PDA

View Full Version : Hunting & Camping Properties

Rick111
12th April 2012, 10:48 PM
Does anyone have any properties close to Brisbane with-in about 400klms, that I could do some hunting on & maybe the odd camping trip. Its sooooo hard to find great places around here. I am a 50 year old fitter by trade & I can give you a hand if you need in return for you hospitality. PS I am a member of the Sporting Shooters Association which gives up to two million dollars liability insurance should anything gone wrong. Thanks guys.

PM me if you can help out

Cheers, Rick

NissanGQ4.2
12th April 2012, 11:02 PM
Hi Rick,

Just removed your Mobile number, feel free to put it back up if you want, just remember anyone on the net can see it, not just forum members.

Cheers

Todd

Rick111
18th April 2012, 09:20 PM
Cheers Todd,
, thankyou very much for that, I guess I'm just to trusting of people............lukily there are people like you looking out for peoples well being. Thanks' again Todd, much appreciated.

NissanGQ4.2
18th April 2012, 09:56 PM
No worries Rick, good luck with the hunt for a property.

GU 2
19th April 2012, 07:52 PM
SSAA Hunting Section in Brisbane have a list of properities in the St George area. I have worked on a couple of them and they have great accommodation and camping areas.

The grass is a bit long at the moment, but heaps of pig sign around the waterholes.

hekarewe
19th April 2012, 09:26 PM
GU 2 how do you get in contact with the hunting section of SSAA??? do you have a number by chance i am in the same boat looking for properties to hunt on etc. got a copy of the western hunting guide book but have not been able to try any of them yet also every one i speak to say that those properties are shot out :(

macca86
19th April 2012, 09:27 PM
Hi mate I have 3 places to hunt on in stanthorpe I'm going to one next weekend. I also have a hunting trips treks tips and pictures if you'd like to add to this. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?9706-Hunting-trips-treks-and-tips.&highlight=hunting+trips

I will be planning a trip after my wedding for forum members so after june I will keep you posted. These properties are family properties 2 have pig dog fox roo and the 3rd has rabbit pig and chitial deer. Plus my properties are free but as said family properties so gotta be good and no yahooing

NissanGQ4.2
19th April 2012, 09:29 PM
GU 2 how do you get in contact with the hunting section of SSAA??? do you have a number by chance i am in the same boat looking for properties to hunt on etc. got a copy of the western hunting guide book but have not been able to try any of them yet also every one i speak to say that those properties are shot out :(

This might help

http://www.ssaa.org.au/contact-us.html

oncedisturbed
19th April 2012, 10:40 PM
Might have to look into this for WA, near on impossible to go for a shoot over here

Rick111
19th May 2012, 06:15 PM
Sounds good Macca, Yes I am a good boy, I'm sick of going camping and some yahoo spoils my peace and quite. Please keep me posted when you go down in June. PS good luck with the wedding hope everything go's good for you on the majic day.
Hi mate I have 3 places to hunt on in stanthorpe I'm going to one next weekend. I also have a hunting trips treks tips and pictures if you'd like to add to this. http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?9706-Hunting-trips-treks-and-tips.&highlight=hunting+trips

I will be planning a trip after my wedding for forum members so after june I will keep you posted. These properties are family properties 2 have pig dog fox roo and the 3rd has rabbit pig and chitial deer. Plus my properties are free but as said family properties so gotta be good and no yahooing

dan dog
26th July 2012, 02:45 AM
if you ever down nsw dubbo area drop me a pm and i can take you out for a run (if im not working) between me and some mates we have properties around dubbo, cobar, bourke and brewarrina.

IronSparks
13th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Thinking of getting back into shooting myself, and this is one of the biggest issues I am working on at the moment.