PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Everyone!

AB
21st September 2010, 08:09 PM
Thanks for everyone involved in building this forum.

I just got an email from a new member who is working on one big electronic manual that covers every patrol from 60 to GU as well as engine specific manuals for the 40P, P40 RB30 & RD28 which are not normally covered in the main manuals.

This person also has the fast parts which I have been trying to find for a long time.

It's going to take this person a few weeks to get it ready but I'm so impressed by everyone wanting to help out and putting in a lot of effort!

Big thanks out to everyone involved in building this up to a great resource of information!!!!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2010, 08:22 PM
Thanks for everyone involved in building this forum.

I just got an email from a new member who is working on one big electronic manual that covers every patrol from 60 to GU as well as engine specific manuals for the 40P, P40 RB30 & RD28 which are not normally covered in the main manuals.

This person also has the fast parts which I have been trying to find for a long time.

It's going to take this person a few weeks to get it ready but I'm so impressed by everyone wanting to help out and putting in a lot of effort!

Big thanks out to everyone involved in building this up to a great resource of information!!!!!!!

A big thankyou 2 you AB..... for without you this would not be www.nissanpatrol.com.au

Woof
21st September 2010, 08:51 PM
It's all your doing Andy, well done mate and a BIG THANKS for the invite to join, am enjoying the ride mate.:bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumbup::bigthumb up:
This forum and it's members are great, no bitching or back stabbing like some of the other sites.
Well done to all members, just one problem...........................we need photos and info of your Patrols here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?43-Members-Rides
and more photos here: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?50-4x4-Photos