PDA

View Full Version : test map members

AB
21st September 2010, 07:37 PM
Just testing something, will leave this up for a bit and see what happens.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://jc.revolvermaps.com/r.js"></script><script type="text/javascript">rm_f1st('0','350','true','false','000000','2n1gq1w v3ki','true','ff0000');</script><noscript><applet codebase="http://rc.revolvermaps.com/j" code="core.RE" width="350" height="350" archive="g.jar"><param name="cabbase" value="g.cab" /><param name="r" value="true" /><param name="n" value="false" /><param name="i" value="2n1gq1wv3ki" /><param name="m" value="0" /><param name="s" value="350" /><param name="c" value="ff0000" /><param name="v" value="true" /><param name="b" value="000000" /><param name="rfc" value="true" /></applet></noscript>

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2010, 07:40 PM
I'm there AB :) I think, stop moving... where did i go.......damn bourbon is plain tricks on me *LMAO*

AB
21st September 2010, 07:44 PM
I'm there AB :) I think, stop moving... where did i go.......damn bourbon is plain tricks on me *LMAO*

It's not bad, thanks for the link. I'm not sure how it works just yet but definitly on Ip addresses but is very fuzzy when you zoom in.

I like the concept though. Ill leave it for a bit and see what happens.

Thanks for the link mate.

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2010, 07:54 PM
Haven't had time either 2 look into it, just sent u the link 2 see what u thought....... a work mate told me about it, he just said it worked on ip address and he loved the concept so used it on his website. Have not tried zooming in, think its more concept, gives a better overview 4 us of other users visiting the forum even if they are not members. Gee i hope that just made sense.

Woof
21st September 2010, 07:57 PM
Looks great, whatever it is, just sped it up wow that made me dizzy..lol

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2010, 07:59 PM
Looks very promising if you're planning what I think you're planning.

what u think is in the planning Plasnart, I'm planing of taking over the electricity/phone/water/internet/ + a lot more companies so my next bill from them would be * Dear Todd.....your in credit for 1billion dollars....please enjoy the free service for the rest of your life *LMAO*

AB
21st September 2010, 08:00 PM
If you click on the globe it stops and then you can zoom in by scrolling the mouse scoller thing...lol

The problem being, I think it only picks up users that go to this page only.

Its only adding people who just come to this page only...Its pretty good though, I like the layout and all that.

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2010, 08:02 PM
P.s: U cAn ChAnGe ThE SpEeD aNd RoTaTiOn Of MaP, UsInG uR MoUsE......

AB
21st September 2010, 08:04 PM

Think I'm getting sick...lol

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2010, 08:05 PM
If you click on the globe it stops and then you can zoom in by scrolling the mouse scoller thing...lol

The problem being, I think it only picks up users that go to this page only.

Its only adding people who just come to this page only...Its pretty good though, I like the layout and all that.

AB, Yeh only works on the page the code is on, from what i can tell, sorry.

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2010, 08:07 PM

u beat me to it, at least ur reply made more sense *L*

AB
21st September 2010, 08:10 PM
Nah Its very good mate. I'll have a think about how we can use it.

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2010, 08:18 PM
Nah Its very good mate. I'll have a think about how we can use it.
Don't feel u have 2 use it Andy, my thoughts are usually just random Mr J. Beam thoughts *LMAO*... Any1 would think i was havin a quite drink 2nite :) hicup......

AB
21st September 2010, 08:39 PM
It's actually only people who are on this page right now as it just dropped off from around 40 people down to 1...me...lol....And I'm apparently in Frankston!

I want this layout out though, very nice!

NissanGQ4.2
21st September 2010, 08:57 PM
It's actually only people who are on this page right now as it just dropped off from around 40 people down to 1...me...lol....And I'm apparently in Frankston!

I want this layout out though, very nice!
IP address is from what i unserstand very random, one min you will be located in 1 place, next time, located somewhere else *L* I'm waiting on an email from my mate 2 see how he uses it and where its best to be placed on the web site. Maybe the script needs to be on the main page??? not sure....all just guess work at the moment *L*

gec
21st September 2010, 10:02 PM
I was just sitting there watching it when I clicked on it it stopped and I fell of me bloody chair and my head is still spinning LOL