PDA

View Full Version : new internet

Finly Owner
24th September 2010, 04:21 PM
Hi all will be back soon as just popped on to say I haven't paid bill so no net, C Ya soon

AB
24th September 2010, 04:25 PM
no probs Finly, starting to get worried mate....Seeya soon!

Woof
24th September 2010, 06:45 PM
Your not the only one mate, mine gets chopped next Monday unless I can work out some sort of deal with them.

Finly Owner
24th September 2010, 09:21 PM
back on tonight, c/o sisters wireless stick modem. Just had to catch up.

Woof
24th September 2010, 09:22 PM
Welcome back mate

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2010, 09:22 PM
just got my electricity bill, think i might be without power shortly!!!!!!! i might have to start stealing it off my neighbor shortly!!!!!!*L*

Finly Owner
24th September 2010, 09:23 PM
thanks doggie although part time @ mo.

Woof
24th September 2010, 09:31 PM
It seems to be the way with a lot of people these days, way can't the government give everyone 1 Mil when they turn 40 years old??????????????????????????????????????????

AB
24th September 2010, 09:34 PM
Your not the only one mate, mine gets chopped next Monday unless I can work out some sort of deal with them.

Without sounding rude, Telstra phone operators are very easy to pursuade if thats who you are with.

Stick to you guns, if they can't offer you what you want then threaten to leave the contract by saying "Ok, well can you please transfer me to the cancellation department as I would like to cancel my contract with you guys" and mention that Optus, Dodo, etc have offered "THIS" deal which means i get "THIS" and only pay "THEN" and etc etc....

If they transfer your call, hang up quick and hide in the bathroom with a tin foil hat...lol

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2010, 09:34 PM
It seems to be the way with a lot of people these days, way can't the government give everyone 1 Mil when they turn 40 years old??????????????????????????????????????????becau se i am not 40 yet, and the government only know how to take, take , take.
Dont think they know the concept of giving

Finly Owner
24th September 2010, 09:38 PM
Now if we stop immigrants, and give that money to residents already here, and halve pollies and CEO salaries we on the bottom would have some more to breath with.

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2010, 09:43 PM
Now if we stop immigrants.I would be able to afford a house thats not really worth 1mill dollars only $250,000.....ha...ha..ha....I'm not raciest btw

Woof
24th September 2010, 09:43 PM
Without sounding rude, Telstra phone operators are very easy to pursuade if thats who you are with.

Stick to you guns, if they can't offer you what you want then threaten to leave the contract by saying "Ok, well can you please transfer me to the cancellation department as I would like to cancel my contract with you guys" and mention that Optus, Dodo, etc have offered "THIS" deal which means i get "THIS" and only pay "THEN" and etc etc....

If they transfer your call, hang up quick and hide in the bathroom with a tin foil hat...lol

AB, I gave Telstra the flick about 12 months ago and we are not on speaking terms:icon_victory:
Everything always works out sooner or later as long as we have our toys (Patrols) life is good:cheers:

AB
24th September 2010, 09:44 PM
:hijacked:We must look like a bunch of pansys to the rest of the world to house illegal immigrants in great conditions and spend millions of "our" money to run it all.

We are a very soft country. could you imagine if these guys turned up to the shores to other parts of the world.

Woof
24th September 2010, 09:47 PM
I heard this week that some of them got paid 100,000 each for some stuff up the government did...............what a joke.

AB
24th September 2010, 09:47 PM
AB, I gave Telstra the flick about 12 months ago and we are not on speaking terms:icon_victory:
Everything always works out sooner or later as long as we have our toys (Patrols) life is good:cheers:

Understand mate, I have had many problems with telstra and honestly for a big company they are terrible with bills and general office admin work.

I had to record a conversation using a tape recorder a few years back as they promise you the world and then the bill comes and its completly different to what was 'verbally agreed"

WOW, THIS NEEDS TO BE THE RANT THREAD...LOL

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2010, 09:49 PM

With the dogman, Telstra s**k, they really couldn't give a f**k about there customers, I had troubles with them for aged then finally decided to change providers.... it only took them a couple i weeks to ring and say that they want to win my bussiness back, I told them were to shove it

AB
24th September 2010, 09:51 PM
I heard this week that some of them got paid 100,000 each for some stuff up the government did...............what a joke.

I never heard about that Doggie, That really makes me mad!!!!

WTF are we doing?

1 way plane ticket!

I'm not racist either but my ex was from South Africa and it took about 2 years of hard work and money to get her brother over here and he has great skils to help our country out in the medical scene....RANT RANt RANT....lol

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2010, 09:59 PM
what has Finley Owner started by not paying his internet bill *LMAO*

AB
24th September 2010, 10:02 PM
Tim, do you mind if I change this thread to the "RANT" thread so we can vent from time to time...

I like to vent after a few beers...lol

Woof
24th September 2010, 10:03 PM
Hey Todd mate, it has only just started:trink13:
Better go before I really get wound up, good night all will see you all tomorrow.

Finly Owner
24th September 2010, 10:12 PM
Awwww thanx a bunch, nice 2 b missed.

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2010, 10:14 PM
Hey Todd mate, it has only just started:trink13:
Better go before I really get wound up, good night all will see you all tomorrow.
night The Dogman, prolly c u on here 2morrow

NissanGQ4.2
24th September 2010, 10:17 PM
What the hell is with this thread? Have you guys lost the plot?

I lost the plot about 4 years ago when i decided to have kids!!!!! what was i thinking!!!!! *L*