PDA

View Full Version : NissanPatrol.com.au Stickers.

AB
23rd September 2010, 03:24 PM
A new member "Clubsta" has offered to cut vinyl stickers for your Patrols of our forum.

This can be a good way to generate more members to sign up as well as increasing your looks and aroma to the oppostie se*x.

Clubsta is reasonably priced and has offered a discount if we get a few members together to combine the cutting of the stickers.

Have a look at this thread below of the details and if your interested then please just say "I'm Keen, count me in, etc" in that thread and we will add up the numbers.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?988-Stickers-Decals-Signage

Appreciate your help everyone!

Maxhead
23rd September 2010, 04:30 PM
I have put my hand up for the 500mm one please.
I"M iN

NissanGQ4.2
23rd September 2010, 04:45 PM
This can be a good way to generate more members to sign up

More members!!!!! I'm still adding old members to the map Andy!!!!!! you really dont want more members do you??? *L*

Chops
10th October 2010, 04:02 AM
Lift your game Todd, your slowing down too much. :D

DX grunt
10th October 2010, 04:05 AM

Hey mate, give him a break. Remember WA is 21 hours ahead of the east. lolol

NissanGQ4.2
10th October 2010, 10:07 AM
Tryin hard to keep on top of it.......makes it hard when Andy won't export me the members list...... *LMAO*....Only jokin AB I know you tried. Probably wouldn't help that much anyway considering a lot of members don't put in their location :(

DX grunt
10th October 2010, 12:20 PM
Tryin hard to keep on top of it.......makes it hard when Andy won't export me the members list...... *LMAO*....Only jokin AB I know you tried. Probably wouldn't help that much anyway considering a lot of members don't put in their location :(

That's why if they don't say where they're from, I'm BMA asking every non compliant member, where they're from, and hopefully you'll be able to pick up on it and sort it out as we go.

That way you won't get a stockpile to deal with.

You never know, AB might be stockpiling new members' locations - on purpose. lolololololol

Thanks for all your effort, Todd. Well done, bro.

Take care

Ross

NissanGQ4.2
10th October 2010, 12:37 PM
That's why if they don't say where they're from, I'm BMA asking every non compliant member, where they're from, and hopefully you'll be able to pick up on it and sort it out as we go.

That way you won't get a stockpile to deal with.

You never know, AB might be stockpiling new members' locations - on purpose. lolololololol

Thanks for all your effort, Todd. Well done, bro.

Take care

Ross

Thanks Ross, you just gave me a brain storm, and it works, I know how to weed out non compliant members, well ones that have more than likely just joined for the manuals.

Your the man Ross :) :) :)

NissanGQ4.2
10th October 2010, 12:59 PM
101 members with 0 posts :(
160 that have less than 5 posts :(:(

DX grunt
10th October 2010, 01:41 PM
Non complant is probably not the right word.

There has to be a bit of give as well as take, take, take. lol

growler2058
22nd February 2011, 09:00 PM
:clapping:Yes please silver 500mm how do get my hands on one? replied to the link is that it?

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 10:13 PM
:clapping:Yes please silver 500mm how do get my hands on one? replied to the link is that it?

Send a PM to clubsta mate - he sorts them.

GU4u
23rd February 2011, 07:48 PM
I was walking back to my car from the woden shopping center today with the missus and i spotted a white Nissan patrol in the car park with a Nissan patrol.com.au sticker on it. what a small world we live in!

AB
23rd February 2011, 09:00 PM
I was walking back to my car from the woden shopping center today with the missus and i spotted a white Nissan patrol in the car park with a Nissan patrol.com.au sticker on it. what a small world we live in!

Thats great as we don't have too many out there yet...Good stuff!

Maxhead
24th February 2011, 08:16 AM

Good spotting mate, that was probably mine. Was it all dirty/dusty? I just got back from the Lake Eucembene

GU4u
26th February 2011, 05:41 PM
Nisspat I would not have said it was dirty dusty maybe but not dirty, it looked like normal road grime.

katwoman
26th February 2011, 06:20 PM
Would maybe see more stickers if we can get more made. Any one heard about clubsta ?

DX grunt
26th February 2011, 06:29 PM
Would maybe see more stickers if we can get more made. Any one heard about clubsta ?

Here's what he did for my truck. Just above the windscreen, he reversed my name, so when people look in their mirror, they know it's me bearing down on them. lol

I'm more than happy with his work. I specifically asked for black lettering because it stands out more on the white background. lol

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/Dxgruntwithnametags002.jpg

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/Dxgruntwithnametags004.jpg

Ross
DX grunt

katwoman
26th February 2011, 06:39 PM
Very nice. Although I'm not sure its the sticker is the first thing I'd see in my mirror. lol

GU4u
26th February 2011, 06:40 PM
Looks good Ross!

DX grunt
26th February 2011, 06:42 PM
Very nice. Although I'm not sure its the sticker is the first thing I'd see in my mirror. lol

Agreed. Probably the spotties on high beam. lol

Forced Offroad
10th April 2011, 06:35 PM
i can look into this as well A.B, my best mate designs and wraps cars, some of his work if you ever watch the v8 utes is the ideal electrical sponsored ute.
Its a basic design, so easy to do..... but we can play with a few things as well... He is doing a few thing for my 4x4 gig i'm starting up....
One thing is that we can use of cuts to keep the price down,
If you wish i can look into it a bit for the forum....

my to Avatars you see are from him, that we have been playing around with... the one in my signature is my car put into the logo...

AB
10th April 2011, 06:56 PM
Thanks mate, we might have to I think...