PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Everyone!

Rockyo
11th June 2010, 04:16 PM
Howdy all,

I'm Brackston from Albury.

I'm gathering my old mates to get a 4x4 club going here so if any club owners/members are on here I would love to hear your stories. Not all of them have Patrol's but they'll learn one day...ha-ha

I'm concerned about the legal side with injuries of members and who's liable, etc if i start a club up.

Ive read some bad stories on the net but I would love to hear the real stories of club owners and if theres a lot of work involved with it....

AB
11th June 2010, 07:28 PM
Hi Brackston, welcome to the community mate!

Good luck with organising the club, there's a lot of members here who are involved with 4x4 clubs so I'm sure they can share some knowledge with you.

CrazyDave
11th June 2010, 08:16 PM
Welcome mate, I'm not in a club but with todays law's and our ever Amercian following I'm sure theres always people trying to scam something so yeah have a chat to some club members here and see what they say.

Timbo
11th June 2010, 08:39 PM
Welcome aboard mate. Good luck with the club. I'd be mighty interested to know about the in's and outs of club liabilities too.

Woof
11th June 2010, 08:45 PM
Welcome mate, all the best getting the club up and running, will try to find some stuff that you will require to make it easier.

DX grunt
11th June 2010, 10:10 PM
Welcome mate. Look forward to reading more.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Finly Owner
24th August 2010, 12:07 AM
Tim has just popped in to say Hi to Brackston