PDA

View Full Version : Indicator replacements for series 1 ARB bullbar

mick.
7th April 2012, 06:16 PM
Has anyone found someone who sells replacements for these indicators? I've seen heaps of threads about indicator replacements but not for these bars. They measure 135mm x 40mm which is smaller then most of the other bar lights.

I've tried looking though Narva and Hella's site but I've found nothing.:p

Cheers Mick.

Clunk
7th April 2012, 06:35 PM
You may well have to go direct to ARB for replacements, as theyre probably made under lisence for them

NissanGQ4.2
7th April 2012, 07:18 PM
Mick post up an intro thread when you get a chance

I know someone that works at ARB in Sydney that might be able 2 get them for me.

But as Clunk said go 2 any ARB store and you should be able 2 get them

Cheers

Todd

Yendor
7th April 2012, 07:39 PM
You can also get LED replacement lights.

They are more expensive but you won't have to worry about corrosion.

GeeCee
7th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Search for LED Autolamps 135AM

mick.
8th April 2012, 07:00 AM
Thanks guys I ended up getting some links from the patrol forum for the ones I was after. There a bit of an odd size and I wanted led if I could. Here's the links if anyone else ever needs them.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Indicator-Lamp-Light-LED-suits-ARB-Bullbars-Clear-Pair-/160753527789?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item256da82bed

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Indicator-Lamp-Light-LED-suits-ARB-Bullbars-Amber-Pair-/150771230808?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item231aaa6858

Cheers Mick.

mick.
8th April 2012, 07:01 AM
Mick post up an intro thread when you get a chance

I know someone that works at ARB in Sydney that might be able 2 get them for me.

But as Clunk said go 2 any ARB store and you should be able 2 get them

Cheers

ToddNo dramas Todd I'll do it now.

Cheers Mick.

GeeCee
8th April 2012, 10:41 AM
The second link you posted are the 135AM that I mentioned.
This is another case where eBay is not cheap, I payed $55 for a set.

mick.
8th April 2012, 05:32 PM
Your dead right and I find this with a lot of things on Ebay. Now I have the part number I'll be able to get those lights though one of our suppliers at work. I've found one place that sticks out which seems to be cheaper then most especially Anderson plugs. These guys are worth a look if your looking for 4wd accessories or electrical and they deliver pretty fast also.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/autoelecau?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Cheers Mick.

Yendor
8th April 2012, 05:53 PM
Does anyone know the part number for the standard replacement lights? is it 3500080, indicator kit?

If it is, Mick I have a brand new set sitting in my shed (been there for about 10 years) you can have, just pay freight cost.

If Mick doesn't want the standard lights I will offer them up for anyone.

NissanGQ4.2
8th April 2012, 06:02 PM
Does anyone know the part number for the standard replacement lights? is it 3500080, indicator kit?

That is the part number for the ARB Turn Indicator replacement kit. Solid amber. Includes lens, body, gasket, bulb and pig tail harness ( no bracket )

Will be interested mate if Mick doesn't want them

Cheers

Todd

mick.
8th April 2012, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the offer mate but I was after LEDs as I've just bought all new indicators and lights for front and back and the ones in the front bar look out of place now.

Cheers Mick.

Yendor
8th April 2012, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the offer mate but I was after LEDs as I've just bought all new indicators and lights for front and back and the ones in the front bar look out of place now.

Cheers Mick.

No worries mate,

Todd they are yours just PM me your delivery address.

Cheers Rodney

Jimmyboyjr4
24th December 2018, 09:45 AM
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I've been looking for these everywhere. I went into ARB and they said they don't sell any Hella gear. Anyone have any ideas?