PDA

View Full Version : syme tyres 265 70s

bazz61
18th April 2012, 09:02 PM
wore the back ones out in 15,000ks towing 2 ton van, always checked the correct pressure but centres wore out real fast, also hi tech shocks gone in rear end as well , at 10 thou k , plus battery lasted 6 mths, (reliable Batteries gold coast), not much use having a warrenty when your in Onslow WA, over this crap ..... pissed off asked for good gear to be put in before I left QLD, Tyres came with ute nearly new. Bazz DX 4.2 d:mad:

iansmqshotyy
18th April 2012, 09:40 PM
if the centers wore the presure was to high, what did you have in them? how much weight was on your tow hitch? as far as longevity goes, mickey thompsons 4 or r rib or bfg atko's are the go or on a budget maxxis 751 all terrains, used to se an avg of 80k + out of them ,or some where in between bridgestone 694 duellers as for shocks try the tjm ones seen good thngs from them too( my experaince i ve worked for bob jane, bridgeston and tjm) ive also sold century and exide for years seen very few probs that and nation wide warranty , could also try delco, im using one in my boat and its been really good (:

bazz61
19th April 2012, 09:39 PM
thanx for the input mate, was running 38 psi , the shocks are oz tech, battery dunno , cheers