PDA

View Full Version : Anyone around the Noosa area??

Micktroll
30th March 2012, 11:11 PM
Hey guys just wanted to see how many people are around the noosa area and if your keen for a day trip at some stage...i have only been out 4wding around kenilworth and dont know to many tracks...keen for glasshouse...but also heaps keen for anything closer to noosa end..without goin on the beach.....

cheers :D

Ben-e-boy
31st March 2012, 07:51 AM
Hey guys just wanted to see how many people are around the noosa area and if your keen for a day trip at some stage...i have only been out 4wding around kenilworth and dont know to many tracks...keen for glasshouse...but also heaps keen for anything closer to noosa end..without goin on the beach.....

cheers :D

keep an eye on the forum meet ups section mate we go for a drive as regularly usually glasshouse. I havnt been to kenilworth or amamore, imbil etc keen to go though

nissannewby
1st April 2012, 12:42 AM
Im within an hour of noosa and maybe hlaf hour from glasshouse so will let you know if ever heading out that way.

Micktroll
8th May 2012, 10:32 PM
def keen for a treck some time...went out yesterday with a mate...was sweet fun...steepest hills ive ever been up haha
once i get the wheel bearings fixed ill be keen to head out if anyone is??

megatexture
9th May 2012, 12:29 AM
yea ive been up at kenilworth once found some wicked hill climbs if im ever goin back up there ill let you know would be keen to see some more of that area whats wrong with beach

Micktroll
9th May 2012, 12:21 PM
never driven on the beach...not really my thing to be honest... i used to live in vic and i just love all hill climbs and mud all with big ruts...step ups etc...

Bren82
12th June 2012, 07:52 AM
I live in Brissie mate, only new to the forum, always keen for a day out 4wdriving and meeting like minded people.

Micktroll
12th June 2012, 10:36 AM
sounds good mate

Same here...keen to meet up with a few new people and explore the tracks.

Should organise a day trip somewhere....i just dont know anywhere decent i only ever go out to kenilworth and have a bit of a play because i dont really know the area too well.

nissannewby
12th June 2012, 11:41 AM
if weather stays dry until then glasshouse could be on the cards next weekend

Micktroll
12th June 2012, 01:57 PM
sweet :) sounds good

TheBigUnit
3rd August 2012, 04:08 PM
I'm close to noosa if you guys are doing reccy's or want to do a trip even at short notice...

TheBigUnit
3rd August 2012, 04:09 PM
Anyone here part of a club based up this way? Any decent clubs around here?

MEGOMONSTER
8th August 2012, 04:45 PM
No but I wanna be..........

08IGK
5th September 2012, 11:36 AM
I am at Caloundra end so if you are ever keen just yell out. I don't know many tracks either but I reckon that sometimes the best way to find out is just to go for a drive.

Ronin
5th September 2012, 11:56 AM
I would be happy to join in for a trip..

Also, wouldnt mind joining a good active club.. specially if its a Patrol centric one.. Anyone know of a good club ?

Squalo
5th September 2012, 07:20 PM
Caloundra 4WD Club is good - I think the president of it has a serious GQ tough tourer. The North Coast 4x4 Club at Yandina is also a great bunch and worth looking into.

I am at Palmwoods and go wheeling at Glasshouse a bit, well a lot actually.

Bigrig
5th September 2012, 08:08 PM
Always up for a trip ... we do Glasshouse a fair bit also.

buderimlad
26th September 2012, 03:33 PM
Buderim here :) im keen

Sharee
28th September 2012, 02:07 PM
Did someone say Glasshouse trip????? Keen!!! lol

sunnycoastGQ
11th December 2012, 12:06 AM
im only 10min from glasshouse so let me know if you head down this way

LukeV
22nd January 2013, 06:19 PM
I'm down Caloundra too. Always keen to go out and play (work roster permitting...)

off it
20th September 2014, 01:25 PM
Gents,

How are you going with a meet up on the Sunshine Coast? Looks like the last post is 9 months old. Currently living Caloundra area and always looking for an excuse to get out there. If anyone is looking to going out for a drive at any time let me know.

4x4sk1n
7th July 2020, 01:17 AM
6 yr old post, but I'm maroochy and keen