27 AM
oh yeah........ every single bloody traffic light in Perth

Sir Roofy
2nd February 2011, 07:07 AM
Dont like round abouts with flowers and or bushes""""""""its like rushen roulet

wildgu6
3rd February 2011, 05:53 PM
W.A ..........................LMAO ............ only joking guys

Bob
5th February 2011, 03:04 PM
Andrew O'Keefe on Sunrise

Woof
5th February 2011, 05:56 PM
Andrew O'Keefe on Sunrise

Andrew O'Keefe, full stop...

patch697
5th February 2011, 11:43 PM
ppl who ask for your opinion & then get sh!tty at you when it doesn't agree with theirs..........

nowoolies
5th February 2011, 11:46 PM
W.A ..........................LMAO ............ only joking guys

thats it .........LOCK the gates boys

katwoman
6th February 2011, 09:36 AM
My newest one..
PPL who dont change driving habits in the wet.
Had to drive through floods yesterday on main hiway. Was at least 8 stacked cars and more that drowned.
Po'd at young guy who drove past a mate and threw water over the car killing it. Katrol then had to tow him home.
Just because u are in a high lft 4x4 doesnt mean u go flat out thu waters around other cars. This was on Princes Hwy where water came over Katrol's running boards.

Bob
6th February 2011, 09:38 AM
X 2 Kat Our Street was flooded and People were going past at the normal speed sending up Bowwaves

katwoman
6th February 2011, 09:39 AM
I hear you mate - but the insurance companies probably have more to answer for here than the government ... living in the area, having family and friends whom have literally lost their homes and every physical asset, I am one of those people who figure even if 50% of the money gets to the people whom need it, that's still better than nothing ... it's like saying I won't give a dollar to World Vision to feed a kid because 50 cents of it gets consumed by process/government etc before it gets to the kid ... long and short of it is some is always going to be eaten up by staffing, government etc, but at least the kid gets 50 cents at the end of the day, which is better than getting nothing and starving ... bad analogy sorry, but you get what I mean ... not out to create world war 3, but the problem is if it were left up to individuals, VERY generally speaking, very little would happen and be organised appropriately to get action where it's needed - probably the onlly REAL benefit of government involvement ...

Just my 876 cents worth!!!! LOL
I never thought of it like that. Still, if $1 is donated that is what you should get. I guess anything is better than nothing.

Bigrig
6th February 2011, 09:46 AM
I never thought of it like that. Still, if $1 is donated that is what you should get. I guess anything is better than nothing.

Absolutely agree!! Every penny of charity, in whatever form, should get to the people who need it, but unfortunately this is planet earth and generally speaking once again, there are too many capitalists out there who gain from other people's suffering.

DX grunt
6th February 2011, 11:09 AM
X 2 Kat Our Street was flooded and People were going past at the normal speed sending up Bowwaves

Don't forget to wind your windows up so you don't get a soaking.

Bob
9th February 2011, 06:54 AM
Some Posts are missing

Sir Roofy
9th February 2011, 07:43 AM
I said that to clunk yesterday but he hadnt noticed

Clunk
9th February 2011, 08:23 PM
I said that to clunk yesterday but he hadnt noticed

I wouldn't have noticed, even if it came up to me and said "OI Clunk, I've gone missing!!!!!"

Sir Roofy
9th February 2011, 08:36 PM
Alls good mate

TheFlyingBadger
9th February 2011, 09:14 PM
oh yeah........ every single bloody traffic light in Perth

i blame Main Roads

Pete's GU3
11th February 2011, 06:50 PM
Other motorists in front of you who drift into your lane when your going around a bend, they just cant keep their line ...

patch697
24th June 2011, 09:17 AM
ABSOLUTELY FUMING this morning. Heading to work, traffic bumper to bumper because people cant drive and smash in the middle of the freeway so i take an alternative route. Get cut off by a woman of...........let's just say...............subcontinental origin who obviously has no clue about driving a motor vehicle. I've seen L platers drive far better than her. From the right turn lane she was in she just proceeded to veer over on me and go straight forward without even a look over her shoulder or in her mirrors, just looking straight ahead. She couldn't have been more oblivious to the situation even if she tried. I had to brake hard so she didn't hit me or run me off the road!!!!!!!!! She then proceeds to drive straight down the middle of a two lane road taking up both lanes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhrrrghhhhh!!! I was spewing CHUNKS and was frothing at the mouth. I so badly wanted to give her the full dose of my emotions but let it go due to her kids being in the car. Lucky for her.

Rant over and feeling a little better now.

I've said it all along & I'll say it again..... Your a good Man Plassy....

nowoolies
24th June 2011, 09:20 AM
ABSOLUTELY FUMING this morning. Heading to work, traffic bumper to bumper because people cant drive and smash in the middle of the freeway so i take an alternative route. Get cut off by a woman of...........let's just say...............subcontinental origin who obviously has no clue about driving a motor vehicle. I've seen L platers drive far better than her. From the right turn lane she was in she just proceeded to veer over on me and go straight forward without even a look over her shoulder or in her mirrors, just looking straight ahead. She couldn't have been more oblivious to the situation even if she tried. I had to brake hard so she didn't hit me or run me off the road!!!!!!!!! She then proceeds to drive straight down the middle of a two lane road taking up both lanes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhrrrghhhhh!!! I was spewing CHUNKS and was frothing at the mouth. I so badly wanted to give her the full dose of my emotions but let it go due to her kids being in the car. Lucky for her.

Rant over and feeling a little better now.

pity about her having kids in the car
dont know if i could have keeped myself in check though
well done plassy

hekarewe
24th June 2011, 09:32 AM
my pet hates are taxi's and couriers they think that they own the friggin road and should all be blown up!!!!!:blowup::sterb003::furious::SNruQWn36962440 7:

snicko
24th June 2011, 10:22 AM
My pet hate are all the calls you get telling you how much you can save if you change phone companies. I was so pi55ed off when the guy would not take no for an answer so I told him I did not want to save money! I liked paying what I was paying.............dead silence...........he started again, I said no I was happy not saving money..............silence.............he started again, I told him I did not want to save any money.............he said I hope you and all your money have a nice day, and hung up....!

patch697
24th June 2011, 11:47 AM
My pet hate are all the calls you get telling you how much you can save if you change phone companies. I was so pi55ed off when the guy would not take no for an answer so I told him I did not want to save money! I liked paying what I was paying.............dead silence...........he started again, I said no I was happy not saving money..............silence.............he started again, I told him I did not want to save any money.............he said I hope you and all your money have a nice day, and hung up....!

hahahahaha...............Priceless

timbar
24th June 2011, 12:02 PM

Nice Work S N I C K O !!

timbar
24th June 2011, 02:06 PM
when you are sitting on the speed limit or just ova like i do and some AR@@hole sits up your clackker tring to pass you .....................I tell you what i have worn so much life out of my tyres the flatspots are starting to jjoin together from where i stomp the brake pedal so hard the smoke from my tyres fills the air to create a sweet smell of rubber burning ............i have stickers on the back windows as warnings but people just read and ignore them i dont understand why ??? i mean every word they say !!!
BACK OFF I BRAKE FOR TAILGATERS
DONT F@CK WITH ME I F@CK BACK
THE CLOSER YOU GET THE SLOWER I GO
I WILL STOP DONT TRY ME !
I HAVE A 4X4 AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT
BACK OFF OR EAT MY TOWBAR

AB
24th June 2011, 02:10 PM
When your at work sick as a dog and your sales department is not at work, your operations manager is not at work and the two managing directors are not at work and your getting absolutely smashed by phone calls and issues and all you want to do is lay in bed and drink beer...lol........This day just needs to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TuffTD42
24th June 2011, 02:17 PM
Pal, it gives her the runs!

Maxhead
24th June 2011, 04:52 PM
My pet hate is when your ISP blocks access to nissanpatrol.com.au without explanation....

Woof
24th June 2011, 05:46 PM
All of these youngster's overtaking me on the post count.

the godfather
24th June 2011, 05:52 PM
Pet hate: Julia Gillard and her live stock issues.

T0nka
25th June 2011, 10:36 AM
my pet hate is when you approach roadworks and it slows you down to 40kmph, and pass the roadworks with no signage that the roadworks have ended.. so you dont know wether to speed back up to the speed limit or stay on 40k's

YNOT
25th June 2011, 12:31 PM
my pet hate is when you approach roadworks and it slows you down to 40kmph, and pass the roadworks with no signage that the roadworks have ended.. so you dont know wether to speed back up to the speed limit or stay on 40k's

I have to agree with you on that one. And also when the roadwork low speed zone extends for 1km either side of the actual roadworks.

Tony

Bob
25th June 2011, 01:02 PM
What about a Sign "Dilpurra Please slow down"
After travelling 2K ther is another Sign facing the other way which says the same

AND THERE IS NOTHING IN BETWEEN (TRUE)

Parra
2nd August 2011, 03:24 PM
when you are sitting on the speed limit or just ova like i do and some AR@@hole sits up your clackker tring to pass you .....................I tell you what i have worn so much life out of my tyres the flatspots are starting to jjoin together from where i stomp the brake pedal so hard the smoke from my tyres fills the air to create a sweet smell of rubber burning ............i have stickers on the back windows as warnings but people just read and ignore them i dont understand why ??? i mean every word they say !!!
BACK OFF I BRAKE FOR TAILGATERS
DONT F@CK WITH ME I F@CK BACK
THE CLOSER YOU GET THE SLOWER I GO
I WILL STOP DONT TRY ME !
I HAVE A 4X4 AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT
BACK OFF OR EAT MY TOWBAR

i could not agree with you more!!!!

thats the only thing i hate about the GQ, it seems to attract jackass tailgaters...

katwoman
2nd August 2011, 10:53 PM
My latest... People who cut in front of me ALL the time..
Hello???
I stand 1.8m tall, am about 2.5m long and bright RED !!! why can people not see me ?????

nowoolies
2nd August 2011, 10:55 PM
My latest... People who cut in front of me ALL the time..
Hello???
I stand 1.8m tall, am about 2.5m long and bright RED !!! why can people not see me ?????

what did you say ?????lolhahahahahah

katwoman
2nd August 2011, 10:57 PM
what did you say ?????lolhahahahahah

I SAID .........
( u are not funny !)

nowoolies
2nd August 2011, 10:58 PM
I SAID .........
( u are not funny !)

sorry ......WHAT was that again?????????

Woof
4th August 2011, 08:33 PM
People you want something for nothing and not giving anything in return

Bigrig
4th August 2011, 08:35 PM
People you want something for nothing and not giving anything in return

Doggy, can I borrow a nifty fifty off ya mate .. probably won't ever pay ya back though!!! lmao

Know exactly what you mean mate!

growler2058
4th August 2011, 08:41 PM
Brussel sprouts

GUtsy ute
4th August 2011, 08:45 PM
The bloody nasty cat my daughter left us with when she moved out!!!

Woof
4th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Brussel sprouts

Real men love Brussel Sprouts......lololololol

growler2058
4th August 2011, 08:51 PM
Real men love Brussel Sprouts......lololololol

Spose they fill up their man bags with em hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha:-)

NissanGQ4.2
4th August 2011, 08:57 PM
very lazy people

x2 with dogman..........people that want somethin 4 nothing

and people that don't have c'mon courtesy 2 obey the rules that are expressed on a great forum I know of. Doe's the forum actually have a rules page???? I'm starting 2 think it needs one for the lazy people, but then again they would be 2 lazy 2 read it anyway!

Finly Owner
4th August 2011, 09:15 PM
I HATE! Typing my thoughts then deleting them.

Tim

NissanGQ4.2
4th August 2011, 09:19 PM
I HATE! Typing my thoughts then deleting them.

Tim

hahahaha, I do that 2 when my thoughts are words I can't post on a family friendly forum.....

Nick74
9th August 2011, 11:37 AM
I hate drivers who can't merge and think they own the road...........YES Newcastle I'm talking about YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

mcjah
19th August 2011, 09:18 AM
mine is how the petrol pumps click off and go really slow when you have 80c worth of fuel left to pump, and why do they make opening a packet of panadol so bloody hard, im hungover with a headache and slightly shaking hands, I cant pick the tiny red string to open the cellophane, idiots!!! rant over hahah

growler2058
19th August 2011, 09:26 AM
Just last night it occured to me that i really effen hate it when my pillow gets hot so i flip it the other side gets hot and then i cant sleep hahahahahahahahha Damn hot head hahaha

fixer982
19th August 2011, 10:45 AM
Just last night it occured to me that i really effen hate it when my pillow gets hot so i flip it the other side gets hot and then i cant sleep hahahahahahahahha Damn hot head hahahaYou're not wearing that overseas hat to bed, are you, coz' that will make your head hot................................ROFLMAO

katwoman
19th August 2011, 11:59 AM
People that say they want to be part of our 'community', then posts get to 25. Lo and behold, they are gone !!

fixer982
19th August 2011, 01:12 PM
People that say they want to be part of our 'community', then posts get to 25. Lo and behold, they are gone !!It's their loss, not ours, I reckon Kat.

snicko
19th August 2011, 06:14 PM
Customers who are loaded and ask for discount !!!!

Clunk
19th August 2011, 06:35 PM
People in gerneral!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

growler2058
19th August 2011, 06:38 PM
People in gerneral!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

Had a good day then mate hahahahahhahahaha

Clunk
19th August 2011, 06:44 PM
Had a good day then mate hahahahahhahahaha

hahahaha yeah as always mate........ roflmao

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2011, 06:49 PM
runnin out of alcoholmol!!!!! absolutely hate it!!!!!!!!

belzi82
19th August 2011, 07:17 PM
Being called 'youngen'

Maxhead
19th August 2011, 07:32 PM
runnin out of alcoholmol!!!!! absolutely hate it!!!!!!!!

Easy fix mate, go and get some more...lol

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2011, 07:35 PM
Being called 'youngen'

better than been called oldie *L*

NissanGQ4.2
19th August 2011, 07:38 PM
Easy fix mate, go and get some more...lol

for some reason sum1 said it was wrong 2 drink and drive, not sure why though

snicko
20th August 2011, 11:06 AM
When you set up procedures to make the work place run smoother and NO B@ST@RD does them!!........................really pi55es me off...........................!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Warnie
20th August 2011, 12:07 PM
Doing uni work on the weekend.

fixer982
20th August 2011, 05:20 PM
Finding that every gardening tool you pick up requires maintenance before you can use it, like the rake that has the head fall off because the screw that held it on somehow "fell out", so before you can fix the job, you have to fix the tools.